• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:32
CEST 13:32
KST 20:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7360 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 143

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 269 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 14:22 GMT
#2841
I mean i had to reread it to be certain tt was confirmed scum. hes not known to be the most brightest guy but claiming hes a miller then blue is like woops I made a mistake I should have claimed something to draw out a role because im dead anyway
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 30 2015 14:31 GMT
#2842
let exo answer maybe
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 30 2015 14:44 GMT
#2843
I think you misunderstand and avoided the question SL.

I'm not townrrading hf for voting scum.

secondly you didn't really want to lynch rels right just get reactions?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 14:49 GMT
#2844
On December 30 2015 23:19 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 23:01 ExO_ wrote:
Guess we're pretty much set on TT. I'm fine with this, though would still prefer Palmar lynch. If palmar is scum and somehow manages to survive until D3 we need to lynch him then.


Why would you prefer a Palmar lynch to a lynch on certain scum?
Is it not certain to you?

Also why would Palmar not survive until d3? "Somehow" implies he will probably be dead by then.


b/c if we're not lynching him he should be shot? somehow implying that our shooters were RBed or something
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 14:55 GMT
#2845
true I had zero reads on rels I thought it was random and pretty much all day tt was my backup lynch to hf. However rels comment about "whatever guys im going to sleep so i wont even see my flip" was just such a bad reaction. In hindsight he probably just wanted out of the game lol.

Ticktock while general was bad 1 or 2 minuted before deadline he made a post I thought a town would do so I decided not to change.

Like I said I joined the bandwagon with the intention of switching back and I had it on copy/paste but the players reactions got me in the end
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 15:03 GMT
#2846
problem is I had the exact same experience.

ok

maybe HF is mafia then.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 15:04 GMT
#2847
Doesnt matter

TT first

Palmar second

AFter that if HF is alive and I am alive I can make an easier decision. A decision I will never have to make.

ezgame ezlife
I had a good night of sleep.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 15:05 GMT
#2848
On December 30 2015 23:55 sicklucker wrote:
true I had zero reads on rels I thought it was random and pretty much all day tt was my backup lynch to hf. However rels comment about "whatever guys im going to sleep so i wont even see my flip" was just such a bad reaction. In hindsight he probably just wanted out of the game lol.

Ticktock while general was bad 1 or 2 minuted before deadline he made a post I thought a town would do so I decided not to change.

Like I said I joined the bandwagon with the intention of switching back and I had it on copy/paste but the players reactions got me in the end


Don't come in saying you were going to switch back. You didn't, and it bothers me that you're trying to said you switched with the intention of switching back. like really I didn't see any reactions during that 10 min period (or so) that would make you pause on the switch back.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 15:06 GMT
#2849
On December 30 2015 23:00 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 22:59 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 21:57 Holyflare wrote:
Okay so TT/BF/Palmar are definitely mafia, just saw palmar trying to justify him being town based on mafia nk's which I'm pretty sure he always argues against doing.

Also op was confusing to those that don't read and thought there were 6 mafia but there's 5 so much easier game.

Except im not Mafia and youre making up reaaaaaasons you albus dumbydore

No. I literally said I don't have the slightest idea why you are mafia.

I wasnt referring to you mr. "Im way too loud and way too wrong"
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 30 2015 15:06 GMT
#2850
On December 30 2015 23:49 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 23:19 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 23:01 ExO_ wrote:
Guess we're pretty much set on TT. I'm fine with this, though would still prefer Palmar lynch. If palmar is scum and somehow manages to survive until D3 we need to lynch him then.


Why would you prefer a Palmar lynch to a lynch on certain scum?
Is it not certain to you?

Also why would Palmar not survive until d3? "Somehow" implies he will probably be dead by then.


b/c if we're not lynching him he should be shot? somehow implying that our shooters were RBed or something


Why did you say "if" in "if palmar is scum and somehow manages to survive until D3 we need to lynch him then"?

You think palmar is scum and you want to lynch him. So i don't see where the "if" comes into play.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 15:09 GMT
#2851
On December 31 2015 00:06 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 23:49 ExO_ wrote:
On December 30 2015 23:19 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 23:01 ExO_ wrote:
Guess we're pretty much set on TT. I'm fine with this, though would still prefer Palmar lynch. If palmar is scum and somehow manages to survive until D3 we need to lynch him then.


Why would you prefer a Palmar lynch to a lynch on certain scum?
Is it not certain to you?

Also why would Palmar not survive until d3? "Somehow" implies he will probably be dead by then.


b/c if we're not lynching him he should be shot? somehow implying that our shooters were RBed or something


Why did you say "if" in "if palmar is scum and somehow manages to survive until D3 we need to lynch him then"?

You think palmar is scum and you want to lynch him. So i don't see where the "if" comes into play.


Yes? but it looks like we're going to lynch TT today. so if he doesn't get shot in the night we need to lynch him
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 15:29 GMT
#2852
On December 31 2015 00:03 Koshi wrote:
problem is I had the exact same experience.

ok

maybe HF is mafia then.


i know why do you think I started town reading you?

On December 29 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
heh i never acualy wanted to lynch rels i just wanted to see movement for vote analyst later but rels reaction was lol bad and ticktocks was all right.

##unvote ##vote tictock had that copy pasted


On December 29 2015 08:10 Koshi wrote:
tbh I partly did it because in case Rels was mafia there could have been extra information.

And then some of those TT posts made me not really change back.

##unvote
##vote Ticktock

I even had it typed and copied because I somewhat wanted to go back



Literal mind meld friend
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 15:30 GMT
#2853
we even both showed we had it typed out within 30 seconds of each other so cute bros for life
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 15:38 GMT
#2854
On December 31 2015 00:05 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 23:55 sicklucker wrote:
true I had zero reads on rels I thought it was random and pretty much all day tt was my backup lynch to hf. However rels comment about "whatever guys im going to sleep so i wont even see my flip" was just such a bad reaction. In hindsight he probably just wanted out of the game lol.

Ticktock while general was bad 1 or 2 minuted before deadline he made a post I thought a town would do so I decided not to change.

Like I said I joined the bandwagon with the intention of switching back and I had it on copy/paste but the players reactions got me in the end


Don't come in saying you were going to switch back. You didn't, and it bothers me that you're trying to said you switched with the intention of switching back. like really I didn't see any reactions during that 10 min period (or so) that would make you pause on the switch back.


so me and koshi both made up the same lie at the same time and were convinced by the same reasons?

Ya i think were just both town

Like my town game has always been about vote logic It has been a big part of the recent towns games I was in that were solved. For example I cleared tt as confirmed town in are last game through vote logic.

With a 16-0 day 1 vote you learn nothing and it basicly makes day 2 day 1 again if he flips town. At least if its close you have something to work with. Ya I wanted tt dead, ya I screwed up but I would try to make it a close vote in any game and this is not the first time I have done this or brought this up
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 15:41 GMT
#2855
Ritoky rng a shot between palmar/moosy/slam or something. Dont just shoot palmar its not optimal were always lynching him anyway
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 30 2015 16:00 GMT
#2856
Vote Count - Day 2


Tictock (13): Onegu, Palmar, Holyflare, ObiWanShinobi, ritoky, Damdred, Trfel, GlowingBear, sicklucker, The Shining, ObviousOne, boxerfred, ExO_
Palmar (2): Vivax, Koshi

Not Voting (6): nooniansong, MoosyDoosy, Coagulation, Tictock, Ness, Alakaslam

At this time, Tictock is slated to be lynched.
Day 2 will adjourn for New Year's Eve in on Thursday, Dec 31 3:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
December 30 2015 16:45 GMT
#2857
On December 28 2015 01:09 Damdred wrote:
Like this is where I am

Town:
Damdred
Rayn
Art
Ness
Hf
Rsoultin
Trfel
Ritojy
Coag (depending)

Townish:
Onegu
SL

Then I'm arguing with myself about vivax and think kush and shining coups be good lunches.

WHERE AM I ON THIS LIST
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 30 2015 16:50 GMT
#2858
On the back somewhere
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
December 30 2015 17:01 GMT
#2859
ah cool

i'd like to claim gunsmith too. is that fine?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 30 2015 17:02 GMT
#2860
For the record....

Tictock is 100% mafia and gets lynched here no matter what. Even if Damdred rescinds his gunsmith claim, five people counterclaim Onegu's cop claim, and Onegu posts baby seals, Tictock is STILL mafia and STILL gets lynched.
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 628
RotterdaM210
TKL 97
SteadfastSC84
Rex68
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
RotterdaM 207
ByuN 106
TKL 90
SteadfastSC 84
Rex 68
Codebar 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19603
Shuttle 1456
Bisu 828
Jaedong 557
Soulkey 534
Horang2 419
Mong 391
BeSt 373
actioN 263
Stork 228
[ Show more ]
firebathero 227
Soma 217
Mini 184
Larva 161
Zeus 123
Rush 121
Last 116
Hyun 91
PianO 82
Pusan 73
Snow 72
sorry 70
910 69
Free 64
Mind 64
ZerO 63
Shine 56
EffOrt 56
Yoon 47
hero 40
Shinee 35
Sharp 35
Sexy 26
Bale 25
sSak 22
ToSsGirL 21
HiyA 21
ZergMaN 20
JYJ 19
scan(afreeca) 12
Hm[arnc] 10
yabsab 9
Aegong 7
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe325
canceldota40
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1517
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes299
Other Games
gofns39292
singsing2043
B2W.Neo258
DeMusliM209
Pyrionflax188
Livibee134
Trikslyr25
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV155
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV408
League of Legends
• Jankos1270
Other Games
• Shiphtur727
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 29m
The PondCast
22h 29m
INu's Battles
23h 29m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.