• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:51
CEST 23:51
KST 06:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6739 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 146

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 269 Next
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
December 30 2015 18:56 GMT
#2901
On December 31 2015 03:54 ritoky wrote:
i might shoot you, there's that.

ritoky i love you this is not pocket this is genuine heartfelt love between two m8's
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 30 2015 19:55 GMT
#2902
On December 31 2015 03:26 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 21:48 boxerfred wrote:
Lol holyflare sooooo scum


How does this add up ↓↑ ??????????????????????????????????

Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 03:23 boxerfred wrote:
On December 31 2015 03:08 Holyflare wrote:
On December 31 2015 02:15 Koshi wrote:
yeah sicklucker is probably town and we need to lynch:
TT
into
Palmar
into
HF

(it might be smart to shoot HF)


Have you been hit with a stupid stick? I hammered mafia while you tools got off the wagon. GJ!

Not to mention bf is 100% mafia and you couldn't even give 2 shits to look at the linked games to see the difference between his town play and here.

okay I'm 100% mafia

What are you willing to bet on that outside of the game?



good point. boxer you got anything real to say about this?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 30 2015 20:02 GMT
#2903
On December 31 2015 03:56 Holyflare wrote:
Ebwop:

Show nested quote +
On April 13 2015 07:32 Palmar wrote:
I'm gonna sleep. If I die follow these rules.

1) read objectively
2) don't wifom night kills or mafia posts
3) don't suck


I know it's hard, but you should do it.


Above is post from a previous town game and below is palmar wifoming mafia nks.


Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 08:20 Palmar wrote:
Also why on earth would I build a case on artanis in the night and then promptly shoot him. Do you think I like being wrong on shit?



I don't know what this makes you.

You know I always give people the advice "do not use meta". This is basically one of the most common things I tell people. Do you think I don't use meta myself though? Are you going to lynch me every game where I say something that looks like meta?

I'm feel like shit but I'm not going to go through old games, but I'm relatively certain that at least two games you should know about have I made conclusions or at least talked about the possible implications of night kills. One of them was rsoultin dying on n1 in XXX and the other was some kind of a duel game where rayn (i think) died n0 and I instantly duelled marv simply because the night kills looked like marv kills. I'm pretty sure you even made the same point about the night kills. I absolutely do use night kills as evidence in some situations. There are no hard rules in mafia, but there are guidelines people should follow.

I am not mafia, yes I fucked up on ticktock yesterday, but I also want to emphasize I had nothing invested in the vote on him. It was simply a sheep on rayn who later left the wagon. It sucks that I didn't stay on tictock, but so be it. I went for a random yolo lynch on a normally active player who had less than 1 page of filter (look, palmar used meta!!!). I hadn't, and still haven't, read tictock's filter or really any of his posts, and thankfully I don't have to.

This does not make me mafia. There's some sort of a crowd scare thing going on where people have just started yelling "Palmar is mafia" without actually having any reasons to do so. Artanis said I "lacked focus", which is wrong.

If people want to lynch me for inactivity, fine. At least that is something that actually has happened. I have been inactive and only read the game very selectively. It's christmas and I don't think I'm a liability to town. I may not be the greatest asset of town when I'm playing at half steam, but that doesn't matter. I pay enough attention and make enough reads and points so people should be able to find my alignment from that, and perhaps use some of the things I say as evidence or nuggets for further investigation.

Koshi is a moron who basically starts yelling for my head whenever I am not both playing supertown AND actually hitting mafia. I am sort of fine with him being an idiot. It bothers me far more that there are other people who literally think I'm mafia out of some paranoia that if I'm not lynching scum left and right I must be mafia. It's not surprising I missed tictock yesterday, I hadn't read him! I know I always say people I ignore tend ot be mafia, but he's just one of maybe 10 people I've barely touched.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 30 2015 20:03 GMT
#2904
To be honest, reading that again, I don't really think it says anything about hf, I don't think he's more likely to be mafia because he made that point. It's not the smartest point, but it isn't technically wrong.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 30 2015 20:05 GMT
#2905
I guess what I'm trying to say.

It's a point I can understand why he'd make it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 30 2015 20:09 GMT
#2906
And for the record, I'll rehash this later, I vastly prefer people trying to lynch me to people shooting me. Even if I end up getting lynched I guarantee you I will end up demanding everyone who votes for me to personally explain why they think I am mafia so that it's out there.

lynch-palmar-days are actually surprisingly productive sometimes.
Computer says mafia
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 30 2015 20:34 GMT
#2907
So when is the day over. I dont actually understand.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 30 2015 20:42 GMT
#2908
To me you're just worth scumreading cause of your "why should i even read your posts or have a read on you cause l2p" attitude you adopted on me when it was safe to do cause HF,Koshi and rayn pushed that attitude during D1.

Artanis the only guy actually treating me with some respect along with TRing me is obviously the NK, plus he scumread you.

I'll never TR you in this game Palmar, ever.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 30 2015 20:45 GMT
#2909
On December 31 2015 05:42 Vivax wrote:
To me you're just worth scumreading cause of your "why should i even read your posts or have a read on you cause l2p" attitude you adopted on me when it was safe to do cause HF,Koshi and rayn pushed that attitude during D1.

Artanis the only guy actually treating me with some respect along with TRing me is obviously the NK, plus he scumread you.

I'll never TR you in this game Palmar, ever.


Not a good reason to scumread someone
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 30 2015 20:46 GMT
#2910
It's not someone though, it's Palmar
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 30 2015 20:52 GMT
#2911
You can be sure that if he takes part in an angry mob (not a lynch mob) instead of just pushing his objectives he's mafia.

I actually need to un-TR you kush cause as Koshi said your reads seem to be wrong in every aspect and that's possibly Palmar knowing your tendency to be right as mafia and coaching you to just be as wrong as possible in the qt.

Tinfoily but explains why you seem to be wrong on everything instead of being something in the middle.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 20:59 GMT
#2912
On December 31 2015 05:52 Vivax wrote:
You can be sure that if he takes part in an angry mob (not a lynch mob) instead of just pushing his objectives he's mafia.

I actually need to un-TR you kush cause as Koshi said your reads seem to be wrong in every aspect and that's possibly Palmar knowing your tendency to be right as mafia and coaching you to just be as wrong as possible in the qt.

Tinfoily but explains why you seem to be wrong on everything instead of being something in the middle.


Nice way to 100% copy my read bro
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 30 2015 21:05 GMT
#2913
what time exactly does the game get paused for 24 hrs? EoD or?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 30 2015 21:11 GMT
#2914
On December 31 2015 06:05 ritoky wrote:
what time exactly does the game get paused for 24 hrs? EoD or?
10 AM Eastern, I believe.

Palmar is funny
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 30 2015 21:15 GMT
#2915
On December 31 2015 06:11 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 06:05 ritoky wrote:
what time exactly does the game get paused for 24 hrs? EoD or?
10 AM Eastern, I believe.

Palmar is funny


thanx.

btw who are your top 2 mafia that aren't named palmar or tt?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 21:26 GMT
#2916
On December 31 2015 05:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 05:52 Vivax wrote:
You can be sure that if he takes part in an angry mob (not a lynch mob) instead of just pushing his objectives he's mafia.

I actually need to un-TR you kush cause as Koshi said your reads seem to be wrong in every aspect and that's possibly Palmar knowing your tendency to be right as mafia and coaching you to just be as wrong as possible in the qt.

Tinfoily but explains why you seem to be wrong on everything instead of being something in the middle.


Nice way to 100% copy my read bro

As you can see he copies my read.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 21:28 GMT
#2917
On December 31 2015 06:15 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 06:11 Trfel wrote:
On December 31 2015 06:05 ritoky wrote:
what time exactly does the game get paused for 24 hrs? EoD or?
10 AM Eastern, I believe.

Palmar is funny


thanx.

btw who are your top 2 mafia that aren't named palmar or tt?

6 more people die before we need to pick extra names.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 21:28 GMT
#2918
7 even. tt and palmar counted.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 21:29 GMT
#2919
ohno 9. 2 viges
I had a good night of sleep.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 30 2015 21:30 GMT
#2920
On December 31 2015 06:15 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 06:11 Trfel wrote:
On December 31 2015 06:05 ritoky wrote:
what time exactly does the game get paused for 24 hrs? EoD or?
10 AM Eastern, I believe.

Palmar is funny


thanx.

btw who are your top 2 mafia that aren't named palmar or tt?
Kushm4sta/nooniansoong, whichever name you prefer. After that I'm blank, but I figure that a 100% lynch and two very likely mafia to look more closely at later is good enough for now.
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub248
Nina 136
NeuroSwarm 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13760
NaDa 22
Bale 13
Dota 2
febbydoto25
monkeys_forever20
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King44
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu678
Other Games
summit1g4165
Grubby3417
Liquid`RaSZi2040
shahzam536
WinterStarcraft414
ToD287
C9.Mang0286
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 64
• musti20045 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1106
Other Games
• imaqtpie1020
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 9m
INu's Battles
13h 9m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 9m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.