• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:15
CEST 23:15
KST 06:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8054 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 170 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 05 2015 16:04 GMT
#1261
On November 05 2015 06:30 Rels wrote:
@rayn from your huge wall:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The fact is, if you read Rels' posts in this light, there is literally way way way more things that are just plain out fucking scummy.

Expand.

Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Now the point of all this was a couple of things:
- Rels; i didn't learn anything, although he called my logic "twisted", and i still don't know why. maybe he explains it someday, as there is nothing twisted in my logic. (i am pretty sure Xatalos & Artanis see what i was after here)
- ShoCkeyy; i don't really care since he is scum anyways, but he thinks i am scum (regardless of what he tries to say -- he does), so why does he accept a team proposed by scum? Like.. if i was scum i would put a teammate there, obviously, i am not stupid.
- regarding you, i wanted to push your reads out, because i was annoyed of you not giving any concrete reads. I know you would never agree to this regardless of who is mafia and regardless of your alignment. The thing that confuses me is that you kinda called me scummy for it, when there is literally no scum motivation for me to do that (i actually did a similar "anti-town" thing in Nuclear Winter mafia (which never had any anti-town motivation that anyone could explain) -- and caught Ace pants down on N1 ).

Your logic is twisted because the goal of the game is to pass mission, not fail them. I clearly said there is a town motivation behind your proposal though. So I don't understand why I'm on that list ? Expand.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 05 2015 16:04 GMT
#1262
On November 05 2015 06:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 03:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 05 2015 03:27 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 05 2015 03:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
She thinks both you and kita are town but she picks the person that is least likely to get yay-voted in the team.
It makes very little sense.


What would be the mafia motivation to suggest a team with a less optimal chance of success here?

If HtS is mafia it comes down to this:
1) the team of HtS/Xatalos/rayn gets yay'd; me and Xatalos have "almost definitely confirmed scum", which suddenly makes everything HtS says after that a possibility of a big fuckup. She also needs to argue why Xatalos is scum.
2) the team of HtS/kita/rayn gets yay'd; She can actually more conveniently argue that kitaman is scum, because other people think kitaman is scum aswell. She don't even really need to argue, she can just +1 on the points. (the contrary to (1) is that i am not 100% arguing against her)
3) the team of HtS/kita/rayn get's nay'd (which is very very likely in the first place); she doesn't out herself, and passes the turn onto someone else -- she "looks better" to you, which increases her possibilities of getting picked later on as she is "right".

Personally i see the scum motivation in (2) and (3) over (1). If i was at HtS' position i would definitely pick either (2) or (3) over the possibility (1), since regardless of who is scum in this game at that time (and even now) the town is not working very well together.

Do you see me being scum with HTS ?

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 05 2015 16:04 GMT
#1263
WHERE TEH FUCK DO I SAY KITAMAN KNOWS YOUR SCUM META?!?!?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 05 2015 16:05 GMT
#1264
I am fucking annoyed i have to argue with fucking stupidity.
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 05 2015 16:05 GMT
#1265
That's not the question. English motherfucker! Let's read it together:
What post did you reference by saying that ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 05 2015 16:07 GMT
#1266
On November 06 2015 01:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am fucking annoyed i have to argue with fucking stupidity.

"Rels is scum. Rels is stupid." Does not work that way.
And I don't fucking care. Answer the fucking questions.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 05 2015 16:10 GMT
#1267
Hmmm rayn is starting to get mad again...
Life?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 05 2015 16:11 GMT
#1268
Fucking easiest thing to find in kitaman's filter.
On November 03 2015 00:15 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:12 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:07 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Did anyone actually look at the game and why i got mad there?


Yeah you messed up the vote timing I think? Well, you basically lost because of it, so I can understand getting angry in that situation.

yep, completely the same thing than getting mad at someone's terrible argument, right?


Haha... Btw is there some real difference in rayn's ragefests between alignments? Maybe he gets angry a bit easier as town? I don't think he even got really MAD in the VS game, compared to the Vanilla game.

Probably not. I don't actually fake emotion as mafia.


Do you find Rels would be so antagonistic against you, the person pushing discussion in the thread, on day one as spy? Making firm conclusions like "rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.".

somehow you didn't manage to figure it out.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 05 2015 16:12 GMT
#1269
On November 06 2015 01:10 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Hmmm rayn is starting to get mad again...

Yes i am.
Which is why i am going to leave now.

I hope the townies can see what the correct way to vote here is.
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 05 2015 16:15 GMT
#1270
On November 06 2015 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Fucking easiest thing to find in kitaman's filter.
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 00:15 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:12 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:07 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Did anyone actually look at the game and why i got mad there?


Yeah you messed up the vote timing I think? Well, you basically lost because of it, so I can understand getting angry in that situation.

yep, completely the same thing than getting mad at someone's terrible argument, right?


Haha... Btw is there some real difference in rayn's ragefests between alignments? Maybe he gets angry a bit easier as town? I don't think he even got really MAD in the VS game, compared to the Vanilla game.

Probably not. I don't actually fake emotion as mafia.


Do you find Rels would be so antagonistic against you, the person pushing discussion in the thread, on day one as spy? Making firm conclusions like "rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.".

somehow you didn't manage to figure it out.

Yeah. It doesn't make sense. You know as scum I push for the easy targets. You've played or hosted all the games I've been scum / 3P. So it makes no sense you would say this in response:
On November 03 2015 18:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 18:21 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:16 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:15 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:12 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:07 Xatalos wrote:
[quote]

Yeah you messed up the vote timing I think? Well, you basically lost because of it, so I can understand getting angry in that situation.

yep, completely the same thing than getting mad at someone's terrible argument, right?


Haha... Btw is there some real difference in rayn's ragefests between alignments? Maybe he gets angry a bit easier as town? I don't think he even got really MAD in the VS game, compared to the Vanilla game.

Probably not. I don't actually fake emotion as mafia.


Do you find Rels would be so antagonistic against you, the person pushing discussion in the thread, on day one as spy? Making firm conclusions like "rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.".

Definitely could be the case given how the last game with Xatalos went.


That was before the question ... so you really meant that. You know how I play as scum; I wouldn't try to win by making you ragequit / modkilled / whatever, 'cause that wouldn't be a win.

This bothers me very much rayn. How could you think that. You scumread me (partly) for "Rels scumreads me for a dumb meta reason". You know what; I think this is a very dumb meta reason (me trying to make you ragequit).

I have never called you mafia because of it.
I am saying you could do that as scum, as kitaman was basically arguing the other way around.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 05 2015 16:15 GMT
#1271
Like Rels, the fucking conversation you referred to is really fucking straight forward. Somehow you manage to not understand it at all.

This is why i don't answer stupid questions. I don't want to waste time on fucking bullshit that doesn't have anything to do with anything. THE POST I WAS REFERRING TO IS IN THE NESTED QUOTES AND IT WAS VERY FUCKING CLEAR WHERE I WAS REFERRING TO BECAUSE IT IS IN THE SAME FUCKING CONVERSATION.

You make easy things hard. Stop.
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 05 2015 16:16 GMT
#1272
On November 06 2015 01:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 01:10 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Hmmm rayn is starting to get mad again...

Yes i am.
Which is why i am going to leave now.

I hope the townies can see what the correct way to vote here is.

1 - You have 3 more questions to answer
2 - It doesn't make sense you say "he could do that as scum" talking about me pushing a thread leader, when you know I don't play that way.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 05 2015 16:17 GMT
#1273
On November 06 2015 01:15 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Fucking easiest thing to find in kitaman's filter.
On November 03 2015 00:15 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:12 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:07 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Did anyone actually look at the game and why i got mad there?


Yeah you messed up the vote timing I think? Well, you basically lost because of it, so I can understand getting angry in that situation.

yep, completely the same thing than getting mad at someone's terrible argument, right?


Haha... Btw is there some real difference in rayn's ragefests between alignments? Maybe he gets angry a bit easier as town? I don't think he even got really MAD in the VS game, compared to the Vanilla game.

Probably not. I don't actually fake emotion as mafia.


Do you find Rels would be so antagonistic against you, the person pushing discussion in the thread, on day one as spy? Making firm conclusions like "rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.".

somehow you didn't manage to figure it out.

Yeah. It doesn't make sense. You know as scum I push for the easy targets. You've played or hosted all the games I've been scum / 3P. So it makes no sense you would say this in response:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 18:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:21 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:16 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:15 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:12 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
yep, completely the same thing than getting mad at someone's terrible argument, right?


Haha... Btw is there some real difference in rayn's ragefests between alignments? Maybe he gets angry a bit easier as town? I don't think he even got really MAD in the VS game, compared to the Vanilla game.

Probably not. I don't actually fake emotion as mafia.


Do you find Rels would be so antagonistic against you, the person pushing discussion in the thread, on day one as spy? Making firm conclusions like "rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.".

Definitely could be the case given how the last game with Xatalos went.


That was before the question ... so you really meant that. You know how I play as scum; I wouldn't try to win by making you ragequit / modkilled / whatever, 'cause that wouldn't be a win.

This bothers me very much rayn. How could you think that. You scumread me (partly) for "Rels scumreads me for a dumb meta reason". You know what; I think this is a very dumb meta reason (me trying to make you ragequit).

I have never called you mafia because of it.
I am saying you could do that as scum, as kitaman was basically arguing the other way around.

I don't give any fucks.
You do scummy shit in this game. You are scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 05 2015 16:17 GMT
#1274
bye.
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 05 2015 16:18 GMT
#1275
On November 06 2015 01:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like Rels, the fucking conversation you referred to is really fucking straight forward. Somehow you manage to not understand it at all.

This is why i don't answer stupid questions. I don't want to waste time on fucking bullshit that doesn't have anything to do with anything. THE POST I WAS REFERRING TO IS IN THE NESTED QUOTES AND IT WAS VERY FUCKING CLEAR WHERE I WAS REFERRING TO BECAUSE IT IS IN THE SAME FUCKING CONVERSATION.

You make easy things hard. Stop.

No. You are either wrong or scum. You cannot think my scum game is PUSHING THREAD LEADERS. So if you're town, go reread my scum games and come back admitting you've made a mistake. If you're scum, feel free to do whatever.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 05 2015 16:18 GMT
#1276
On November 06 2015 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 01:15 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Fucking easiest thing to find in kitaman's filter.
On November 03 2015 00:15 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:12 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:07 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Did anyone actually look at the game and why i got mad there?


Yeah you messed up the vote timing I think? Well, you basically lost because of it, so I can understand getting angry in that situation.

yep, completely the same thing than getting mad at someone's terrible argument, right?


Haha... Btw is there some real difference in rayn's ragefests between alignments? Maybe he gets angry a bit easier as town? I don't think he even got really MAD in the VS game, compared to the Vanilla game.

Probably not. I don't actually fake emotion as mafia.


Do you find Rels would be so antagonistic against you, the person pushing discussion in the thread, on day one as spy? Making firm conclusions like "rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.".

somehow you didn't manage to figure it out.

Yeah. It doesn't make sense. You know as scum I push for the easy targets. You've played or hosted all the games I've been scum / 3P. So it makes no sense you would say this in response:
On November 03 2015 18:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:21 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:16 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:15 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:12 Xatalos wrote:
[quote]

Haha... Btw is there some real difference in rayn's ragefests between alignments? Maybe he gets angry a bit easier as town? I don't think he even got really MAD in the VS game, compared to the Vanilla game.

Probably not. I don't actually fake emotion as mafia.


Do you find Rels would be so antagonistic against you, the person pushing discussion in the thread, on day one as spy? Making firm conclusions like "rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.".

Definitely could be the case given how the last game with Xatalos went.


That was before the question ... so you really meant that. You know how I play as scum; I wouldn't try to win by making you ragequit / modkilled / whatever, 'cause that wouldn't be a win.

This bothers me very much rayn. How could you think that. You scumread me (partly) for "Rels scumreads me for a dumb meta reason". You know what; I think this is a very dumb meta reason (me trying to make you ragequit).

I have never called you mafia because of it.
I am saying you could do that as scum, as kitaman was basically arguing the other way around.

I don't give any fucks.
You do scummy shit in this game. You are scum.

One of the questions you didn't answer is "expand". So do it.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 05 2015 16:20 GMT
#1277
bye bye.
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 05 2015 16:20 GMT
#1278
On November 06 2015 01:18 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 06 2015 01:15 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Fucking easiest thing to find in kitaman's filter.
On November 03 2015 00:15 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:12 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:07 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Did anyone actually look at the game and why i got mad there?


Yeah you messed up the vote timing I think? Well, you basically lost because of it, so I can understand getting angry in that situation.

yep, completely the same thing than getting mad at someone's terrible argument, right?


Haha... Btw is there some real difference in rayn's ragefests between alignments? Maybe he gets angry a bit easier as town? I don't think he even got really MAD in the VS game, compared to the Vanilla game.

Probably not. I don't actually fake emotion as mafia.


Do you find Rels would be so antagonistic against you, the person pushing discussion in the thread, on day one as spy? Making firm conclusions like "rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.".

somehow you didn't manage to figure it out.

Yeah. It doesn't make sense. You know as scum I push for the easy targets. You've played or hosted all the games I've been scum / 3P. So it makes no sense you would say this in response:
On November 03 2015 18:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:21 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:16 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:15 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
Probably not. I don't actually fake emotion as mafia.


Do you find Rels would be so antagonistic against you, the person pushing discussion in the thread, on day one as spy? Making firm conclusions like "rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.".

Definitely could be the case given how the last game with Xatalos went.


That was before the question ... so you really meant that. You know how I play as scum; I wouldn't try to win by making you ragequit / modkilled / whatever, 'cause that wouldn't be a win.

This bothers me very much rayn. How could you think that. You scumread me (partly) for "Rels scumreads me for a dumb meta reason". You know what; I think this is a very dumb meta reason (me trying to make you ragequit).

I have never called you mafia because of it.
I am saying you could do that as scum, as kitaman was basically arguing the other way around.

I don't give any fucks.
You do scummy shit in this game. You are scum.

One of the questions you didn't answer is "expand". So do it.

The third is "why am I on a list on people failing the 'rayn's plan is scummy!' test when I said it was town motivated ?"
The fourth is "do you really picture me and HTS scum together ?"
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 05 2015 16:21 GMT
#1279
On November 06 2015 01:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
bye bye.

See you when you're ready to talk (=
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 05 2015 16:25 GMT
#1280
Leaving work soon. Voting no atm. Going to the theater tonight so won't be active tonigth! My vote won't change unless this happen:
On November 06 2015 01:18 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 01:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like Rels, the fucking conversation you referred to is really fucking straight forward. Somehow you manage to not understand it at all.

This is why i don't answer stupid questions. I don't want to waste time on fucking bullshit that doesn't have anything to do with anything. THE POST I WAS REFERRING TO IS IN THE NESTED QUOTES AND IT WAS VERY FUCKING CLEAR WHERE I WAS REFERRING TO BECAUSE IT IS IN THE SAME FUCKING CONVERSATION.

You make easy things hard. Stop.

No. You are either wrong or scum. You cannot think my scum game is PUSHING THREAD LEADERS. So if you're town, go reread my scum games and come back admitting you've made a mistake. If you're scum, feel free to do whatever.

+ SL explains the kita's question, 'cause actually his explanation makes no sense.

Superbia you have one question waiting for you.
SL you have one question from kita waiting for you.
rayn you have one admittance + 3 questions just for you. Lucky you!
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 130
Nina 109
ProTech100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13595
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2457
JimRising 201
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4883
Khaldor1549
Liquid`Hasu729
Other Games
summit1g7129
fl0m848
shahzam447
C9.Mang0199
FrodaN192
KnowMe141
ArmadaUGS91
ToD81
JuggernautJason71
Mew2King69
ViBE21
PPMD17
NeuroSwarm14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
Other Games
angryscii11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen132
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur210
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 45m
Stellar Fest
15h 45m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.