• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9793 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 147

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 269 Next
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 21:32 GMT
#2921
On December 31 2015 03:27 Koshi wrote:
1) YOU ARE MY nr 1 MAFIA READ!!!!!

+

2) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BET I AM TOWN AND YOUR GENUINE READ ON ME IS WRONG????

=

???

what are you dumb? I'm not even talking to you. I'm asking HF to bet real money against me. I say I'm town he says I'm not so I say 100 USD that I'm fucking town. Are you in?

Gosh Koshi you're spammy and dumb
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 30 2015 21:33 GMT
#2922
On December 31 2015 05:52 Vivax wrote:
You can be sure that if he takes part in an angry mob (not a lynch mob) instead of just pushing his objectives he's mafia.

I actually need to un-TR you kush cause as Koshi said your reads seem to be wrong in every aspect and that's possibly Palmar knowing your tendency to be right as mafia and coaching you to just be as wrong as possible in the qt.

Tinfoily but explains why you seem to be wrong on everything instead of being something in the middle.


dude how are all my read when I barely even have reads...
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 21:34 GMT
#2923
[QUOTE]On December 31 2015 04:55 nooniansoong wrote:
[QUOTE]On December 31 2015 03:26 Koshi wrote:
[QUOTE]On December 30 2015 21:48 boxerfred wrote:
Lol holyflare sooooo scum[/QUOTE]

How does this add up ↓↑ ??????????????????????????????????

[QUOTE]On December 31 2015 03:23 boxerfred wrote:
[QUOTE]On December 31 2015 03:08 Holyflare wrote:
[QUOTE]On December 31 2015 02:15 Koshi wrote:
yeah sicklucker is probably town and we need to lynch:
TT
into
Palmar
into
HF

(it might be smart to shoot HF)[/QUOTE]

Have you been hit with a stupid stick? I hammered mafia while you tools got off the wagon. GJ!

Not to mention bf is 100% mafia and you couldn't even give 2 shits to look at the linked games to see the difference between his town play and here. [/QUOTE]
okay I'm 100% mafia

What are you willing to bet on that outside of the game? [/QUOTE]

what the hell is there to say? I say HF is scum. HF says I'M scum. I say to HF "Let's bet that I'm not scum". Koshi freaks out for some reason. Gosh lynch HF already after Tictock what is this even
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 30 2015 21:34 GMT
#2924
On December 31 2015 06:32 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 03:27 Koshi wrote:
1) YOU ARE MY nr 1 MAFIA READ!!!!!

+

2) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BET I AM TOWN AND YOUR GENUINE READ ON ME IS WRONG????

=

???

what are you dumb? I'm not even talking to you. I'm asking HF to bet real money against me. I say I'm town he says I'm not so I say 100 USD that I'm fucking town. Are you in?

Gosh Koshi you're spammy and dumb

but if HF is scum, like you think,how would that bet be valid?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 30 2015 21:34 GMT
#2925
also @vivax what reads are wrong besides palmar and tt according to you?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 21:35 GMT
#2926
#yolo #yolo #yolo

HF is scum
Koshi is dumb
Tictock is scum
No idea about Palmar
or anyone else
but if Sicklucker doesn't call me town soon he's scum
and Vivax is town

oh shooobidooo I wanna be like youhoohooo

boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 21:36 GMT
#2927
On December 31 2015 06:34 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 06:32 boxerfred wrote:
On December 31 2015 03:27 Koshi wrote:
1) YOU ARE MY nr 1 MAFIA READ!!!!!

+

2) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BET I AM TOWN AND YOUR GENUINE READ ON ME IS WRONG????

=

???

what are you dumb? I'm not even talking to you. I'm asking HF to bet real money against me. I say I'm town he says I'm not so I say 100 USD that I'm fucking town. Are you in?

Gosh Koshi you're spammy and dumb

but if HF is scum, like you think,how would that bet be valid?

The hell? Am I speaking in chinese or what?

Here's what I intended to do:

I want to bet 100 bucks that I am NOT scum. I want HF to bet against me. Like, a real bet. Not a mafia-game bet. I wanna be rich!!!
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 21:37 GMT
#2928
I'm really tired of this game, lynches should be clear to everyone for the next 2-3 days. Also WHY HAS GLOWINGBEAR DISAPPEARD YOYOYOYOYOYOYO
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 21:38 GMT
#2929
I learnt that playing Mafia basically is saying "I am right, you are dumb". This is how I perceive TL mafia (except HtS/Damdred they are civil and cool!) so I do the same thing. I'M RIGHT YOU'RE ALL DUMB YOYOYOYO
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 21:39 GMT
#2930
If there's something, let me know. Want to know my thoughts? I know everything! LEL Slamchupazino
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 30 2015 21:44 GMT
#2931
On December 31 2015 05:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 05:52 Vivax wrote:
You can be sure that if he takes part in an angry mob (not a lynch mob) instead of just pushing his objectives he's mafia.

I actually need to un-TR you kush cause as Koshi said your reads seem to be wrong in every aspect and that's possibly Palmar knowing your tendency to be right as mafia and coaching you to just be as wrong as possible in the qt.

Tinfoily but explains why you seem to be wrong on everything instead of being something in the middle.


Nice way to 100% copy my read bro


Didnt even read your read tbh, but good to see we agree on something
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
December 30 2015 21:45 GMT
#2932
i am dumb, you are right

un pequeño chupacabra sueño en la biblioteca
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 30 2015 21:45 GMT
#2933
BF actually makes a good point about GB, where the hell did he go
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 30 2015 21:48 GMT
#2934
GB is probably mafia and he's not being lynched today so he has fucked off.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 30 2015 21:48 GMT
#2935
Ye I completely forgot about the guy.

Who said he was scum on D1 all the time? Was it HF? rayn?
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
December 30 2015 21:51 GMT
#2936
On December 31 2015 06:45 Vivax wrote:
BF actually makes a good point about GB, where the hell did he go


He made a post to give reason for voting TT and poofed
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
December 30 2015 21:52 GMT
#2937
On December 31 2015 06:48 Vivax wrote:
Ye I completely forgot about the guy.

Who said he was scum on D1 all the time? Was it HF? rayn?


RSo had early suspicion that lasted through D1. And I think it was HF and GB that had the long interaction and scummed eachother
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 21:58 GMT
#2938
GB isn't mafia in 3000 years
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 22:00 GMT
#2939
Man I've totally bussed everyone!

Bf why are you bringing up GlowingBear, you think he's mafia? That's an odd name to pick out of the blue when lots of people aren't here.

If you think he's mafia why do you think I'm mafia?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 22:01 GMT
#2940
On December 31 2015 07:00 Holyflare wrote:
Man I've totally bussed everyone!

Bf why are you bringing up GlowingBear, you think he's mafia? That's an odd name to pick out of the blue when lots of people aren't here.

If you think he's mafia why do you think I'm mafia?

I bring up GB because it came to my mind. I'm associating his alignment to your alignment. Ohhhhh and stop questioning me scum
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 126
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2909
Bisu 2207
Soulkey 997
EffOrt 500
Larva 414
Mini 385
Dewaltoss 192
ZerO 188
hero 94
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 64
Sharp 60
Shinee 51
Barracks 34
Bale 26
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1443
420jenkins382
XaKoH 356
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m4246
Fnx 679
x6flipin362
edward39
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu400
Other Games
Grubby2933
Liquid`RaSZi1638
FrodaN703
XBOCT244
Livibee180
C9.Mang0135
TKL 117
QueenE104
RotterdaM61
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2845
• TFBlade748
Other Games
• Shiphtur634
• imaqtpie525
• WagamamaTV511
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 7m
Patches Events
22h 7m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.