• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:52
CEST 06:52
KST 13:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7560 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 170 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 09:29 GMT
#1521
I never pushed SL to be on the mission.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 09:37 GMT
#1522
I'd like to hear Rayn/Xata/SL's thoughts on one another; who they think is likeliest to be scum and why.

As for my nominations, I think it's likely that only one of the three is scum which means there's 1/3 in there and 2/5 in the rest, so I'm likely to nominate 2 from that group and 1 from the rest. I already have a good idea of who I want to pick but I'd like to hear more from others first.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 09:43 GMT
#1523
sicklucker
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 09:46 GMT
#1524
The problem is, Artanis, that unless you are scum this game is not gonna be won by town.
Rels is probably town after all and so is kitaman, but Rels scumreads me and kitaman scumreads Xatalos and we were on a mission that failed so... This becomes even more hard if ShoCkeyy is town aswell, which i don't believe. But yeah, the game is pretty much lost so i don't really care.

HtS/sicklucker/Shockeyy is scum. Most likely.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 09:50 GMT
#1525
On November 07 2015 18:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem is, Artanis, that unless you are scum this game is not gonna be won by town.
Rels is probably town after all and so is kitaman, but Rels scumreads me and kitaman scumreads Xatalos and we were on a mission that failed so... This becomes even more hard if ShoCkeyy is town aswell, which i don't believe. But yeah, the game is pretty much lost so i don't really care.

HtS/sicklucker/Shockeyy is scum. Most likely.

You're saying that is if you can't change their scumreads. Are you going to give up on the first hurdle? Is this the Town Rayn that I know and love? You're not going to fight to prove that you're town?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 09:50 GMT
#1526
I suggest you pick yourself, Rels, kitaman and Superbia.
It will get nay-voted anyways but meh.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 09:51 GMT
#1527
On November 07 2015 18:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 18:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem is, Artanis, that unless you are scum this game is not gonna be won by town.
Rels is probably town after all and so is kitaman, but Rels scumreads me and kitaman scumreads Xatalos and we were on a mission that failed so... This becomes even more hard if ShoCkeyy is town aswell, which i don't believe. But yeah, the game is pretty much lost so i don't really care.

HtS/sicklucker/Shockeyy is scum. Most likely.

You're saying that is if you can't change their scumreads. Are you going to give up on the first hurdle? Is this the Town Rayn that I know and love? You're not going to fight to prove that you're town?

Not really no. I don't care to argue about stuff that can be easily found in my filter. If that is the reason for scumreading me then fine. I'll let them scumread me. I don't care, i have better things to do than repeat what i have already said.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 09:52 GMT
#1528
On November 07 2015 18:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 18:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem is, Artanis, that unless you are scum this game is not gonna be won by town.
Rels is probably town after all and so is kitaman, but Rels scumreads me and kitaman scumreads Xatalos and we were on a mission that failed so... This becomes even more hard if ShoCkeyy is town aswell, which i don't believe. But yeah, the game is pretty much lost so i don't really care.

HtS/sicklucker/Shockeyy is scum. Most likely.

You're saying that is if you can't change their scumreads. Are you going to give up on the first hurdle? Is this the Town Rayn that I know and love? You're not going to fight to prove that you're town?

Not really no. I don't care to argue about stuff that can be easily found in my filter. If that is the reason for scumreading me then fine. I'll let them scumread me. I don't care, i have better things to do than repeat what i have already said.

You realize that by doing stuff it can overcome whatever it is they're scumreading you for right? Don't be like this, Rayn. Please
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 09:56 GMT
#1529
I don't know, there is pretty much nothing to do atm.

I can't convince people better that Shockeyy is scum. I've said all i have about that, if people disagree because "he does scummy stuff & stuff that doesn't make any sense so he is town" i can't argue against that lol.

HtS and Rels are saying "rayn pushed a team with sicklucker so maybe he is scum because he wanted someone to blame in the team"... I didn't, i actually preferred Superbia or even kitaman in the team over sicklucker, i said that very clearly. Me being okay with sicklucker in the team does not mean i PUSHED it (and why wouldn't i be okay with him in the team, i read him town there).

I know exactly why you yay'd the team, i did for the same reason.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 09:57 GMT
#1530
I have an idea.
##Nominate Artanis[Xp], Kitaman27, Raynpelikoneet, Superbia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 09:57 GMT
#1531
Like if people can't even read the fucking thread then i don't really care to talk with them. Dealwithit.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 09:58 GMT
#1532
I really think you should pick Rels. You will never get this team yay-voted.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 09:59 GMT
#1533
On November 07 2015 18:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really think you should pick Rels. You will never get this team yay-voted.

Why do you suddenly think Rels is town?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 10:00 GMT
#1534
On November 07 2015 18:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 18:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really think you should pick Rels. You will never get this team yay-voted.

Why do you suddenly think Rels is town?

Because it doesn't make sense that 2 sscum voted nay and Shockeyy is 100% scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 10:04 GMT
#1535
On November 07 2015 19:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 18:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really think you should pick Rels. You will never get this team yay-voted.

Why do you suddenly think Rels is town?

Because it doesn't make sense that 2 sscum voted nay and Shockeyy is 100% scum.

I can see it making sense. When scum scumread players on the suggested team, they can't yayvote regardless of what they want. Shockey scumread you and xata and rels scumread you and SL. Even if they wanted to yayvote, they couldn't given their reads.

Though I guess I can see how Rels' scumread on both of you came after the team was already nominated, so it was a choice and he didn't really need to turn around and do that. I need to check if he scumread SL before the team was suggested now.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 10:05 GMT
#1536
Yeah Rels had been suspicious of SL a lot already so there was no way he could vote yes to the mission.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 10:10 GMT
#1537
On November 07 2015 09:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 09:45 Xatalos wrote:
On November 07 2015 09:16 Rels wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:00 Fidei86 wrote:
!!! MISSION FAILED !!!
1 Sabotage action detected.

Day 2
Artanis[Xp]'s Nomination Phase

Phase will end in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 7 November 2015.

Alright then we have at least one scum in Xata / rayn / SL. Then I think we have at the very least 2 scums in Xata / rayn / SL / HTS / Arta, maybe 3.


I think that's a reasonable assumption... But rayn is most likely town, so I guess that would mean HTS, Artanis and SL would be scum? Kind of hard to see at least Artanis being scum, HTS maybe. So I'd guess there are 1+ scum hiding in the NO votes as well.

Don't know, I'm kinda re evaluating everything here. The obvious answer to me is "rayn is scum, SL is town, rayn put SL to blame him when the team fails." Then at least HTS or Arta with him, maybe both.
But SL is not obvious town either, so I'm not sure. And let's not forget YOU are the one that nominated the failing team. If you're scum, that would mean you broke your meta, but that's possible.

Okay, hold up, timeline:
1. Rels considered SL scummy.
2. Rels started considering Rayn scummy.
3. Rels still considered SL scummy.
4. Mission fails.
5. Rels considers SL obvious town because he's being set up by Rayn.
What happened between 3 and 5 that made you think it's MORE likely for SL to be town after the mission fails?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 10:12 GMT
#1538
On November 07 2015 19:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 19:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really think you should pick Rels. You will never get this team yay-voted.

Why do you suddenly think Rels is town?

Because it doesn't make sense that 2 sscum voted nay and Shockeyy is 100% scum.

I can see it making sense. When scum scumread players on the suggested team, they can't yayvote regardless of what they want. Shockey scumread you and xata and rels scumread you and SL. Even if they wanted to yayvote, they couldn't given their reads.

Though I guess I can see how Rels' scumread on both of you came after the team was already nominated, so it was a choice and he didn't really need to turn around and do that. I need to check if he scumread SL before the team was suggested now.

I mean like if you look at the things from my perspective:
If i assume you are town (or from your perspective -- if you assume i am town), the Xatalos/rayn/SL team is probably the best mafia can get. I don't believe any of Rels/kitaman/Superbia is dumb enough to not realise that, given that the next two leaders are you and me.

If the mission gets nay-voted, you will probably pick yourself (town), me (town) and someone else (possibly town).

It just doesn't make any sense for any of them to downvote the mission (which is also accepted by townies). It doesn't even matter if the mafia is SL or Xatalos, if you wanna go down that road (that Xatalos is scum).

Shockeyy has already proven he has no idea what he is doing anyways. And i highly doubt Xatalos, as scum, would pick two scum onto the mission, and i know, if i was scum, i would downvote the mission with 2 scum in it, because it is highly likely that none of the three people will get picked onte the next missions and suddenly you have 6 players where only one is mafia, and people won't even listen to you as you were on a mission that failed. It is just bad play to nominate 2 scum onto a mission, i know i am not mafia, so there has to be exactly 1 mafia on the mission.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 10:12 GMT
#1539
On November 07 2015 19:10 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 09:52 Rels wrote:
On November 07 2015 09:45 Xatalos wrote:
On November 07 2015 09:16 Rels wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:00 Fidei86 wrote:
!!! MISSION FAILED !!!
1 Sabotage action detected.

Day 2
Artanis[Xp]'s Nomination Phase

Phase will end in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 7 November 2015.

Alright then we have at least one scum in Xata / rayn / SL. Then I think we have at the very least 2 scums in Xata / rayn / SL / HTS / Arta, maybe 3.


I think that's a reasonable assumption... But rayn is most likely town, so I guess that would mean HTS, Artanis and SL would be scum? Kind of hard to see at least Artanis being scum, HTS maybe. So I'd guess there are 1+ scum hiding in the NO votes as well.

Don't know, I'm kinda re evaluating everything here. The obvious answer to me is "rayn is scum, SL is town, rayn put SL to blame him when the team fails." Then at least HTS or Arta with him, maybe both.
But SL is not obvious town either, so I'm not sure. And let's not forget YOU are the one that nominated the failing team. If you're scum, that would mean you broke your meta, but that's possible.

Okay, hold up, timeline:
1. Rels considered SL scummy.
2. Rels started considering Rayn scummy.
3. Rels still considered SL scummy.
4. Mission fails.
5. Rels considers SL obvious town because he's being set up by Rayn.
What happened between 3 and 5 that made you think it's MORE likely for SL to be town after the mission fails?

The problem here is i never "pushed SL to be on the mission"....
I never ever did that.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 10:15 GMT
#1540
On November 07 2015 19:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 19:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 19:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really think you should pick Rels. You will never get this team yay-voted.

Why do you suddenly think Rels is town?

Because it doesn't make sense that 2 sscum voted nay and Shockeyy is 100% scum.

I can see it making sense. When scum scumread players on the suggested team, they can't yayvote regardless of what they want. Shockey scumread you and xata and rels scumread you and SL. Even if they wanted to yayvote, they couldn't given their reads.

Though I guess I can see how Rels' scumread on both of you came after the team was already nominated, so it was a choice and he didn't really need to turn around and do that. I need to check if he scumread SL before the team was suggested now.

I mean like if you look at the things from my perspective:
If i assume you are town (or from your perspective -- if you assume i am town), the Xatalos/rayn/SL team is probably the best mafia can get. I don't believe any of Rels/kitaman/Superbia is dumb enough to not realise that, given that the next two leaders are you and me.

If the mission gets nay-voted, you will probably pick yourself (town), me (town) and someone else (possibly town).

It just doesn't make any sense for any of them to downvote the mission (which is also accepted by townies). It doesn't even matter if the mafia is SL or Xatalos, if you wanna go down that road (that Xatalos is scum).

Shockeyy has already proven he has no idea what he is doing anyways. And i highly doubt Xatalos, as scum, would pick two scum onto the mission, and i know, if i was scum, i would downvote the mission with 2 scum in it, because it is highly likely that none of the three people will get picked onte the next missions and suddenly you have 6 players where only one is mafia, and people won't even listen to you as you were on a mission that failed. It is just bad play to nominate 2 scum onto a mission, i know i am not mafia, so there has to be exactly 1 mafia on the mission.

I agree that Kita and Superbia are likely town, ergo why I nominated them. I just don't think you can make it as clear cut as "they voted no so they're likely town". You establish reads during the game and if you yay-vote a team where you scumread 1-2 people on it, you're basically outing yourself. I don't think it clears him for that reason.

I also don't think you can downvote the mission if you townread everyone on it. That just doesn't make any sense.
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft254
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft658
PiGStarcraft254
RuFF_SC2 193
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 225
Stork 187
Leta 128
Hyuk 79
PianO 74
Bale 19
Icarus 9
yabsab 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox705
C9.Mang0275
Westballz42
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor617
Other Games
summit1g7957
Coldzera 820
Sick125
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick772
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1117
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 8m
Online Event
6h 8m
FEL
11h 8m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 8m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.