• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:32
CEST 23:32
KST 06:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7356 users

[M][N] Mini Mafia: The (kinda) Vanilla Experience - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 40 Next All
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 16:39 GMT
#1037
Tbh my current scumteam would be rayn/marv/Chromatically, but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong on at least one. There are too many people who have done barely anything (Onegu/Hopeless mainly I think, and several others haven't done much later in the day). It's pretty likely there could be scum among that group.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 16:44 GMT
#1040
Eh... Didn't you just show the opposite to be true? That he thinks he's totally unlynchable as town, like he said this game, whereas he thinks he's unlynchable until D2 as scum?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 16:46 GMT
#1042
For the record, I'll say that I'm pretty unlynchable as town as well I haven't been lynched as town since my few very first games. You can try it if you want, rayn/marv, but I don't think even you would succeed.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 16:49 GMT
#1045
On October 24 2015 01:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 00:22 marvellosity wrote:
GB you are not Onegu.

case against me debunked.

ez game ez life.

I want the town to remember the 40's of this game.

So obvious that Rayn and Marv are working together in a dubious fashion and in the 50's, they disappear after I start talking about their lack of logical answering to xata's perfectly good questions.

They ar using seniority to push bad reasoning, which is a senior scum tactic. There is no reason to use their seniority this way other than to push mislynches.

I no longer give two shits Marv's read on chroma.


Yeah I thought about that a bit well... It was slightly uncomfortable when I showed that marv's argument for rayn to be town was simply BS and he fell back on "I have more experience, you have no right to question me" instead of reconsidering his read or anything.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 16:49 GMT
#1047
On October 24 2015 01:47 Vivax wrote:
I'm the Xata whisperer usually, unless you improved I am able to see if you're robotown or actual town


Robotown?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 16:50 GMT
#1048
On October 24 2015 01:49 Vivax wrote:
Oh Slam with the seniority argument.

I remember how I used that in my first games, trying to incite a revolution of the masses to overhtrow the vet government.

Then I got hanged, torn and quartered.


:D:D:D
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 16:51 GMT
#1050
[image loading]
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 16:52 GMT
#1052
On October 24 2015 01:51 Vivax wrote:
I meant drawn and quartered, something didn't feel right.

Xata I mean that I can feel when you're fake posting and actually posting.


And the conclusion is?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 16:55 GMT
#1056
On October 24 2015 01:52 gumshoe wrote:
Slam feels... different, I typically see him as a derpy jokey player, but hes pretty intense this game. Breaking meta for sure, not certain what it means though.

Rayn seems pretty amped up, I feel like he started the game angry and just gets angrier as the game goes on, but the rage hasnt been too focused. Rayn is perfectly capable of tunneling one person forever and coming up with all manner of bullshit on them, but he really has been all over the place, which would suggest he is actually trying to figure stuff out in his own way. Or hes just flailing, trying to get whatever lynch to go down.

As for slam, def some wierd stuff cropping up here and there.

Show nested quote +
GB hard defense of Yamato making me wonder.


in context with mah yamato case, this is a bit sketch, if Slam pushed to get gb lynched based off association with yam, and gb was town, his flip would in no way impact yamato. It's a small thing / : for sure.

Mostly I dont want rayn to be scum, because then Bh will be right and well never hear the end of it. But I'm not sure slam is scum either. I dont like this lynch choice at all T_T


Haha.... Be ready for BH's mention of this game next time around...

I wonder where BH went to though.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 16:56 GMT
#1059
On October 24 2015 01:53 Vivax wrote:
I still see little reason to revoke my townread or to read cases on you, but that might change if I decide to go over your filter for some reason.

You felt pretty solid to me early in the game, I'm still sticking to that.


Alright... And what's your stance on the whole debacle between me/rayn/Slam?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 16:58 GMT
#1065
On October 24 2015 01:55 gumshoe wrote:
Can we just collectively agree to pussy out as town and vote for the most objectively useless player?

Onegu, 2015


Well it's better than Slam for sure. Or even GB. Still not as good as rayn. I really want to bag the credit for getting him lynched as scum 2 times in a row (I could consolidate on Chromatically too tbh, as for marv I think it's too early to hang him now)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 17:00 GMT
#1068
On October 24 2015 01:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Anyways i am gonna go play Heroes.

Mafia is Slam/GB/Xatalos most likely.
you can thank me later for solving the game.


Good luck in the games, I think I'll just stay here ranting
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 17:01 GMT
#1069
On October 24 2015 01:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 01:09 Xatalos wrote:
On October 24 2015 01:07 gumshoe wrote:
On October 24 2015 01:00 GlowingBear wrote:
I think it's too early to lynch slam


This should probally tell you that Gb is totes town. The lynch momentum is falling off him, and what does he do? "Hey that guy whose supposed to die instead of me? Maybs lets him live."

Even if there scum buddies it makes no sense.


I guess that makes sense... Your argument I mean. I'd happily jump on Slam if I was scum GB.

What GB does makes also sense if he is.... DADAAAA scum with Slam.


Maybe.... But I really, really doubt Slam is scum.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 17:02 GMT
#1071
On October 24 2015 01:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 01:56 Xatalos wrote:
On October 24 2015 01:53 Vivax wrote:
I still see little reason to revoke my townread or to read cases on you, but that might change if I decide to go over your filter for some reason.

You felt pretty solid to me early in the game, I'm still sticking to that.


Alright... And what's your stance on the whole debacle between me/rayn/Slam?


Be good and lynch GB with me.


Tbh I kind of liked some of his latest posts. Like the post where he said he didn't want to lynch Slam today, and the post where he vented about marv/rayn calling him scum with an arrogant attitude. I could relate to that feeling, you know.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 17:05 GMT
#1075
Haha

What I mean his frustration/confusion felt genuine when he talked about the situation.

In any case, who I'd be willing to lynch today are pretty much:

rayn
Chromatically
Onegu
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 17:06 GMT
#1077
Meh, actually Onegu's filter isn't really suspicious. Even though it's useless. I think both rayn and Chromatically would give a better chance of hitting scum, mostly rayn.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 17:08 GMT
#1079
It tells something that I could read Onegu's filter in like less than a minute and nothing much left an impression >.> Well, he did pressure rayn, so maybe that's something.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 17:09 GMT
#1080
On October 24 2015 02:07 Vivax wrote:
Xata I'm surprised you agreed on my points on GB and abandon them for an emotional response he provoked in you. I was expecting you to see where everyone's coming from on him.


It's not like he's the worst lynch ever. And his read on you is bad. It still makes me hesitant when all of my main suspects want to lynch him, and his responses to all this pressure seemed genuine/town-motivated.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 17:17 GMT
#1084
Besides I think it was GB who brought up the meta on me (mainly my differences in posting activity). I think that's a townie action overall.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 18:03 GMT
#1110
Hm Onegu's return seems okay... Although why is rayn 90% town? Elaborate?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 248
SteadfastSC 116
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2294
910 61
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1040
Other Games
summit1g5977
Grubby2335
shahzam584
C9.Mang0190
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 63
• Hupsaiya 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21265
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur241
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.