• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:56
CEST 10:56
KST 17:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6591 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 170 Next
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 15:27 GMT
#1341
JAT I don't understand your vote on marv. Is it out of spite or because you really think he's Mafia?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:27 GMT
#1342
On September 17 2015 00:26 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:25 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:23 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: Cephiro

What happened to me being mafia? Oo

lol, his votes were Cephiro -> me -> Cephiro

You aren't a fan of reading the thread, are you? :/
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 15:28 GMT
#1343
On September 17 2015 00:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:26 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:25 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:23 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: Cephiro

What happened to me being mafia? Oo

lol, his votes were Cephiro -> me -> Cephiro

You aren't a fan of reading the thread, are you? :/

You aren't a fan of reading the voting thread, are you?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:29 GMT
#1344
On September 17 2015 00:27 MoosyDoosy wrote:
JAT I don't understand your vote on marv. Is it out of spite or because you really think he's Mafia?

I am majorly irritated by his reaction towards me and usually I have a townread on him at this point. So there is a decent chance he is mafia. He clearly isn't being lynched though which means discussing it is kinda pointless.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 15:30 GMT
#1345
On September 17 2015 00:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:27 MoosyDoosy wrote:
JAT I don't understand your vote on marv. Is it out of spite or because you really think he's Mafia?

I am majorly irritated by his reaction towards me and usually I have a townread on him at this point. So there is a decent chance he is mafia. He clearly isn't being lynched though which means discussing it is kinda pointless.

Okay yeah, so your vote is useless. Who else are you looking into today then?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:31 GMT
#1346
On September 17 2015 00:30 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:27 MoosyDoosy wrote:
JAT I don't understand your vote on marv. Is it out of spite or because you really think he's Mafia?

I am majorly irritated by his reaction towards me and usually I have a townread on him at this point. So there is a decent chance he is mafia. He clearly isn't being lynched though which means discussing it is kinda pointless.

Okay yeah, so your vote is useless. Who else are you looking into today then?

I will figure that out when I am home. Leaving work in a minute.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 15:37 GMT
#1347
On September 17 2015 00:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like jat, do you seriously believe marvellosity has the highest chance of flipping mafia here, right now, in this game?

That's a good question. The problem with this game is that I should have way more townreads than I actually have at this point and it makes it hard to find mafia.

If Palmar and you do not want to lynch marv I won't be getting him lynched anyways since I will not be around later. So I will probably assume he is town instead and deal with him if we are both alive day2.

that is not an answer to the question.

table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:39 GMT
#1348
On September 17 2015 00:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like jat, do you seriously believe marvellosity has the highest chance of flipping mafia here, right now, in this game?

That's a good question. The problem with this game is that I should have way more townreads than I actually have at this point and it makes it hard to find mafia.

If Palmar and you do not want to lynch marv I won't be getting him lynched anyways since I will not be around later. So I will probably assume he is town instead and deal with him if we are both alive day2.

that is not an answer to the question.


On September 17 2015 00:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:27 MoosyDoosy wrote:
JAT I don't understand your vote on marv. Is it out of spite or because you really think he's Mafia?

I am majorly irritated by his reaction towards me and usually I have a townread on him at this point. So there is a decent chance he is mafia. He clearly isn't being lynched though which means discussing it is kinda pointless.

You won't get a different answer.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 15:40 GMT
#1349
Like this is what i am talking about when i say you are doing nothing and i don't even understand wtf is going on with you here. You say marv is mafia, you vote for marv, you cannot answer me if you think he is most likely to be mafia, then you just leave your vote on him while saying you don't think you are gonna get him lynched anyways. Like why don't you try to lynch someone you CAN get lynched then and deal with marv another day?

You are just wasting time here and making absolutely no sense.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2015 15:41 GMT
#1350
Also regarding something you asked earlier jat and I think I forgot to answer.

Yes, you play level 1 mafia most of the time. Everyone does. It's not really a skill level, but rather an almost wifom-depth level. If I recall correctly you mostly get caught on level 1 stuff too (activity, involvement, insight) etc.

I don't know now though. Like despite you arguing it, the background stuff I posted earlier was 100% true, but the attack on marv, even if I think it was bad, doesn't quite fit that narrative.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2015 15:42 GMT
#1351
On September 17 2015 00:30 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:27 MoosyDoosy wrote:
JAT I don't understand your vote on marv. Is it out of spite or because you really think he's Mafia?

I am majorly irritated by his reaction towards me and usually I have a townread on him at this point. So there is a decent chance he is mafia. He clearly isn't being lynched though which means discussing it is kinda pointless.

Okay yeah, so your vote is useless. Who else are you looking into today then?

sass

I don't think I want to lynch Moosy, I kinda think I actually stand by my earlier do not lynch list aside from maybe Cephiro.

marv, why are we killing cephiro?
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:42 GMT
#1352
On September 17 2015 00:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like this is what i am talking about when i say you are doing nothing and i don't even understand wtf is going on with you here. You say marv is mafia, you vote for marv, you cannot answer me if you think he is most likely to be mafia, then you just leave your vote on him while saying you don't think you are gonna get him lynched anyways. Like why don't you try to lynch someone you CAN get lynched then and deal with marv another day?

You are just wasting time here and making absolutely no sense.

That is exactly what I am doing and I said as much. Just consider my vote not on marv and move on with your life.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 15:44 GMT
#1353
On September 17 2015 00:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like this is what i am talking about when i say you are doing nothing and i don't even understand wtf is going on with you here. You say marv is mafia, you vote for marv, you cannot answer me if you think he is most likely to be mafia, then you just leave your vote on him while saying you don't think you are gonna get him lynched anyways. Like why don't you try to lynch someone you CAN get lynched then and deal with marv another day?

You are just wasting time here and making absolutely no sense.

That is exactly what I am doing and I said as much. Just consider my vote not on marv and move on with your life.

I do not consider anything until you make a case and move your vote.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:44 GMT
#1354
On September 17 2015 00:41 Palmar wrote:
Also regarding something you asked earlier jat and I think I forgot to answer.

Yes, you play level 1 mafia most of the time. Everyone does. It's not really a skill level, but rather an almost wifom-depth level. If I recall correctly you mostly get caught on level 1 stuff too (activity, involvement, insight) etc.

I don't know now though. Like despite you arguing it, the background stuff I posted earlier was 100% true, but the attack on marv, even if I think it was bad, doesn't quite fit that narrative.


I haven't ever been caught for activity or involvement and probably never will. The only reliable way to read me is to see what I am doing eod because for some reason sometimes I just don't know what to do then.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:45 GMT
#1355
Weird how that got bolded....
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 15:46 GMT
#1356
On September 17 2015 00:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:30 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:27 MoosyDoosy wrote:
JAT I don't understand your vote on marv. Is it out of spite or because you really think he's Mafia?

I am majorly irritated by his reaction towards me and usually I have a townread on him at this point. So there is a decent chance he is mafia. He clearly isn't being lynched though which means discussing it is kinda pointless.

Okay yeah, so your vote is useless. Who else are you looking into today then?

sass

I don't think I want to lynch Moosy, I kinda think I actually stand by my earlier do not lynch list aside from maybe Cephiro.

marv, why are we killing cephiro?

can you tell me why not?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 15:46 GMT
#1357
On September 17 2015 00:46 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:42 Palmar wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:30 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:27 MoosyDoosy wrote:
JAT I don't understand your vote on marv. Is it out of spite or because you really think he's Mafia?

I am majorly irritated by his reaction towards me and usually I have a townread on him at this point. So there is a decent chance he is mafia. He clearly isn't being lynched though which means discussing it is kinda pointless.

Okay yeah, so your vote is useless. Who else are you looking into today then?

sass

I don't think I want to lynch Moosy, I kinda think I actually stand by my earlier do not lynch list aside from maybe Cephiro.

marv, why are we killing cephiro?

can you tell me why not?

I'm curious as to Palmar's question as well actually.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 15:47 GMT
#1358
On September 17 2015 00:46 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:46 marvellosity wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:42 Palmar wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:30 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:27 MoosyDoosy wrote:
JAT I don't understand your vote on marv. Is it out of spite or because you really think he's Mafia?

I am majorly irritated by his reaction towards me and usually I have a townread on him at this point. So there is a decent chance he is mafia. He clearly isn't being lynched though which means discussing it is kinda pointless.

Okay yeah, so your vote is useless. Who else are you looking into today then?

sass

I don't think I want to lynch Moosy, I kinda think I actually stand by my earlier do not lynch list aside from maybe Cephiro.

marv, why are we killing cephiro?

can you tell me why not?

I'm curious as to Palmar's question as well actually.

same question to you then. can you tell me why not?

i explained my feelings with my original vote.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 15:48 GMT
#1359
On September 17 2015 00:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:46 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:46 marvellosity wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:42 Palmar wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:30 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:27 MoosyDoosy wrote:
JAT I don't understand your vote on marv. Is it out of spite or because you really think he's Mafia?

I am majorly irritated by his reaction towards me and usually I have a townread on him at this point. So there is a decent chance he is mafia. He clearly isn't being lynched though which means discussing it is kinda pointless.

Okay yeah, so your vote is useless. Who else are you looking into today then?

sass

I don't think I want to lynch Moosy, I kinda think I actually stand by my earlier do not lynch list aside from maybe Cephiro.

marv, why are we killing cephiro?

can you tell me why not?

I'm curious as to Palmar's question as well actually.

same question to you then. can you tell me why not?

i explained my feelings with my original vote.

I can't tell you why not because I'm fine with lynching him too. I'm just trying to see if our thought process lines up.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 15:48 GMT
#1360
well see above then

i imagine you probably dislike the content of his posts more than i do.

i never particularly like the content of his posts regardless of his alignment.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 144
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2886
Hyuk 213
Soma 157
Stork 154
NotJumperer 61
Killer 58
Mong 57
Shinee 53
ToSsGirL 45
Sharp 41
[ Show more ]
Bale 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Hm[arnc] 23
EffOrt 23
yabsab 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 7
League of Legends
JimRising 451
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1168
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9517
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King159
Other Games
summit1g7848
singsing932
crisheroes68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick684
BasetradeTV161
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2183
• WagamamaTV2
League of Legends
• Stunt448
Other Games
• Shiphtur774
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 4m
INu's Battles
2h 4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 4m
OSC
13h 19m
Replay Cast
14h 4m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.