• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:42
CEST 12:42
KST 19:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8913 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 170 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 01:14 GMT
#1501
On November 07 2015 10:13 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 10:12 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 10:04 Xatalos wrote:
I think me and rayn should still go on the next mission... Who else were you considering, Artanis? I'm not really very confident on anyone being town atm besides being pretty confident on rayn...


no.... it will fail 100%...


Could you answer my earlier question?


what was it scum
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 07 2015 01:15 GMT
#1502
On November 07 2015 10:12 sicklucker wrote:
xata probably scum for considering that tbh. I dont expect to be on any missions anytime soon only scum would push that


Weren't you saying that you'd only accept missions you were a part of? Why give up now and not push to be on missions anymore..........
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 01:15 GMT
#1503
BECUASE I WAS ON A MISSION THAT JUST FAILED? LOL
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 07 2015 01:15 GMT
#1504
On November 07 2015 10:13 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 10:12 Xatalos wrote:
On November 07 2015 10:10 Rels wrote:
On November 07 2015 10:08 Xatalos wrote:
On November 07 2015 10:06 Rels wrote:
Another thing I didn't like, and he refused to comment on after being asked maybe 5 times: rayn put suspicions in both HTS and me in a short period of time.
On November 05 2015 03:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 05 2015 03:27 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 05 2015 03:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
She thinks both you and kita are town but she picks the person that is least likely to get yay-voted in the team.
It makes very little sense.


What would be the mafia motivation to suggest a team with a less optimal chance of success here?

If HtS is mafia it comes down to this:
1) the team of HtS/Xatalos/rayn gets yay'd; me and Xatalos have "almost definitely confirmed scum", which suddenly makes everything HtS says after that a possibility of a big fuckup. She also needs to argue why Xatalos is scum.
2) the team of HtS/kita/rayn gets yay'd; She can actually more conveniently argue that kitaman is scum, because other people think kitaman is scum aswell. She don't even really need to argue, she can just +1 on the points. (the contrary to (1) is that i am not 100% arguing against her)
3) the team of HtS/kita/rayn get's nay'd (which is very very likely in the first place); she doesn't out herself, and passes the turn onto someone else -- she "looks better" to you, which increases her possibilities of getting picked later on as she is "right".

Personally i see the scum motivation in (2) and (3) over (1). If i was at HtS' position i would definitely pick either (2) or (3) over the possibility (1), since regardless of who is scum in this game at that time (and even now) the town is not working very well together.

On November 05 2015 03:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't have much to say to your big post kita. I just disagree.
I suggest you go read Rels' scumgames to see what he is capable of:
Season of the Witch II[/ur]
Battle of Drams

Basically the cases he makes look "good" but they are boring. lol, i can't explain that better.
Like here Superbia and to some extent HtS are like furious and spit flames everywhere (like BM in SotW game) when getting into argument with Rels. Rels is just.. boring, and the reasoning is boring. And he makes conclusions that don't make any sense, at all.

And here is what he thinks about busing in this setup:
On November 05 2015 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you read his filter, rayn always considers teams when he puts out suspicions. But there, he considers us both possible scums, when in his giant post he said that about busing:
The best way of playing Resistance, at least what i have figured out is to play the first cycle as you were playing mafia. What Rels said is completely untrue, just because if mafia does not look town they cannot bus, everything is situational. The way to play is to give out reads, town and scumreads. While townreads are "more important" here, the fact is that mafia doesn't want an all town team to go on a mission, that should be obvious. Now if scum are bussing, it hinders their changes of getting a mission where there is scum on it to go through, just because they have to downvote missions (unless they themselves are the scum there).

Now if mafia busses, and there happens to be a town leader, they might find themselves in a situation where they must accept an all town team, because otherwise they give themselves away. You can't just have three scumreads and when a mission goes up where all the people there are townread by you, you just can't say "i am nay-voting this team, because...".

So if doesn't think scum would bus this game; but he's considering HTS to be a possible scum, when he's convinced I'm scum. If both reads were light reads, that could explain it, as only one of them could be true in his mind; but rayn is convinced since pretty early in the game I am scum. This fact + his view on bussing should make him view HTS as town.


That's just unflipped association though? I don't think it should completely remove a scumread on either of you, even if it could maybe cause him think that you're not both scum together.

So SL is considered town because "all the scummy people don't want to vote for him"; but this consideration don't extend to HTS being pushed pretty hard by rayn's second hardest scumread after Shockey ?


Hah Well, I'll let rayn himself answer that one. Didn't he comment on your association with HTS anywhere?

He dodged that question several times.


Ok...? :D Keep asking then I guess.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 07 2015 01:16 GMT
#1505
On November 07 2015 09:00 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 08:58 sicklucker wrote:
YOU ASS HATS IMA GET YOU


Could you explain how your read on me progressed throughout the game?


<<< SL
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 07 2015 01:16 GMT
#1506
On November 07 2015 10:13 sicklucker wrote:
only one im 100% sure is towni n this game is rels


Why?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 07 2015 01:17 GMT
#1507
Alright going to sleep. Hopefully I will think of some things during it.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 07 2015 01:18 GMT
#1508
On November 07 2015 10:15 sicklucker wrote:
BECUASE I WAS ON A MISSION THAT JUST FAILED? LOL


Why the heck would you, as town, think that it was your fault? >.> If you were town, you should be pushing for the other two, or at least one of them, to be excluded. That mindset is just... hard to imagine for town really.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 07 2015 01:23 GMT
#1509
Alright, I think I'll be going to sleep on this.... Gn
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 07 2015 01:37 GMT
#1510
On November 07 2015 10:09 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 08:22 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:33 sicklucker wrote:
On November 06 2015 18:39 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 14:55 sicklucker wrote:
This "qeustion" so dumb I dont know what angle your trying to pull here but it does not make me scum.

Artanis/me/rayn is the team I wanted and xata is the team I got. I explained why I somewhat townread xata and was happy with voting.

The question is clear and has nothing to do with what you just said:
On November 05 2015 23:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 05 2015 18:36 sicklucker wrote:
when i said the team is all town i ment me/rayn/artanis there..


On November 05 2015 08:03 Superbia wrote:
This one is probably going to get rejected straight out bc there's a good chance SL will just continue to lurk. =/ Artanis would've gotten some votes.


On November 05 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
super likely mafia. Im positive he has no reason to scum read me he just needs an excuse not to vote the all town team


So these were the posts that came within 6 minutes of each other. Super said the team would get rejected with SL, but Artanis would have gotten votes instead.

Now how could you think the team was SL/rayn/artanis if super is stating that artanis should have been included in the same exact post that you respond that he is scum?



then i just dont understand english


I'll try to make it as simple as possible:

1) Superbia says that the team will get rejected because artanis should have been chosen instead of SL
2) You call Superbia for wanting to reject the all town team
3) The all town team that you claim to have been referring to was SL/rayn/artanis, rather than SL/rayn/xat

How could 3 be true if he is clearly stating that he wanted artanis instead of SL?



ok i called it an all town team. I was suspicious of super


The reason you say you are suspicious of super isn't possible though. You called him scum because you say you thought he wanted to reject SL/rayn/artanis. You can't think he was referring to a SL/rayn/artanis team because he said he wanted Artanis instead of SL in the post you called him scum for. How can he want artanis in place of SL if they are both in the team you think he is referring to?

Does anyone else get what I'm saying or am I talking to a wall?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 01:58 GMT
#1511
On November 07 2015 10:18 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 10:15 sicklucker wrote:
BECUASE I WAS ON A MISSION THAT JUST FAILED? LOL


Why the heck would you, as town, think that it was your fault? >.> If you were town, you should be pushing for the other two, or at least one of them, to be excluded. That mindset is just... hard to imagine for town really.


im not going to be like hey guys I know we just failed but can you send me on the next mission? because thats what you just said.. for you and rayn..

and I know im town so i know one of you are scum. so like you suggesting a mission I already know will fail makes you scum dog
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 02:04 GMT
#1512
kitaman the angle your pushing is pushed on me everygame EVERYGAME. I ignore it because its dumb and it does not make anyone scum. Its literraly a mix up of words. Even if I said it the way you want me to have said it that does not make me scum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 02:06 GMT
#1513
I called super scum for calling the xata team would fail. My poor read on xata was evolving because he was putting me on the team (dumb mistake) I didnt think a scum xata would have the balls
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 02:09 GMT
#1514
and xata if you are the town here oyu realize when you say you want you and rayn on the next mission I have to suspect you. because from my pov I 100% know that mission wil fail. Like your willing to put rayn in the next mission even tho hes scum 50% of the time mathematically.

Like if your town your so stupid I dont want either of you on the next mission and theres no way you should.

Thats why xata is the scum here. HE WANTS RAYN ON THE MISSION

from xatas pov one of me or rayn is mafia. so rayn is mafia 50% of the time. and he wants rayn on the mission...

Like no one can have that good of a town read
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 02:11 GMT
#1515
acualy its way over 50% because we can both be scum
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2015 02:35 GMT
#1516
On November 07 2015 10:37 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 10:09 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:22 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:33 sicklucker wrote:
On November 06 2015 18:39 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 14:55 sicklucker wrote:
This "qeustion" so dumb I dont know what angle your trying to pull here but it does not make me scum.

Artanis/me/rayn is the team I wanted and xata is the team I got. I explained why I somewhat townread xata and was happy with voting.

The question is clear and has nothing to do with what you just said:
On November 05 2015 23:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 05 2015 18:36 sicklucker wrote:
when i said the team is all town i ment me/rayn/artanis there..


On November 05 2015 08:03 Superbia wrote:
This one is probably going to get rejected straight out bc there's a good chance SL will just continue to lurk. =/ Artanis would've gotten some votes.


On November 05 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
super likely mafia. Im positive he has no reason to scum read me he just needs an excuse not to vote the all town team


So these were the posts that came within 6 minutes of each other. Super said the team would get rejected with SL, but Artanis would have gotten votes instead.

Now how could you think the team was SL/rayn/artanis if super is stating that artanis should have been included in the same exact post that you respond that he is scum?



then i just dont understand english


I'll try to make it as simple as possible:

1) Superbia says that the team will get rejected because artanis should have been chosen instead of SL
2) You call Superbia for wanting to reject the all town team
3) The all town team that you claim to have been referring to was SL/rayn/artanis, rather than SL/rayn/xat

How could 3 be true if he is clearly stating that he wanted artanis instead of SL?



ok i called it an all town team. I was suspicious of super


The reason you say you are suspicious of super isn't possible though. You called him scum because you say you thought he wanted to reject SL/rayn/artanis. You can't think he was referring to a SL/rayn/artanis team because he said he wanted Artanis instead of SL in the post you called him scum for. How can he want artanis in place of SL if they are both in the team you think he is referring to?

Does anyone else get what I'm saying or am I talking to a wall?


Kita thoughts on me after the first mission?
Life?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 07 2015 03:30 GMT
#1517
On November 07 2015 11:06 sicklucker wrote:
I called super scum for calling the xata team would fail.


On November 05 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
super likely mafia. Im positive he has no reason to scum read me he just needs an excuse not to vote the all town team


On November 05 2015 18:36 sicklucker wrote:
when i said the team is all town i ment me/rayn/artanis there..


These statements contradict each other.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 07 2015 03:31 GMT
#1518
On November 07 2015 11:35 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 10:37 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 07 2015 10:09 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:22 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:33 sicklucker wrote:
On November 06 2015 18:39 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 14:55 sicklucker wrote:
This "qeustion" so dumb I dont know what angle your trying to pull here but it does not make me scum.

Artanis/me/rayn is the team I wanted and xata is the team I got. I explained why I somewhat townread xata and was happy with voting.

The question is clear and has nothing to do with what you just said:
On November 05 2015 23:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 05 2015 18:36 sicklucker wrote:
when i said the team is all town i ment me/rayn/artanis there..


On November 05 2015 08:03 Superbia wrote:
This one is probably going to get rejected straight out bc there's a good chance SL will just continue to lurk. =/ Artanis would've gotten some votes.


On November 05 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
super likely mafia. Im positive he has no reason to scum read me he just needs an excuse not to vote the all town team


So these were the posts that came within 6 minutes of each other. Super said the team would get rejected with SL, but Artanis would have gotten votes instead.

Now how could you think the team was SL/rayn/artanis if super is stating that artanis should have been included in the same exact post that you respond that he is scum?



then i just dont understand english


I'll try to make it as simple as possible:

1) Superbia says that the team will get rejected because artanis should have been chosen instead of SL
2) You call Superbia for wanting to reject the all town team
3) The all town team that you claim to have been referring to was SL/rayn/artanis, rather than SL/rayn/xat

How could 3 be true if he is clearly stating that he wanted artanis instead of SL?



ok i called it an all town team. I was suspicious of super


The reason you say you are suspicious of super isn't possible though. You called him scum because you say you thought he wanted to reject SL/rayn/artanis. You can't think he was referring to a SL/rayn/artanis team because he said he wanted Artanis instead of SL in the post you called him scum for. How can he want artanis in place of SL if they are both in the team you think he is referring to?

Does anyone else get what I'm saying or am I talking to a wall?


Kita thoughts on me after the first mission?


Town points for voting reject. I'd say you are still probably in my bottom four based on posting.

Who is your preferred team this cycle?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2015 04:15 GMT
#1519
On November 07 2015 12:31 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 11:35 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 07 2015 10:37 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 07 2015 10:09 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:22 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:33 sicklucker wrote:
On November 06 2015 18:39 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 14:55 sicklucker wrote:
This "qeustion" so dumb I dont know what angle your trying to pull here but it does not make me scum.

Artanis/me/rayn is the team I wanted and xata is the team I got. I explained why I somewhat townread xata and was happy with voting.

The question is clear and has nothing to do with what you just said:
On November 05 2015 23:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 05 2015 18:36 sicklucker wrote:
when i said the team is all town i ment me/rayn/artanis there..


On November 05 2015 08:03 Superbia wrote:
This one is probably going to get rejected straight out bc there's a good chance SL will just continue to lurk. =/ Artanis would've gotten some votes.


On November 05 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
super likely mafia. Im positive he has no reason to scum read me he just needs an excuse not to vote the all town team


So these were the posts that came within 6 minutes of each other. Super said the team would get rejected with SL, but Artanis would have gotten votes instead.

Now how could you think the team was SL/rayn/artanis if super is stating that artanis should have been included in the same exact post that you respond that he is scum?



then i just dont understand english


I'll try to make it as simple as possible:

1) Superbia says that the team will get rejected because artanis should have been chosen instead of SL
2) You call Superbia for wanting to reject the all town team
3) The all town team that you claim to have been referring to was SL/rayn/artanis, rather than SL/rayn/xat

How could 3 be true if he is clearly stating that he wanted artanis instead of SL?



ok i called it an all town team. I was suspicious of super


The reason you say you are suspicious of super isn't possible though. You called him scum because you say you thought he wanted to reject SL/rayn/artanis. You can't think he was referring to a SL/rayn/artanis team because he said he wanted Artanis instead of SL in the post you called him scum for. How can he want artanis in place of SL if they are both in the team you think he is referring to?

Does anyone else get what I'm saying or am I talking to a wall?


Kita thoughts on me after the first mission?


Town points for voting reject. I'd say you are still probably in my bottom four based on posting.

Who is your preferred team this cycle?


Rels, You, Super, Artanis. Obviously Xata, Rayn are out of the question. What are you thoughts about the past team now (Rayn, Xata and SL)?
Life?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 09:28 GMT
#1520
Why do people talk about stuff that never happened? Especially HtS.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko160
SpeCial 63
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17374
firebathero 2268
Bisu 860
Hyuk 627
Horang2 454
Larva 226
BeSt 216
Light 153
Mini 150
EffOrt 141
[ Show more ]
Soma 106
Leta 95
Rush 85
Barracks 79
Killer 63
Pusan 62
ZerO 62
ToSsGirL 49
Yoon 48
Mong 41
Sharp 40
Sexy 32
Shinee 30
Aegong 29
Mind 28
NaDa 24
Bale 19
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 17
JulyZerg 16
sorry 15
zelot 12
Noble 11
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
XaKoH 271
Fuzer 183
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss901
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor984
crisheroes947
Other Games
gofns32821
singsing1810
olofmeister1468
B2W.Neo178
Mew2King90
ArmadaUGS39
Livibee15
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH88
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 18m
OSC
11h 18m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 18m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.