• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:53
CEST 15:53
KST 22:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7941 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 139

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 269 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 07:30 GMT
#2761
damdred your vote was last second but the two votes were not like 50 seconds . I can understand not scum reading him for it but its a damn dumb reason to townread him
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 30 2015 07:41 GMT
#2762
I thought that Holyflare was town, but looking at how he responded to Artanis' suspicion, I'm not so sure

I am also confident that Palmar is mafia. I don't expect to catch up until the end of the 24 hour break, though.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 07:52 GMT
#2763
On December 30 2015 08:34 Holyflare wrote:
So boxerfred is now 100% mafia with TT so that's two mafia down.

Youre wrong but go for it. Its not like I care about a scum player saying im scum.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 30 2015 08:03 GMT
#2764
On December 30 2015 08:24 Holyflare wrote:
Hey it's that red check that now proves I'm town! Get rekt mafia.
Oh yeah, apparently some people were saying association things.

Stupid me for doubting my Holyflare read that was really smart
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 08:22 GMT
#2765
anyway im pretty sure vivax is town. hes such an easy read. I feel if he was mafia he would be all about pro sicklucker. But here hes suspect of me. Which makes him town unless he thinks im getting lynched which is laughable
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 08:24 GMT
#2766
so you can probably figure out whos mafia by seeing who wanted vivax lynched over tt about mid day
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 30 2015 08:45 GMT
#2767
On December 30 2015 10:46 GlowingBear wrote:
I've just won a game of Hearthstone, and it was fucking weird.

I was against a Hunter. I'm Paladin.

He had Explosive Trap and I used Truesilver Champion. I had 2 health.

I attacked him, activated the secret, then I've reached 0 health. Then my hero attacked him and gained +2 health and I won the game.

WAT
Trfel #1580
Add me on Hearthstone?

I still feel like sicklucker is likely town, but I don't think I'll have time for serious analysis for a while. Palmar's filter size is a bit concerning, but his filter is extremely boring and doesn't feel at all like town!Palmar. Plus, his reaction to the Artanis night kill wasn't convincing.

Anyway, Tictock's play should be worthy of an award nomination ^^
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 08:48 GMT
#2768
I feel like today we lynch Palmar. Both Rayn and Artanis felt like Palmar was mafia. His vote switch makes no sense as he didn't offer any explanation for it until after the fact.

I'm gonna keep reading, but I can't see how we don't lynch Palmar today. Maybe TT, but I think palmar is the better choice. Either way, I think both are scum
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 08:53 GMT
#2769
Also Artanis was pretty convinced they'd leave Rayn alone because he'd tunnel Vivax hard. But Rayn is dead

therefore either Vivax is scum, they believe rayn was more a threat as town/wouldn't actually tunnel Vivax, or scum wants us to think that Vivax is scum and therefore they killed rayn.

Should watch Vivax closely. I've found him really hard to understand this game.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 30 2015 08:56 GMT
#2770
wow work is extra long after you take 11 days off.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 30 2015 09:00 GMT
#2771
exo are you caught up fully with the thread?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 30 2015 09:09 GMT
#2772
On December 30 2015 13:33 ObviousOne wrote:
and finally regarding moosy and his also-suidical level of play i say we have someone with a gun shoot him or we just pretend he doesn't exist.

it's dawning on my how many people are giving so few fucks in a non-banlist game, the last time i was in this scenario was a caller game where everyone had guns.


Can you post some reads you feel strongly about? Even if they are TRs. I would like something that isn't maybe this, maybe that.

Why would you prefer an afk be shot instead of someone who you scum read? And why moosy over BF/slam/ness anything in particular distinguish 1 of the unengaged over the other?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 09:11 GMT
#2773
On December 30 2015 18:00 ritoky wrote:
exo are you caught up fully with the thread?


For the most part. If I understand correctly:

Mafia has 2 kills, and then a 2 shot vig. Which explains the 3 deaths. Onegu is claiming a red check on TT, with no counter claim so far. I'm inclined to believe him b/c of the post TT made with the popcorn. I think TT is scum.

Artanis and Rayn were both convinced Palmar was scum. And I tend to agree. I'm in favor of lynching Palmar today for this reason: This means that if somebody CC's Onegu's claim we're not having last minute vote shenanigans again. If nothing changes in regards to TT then I think one of our gunsmith's shoot him.

I think I need to go really closely read how the vote switching happened. Who switched. Why they said they switched. I think some clues are there. And I think Artanis/rayn's filter should be read closely as well.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 30 2015 09:16 GMT
#2774
On December 30 2015 18:11 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 18:00 ritoky wrote:
exo are you caught up fully with the thread?


For the most part. If I understand correctly:

Mafia has 2 kills, and then a 2 shot vig. Which explains the 3 deaths. Onegu is claiming a red check on TT, with no counter claim so far. I'm inclined to believe him b/c of the post TT made with the popcorn. I think TT is scum.

Artanis and Rayn were both convinced Palmar was scum. And I tend to agree. I'm in favor of lynching Palmar today for this reason: This means that if somebody CC's Onegu's claim we're not having last minute vote shenanigans again. If nothing changes in regards to TT then I think one of our gunsmith's shoot him.

I think I need to go really closely read how the vote switching happened. Who switched. Why they said they switched. I think some clues are there. And I think Artanis/rayn's filter should be read closely as well.


Why do you prefer a lynch on a scum read (to which there is a level of uncertainty) versus a player who is red checked by an uncc'd cop and CC'd for the role he claimed (which seems far more definitive)? What's the difference between lynching TT and shooting palmar and why is the opposite preferable?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 30 2015 09:19 GMT
#2775
also by "one of our gunsmiths" you mean me.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 09:19 GMT
#2776
On December 30 2015 17:48 ExO_ wrote:
I feel like today we lynch Palmar. Both Rayn and Artanis felt like Palmar was mafia. His vote switch makes no sense as he didn't offer any explanation for it until after the fact.

I'm gonna keep reading, but I can't see how we don't lynch Palmar today. Maybe TT, but I think palmar is the better choice. Either way, I think both are scum


palmer is mafia because he was actively trying to get people to switch off ticktock. if i rememer correctly he was asking for people ot vote kush/obi but when people went for rels he was all aboard.

He didnt care who got lynched he was just trying to save ticktock
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 09:21 GMT
#2777
On December 30 2015 18:16 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 18:11 ExO_ wrote:
On December 30 2015 18:00 ritoky wrote:
exo are you caught up fully with the thread?


For the most part. If I understand correctly:

Mafia has 2 kills, and then a 2 shot vig. Which explains the 3 deaths. Onegu is claiming a red check on TT, with no counter claim so far. I'm inclined to believe him b/c of the post TT made with the popcorn. I think TT is scum.

Artanis and Rayn were both convinced Palmar was scum. And I tend to agree. I'm in favor of lynching Palmar today for this reason: This means that if somebody CC's Onegu's claim we're not having last minute vote shenanigans again. If nothing changes in regards to TT then I think one of our gunsmith's shoot him.

I think I need to go really closely read how the vote switching happened. Who switched. Why they said they switched. I think some clues are there. And I think Artanis/rayn's filter should be read closely as well.


Why do you prefer a lynch on a scum read (to which there is a level of uncertainty) versus a player who is red checked by an uncc'd cop and CC'd for the role he claimed (which seems far more definitive)? What's the difference between lynching TT and shooting palmar and why is the opposite preferable?


Because rayn/Artanis both felt strongly about Palmar. I think Palmar is regarded well enough to have more influence on the game, and possibly talk his way out of this. TT isn't making it to the end of this game regardless, Palmar might find a way to talk his way out of it. I think Palmar is scum, and I don't want to give him a chance to slip by.

If possible I'd like to avoid voting Shenanigans at the end of the day today, and one way I could see that happening is somebody CCing onegu and then we end up lynching the wrong person again. I can't see a world in which somebody would CC onegu, and claim they got a green check on Palmar, it would look to obviously wrong. So if we lynch Palmar, shoot TT we get the most amount of scum, with the least amount of risk.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 09:22 GMT
#2778
On December 30 2015 18:19 ritoky wrote:
also by "one of our gunsmiths" you mean me.


you make the guns, or have one?
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 30 2015 09:25 GMT
#2779
i have one, tt or damdred makes them; probably damdred.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 30 2015 09:25 GMT
#2780
almost certainly damdred*
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1088
RotterdaM575
SteadfastSC290
TKL 221
Rex125
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 575
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 221
Rex 125
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 27
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45950
Shuttle 2650
Calm 1505
Jaedong 1150
Horang2 840
Mini 630
actioN 608
EffOrt 569
Soulkey 483
Soma 408
[ Show more ]
Stork 320
Rush 258
Larva 243
BeSt 216
Snow 196
ZerO 182
firebathero 135
Mong 112
Zeus 94
Last 78
910 75
hero 70
Mind 65
Free 64
Hyun 56
Yoon 50
Sharp 41
PianO 37
sorry 36
Pusan 34
Shinee 33
JYJ 27
Shine 25
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
HiyA 21
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
Rock 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5090
Dendi1194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1811
Fnx 575
edward46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes576
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2210
olofmeister1284
hiko574
B2W.Neo353
DeMusliM217
Livibee179
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX115
Khaldor81
QueenE72
Trikslyr63
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1513
Other Games
BasetradeTV160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH182
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2121
• Jankos1525
• TFBlade520
Other Games
• Shiphtur657
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 7m
The PondCast
20h 7m
INu's Battles
21h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.