• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:59
CEST 19:59
KST 02:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8804 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 170 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 16 2015 14:28 GMT
#1281
@Marv. I'll explain as basically as possible. Rayn was in the newbie game (died n2) with moosy. I am a coach in that game. Rayn thought moosy was mafia when RAYN died. Moosy is still alive in that game and game is still going on. Hence the no talky thing about it. I'm pretty sure Rayn is wrong here on moosy. But in my passing reading am continuing to waffle on Rayn and Damdred.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 14:29 GMT
#1282
On September 16 2015 23:28 geript wrote:
@Marv. I'll explain as basically as possible. Rayn was in the newbie game (died n2) with moosy. I am a coach in that game. Rayn thought moosy was mafia when RAYN died. Moosy is still alive in that game and game is still going on. Hence the no talky thing about it. I'm pretty sure Rayn is wrong here on moosy. But in my passing reading am continuing to waffle on Rayn and Damdred.

then why is Moosy saying two contradictory things and saying he'll explain without explaining -.-
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 14:30 GMT
#1283
like that's nothing to do with that ongoing game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 16 2015 14:34 GMT
#1284
I can take a few guesses but it involves revealing into one way or another regarding the other game. Plus I think fido is in that game too.

I'm busy but I have a tin foil reason to think Rayn mightbbe mafia in coordination w/ how he's pushing stuff. Can you take a second look at Rayn plz.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 16 2015 14:34 GMT
#1285
Into = info
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 14:35 GMT
#1286
On September 16 2015 23:34 geript wrote:
I can take a few guesses but it involves revealing into one way or another regarding the other game. Plus I think fido is in that game too.

I'm busy but I have a tin foil reason to think Rayn mightbbe mafia in coordination w/ how he's pushing stuff. Can you take a second look at Rayn plz.

Can you give your read on damdred please?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2015 14:40 GMT
#1287
On September 16 2015 23:26 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 23:22 Koshi wrote:
rayn already told us he 100% certain played as mafia before..........................................................................

you have a remarkable knack of always missing the point.

Hmm, not really reading the thread anymore. Tis true.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 14:40 GMT
#1288
On September 16 2015 23:34 geript wrote:
I can take a few guesses but it involves revealing into one way or another regarding the other game. Plus I think fido is in that game too.

I'm busy but I have a tin foil reason to think Rayn mightbbe mafia in coordination w/ how he's pushing stuff. Can you take a second look at Rayn plz.

no, i don't take a "2nd look" at rayn, that's not how i read rayn

it feels wrong or it feels right and i'm always right (except once... almost)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 14:42 GMT
#1289
On September 16 2015 23:34 geript wrote:
I can take a few guesses but it involves revealing into one way or another regarding the other game. Plus I think fido is in that game too.


it shouldn't though

moosy knows his alignment in whatever ongoing games he's playing

so he shouldn't be saying both that he has never rolled mafia and he has. it's just... fdskjfggkjdgkdslfngkdjfgnkdfjng
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 14:46 GMT
#1290
On September 16 2015 23:40 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 23:34 geript wrote:
I can take a few guesses but it involves revealing into one way or another regarding the other game. Plus I think fido is in that game too.

I'm busy but I have a tin foil reason to think Rayn mightbbe mafia in coordination w/ how he's pushing stuff. Can you take a second look at Rayn plz.

no, i don't take a "2nd look" at rayn, that's not how i read rayn

it feels wrong or it feels right and i'm always right (except once... almost)

You were wrong in russia today. You constantly called him town there when I brought him up.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 14:48 GMT
#1291
On September 16 2015 23:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 23:40 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2015 23:34 geript wrote:
I can take a few guesses but it involves revealing into one way or another regarding the other game. Plus I think fido is in that game too.

I'm busy but I have a tin foil reason to think Rayn mightbbe mafia in coordination w/ how he's pushing stuff. Can you take a second look at Rayn plz.

no, i don't take a "2nd look" at rayn, that's not how i read rayn

it feels wrong or it feels right and i'm always right (except once... almost)

You were wrong in russia today. You constantly called him town there when I brought him up.

well, i talked myself out of my early suspicions there.

which i didn't have here.

my point being, going back and re-reading rayn won't get me anywhere.

i never read people like HF/jat/rayn filters very much at all
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 14:51 GMT
#1292
On September 16 2015 23:48 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 23:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 23:40 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2015 23:34 geript wrote:
I can take a few guesses but it involves revealing into one way or another regarding the other game. Plus I think fido is in that game too.

I'm busy but I have a tin foil reason to think Rayn mightbbe mafia in coordination w/ how he's pushing stuff. Can you take a second look at Rayn plz.

no, i don't take a "2nd look" at rayn, that's not how i read rayn

it feels wrong or it feels right and i'm always right (except once... almost)

You were wrong in russia today. You constantly called him town there when I brought him up.

well, i talked myself out of my early suspicions there.

which i didn't have here.

my point being, going back and re-reading rayn won't get me anywhere.

i never read people like HF/jat/rayn filters very much at all

In my case you should maybe start doing it if you keep being wrong about me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 14:55 GMT
#1293
On September 16 2015 23:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 23:48 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2015 23:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 23:40 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2015 23:34 geript wrote:
I can take a few guesses but it involves revealing into one way or another regarding the other game. Plus I think fido is in that game too.

I'm busy but I have a tin foil reason to think Rayn mightbbe mafia in coordination w/ how he's pushing stuff. Can you take a second look at Rayn plz.

no, i don't take a "2nd look" at rayn, that's not how i read rayn

it feels wrong or it feels right and i'm always right (except once... almost)

You were wrong in russia today. You constantly called him town there when I brought him up.

well, i talked myself out of my early suspicions there.

which i didn't have here.

my point being, going back and re-reading rayn won't get me anywhere.

i never read people like HF/jat/rayn filters very much at all

In my case you should maybe start doing it if you keep being wrong about me.

maybe you should stop being boring and wrong in general.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 14:57 GMT
#1294
On September 16 2015 23:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 23:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 23:48 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2015 23:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 23:40 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2015 23:34 geript wrote:
I can take a few guesses but it involves revealing into one way or another regarding the other game. Plus I think fido is in that game too.

I'm busy but I have a tin foil reason to think Rayn mightbbe mafia in coordination w/ how he's pushing stuff. Can you take a second look at Rayn plz.

no, i don't take a "2nd look" at rayn, that's not how i read rayn

it feels wrong or it feels right and i'm always right (except once... almost)

You were wrong in russia today. You constantly called him town there when I brought him up.

well, i talked myself out of my early suspicions there.

which i didn't have here.

my point being, going back and re-reading rayn won't get me anywhere.

i never read people like HF/jat/rayn filters very much at all

In my case you should maybe start doing it if you keep being wrong about me.

maybe you should stop being boring and wrong in general.

I wasn't very wrong last game (except for my townread on VE who was basically universally townread day1) and whether I am wrong here remains to be seen.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:00 GMT
#1295
On September 16 2015 22:39 MoosyDoosy wrote:
one moment, let me resolve this real quick.

I think we understand the word quick in a different way.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2015 15:01 GMT
#1296
On September 16 2015 23:03 Koshi wrote:
I ll quickly comment on how terrible you all are.

The irony
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 15:01 GMT
#1297
I have a tinfoil hat theory why geript is also mafia but that's for later.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 15:02 GMT
#1298
wait does jat think i am mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2015 15:02 GMT
#1299
On September 17 2015 00:01 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 23:03 Koshi wrote:
I ll quickly comment on how terrible you all are.

The irony

shh mafia

I don't know much. But you are mafia
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 15:04 GMT
#1300
On September 17 2015 00:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
wait does jat think i am mafia?

I have no idea where you got that from again.
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 603
UpATreeSC 123
ProTech94
JuggernautJason25
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32696
Calm 3446
Shuttle 1126
actioN 216
firebathero 168
Hyuk 109
Barracks 107
Dewaltoss 97
Liquid`Ret 67
Hyun 30
[ Show more ]
HiyA 26
Aegong 24
Free 23
Bale 23
soO 22
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8872
XaKoH 367
Fuzer 103
League of Legends
KnowMe77
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1474
fl0m1231
x6flipin509
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu137
Other Games
singsing2011
FrodaN1255
Beastyqt693
ceh9405
B2W.Neo381
mouzStarbuck314
byalli199
Livibee194
C9.Mang0167
RotterdaM89
Trikslyr79
Mew2King58
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV416
Other Games
• Shiphtur864
• imaqtpie654
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 16m
Replay Cast
5h 1m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.