• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:26
CEST 01:26
KST 08:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8783 users

[M][N] Mini Mafia: The (kinda) Vanilla Experience - Page 95

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 196 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 05:44 GMT
#1881
I am sleeping now.

Try TL Mafia!!!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 26 2015 05:46 GMT
#1882
On October 26 2015 14:41 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 14:31 Blazinghand wrote:
Well, he hasn't voted or posted in the past like 2 or 3 days, right? Although there's no hard activity requirement in this game, you are required to vote. He may jsut be modkilled. I don't even know why I'm reasoning with you Onegu but, couldn't we just shenannie onto Hopeless if he comes back? cause otherwise we should just let him get MKed

if you do want to actually lynch Hopeless (and I can't tell anything from his filter other than that he seemed vaguely itnerested in the game then never tried and stopped posting) you have to commit to shennannying at the deadline if he's gonna get modkilled, Onegu

The reason I bring this up is because I'm imagining the following situation:

We pull together a wagon on someone and lynch him, and then you never come back all day and hopeless1 gets modkilled, and you do not particupate in the town discourse all day and we don't know anything about you, and you never had to take any stances....

So here's what Iwant from you, 1gu: a commitment to shenannie if Hopeless1 isn't going to get modkill, and you take part in the day's discussions. What do you say?



oK

##Unvote


no wait you can't just unvote you also have to like, talk about things
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 26 2015 05:46 GMT
#1883
On October 26 2015 14:44 Onegu wrote:
I am sleeping now.



ahahaha
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 05:47 GMT
#1884
Dont worry BH we have plenty of time. I will be here in the morning.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 26 2015 05:50 GMT
#1885
*sobs*
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
October 26 2015 07:59 GMT
#1886
Wouldn't even be surprised if the three guys who all said they lost it were all mafia.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 26 2015 08:04 GMT
#1887
lost what
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
October 26 2015 08:16 GMT
#1888
The fun to play.

Good to know you're around BH, why suggest shenannies on hopeless without really making a decision in the GB + yamato set of options? You know it's way easier to just join one of the camps for a successful scum lynch than suggest hopeless who is more coinflippy?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 26 2015 08:20 GMT
#1889
The point is that hopeless is a bad lynch and onegu was opting out of the discourse by voting him. Onegu reacted by unvoting him and leaving. Do you not understnad what I'm saying? Can you not wrap your head around that? Let me lay it out real simple for you

1. 1gu shows up, ignores everyone, votes Hopeless1 who hasn't posted and is likely to get modkilled
2. 1gu decided to peace out
3. I am like "ok dude that is not acceptable. You want to lynch Hopeless1? fine, we'll do it by shenannies if we have to. It's a crap idea to vote him though cause he's probably getting modkilled. either be on him and be ready to shenanny off, or get off him and join the discourse"
4. 1gu is like "haha no i'm just gonna peace and not talk about anything, likely because I am scum"

5. Vivax comes in, and, unable to see due to the pantaloons firmly wrapped around his face, says that I suggested shenannies on hopeless "without really making a decision in GB + yamato" which while not literally false (since I haven't weighed in there yet) definitely misrepresents what I did
6. BH points out that Vivax is really bad
7. Vivax apologises profusely
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 26 2015 08:21 GMT
#1890
like ylou do understand what 1gu just did right

let me make it one hundo percent clear for you then:

1gu just fuckin bailed after being aclled out on opting out of the discourse

no thoughts on this vivax?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
October 26 2015 08:22 GMT
#1891
BH where is your contribution in finding out who is mafia in all that?

I do admit that I was hasty in reading it as you suggesting a hopeless lynch.

But that means you didn't suggest anything, you told Onegu how to play the game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
October 26 2015 08:23 GMT
#1892
I don't like the tone of this conversation, there's a dick virus going around in this thread and I already have to fight with a mundane one.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 26 2015 08:24 GMT
#1893
On October 26 2015 17:22 Vivax wrote:
BH where is your contribution in finding out who is mafia in all that?

I do admit that I was hasty in reading it as you suggesting a hopeless lynch.

But that means you didn't suggest anything, you told Onegu how to play the game.


let me show you what's what boyo

##vote Onegu

plus I think we both know that I dont' need to do anything to prove myself innocent since I'm getting shot tonight regardless. I am free of the feelings of "pressure" that others may feel since the only guy who might get shot ahead of me normally, rayn, has given up on playing the game.

and yes I think rayn is town
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 26 2015 08:25 GMT
#1894
heh, "dick virus" sounds pretty bad, you better get tested
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
October 26 2015 08:26 GMT
#1895
On October 26 2015 17:24 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 17:22 Vivax wrote:
BH where is your contribution in finding out who is mafia in all that?

I do admit that I was hasty in reading it as you suggesting a hopeless lynch.

But that means you didn't suggest anything, you told Onegu how to play the game.


let me show you what's what boyo

##vote Onegu

plus I think we both know that I dont' need to do anything to prove myself innocent since I'm getting shot tonight regardless. I am free of the feelings of "pressure" that others may feel since the only guy who might get shot ahead of me normally, rayn, has given up on playing the game.

and yes I think rayn is town


No you aren't getting shot, don't try to pull the cocky card on me.

Rayn is town in your opinion but GB and yamato have lots of intel on them floating around here and you don't want to pick up on it.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 26 2015 08:29 GMT
#1896
On October 26 2015 17:26 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 17:24 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 26 2015 17:22 Vivax wrote:
BH where is your contribution in finding out who is mafia in all that?

I do admit that I was hasty in reading it as you suggesting a hopeless lynch.

But that means you didn't suggest anything, you told Onegu how to play the game.


let me show you what's what boyo

##vote Onegu

plus I think we both know that I dont' need to do anything to prove myself innocent since I'm getting shot tonight regardless. I am free of the feelings of "pressure" that others may feel since the only guy who might get shot ahead of me normally, rayn, has given up on playing the game.

and yes I think rayn is town


No you aren't getting shot, don't try to pull the cocky card on me.

Rayn is town in your opinion but GB and yamato have lots of intel on them floating around here and you don't want to pick up on it.


look man long and the shrot of it is I think GB is town, just look in my filter for cogent arguments ( I forgot what they were, but I amde them, so they must be cogent) and yamato77 isn't playing so if I had to take a pick I'd lynch yam, sure. but it's not like there's stuff that yam has been doing today for me to analyze. What, you want me to talk about how he did nothing, promised he'd stop, showed up, and then did nothing and left? whoop de frickin do, yes, lynch Yam then. Fine. He's obviously an infinitely better lynch than GB who might actually play the game.

Let's not kid ourselves though, there's nothing to actually analyse today and all these people posting long tracts of info, while very praiseworthy for their effort, haven't said more about situations today than I have as of this post
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 26 2015 08:34 GMT
#1897
Ugh sorry that came out sounding meaner than I thought and you just asked me to be nice. I will respect that. Here's the nice version:

Currently things are pretty crappy today in terms of contributions, etc. I wouldn't expect much analysis today to be wrothwhile because all the scummiest players are following the strategy of "literally never post ever all day and night and never say anything, except to show up to say they're not saying things"

like, against this strategy, there's not a whole lot that can really be done. I think Yamato77 is a fine lynch. I don't know if he has an amazing chance to flip scum, but it's not like we can really not lynch someone who is lurking like that. Hopeless1 and 1gu fall into this category as well, Hopeless1 is probably getting modkilled. Amazingly, despite your complaints about me, I'm a "good contributor" today relative to most people.

Between GB and Yam, GB is a townier player. he LOOKS scummier, but that is literally only because he has put nonzero effort into playing the game. Yam has said few scummy things because yam has said nothing at all. There's nothing to analyze about Yam. If we lynch him, we are committing to a policy, or perhaps meta lynch.

I am fine with that.

But I also don't think there's erally a lot to talk about. I've said what needs to be said. I'm fine with Yam. I'm fine with !gu. Hopeless1 will be mked. We can lynch him if he comes back. GB has actually m ade enough posts that people think he's scum, so... coutnerintuitively, let's not lynch him today

capisce?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
October 26 2015 08:35 GMT
#1898
All I'm saying is that I don't think it's a good idea to work towards a third wagon right now unless you have reasons to lay out that yamato and GB might be town.

We can only deal with 2 wagons at EoD without giving the three malicious voters too much leverage on the lynch.

I voted Onegu earlier myself but I have to compromise with other dudes who I think are town and share at least a scumread with me, cause just one vote won't decide anything.

So I see it as bad strategy and potentially scummy way to not do anything if you just ignore the 2 main wagons and do your own thing without considering what others are thinking.

I'll have a look at your cogent arguments for GB being town if I find them.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 26 2015 08:36 GMT
#1899
The only reason rayn doesn't fall into this category of "annoying lurkers who are half this game and making things terrible and probably must be lynched" is because of this post btw:

On October 24 2015 09:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 09:11 Half the Sky wrote:
raynpelikoneet has been warned for spam (pages 71-73), generally speaking, there is no need to post consecutively for an entire page, much of it off topic, that.

I am glad you also warned the troll. Thank you.



Which makes me think he really can't be scum
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 26 2015 08:36 GMT
#1900
On October 26 2015 17:35 Vivax wrote:
All I'm saying is that I don't think it's a good idea to work towards a third wagon right now unless you have reasons to lay out that yamato and GB might be town.

We can only deal with 2 wagons at EoD without giving the three malicious voters too much leverage on the lynch.

I voted Onegu earlier myself but I have to compromise with other dudes who I think are town and share at least a scumread with me, cause just one vote won't decide anything.

So I see it as bad strategy and potentially scummy way to not do anything if you just ignore the 2 main wagons and do your own thing without considering what others are thinking.

I'll have a look at your cogent arguments for GB being town if I find them.


I'll summarize them for you, hold on just a sec
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O167
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 481
ZZZero.O 167
Hyun 142
Dota 2
monkeys_forever390
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3806
Other Games
summit1g14818
FrodaN1520
JimRising 425
KnowMe212
Livibee200
ViBE134
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV170
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Adnapsc2 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1078
Other Games
• imaqtpie1036
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 34m
Patches Events
15h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 34m
OSC
23h 34m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.