• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:38
CEST 17:38
KST 00:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9503 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 170 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 05 2015 21:22 GMT
#1301
On November 06 2015 02:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 22:29 Half the Sky wrote:
On the topic of Artanis, I know he said he'd free up more Thursday so I look forward to reading more from him. Can't recall if he has capoeira today though, IRL he has been on a tear with that.

Which means if he drops by in the UK, his first objective will be to dropkick me. Damn it.

Nope, I'm gonna mostly have time for the next four hours. I may drop by to dropkick you anyway though

Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 07:23 Rels wrote:
On November 05 2015 06:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 05 2015 03:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Season of the Witch II
Battle of Drams

Oh jesus rels is involved in everything as mafia too x_x

How do you know I'm involved in everything as town as well ? I'm pretty sure we never played together ??

Two things:
A) I assume most people have far more involved town games than scumgames. My townread on you came from the fact that you seem very active and involved in almost every discussion. That's generally enough to townread most players.
B) I have seen you play town before, though I haven't played with you. I'm not sure which game I was observing anymore but I have done so.
Also C) I never called you scum. I said you're back to null because what I thought made you town is apparently not alignment indicative.

OK that makes sense. Security check: can you link me to the game in question ? All my games are in my profile so that should take you like 5 seconds.
Im also pretty sure you said you would be reading my filter and evaluating me. Will you do it, or are you pulling a Hts ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 05 2015 21:28 GMT
#1302
On November 06 2015 02:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Rels, why did you flip your Rayn read based on things that had already happened before you townread him initially? What made you think about him again? Your argument's revolved around things he should know, but no part of your argument was new to when you said he was definitely town.

I'm on phone so no quote: read my big post. The first line is something like "I thought he was confirmed because he made a very similar post about noobking in newbie XIII". But actually its super suspicious that he uses this game to prove that my case are boring, when my play D1 this game was boring. Now he defends himself saying "But its not THIS kind of boring!", when he clearly said in example of me being town " look how he's always looking for something new on noobking".
I get that this is not very clear without quote; read my big post and the reactions after it to understand.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 05 2015 21:34 GMT
#1303
On November 06 2015 06:22 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 02:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 05 2015 22:29 Half the Sky wrote:
On the topic of Artanis, I know he said he'd free up more Thursday so I look forward to reading more from him. Can't recall if he has capoeira today though, IRL he has been on a tear with that.

Which means if he drops by in the UK, his first objective will be to dropkick me. Damn it.

Nope, I'm gonna mostly have time for the next four hours. I may drop by to dropkick you anyway though

On November 05 2015 07:23 Rels wrote:
On November 05 2015 06:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 05 2015 03:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Season of the Witch II
Battle of Drams

Oh jesus rels is involved in everything as mafia too x_x

How do you know I'm involved in everything as town as well ? I'm pretty sure we never played together ??

Two things:
A) I assume most people have far more involved town games than scumgames. My townread on you came from the fact that you seem very active and involved in almost every discussion. That's generally enough to townread most players.
B) I have seen you play town before, though I haven't played with you. I'm not sure which game I was observing anymore but I have done so.
Also C) I never called you scum. I said you're back to null because what I thought made you town is apparently not alignment indicative.

OK that makes sense. Security check: can you link me to the game in question ? All my games are in my profile so that should take you like 5 seconds.
Im also pretty sure you said you would be reading my filter and evaluating me. Will you do it, or are you pulling a Hts ?

Student Mafia XVI. I was a coach there too.

I did kinda evaluate you, though not as thoroughly yet as I need to. I also want to know why you suddenly decided to re-eval Rayn.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 05 2015 21:35 GMT
#1304
On November 06 2015 06:28 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 02:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Rels, why did you flip your Rayn read based on things that had already happened before you townread him initially? What made you think about him again? Your argument's revolved around things he should know, but no part of your argument was new to when you said he was definitely town.

I'm on phone so no quote: read my big post. The first line is something like "I thought he was confirmed because he made a very similar post about noobking in newbie XIII". But actually its super suspicious that he uses this game to prove that my case are boring, when my play D1 this game was boring. Now he defends himself saying "But its not THIS kind of boring!", when he clearly said in example of me being town " look how he's always looking for something new on noobking".
I get that this is not very clear without quote; read my big post and the reactions after it to understand.

Yeah but what made you think about this? He hadn't said anything new since your last post.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 05 2015 21:40 GMT
#1305
On November 06 2015 06:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 06:28 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 02:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Rels, why did you flip your Rayn read based on things that had already happened before you townread him initially? What made you think about him again? Your argument's revolved around things he should know, but no part of your argument was new to when you said he was definitely town.

I'm on phone so no quote: read my big post. The first line is something like "I thought he was confirmed because he made a very similar post about noobking in newbie XIII". But actually its super suspicious that he uses this game to prove that my case are boring, when my play D1 this game was boring. Now he defends himself saying "But its not THIS kind of boring!", when he clearly said in example of me being town " look how he's always looking for something new on noobking".
I get that this is not very clear without quote; read my big post and the reactions after it to understand.

Yeah but what made you think about this? He hadn't said anything new since your last post.

I don't know. I just thought about it and realized it didn't make sense to take as example a push of mine in one game, and forget another one in the same game that was the opposite.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 05 2015 21:44 GMT
#1306
Like I'm thinking about this game all the time, trying to solve it. I just love that feeling of thinking about something new that make sense
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 05 2015 21:52 GMT
#1307
On my bed right now; will post the day post in my game then sleep. So I'm still there 10 minutes for additional questions.
I think the team is some kind of rayn / Hts / superbia / sl. Xata and kita are town. I think arta and shockey are town, but I would like to see more from both of them.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 22:22 GMT
#1308
On my way home from work. Skimming on mobile.

On November 06 2015 06:52 Rels wrote:
On my bed right now; will post the day post in my game then sleep. So I'm still there 10 minutes for additional questions.
I think the team is some kind of rayn / Hts / superbia / sl. Xata and kita are town. I think arta and shockey are town, but I would like to see more from both of them.


Still at Rels/Shockey/TBD but I know I have to catch up. Referenced to figure out the last partner.

Also nice because if I'm wrong on one of my townreads, this could be a good place to start too.

sicklucker still not saying much? I see he answered my question fine but I think Artanis or Kita had followups that he didn't answer.

Shockey (in skimming) not saying much as a scum tell might indicate he's trying to not give partners away.

Someone else had a question for me - rayn? or was it Artanis? damn I hate mobile.

If Rels is scumlisting SL though, it probably means he'll be voting down the team (at least based on his most recent posts) and SL is town.

Which means the final mafia would point me in the direction of Kita/Xata/Artanis (wtf maybe I'm wrong somewhere??) or he's just scumlisting Superbia to disassociate from him since Superbia isn't on the team.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 22:25 GMT
#1309
Hmmmm not sure if that makes sense - the disassociation part.

So SL is doing jack shit and Rels isn't digging SL.

SL has never been logical or together really, as either alignment.

Ugh, I need to get on my desktop.

I think at this point I'm confident I'm doing the right thing with my vote though.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 22:33 GMT
#1310
On November 06 2015 02:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 22:29 Half the Sky wrote:
On the topic of Artanis, I know he said he'd free up more Thursday so I look forward to reading more from him. Can't recall if he has capoeira today though, IRL he has been on a tear with that.

Which means if he drops by in the UK, his first objective will be to dropkick me. Damn it.

Nope, I'm gonna mostly have time for the next four hours. I may drop by to dropkick you anyway though


*cry*

On November 06 2015 02:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm not sure how this
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 08:28 Half the Sky wrote:
Meh....nvm, Artanis corrected him. Was going to say....

eh....no change on my reads on Artanis. Reading pages 3-4 of his filter and not really finding any mafia motivation in his posts. Reading his queries (993/998) on Superbia and probably will read Superbia a bit closely now...

Lines up with this:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 09:03 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 05 2015 08:56 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 05 2015 08:41 Half the Sky wrote:
Aiming for until 12:30am or so... (another 45m) so if anyone wants to talk, please do.


You don't need give details or anything, but where would you everyone one through nine in terms of trustworthiness?


With nine being most trustworthy

kitaman27 6
ShoCkeyy 2 at most
Rels - um, zero?
Artanis[Xp] 7-8
Xatalos 7
Superbia 6
raynpelikoneet - 8-9
sicklucker 5 at most (although I'm atm trying to evaluate him on what he does have...)

I am aware that Rels, you, Superbia have pretty damned capable scum games so there is some caution with some of the ratings.

When before, your read on me was this:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2015 21:57 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright that's not a fear read (a fear read to me is a non-read on a player who outplayed as Mafia or a refusal to read someone who is difficult to read in general), which is why I misunderstood, but that last post I see what you mean. You're obviously posting so that's out the window, so the current null read can change depending on what I see.

And you never expanded on the change of your read on me. What made you confident I was town and why?


Damn I need to be able to quote off the desktop but that first quote you listed Lex, was definitely AFTER yesterday (I believe) I skimmed the thread and said for Xata to switch SL out for you because I felt you were more town, and then from THAT I went to "no change in my reads on Artanis" - it was not an unexplained change in read, but I did say I was skimming so chances are on mobile I did not actually quote what made me think you were town. I just remember skimming the thread, liking your latest round of posts, and then pushing you to be on the team over sicklucker, but then rayn just assumed all the scum were pushing for you to be on the team.

So you were more towny at the time I said no change. I remember this because I was getting the same read as Rels on you and I asked him what temperature it was in hell.

Capisce?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 22:45 GMT
#1311
Shockey is townreading Superbia, Rels, Artanis and Kita, scumreads on rayn and Xatalos.

Null on everyone else. Probably means I don't have to worry about a spy Xatalos fooling us all, with the third scum being Superbia/Kita, Artanis/sicklucker per this association is a longshot.

This also means though I'm wrong on a townread though, and I'm now not sure whom without filter diving.

It's one of Superbia or Kita, Rels is either defending scum Kita or disassociating from Superbia.

If I had to tinfoil Kita, the former makes sense considering the early case on Xatalos. But now we have some queries on Rels. Hmmmm.

The problem is, if sicklucker is mafia, and Rels is using reverse psychology on us, then this whole thing is blown out of the water. But Ockham's razor indicates SL is town, so I think that's what I'm going to hold for now, unless something else indicates otherwise.

Random thoughts. Still on mobile, can't filter dive too easily.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 22:47 GMT
#1312
May or may not be up late depending on how I feel. Guess the truth will be revealed in 15 minutes now...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 22:55 GMT
#1313
Nah wait, Rels is downvoting the team, so nvm.

sicklucker is probably town. Forgot for a second.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 22:59 GMT
#1314
Oh wow, just caught Rels' post #1242 - self-meta is usually a scum tell and especially for a player of his calibre (decent mafia play). Wouldn't buy that one for a second.

Self-meta as in he's aware and he easily has the ability to break that.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 22:59 GMT
#1315
On November 06 2015 01:10 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Hmmm rayn is starting to get mad again...


Do you think this is alignment indicative?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-06 05:42:17
November 05 2015 23:00 GMT
#1316
Day 1
Xatalos Nomination (Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker)

Vote Result

Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - YES
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - NO
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Superbia - NO

MISSION IS APPROVED

Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, and sicklucker will be embarking on Mission 1
Mission will be completed in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 6 November 2015.
I can take that responsibility.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 05 2015 23:02 GMT
#1317
Holy shit those NOs... this game may be solved.
Minimal effort.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 05 2015 23:04 GMT
#1318
Hmm interesting.

Also, we have to submit mission 2 before finding out if mission 1 passes? Never seen a game work that way.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 23:04 GMT
#1319
Nice.

So we have a scumteam of Rels/Shockey and one of Kita/Superbia. At least it's looking that way.

I'm thinking Artanis should nominate himself, rayn and Xatalos. That is my first impression.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 05 2015 23:05 GMT
#1320
On November 06 2015 08:04 Half the Sky wrote:
I'm thinking Artanis should nominate himself, rayn and Xatalos. That is my first impression.


We'd be up to four for the next mission.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 680
ComeBackTV 424
SteadfastSC397
Rex117
EnkiAlexander 52
CosmosSc2 48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 397
ProTech151
Rex 117
CosmosSc2 49
UpATreeSC 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42050
Jaedong 1116
Hyuk 1066
Soma 950
Mini 631
Horang2 579
EffOrt 536
BeSt 475
Larva 410
Soulkey 334
[ Show more ]
ZerO 300
Stork 224
Snow 220
Last 219
ggaemo 215
Rush 214
hero 80
Mind 70
Sharp 41
Liquid`Ret 39
Shinee 36
Free 35
Killer 35
Shine 29
Terrorterran 26
ToSsGirL 22
sorry 20
HiyA 19
Trap 18
Rock 16
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7348
qojqva1684
Dendi835
Counter-Strike
Fnx 777
x6flipin753
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2387
Khaldor1925
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2943
singsing1944
B2W.Neo945
hiko884
byalli430
Liquid`VortiX187
KnowMe114
QueenE88
Mew2King70
Trikslyr33
Railgan14
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• mYiSmile114
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 16
• FirePhoenix5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2706
League of Legends
• Nemesis1956
• Jankos1102
• TFBlade730
Other Games
• Shiphtur332
• WagamamaTV248
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 22m
OSC
21h 22m
Stellar Fest
21h 22m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.