• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:26
CEST 14:26
KST 21:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8535 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 170 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 15:16 GMT
#1321
On September 17 2015 00:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like jat, do you seriously believe marvellosity has the highest chance of flipping mafia here, right now, in this game?

That's a good question. The problem with this game is that I should have way more townreads than I actually have at this point and it makes it hard to find mafia.

If Palmar and you do not want to lynch marv I won't be getting him lynched anyways since I will not be around later. So I will probably assume he is town instead and deal with him if we are both alive day2.

that is not an answer to the question.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:16 GMT
#1322
And marv should definitely be a townread by now :/
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2015 15:16 GMT
#1323
On September 17 2015 00:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like jat, do you seriously believe marvellosity has the highest chance of flipping mafia here, right now, in this game?

That's a good question. The problem with this game is that I should have way more townreads than I actually have at this point and it makes it hard to find mafia.

If Palmar and you do not want to lynch marv I won't be getting him lynched anyways since I will not be around later. So I will probably assume he is town instead and deal with him if we are both alive day2.

What are your townreads?
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 15:17 GMT
#1324
On September 17 2015 00:16 justanothertownie wrote:
And marv should definitely be a townread by now :/

shouldn't he just.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 15:17 GMT
#1325
On September 17 2015 00:16 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:15 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 16 2015 23:29 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2015 23:28 geript wrote:
@Marv. I'll explain as basically as possible. Rayn was in the newbie game (died n2) with moosy. I am a coach in that game. Rayn thought moosy was mafia when RAYN died. Moosy is still alive in that game and game is still going on. Hence the no talky thing about it. I'm pretty sure Rayn is wrong here on moosy. But in my passing reading am continuing to waffle on Rayn and Damdred.

then why is Moosy saying two contradictory things and saying he'll explain without explaining -.-

I don't want to get banned lol.

not good enough.

if you're aware you're in another game, you still wouldn't provide two contradictory statements. would you?

I actually did so that my alignment wouldn't be known.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:17 GMT
#1326
On September 17 2015 00:16 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like jat, do you seriously believe marvellosity has the highest chance of flipping mafia here, right now, in this game?

That's a good question. The problem with this game is that I should have way more townreads than I actually have at this point and it makes it hard to find mafia.

If Palmar and you do not want to lynch marv I won't be getting him lynched anyways since I will not be around later. So I will probably assume he is town instead and deal with him if we are both alive day2.

What are your townreads?

Koshi and Rayn more or less. Sad, I know.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 15:18 GMT
#1327
Okay, but I'm done talking about me in other games.

I'm really not confident about a JAT lynch if it's based mostly off of meta like Damdred says. :/ Is there anything else more solid that I missed?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 15:19 GMT
#1328
On September 17 2015 00:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:16 Palmar wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like jat, do you seriously believe marvellosity has the highest chance of flipping mafia here, right now, in this game?

That's a good question. The problem with this game is that I should have way more townreads than I actually have at this point and it makes it hard to find mafia.

If Palmar and you do not want to lynch marv I won't be getting him lynched anyways since I will not be around later. So I will probably assume he is town instead and deal with him if we are both alive day2.

What are your townreads?

Koshi and Rayn more or less. Sad, I know.

You forgot to add Damdred and ritoky and say you were joking about Koshi.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 15:19 GMT
#1329
On September 17 2015 00:18 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I'm really not confident about a JAT lynch if it's based mostly off of meta like Damdred says. :/ Is there anything else more solid that I missed?

He is doing nothing and his vote is on my top townread.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:19 GMT
#1330
On September 17 2015 00:18 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Okay, but I'm done talking about me in other games.

I'm really not confident about a JAT lynch if it's based mostly off of meta like Damdred says. :/ Is there anything else more solid that I missed?

No, there isn't and I don't know why this is the only thing you constantly bring up?! Who do you want to lynch instead?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:20 GMT
#1331
On September 17 2015 00:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:18 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I'm really not confident about a JAT lynch if it's based mostly off of meta like Damdred says. :/ Is there anything else more solid that I missed?

He is doing nothing and his vote is on my top townread.

Which both isn't a reason for me being mafia and the first part isn't even true.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 15:22 GMT
#1332
On September 17 2015 00:17 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:16 marvellosity wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:15 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 16 2015 23:29 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2015 23:28 geript wrote:
@Marv. I'll explain as basically as possible. Rayn was in the newbie game (died n2) with moosy. I am a coach in that game. Rayn thought moosy was mafia when RAYN died. Moosy is still alive in that game and game is still going on. Hence the no talky thing about it. I'm pretty sure Rayn is wrong here on moosy. But in my passing reading am continuing to waffle on Rayn and Damdred.

then why is Moosy saying two contradictory things and saying he'll explain without explaining -.-

I don't want to get banned lol.

not good enough.

if you're aware you're in another game, you still wouldn't provide two contradictory statements. would you?

I actually did so that my alignment wouldn't be known.

ffs. this is mindbogglingly stupid.

but it kinda seems it's alignment-neutral mindbogglingly stupid.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 15:23 GMT
#1333
On September 17 2015 00:19 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:18 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Okay, but I'm done talking about me in other games.

I'm really not confident about a JAT lynch if it's based mostly off of meta like Damdred says. :/ Is there anything else more solid that I missed?

No, there isn't and I don't know why this is the only thing you constantly bring up?! Who do you want to lynch instead?

I constantly bring it up because I'm not seeing anything lol. And I already gave who I want to lynch: Coyote/Cephiro.

- Coyote comes in, lays a trap that clearly won't work, says he was doing work with the trap, tries to bring up bad stuff on me, jumps on rayn's post about geript when it was already pointed out before, doesn't give solid reads, and decides to sheep, and isn't participating.

btw, bad stuff on me is actually a point. People like ritoky who actually bring good points up (go read his post on me) are town while people like Coyote who just seem to want to prod town direction at me and force a mislynch are Mafia.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 15:23 GMT
#1334
##unvote
##Vote: Cephiro
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:24 GMT
#1335
On September 17 2015 00:19 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:16 Palmar wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like jat, do you seriously believe marvellosity has the highest chance of flipping mafia here, right now, in this game?

That's a good question. The problem with this game is that I should have way more townreads than I actually have at this point and it makes it hard to find mafia.

If Palmar and you do not want to lynch marv I won't be getting him lynched anyways since I will not be around later. So I will probably assume he is town instead and deal with him if we are both alive day2.

What are your townreads?

Koshi and Rayn more or less. Sad, I know.

You forgot to add Damdred and ritoky and say you were joking about Koshi.

Why on earth would I add Damdred? And no, I am not joking about Koshi - this is his usual retarded townplay if you ask me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:25 GMT
#1336
On September 17 2015 00:23 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: Cephiro

What happened to me being mafia? Oo
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 15:26 GMT
#1337
On September 17 2015 00:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:23 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: Cephiro

What happened to me being mafia? Oo

if i'd wanted to vote you, i'd have done it quite a bit before now.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:26 GMT
#1338
On September 17 2015 00:26 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:25 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:23 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: Cephiro

What happened to me being mafia? Oo

if i'd wanted to vote you, i'd have done it quite a bit before now.

ugh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 15:26 GMT
#1339
i.e. there is an ok chance you are being terrible and wrong.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 15:26 GMT
#1340
On September 17 2015 00:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:23 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: Cephiro

What happened to me being mafia? Oo

lol, his votes were Cephiro -> me -> Cephiro
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1207
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 280
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54492
Calm 3791
Shuttle 2813
Bisu 1321
FanTaSy 1296
firebathero 389
Stork 275
Hyuk 263
Zeus 252
actioN 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 237
Soma 232
Rush 223
EffOrt 208
Soulkey 145
Last 139
Light 128
ZerO 114
Snow 110
Mong 71
Dewaltoss 66
PianO 64
Pusan 56
Sea.KH 56
Killer 45
JYJ 44
hero 36
Barracks 36
Free 35
Shinee 34
NotJumperer 33
ToSsGirL 31
Yoon 30
Bale 29
Aegong 27
Sharp 22
Shine 20
sorry 20
HiyA 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 18
Noble 16
Dota 2
Gorgc6559
Dendi520
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1441
kRYSTAL_96
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko380
Other Games
gofns33593
singsing1743
B2W.Neo660
crisheroes260
DeMusliM225
hiko152
Livibee107
byalli47
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
35m
OSC
9h 50m
Replay Cast
10h 35m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.