• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:35
CEST 13:35
KST 20:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9184 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 170 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 15:49 GMT
#1361
Wile E. Coyote
Palmar
marvellosity
TheWarWaffle
Damdred
ritoky
Koshi

i am really really really sure these people are town.
Onto Wile and Waffle, i am really good at reading people from other places because i actually do play in other places aswell, and i can play quite well there aswell;

Wile's play makes no sense as mafia and it doesn't look like he has a team behind him, like he is not pushing any agenda. Regardless of if his reads are good or not or if he makes sense or not.

Waffle is almost definitely town because he had this really ridiculous "if Moosy flips mafia then rayn is godfather" thought process. It doesn't make any sense for him to make the post as mafia because he would have to explain the logic behind it (there literally is no logic lol) and he would know he is fucked. Basically the most likely answer is he actually has some bad reason to think so and it makes him town.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 15:50 GMT
#1362
can't agree at all on Wile i'm afraid.

still not got over him describing his original questions as some sort of test.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:51 GMT
#1363
On September 17 2015 00:50 marvellosity wrote:
can't agree at all on Wile i'm afraid.

Me neither.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 15:51 GMT
#1364
There is actually thought process behind you being godfather if I flip Mafia.

What you were trying to scum read me for was so nonsensical, it could only have been a hard bus from a Mafia.

Actually, that's a really good point. Why did WarWaffle say we have a cop?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:52 GMT
#1365
I also don't see any reason to townread damdred or warwaffle.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 15:52 GMT
#1366
Same here, I dislike Wile more than Cephire.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 16 2015 15:52 GMT
#1367
On September 17 2015 00:12 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:11 Palmar wrote:
I know it's terrible but somehow geript offering a hint of an explanation of the moosy/rayn thing (I had thought about it being from another game, but I also forgot there were any other games going than this one and season of the witch) makes me kinda think he's less likely mafia.

It's not really that he said it, but rather the genuine "I'm going to try to help" tone he did it with.

i like this post

Me too
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 15:52 GMT
#1368
On September 17 2015 00:50 marvellosity wrote:
can't agree at all on Wile i'm afraid.

still not got over him describing his original questions as some sort of test.

If you had played video mafia you would.
Like they do shit like robik's smiley reads and dumb stuff like that.
It's never going to be a reason to scumread Wile.

When robik played his first game here me and Mocsta (we were hydra) got him so discredited for his way of gathering reads the town almost lynched him all by themselves.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 15:53 GMT
#1369
On September 17 2015 00:51 MoosyDoosy wrote:
There is actually thought process behind you being godfather if I flip Mafia.

What you were trying to scum read me for was so nonsensical, it could only have been a hard bus from a Mafia.

Actually, that's a really good point. Why did WarWaffle say we have a cop?

except i don't bus.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2015 15:53 GMT
#1370
On September 17 2015 00:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:41 Palmar wrote:
Also regarding something you asked earlier jat and I think I forgot to answer.

Yes, you play level 1 mafia most of the time. Everyone does. It's not really a skill level, but rather an almost wifom-depth level. If I recall correctly you mostly get caught on level 1 stuff too (activity, involvement, insight) etc.

I don't know now though. Like despite you arguing it, the background stuff I posted earlier was 100% true, but the attack on marv, even if I think it was bad, doesn't quite fit that narrative.


I haven't ever been caught for activity or involvement and probably never will. The only reliable way to read me is to see what I am doing eod because for some reason sometimes I just don't know what to do then.

yeah I've been getting random b tags in my text.

Why did I figure out you were mafia in XXX? Wasn't it because I thought you were boring/uninvolved?
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:53 GMT
#1371
On September 17 2015 00:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:51 MoosyDoosy wrote:
There is actually thought process behind you being godfather if I flip Mafia.

What you were trying to scum read me for was so nonsensical, it could only have been a hard bus from a Mafia.

Actually, that's a really good point. Why did WarWaffle say we have a cop?

except i don't bus.

XXX begs to differ.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 15:54 GMT
#1372
On September 17 2015 00:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:51 MoosyDoosy wrote:
There is actually thought process behind you being godfather if I flip Mafia.

What you were trying to scum read me for was so nonsensical, it could only have been a hard bus from a Mafia.

Actually, that's a really good point. Why did WarWaffle say we have a cop?

except i don't bus.

Okay, but I'm less interested in that now and more interested in WarWaffle saying we have a cop.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 15:54 GMT
#1373
On September 17 2015 00:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:50 marvellosity wrote:
can't agree at all on Wile i'm afraid.

still not got over him describing his original questions as some sort of test.

If you had played video mafia you would.
Like they do shit like robik's smiley reads and dumb stuff like that.
It's never going to be a reason to scumread Wile.

not really admissable.

still feels post-hoc-y as a justification.

i'm not saying silly tests and stuff isn't what people do in general.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2015 15:54 GMT
#1374
On September 17 2015 00:52 justanothertownie wrote:
I also don't see any reason to townread damdred or warwaffle.

I have already explained why damdred should (level 1) be townread.

I think that's more than good enough for today.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:55 GMT
#1375
On September 17 2015 00:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:41 Palmar wrote:
Also regarding something you asked earlier jat and I think I forgot to answer.

Yes, you play level 1 mafia most of the time. Everyone does. It's not really a skill level, but rather an almost wifom-depth level. If I recall correctly you mostly get caught on level 1 stuff too (activity, involvement, insight) etc.

I don't know now though. Like despite you arguing it, the background stuff I posted earlier was 100% true, but the attack on marv, even if I think it was bad, doesn't quite fit that narrative.


I haven't ever been caught for activity or involvement and probably never will. The only reliable way to read me is to see what I am doing eod because for some reason sometimes I just don't know what to do then.

yeah I've been getting random b tags in my text.

Why did I figure out you were mafia in XXX? Wasn't it because I thought you were boring/uninvolved?

I don't know. I don't think you figured me out at all since you were just doing what you always do by calling me mafia.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 15:56 GMT
#1376
On September 17 2015 00:53 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:51 MoosyDoosy wrote:
There is actually thought process behind you being godfather if I flip Mafia.

What you were trying to scum read me for was so nonsensical, it could only have been a hard bus from a Mafia.

Actually, that's a really good point. Why did WarWaffle say we have a cop?

except i don't bus.

XXX begs to differ.

give me a second i quote you something
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 15:56 GMT
#1377
On September 17 2015 00:54 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:52 justanothertownie wrote:
I also don't see any reason to townread damdred or warwaffle.

I have already explained why damdred should (level 1) be townread.

I think that's more than good enough for today.

I (in my tentative, ignoring Damdred way) agree
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2015 15:57 GMT
#1378
On September 17 2015 00:46 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:42 Palmar wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:30 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:27 MoosyDoosy wrote:
JAT I don't understand your vote on marv. Is it out of spite or because you really think he's Mafia?

I am majorly irritated by his reaction towards me and usually I have a townread on him at this point. So there is a decent chance he is mafia. He clearly isn't being lynched though which means discussing it is kinda pointless.

Okay yeah, so your vote is useless. Who else are you looking into today then?

sass

I don't think I want to lynch Moosy, I kinda think I actually stand by my earlier do not lynch list aside from maybe Cephiro.

marv, why are we killing cephiro?

can you tell me why not?

He kinda sounded townie when Koshi wanted to murder him back in the beginning of the day.

There is really not much else to it, and he's dropped off, but still, I'd like to think you have a reason other than "why not"?
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 15:58 GMT
#1379
I bussed in XXX and i did it hard. However i bus for a reason. The reason in that game was both me and JAT looking terrible on D1. If you read the scumQT i literally said "we have to bus, there is no other fucking way we are going to win as we have driven ourselves into this situation". In contrary, if you look at the last scumgame i linked, Slendy made a perfect case on my scumbuddy on D1. Too bad it came too late, so i just showed it off for "too little time, we are not gonna lynch SiRReN, you are scum if you push this" which was technically "right" as we had three options for lynch, and he was pushing a fourth one there for "no reason" about an hour before deadline. (now that would have been a good case on me rofl). The only other game i bussed in was one where i wanted to show Regfan (he is a really good player here on VS, though he does not basically play anymore) that he can't read me (as he incorrectly thinks so), he basically has called me "very easy to figure out, a really bad player who is only good at looking town when he is town". So yeah, you should get why. ^^ I ended up as his top townread, unfortunately i had to replace out because no internet for a week. :/ But yeah, i do not unnecessarily bus, ever. There is absolutely no reason for me to bus in this game, because i did not really read Eighth town until the very end of D1 (and never really said that BEFORE i started contesting his lynch). He was town, why would i bus? Like there is no reason for me to contest the lynch as mafia when i just do not have to. You can say WIFOM, but no, it's not. That's not how i work. You should know it.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2015 15:59 GMT
#1380
On September 17 2015 00:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:46 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:46 marvellosity wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:42 Palmar wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:30 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:27 MoosyDoosy wrote:
JAT I don't understand your vote on marv. Is it out of spite or because you really think he's Mafia?

I am majorly irritated by his reaction towards me and usually I have a townread on him at this point. So there is a decent chance he is mafia. He clearly isn't being lynched though which means discussing it is kinda pointless.

Okay yeah, so your vote is useless. Who else are you looking into today then?

sass

I don't think I want to lynch Moosy, I kinda think I actually stand by my earlier do not lynch list aside from maybe Cephiro.

marv, why are we killing cephiro?

can you tell me why not?

I'm curious as to Palmar's question as well actually.

same question to you then. can you tell me why not?

i explained my feelings with my original vote.

One of the things that makes me want to kill you every fucking game is your refusal to rehash your reasons knowing full well your filter is long and almost entirely useless.

Like I'd ask you to rehash your reasons but I know you're just gonna be an ass about it
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 610
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings45
CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko349
OGKoka 208
Rex 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45508
Calm 3743
Shuttle 1716
Bisu 1040
FanTaSy 611
firebathero 356
Hyuk 319
Soma 298
Zeus 287
Stork 277
[ Show more ]
actioN 250
Mini 161
Rush 151
Soulkey 132
Light 122
Mong 121
EffOrt 121
Last 104
Snow 87
ZerO 76
Dewaltoss 70
Pusan 67
Barracks 40
NotJumperer 38
Bale 36
Sea.KH 35
Shine 34
Killer 33
Shinee 33
Free 31
Noble 30
ToSsGirL 29
Yoon 29
hero 25
Sharp 23
JYJ 22
Aegong 16
HiyA 16
sorry 16
yabsab 16
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5570
Dendi212
League of Legends
JimRising 295
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1407
shoxiejesuss616
kRYSTAL_48
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns33898
singsing1885
B2W.Neo413
crisheroes253
DeMusliM178
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick517
BasetradeTV232
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• LUISG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Stunt265
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 26m
OSC
10h 41m
Replay Cast
11h 26m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.