• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:59
CEST 02:59
KST 09:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10119 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 142

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 269 Next
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 12:48 GMT
#2821
Lol holyflare sooooo scum
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 12:49 GMT
#2822
Okay bf you need to explain why I hammered mafia then.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 12:51 GMT
#2823
On December 30 2015 09:50 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 09:48 sicklucker wrote:
On December 30 2015 09:33 Holyflare wrote:
On December 30 2015 09:31 sicklucker wrote:
If that was my only reason to suspect you I would let it go

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 29 2015 08:00 Half the Sky wrote:
Vote Count - Day 1


Tictock (7): raynpelikoneet, ObiWanShinobi, Artanis[Xp], GlowingBear, ExO_, ritoky, Palmar, Koshi, Holyflare, Artanis[Xp], Damdred, ExO_, Vivax, rsoultin, GlowingBear, Rels
Rels (7): Tictock, Koshi, Palmar, ritoky, sicklucker, Trfel, rsoultin
Vivax (3): Holyflare, ritoky, Ness, Koshi, Artanis[Xp], GlowingBear, Koshi, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet
ExO_ (2): Coagulation, MoosyDoosy
nooniansong (0): raynpelikoneet, sicklucker, Trfel
sicklucker (1): Onegu
Trfel (1): boxerfred
Alakaslam (1): nooniansoong
GlowingBear (1): Holyflare
Holyflare (0): GlowingBear, ExO_, Vivax, sicklucker
N e s s (0): GlowingBear, Tictock
The Shining (0): Vivax
boxerfred (0): Vivax, ExO_
ObiWanShinobi (0): Artanis[Xp]
Palmar (0): nooniansong
Artanis[Xp] (0): Trfel, Koshi
rsoultin (0) Onegu
ExO_ (0): Artanis[Xp], Trfel, Koshi
MoosyDoosy (0): Artanis[Xp]
Koshi (0): Onegu
Coagulation (0): sicklucker, ExO_

Not Voting (2): Waylanner, The Shining

At this time, Tictock is slated to be lynched.
Day 1 ends in on Monday, Dec 28 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.



On December 29 2015 08:02 Holyflare wrote:
You're missing my vote on ticktock posted at 22.59pm



Nothing more conclusive than this.


see i do remember this. but when you posted this I had already dont a vote count in my head and knew your vote was too late to do anything. im sure a lawyer is capable of figuring that out too.


So let's get this straight. I figured out the lynch was 7-7 and asked my vote to be counted to be 8-7 on TT but I knew the actual vote wasn't even close so wasted my time posting it to look good?

boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 12:53 GMT
#2824
Because

+ Show Spoiler +
when the sun shines we'll shine together. Told you are we here forever you can stay under my umbrella
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 12:57 GMT
#2825
[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 12:57 GMT
#2826
Okay so TT/BF/Palmar are definitely mafia, just saw palmar trying to justify him being town based on mafia nk's which I'm pretty sure he always argues against doing.

Also op was confusing to those that don't read and thought there were 6 mafia but there's 5 so much easier game.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 30 2015 13:02 GMT
#2827
I really didn't understand palmars reason for scumreading me now that I think about it.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 30 2015 13:17 GMT
#2828
On December 29 2015 00:11 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 23:32 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:02 Palmar wrote:
Although I<script id="gpt-impl-0.3554030756292448" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_78.js"></script>'m annoyed kush hasn't responded to me about why he implied to exo that I should be a null read.


I don't know what you are looking for here but okay... I didn't think you had done anything that warrented a scumread. You read a filter and called someone town from what you read. You approached the game in the same way I would if I were in your position of having 60 unread pages.
So Exo's sudden scumread of you seemed inappropriate, and I wanted to get a better idea of what logic he was basing it on.
I suppose I can understand Exo thinking you might be scum playing dumb in order to excuse yourself from having to look townie.

Meeehhhh~~~~

that's not entirely correct.

Exo accused me, specifically, of lying about having not read the game. I provided pretty solid evidence that I was telling the truth and he just doubled down.

The thing is, if I am lying about not having read the game (which would btw be an enormously dumb lie), I should be mafia, Exo is not wrong there. The problem is, I pretty much demonstrated that I was telling the truth. So the reason to question his scumread on me is that one of his main premises for calling me mafia turned out to be invalid.

Technically it should make you mafia that you defended me without actually understanding why you should be defending me but I don't know.

I'll make that call later.


Still on the fence about palmar. Weakly leaning town.
But what didn't I understand? I did address that Exo thought palmar was lying about reading the game.
I suppose I can understand Exo thinking you might be scum playing dumb in order to excuse yourself from having to look townie.

By that quote I meant Exo thought Palmar was playing dumb by pretending to not read the thread when he really had.

So did he not understand that I understood or what?
And why would saying "your read on palmar should be null" make me scum even if I hadn't understood?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 13:21 GMT
#2829
Kush do an 180 on all your reads and you solve the game.
I had a good night of sleep.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 30 2015 13:30 GMT
#2830
On December 30 2015 22:21 Koshi wrote:
Kush do an 180 on all your reads and you solve the game.


lol accuracy goal failed
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 13:46 GMT
#2831
koshi im pretty sure your town after reading some of your stupid posts. can we be friends
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 13:47 GMT
#2832
On December 30 2015 22:46 sicklucker wrote:
koshi im pretty sure your town after reading some of your stupid posts. can we be friends

no you are mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 13:51 GMT
#2833
its ok you think that as long as we are friends
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 13:55 GMT
#2834
palmar
bf
slam
tt
kush
sicklucker

Pretty sure all mafia are in there. Xcept when moosey or some other random dude I don't really care about atm is mafia. Will be obvious later anyway.
I had a good night of sleep.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 30 2015 13:57 GMT
#2835
On December 30 2015 22:21 Koshi wrote:
Kush do an 180 on all your reads and you solve the game.


kind of a weird thing to say to someone you are scumreading.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 30 2015 13:58 GMT
#2836
Vote Count - Day 2


Tictock (11): Onegu, Palmar, Holyflare, ObiWanShinobi, ritoky, Damdred, Trfel, GlowingBear, sicklucker, The Shining, ObviousOne
Palmar (2): Vivax, Koshi

Not Voting (8): nooniansong, ExO_, MoosyDoosy, boxerfred, Coagulation, Tictock, Ness, Alakaslam

At this time, Tictock is slated to be lynched.
Day 2 will adjourn for New Year's Eve in on Thursday, Dec 31 3:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 13:59 GMT
#2837
On December 30 2015 21:57 Holyflare wrote:
Okay so TT/BF/Palmar are definitely mafia, just saw palmar trying to justify him being town based on mafia nk's which I'm pretty sure he always argues against doing.

Also op was confusing to those that don't read and thought there were 6 mafia but there's 5 so much easier game.

Except im not Mafia and youre making up reaaaaaasons you albus dumbydore
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 14:00 GMT
#2838
On December 30 2015 22:59 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 21:57 Holyflare wrote:
Okay so TT/BF/Palmar are definitely mafia, just saw palmar trying to justify him being town based on mafia nk's which I'm pretty sure he always argues against doing.

Also op was confusing to those that don't read and thought there were 6 mafia but there's 5 so much easier game.

Except im not Mafia and youre making up reaaaaaasons you albus dumbydore

No. I literally said I don't have the slightest idea why you are mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 14:01 GMT
#2839
Guess we're pretty much set on TT. I'm fine with this, though would still prefer Palmar lynch. If palmar is scum and somehow manages to survive until D3 we need to lynch him then.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 30 2015 14:19 GMT
#2840
On December 30 2015 23:01 ExO_ wrote:
Guess we're pretty much set on TT. I'm fine with this, though would still prefer Palmar lynch. If palmar is scum and somehow manages to survive until D3 we need to lynch him then.


Why would you prefer a Palmar lynch to a lynch on certain scum?
Is it not certain to you?

Also why would Palmar not survive until d3? "Somehow" implies he will probably be dead by then.
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 239
CosmosSc2 59
RuFF_SC2 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1937
GuemChi 1315
Artosis 617
910 42
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever286
League of Legends
JimRising 836
Counter-Strike
taco 252
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox679
Other Games
summit1g7878
Day[9].tv725
shahzam662
C9.Mang0301
Trikslyr48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick598
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv725
• Shiphtur687
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 2m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.