• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:31
CEST 19:31
KST 02:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10329 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 170 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 05 2015 16:28 GMT
#1281
SL in case you go "BUT I VE ANSWERED TWICE ALREADY", here is the new interrogation of the day:
On November 05 2015 23:17 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 18:36 sicklucker wrote:
when i said the team is all town i ment me/rayn/artanis there..


Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 08:03 Superbia wrote:
This one is probably going to get rejected straight out bc there's a good chance SL will just continue to lurk. =/ Artanis would've gotten some votes.


Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
super likely mafia. Im positive he has no reason to scum read me he just needs an excuse not to vote the all town team


So these were the posts that came within 6 minutes of each other. Super said the team would get rejected with SL, but Artanis would have gotten votes instead.

Now how could you think the team was SL/rayn/artanis if super is stating that artanis should have been included in the same exact post that you respond that he is scum?


JudgeJudy
Profile Joined August 2015
188 Posts
November 05 2015 16:33 GMT
#1282
On November 05 2015 23:58 ShoCkeyy wrote:
The lineup when I voted was HtS, Xata and Kita, which I was perfectly fine with.


When was there ever a HTS/Xata/Kita line up for you to vote for? I'm confused what you are referencing here.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 05 2015 16:33 GMT
#1283
On November 06 2015 01:33 JudgeJudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 23:58 ShoCkeyy wrote:
The lineup when I voted was HtS, Xata and Kita, which I was perfectly fine with.


When was there ever a HTS/Xata/Kita line up for you to vote for? I'm confused what you are referencing here.


TL just needs to disable my post button so I'm forced to use preview.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 05 2015 16:35 GMT
#1284
On November 06 2015 01:18 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 01:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like Rels, the fucking conversation you referred to is really fucking straight forward. Somehow you manage to not understand it at all.

This is why i don't answer stupid questions. I don't want to waste time on fucking bullshit that doesn't have anything to do with anything. THE POST I WAS REFERRING TO IS IN THE NESTED QUOTES AND IT WAS VERY FUCKING CLEAR WHERE I WAS REFERRING TO BECAUSE IT IS IN THE SAME FUCKING CONVERSATION.

You make easy things hard. Stop.

No. You are either wrong or scum. You cannot think my scum game is PUSHING THREAD LEADERS. So if you're town, go reread my scum games and come back admitting you've made a mistake. If you're scum, feel free to do whatever.


I don't think pushing leaders is that hard to do as scum anyway... Even if you don't usually do it, there's nothing inherently stopping you from doing that here... So I kind of fail to see how a disagreement over your meta makes him scum or even suspicious?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 05 2015 16:38 GMT
#1285
On November 06 2015 01:33 JudgeJudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 23:58 ShoCkeyy wrote:
The lineup when I voted was HtS, Xata and Kita, which I was perfectly fine with.


When was there ever a HTS/Xata/Kita line up for you to vote for? I'm confused what you are referencing here.


Maybe a typo? I don't think that team was ever even talked about.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 05 2015 16:45 GMT
#1286
On November 06 2015 01:38 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 01:33 JudgeJudy wrote:
On November 05 2015 23:58 ShoCkeyy wrote:
The lineup when I voted was HtS, Xata and Kita, which I was perfectly fine with.


When was there ever a HTS/Xata/Kita line up for you to vote for? I'm confused what you are referencing here.


Maybe a typo? I don't think that team was ever even talked about.


Bah, I was reading into your filter when I wrote that and really meant rayn...
Life?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 05 2015 16:49 GMT
#1287
So rayn, I'm trying to understand your read on SL.

Your two main points initially were

1) That he would bus as a spy.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 03 2015 21:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
SL would bus (lol). Basically as scum you want to look as town as possible and bussing is definitely not out of question, since you only need one scum onto a mission. If you, from the beginning, cut your own chances of getting to missions as scum, you basically just lose the game.

And i still think SL would just bus.


On November 04 2015 13:08 sicklucker wrote:
unless someone can come up with evidence that shockey knew votes would be revealed he should never ever ever be on a mission


One of the first things he does was explain that your strongest mafia read shockeyy should never ever be on a mission.

2) That he doesn't have a scum agenda.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 03 2015 19:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It basically has to do with me not seeing him playing towards anything.. ugh... idk it is hard to explain, i don't see him having scum agenda, or anything like that behind his posting. Same basically goes to sicklucker.


On November 05 2015 09:10 sicklucker wrote:
like me not voting for ANY TEAM that does not include me


On November 05 2015 09:46 sicklucker wrote:
like i would never put up a team that didnt include me


On November 04 2015 19:44 sicklucker wrote:
gonna veto any xatalos unless its like me and rayn


On November 05 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
super likely mafia. Im positive he has no reason to scum read me


On November 05 2015 09:11 sicklucker wrote:
im in hero pick phrase. im cooler with xata now.


Essentially his strategy this game is to veto any team that doesn't include himself, attack the players that suspect him, unless his mafia read actually nominates him, then he is fine with passing the team. Why isn't this a mafia agenda?

The explanation that scummy people think SL is spy, therefore he is town doesn't mean a lot considering in the first quote you say how busing isn't out of the question because you only need one spy.

Doesn't the reasoning you gave point to the opposite conclusion?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 05 2015 17:15 GMT
#1288
On November 05 2015 22:29 Half the Sky wrote:
On the topic of Artanis, I know he said he'd free up more Thursday so I look forward to reading more from him. Can't recall if he has capoeira today though, IRL he has been on a tear with that.

Which means if he drops by in the UK, his first objective will be to dropkick me. Damn it.

Nope, I'm gonna mostly have time for the next four hours. I may drop by to dropkick you anyway though

On November 05 2015 07:23 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 06:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 05 2015 03:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Season of the Witch II
Battle of Drams

Oh jesus rels is involved in everything as mafia too x_x

How do you know I'm involved in everything as town as well ? I'm pretty sure we never played together ??

Two things:
A) I assume most people have far more involved town games than scumgames. My townread on you came from the fact that you seem very active and involved in almost every discussion. That's generally enough to townread most players.
B) I have seen you play town before, though I haven't played with you. I'm not sure which game I was observing anymore but I have done so.
Also C) I never called you scum. I said you're back to null because what I thought made you town is apparently not alignment indicative.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 05 2015 17:17 GMT
#1289
Rels, why did you flip your Rayn read based on things that had already happened before you townread him initially? What made you think about him again? Your argument's revolved around things he should know, but no part of your argument was new to when you said he was definitely town.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 05 2015 17:18 GMT
#1290
Like you went from calling him basically confirmed town to very suspicious in 3 hours without anything seemingly triggering you.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 05 2015 17:20 GMT
#1291
On November 05 2015 12:10 ShoCkeyy wrote:
You guys/girls are all bad at this game. It's so obvious I'm not scum by looking like scum.

This is not a very strong argument.

Also, what are your reads at? You seem to be suspicious of Rayn and Xata but you haven't really been explicit in it. I don't really understand what you're trying to do currently.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 05 2015 17:23 GMT
#1292
I'm not sure how this
On November 05 2015 08:28 Half the Sky wrote:
Meh....nvm, Artanis corrected him. Was going to say....

eh....no change on my reads on Artanis. Reading pages 3-4 of his filter and not really finding any mafia motivation in his posts. Reading his queries (993/998) on Superbia and probably will read Superbia a bit closely now...

Lines up with this:
On November 05 2015 09:03 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 08:56 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 05 2015 08:41 Half the Sky wrote:
Aiming for until 12:30am or so... (another 45m) so if anyone wants to talk, please do.


You don't need give details or anything, but where would you everyone one through nine in terms of trustworthiness?


With nine being most trustworthy

kitaman27 6
ShoCkeyy 2 at most
Rels - um, zero?
Artanis[Xp] 7-8
Xatalos 7
Superbia 6
raynpelikoneet - 8-9
sicklucker 5 at most (although I'm atm trying to evaluate him on what he does have...)

I am aware that Rels, you, Superbia have pretty damned capable scum games so there is some caution with some of the ratings.

When before, your read on me was this:
On November 04 2015 21:57 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright that's not a fear read (a fear read to me is a non-read on a player who outplayed as Mafia or a refusal to read someone who is difficult to read in general), which is why I misunderstood, but that last post I see what you mean. You're obviously posting so that's out the window, so the current null read can change depending on what I see.

And you never expanded on the change of your read on me. What made you confident I was town and why?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 05 2015 18:21 GMT
#1293
On November 06 2015 01:49 kitaman27 wrote:
So rayn, I'm trying to understand your read on SL.

Your two main points initially were

1) That he would bus as a spy.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 03 2015 21:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
SL would bus (lol). Basically as scum you want to look as town as possible and bussing is definitely not out of question, since you only need one scum onto a mission. If you, from the beginning, cut your own chances of getting to missions as scum, you basically just lose the game.

And i still think SL would just bus.


On November 04 2015 13:08 sicklucker wrote:
unless someone can come up with evidence that shockey knew votes would be revealed he should never ever ever be on a mission


One of the first things he does was explain that your strongest mafia read shockeyy should never ever be on a mission.

2) That he doesn't have a scum agenda.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 03 2015 19:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It basically has to do with me not seeing him playing towards anything.. ugh... idk it is hard to explain, i don't see him having scum agenda, or anything like that behind his posting. Same basically goes to sicklucker.


On November 05 2015 09:10 sicklucker wrote:
like me not voting for ANY TEAM that does not include me


On November 05 2015 09:46 sicklucker wrote:
like i would never put up a team that didnt include me


On November 04 2015 19:44 sicklucker wrote:
gonna veto any xatalos unless its like me and rayn


On November 05 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
super likely mafia. Im positive he has no reason to scum read me


On November 05 2015 09:11 sicklucker wrote:
im in hero pick phrase. im cooler with xata now.


Essentially his strategy this game is to veto any team that doesn't include himself, attack the players that suspect him, unless his mafia read actually nominates him, then he is fine with passing the team. Why isn't this a mafia agenda?

The explanation that scummy people think SL is spy, therefore he is town doesn't mean a lot considering in the first quote you say how busing isn't out of the question because you only need one spy.

Doesn't the reasoning you gave point to the opposite conclusion?


Dunno about that bus thing, but isn't it a quite restrictive scum strategy to only approve teams that you're a part of? Seemed more like paranoid than pushing any specific agenda to me. As scum, you'd want to be flexible so that you can vote for whatever you need to vote.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 05 2015 18:28 GMT
#1294
On November 06 2015 02:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Like you went from calling him basically confirmed town to very suspicious in 3 hours without anything seemingly triggering you.


Maybe a justification to vote no or something...? Kind of hard to follow his reads when they jump around so fast... Especially without any events in the thread causing the changes really :/

Quite wary about including him in a team at this point, I guess.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 05 2015 18:42 GMT
#1295
On November 06 2015 03:21 Xatalos wrote:
Dunno about that bus thing, but isn't it a quite restrictive scum strategy to only approve teams that you're a part of?


Well it's the strategy I used as spy in Resistance 2.

On February 22 2012 05:10 kitaman27 wrote:
I sent my nay vote in as well. Doesn't make much sense to me to support a team where I'm not a part of on day one.


On February 22 2012 05:16 kitaman27 wrote:
I don't mind drawing out the voting a while if it gives us the best chance of winning.


Not saying it's a good strategy or anything, but it was exactly the policy I pushed myself.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 05 2015 18:44 GMT
#1296
On November 06 2015 03:28 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 02:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Like you went from calling him basically confirmed town to very suspicious in 3 hours without anything seemingly triggering you.


Maybe a justification to vote no or something...? Kind of hard to follow his reads when they jump around so fast... Especially without any events in the thread causing the changes really :/

Quite wary about including him in a team at this point, I guess.

He's already voiced suspicion on SL though, I don't think that'd be necessary. It's weird.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 05 2015 18:49 GMT
#1297
On November 06 2015 03:42 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 03:21 Xatalos wrote:
Dunno about that bus thing, but isn't it a quite restrictive scum strategy to only approve teams that you're a part of?


Well it's the strategy I used as spy in Resistance 2.

Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 05:10 kitaman27 wrote:
I sent my nay vote in as well. Doesn't make much sense to me to support a team where I'm not a part of on day one.


Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 05:16 kitaman27 wrote:
I don't mind drawing out the voting a while if it gives us the best chance of winning.


Not saying it's a good strategy or anything, but it was exactly the policy I pushed myself.


Lol Well I guess I can see why you'd say that then... But I don't think it's a very good scum plan, and not at all specifically scum-aligned...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 05 2015 18:50 GMT
#1298
On November 06 2015 03:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 03:28 Xatalos wrote:
On November 06 2015 02:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Like you went from calling him basically confirmed town to very suspicious in 3 hours without anything seemingly triggering you.


Maybe a justification to vote no or something...? Kind of hard to follow his reads when they jump around so fast... Especially without any events in the thread causing the changes really :/

Quite wary about including him in a team at this point, I guess.

He's already voiced suspicion on SL though, I don't think that'd be necessary. It's weird.


Yeah... Dunno. Kind of hard to see the motivation.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 05 2015 21:15 GMT
#1299
Yo folks! Not home so I'll be phoneposting
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 05 2015 21:19 GMT
#1300
On November 06 2015 01:35 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 01:18 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 01:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like Rels, the fucking conversation you referred to is really fucking straight forward. Somehow you manage to not understand it at all.

This is why i don't answer stupid questions. I don't want to waste time on fucking bullshit that doesn't have anything to do with anything. THE POST I WAS REFERRING TO IS IN THE NESTED QUOTES AND IT WAS VERY FUCKING CLEAR WHERE I WAS REFERRING TO BECAUSE IT IS IN THE SAME FUCKING CONVERSATION.

You make easy things hard. Stop.

No. You are either wrong or scum. You cannot think my scum game is PUSHING THREAD LEADERS. So if you're town, go reread my scum games and come back admitting you've made a mistake. If you're scum, feel free to do whatever.


I don't think pushing leaders is that hard to do as scum anyway... Even if you don't usually do it, there's nothing inherently stopping you from doing that here... So I kind of fail to see how a disagreement over your meta makes him scum or even suspicious?

Again; he's wrong in assuming that's something I would do as scum. If he's town, he will re evaluate.
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 701
IntoTheiNu 623
SteadfastSC548
Rex104
CosmosSc2 61
EnkiAlexander 53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 548
UpATreeSC 104
Rex 104
CosmosSc2 61
BRAT_OK 53
Codebar 13
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40474
Jaedong 1430
Hyuk 757
Soma 751
Mini 475
BeSt 459
Larva 368
Rush 304
Soulkey 256
ZerO 236
[ Show more ]
Snow 170
hero 101
Dewaltoss 94
Liquid`Ret 58
Mind 43
sorry 30
yabsab 29
Killer 26
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 19
Shine 19
Terrorterran 16
Trap 16
Dota 2
qojqva1260
Dendi798
Counter-Strike
Fnx 727
fl0m70
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3509
crisheroes2327
Khaldor1798
Liquid`Hasu485
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1638
byalli475
B2W.Neo473
ceh9380
KnowMe117
QueenE83
Trikslyr40
Railgan23
Chillindude23
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 9
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3488
League of Legends
• TFBlade1031
Other Games
• imaqtpie776
• Shiphtur330
• WagamamaTV255
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 29m
OSC
19h 29m
Stellar Fest
19h 29m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.