• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:42
CEST 05:42
KST 12:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7037 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 168

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 179 Next
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 21 2015 17:34 GMT
#3341
On September 21 2015 21:54 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2015 17:24 Fidei86 wrote:
Scott that makes no sense though. In my world, the best Mafia play at LyLo is to have the two townies fight it out and then come down on one side. And that's where you seem to have been, until Moosy came onto you. But if you're town then don't you have to consider a world where it's me? I mean, it could be me? To you? It's not. But the fact that MD is voting for you doesn't make him Mafia.


That's what I thought at first, and why I made that post just before deadline. What's his other option? Shoot you? That makes him look suspicious. Yes, me and slam can argue it out, but what's even better? The yolo play. I give him props for it. It's guardians all over again. Deja fucking vu. It's also more than the vote - it's how he came to the conclusion, how his beginning of day play was, and then the vote sealed it for me. It's also how he went after me fairly quickly in the day. If he was town he would be playing like you, unsure, rereading, etc. I know I'm town, I got a town pm. He knows I have a town pm. You are the investigator. You are the town's hope.

I'll be at work in about an hour, and I'll try to check into the thread when I can.

Scott - you'll forgive me if I'm struggling with this a little.

It seems to me that your progression is that at EON you had me as your number one scum. Yes, it was weak, but still. You said you were "most suspicious" of me. Or something like that. Anyway, Slam then flips, and all of a sudden you're town reading me. But only after Moosy comes out and says it's me. And the reasons you have seem to be related to my interactions with Moosy BEFORE the EON, and before your post.

I recognise this is very frustrating if you are town, but I really need you to walk me through in as much detail as you can exactly the timeline of the last EON. Use short sentences and simple words if you think it necessary.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 21 2015 17:35 GMT
#3342
On September 22 2015 02:34 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2015 21:54 scott31337 wrote:
On September 21 2015 17:24 Fidei86 wrote:
Scott that makes no sense though. In my world, the best Mafia play at LyLo is to have the two townies fight it out and then come down on one side. And that's where you seem to have been, until Moosy came onto you. But if you're town then don't you have to consider a world where it's me? I mean, it could be me? To you? It's not. But the fact that MD is voting for you doesn't make him Mafia.


That's what I thought at first, and why I made that post just before deadline. What's his other option? Shoot you? That makes him look suspicious. Yes, me and slam can argue it out, but what's even better? The yolo play. I give him props for it. It's guardians all over again. Deja fucking vu. It's also more than the vote - it's how he came to the conclusion, how his beginning of day play was, and then the vote sealed it for me. It's also how he went after me fairly quickly in the day. If he was town he would be playing like you, unsure, rereading, etc. I know I'm town, I got a town pm. He knows I have a town pm. You are the investigator. You are the town's hope.

I'll be at work in about an hour, and I'll try to check into the thread when I can.

Scott - you'll forgive me if I'm struggling with this a little.

It seems to me that your progression is that at EON you had me as your number one scum. Yes, it was weak, but still. You said you were "most suspicious" of me. Or something like that. Anyway, Slam then flips, and all of a sudden you're town reading me. But only after Moosy comes out and says it's me. And the reasons you have seem to be related to my interactions with Moosy BEFORE the EON, and before your post.

I recognise this is very frustrating if you are town, but I really need you to walk me through in as much detail as you can exactly the timeline of the last EON. Use short sentences and simple words if you think it necessary.

EBWOP:

Scott - you'll forgive me if I'm struggling with this a little.

It seems to me that your progression is that at EON you had me as your number one scum. Yes, it was weak, but still. You said you were "most suspicious" of me. Or something like that. Anyway, Slam then flips, and all of a sudden you're town reading me. But only after Moosy comes out and says it's meyou. And the reasons you have seem to be related to my interactions with Moosy BEFORE the EON, and before your post.

I recognise this is very frustrating if you are town, but I really need you to walk me through in as much detail as you can exactly the timeline of the last EON. Use short sentences and simple words if you think it necessary.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 21 2015 17:37 GMT
#3343
I find it disturbing that it's the last day but no one is talking. Does anyone have questions or some such?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 21 2015 17:39 GMT
#3344
Heading home from work now. Will be on in 45 mins or so. To commence the FINAL COUNTDOWN TO DESTINY.

Just want to point out how dumb you'll both feel if it turns out I'm mafia. I'm not. But the thing I really can't get my head around is how I came to be the established town in this scenario. Couldn't whichever of you was mafia have done the decent thing and scum read me instead? At least then my job would be a little easier.

Except it wouldn't really, because I'd still have to figure out if you were mafia. So yeah, I don't understand how neither of you are re-evaluating on me. I think the thing I have to look for is which of you seems to have the more natural read progression at the end. And, Moosy's freaking awful triple "typo" aside, it looks like him at the moment.

Gotta go back through scott's filter first. And I may wade through MD's again, and perhaps Yamato and rayn's as well.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 21 2015 17:41 GMT
#3345
Shout out to the obs thread. I'll be with y'all shortly, one way or another. Prepare your witty barbs and your acerbic takedowns as appropriate. Also keep some champagne on ice, just in case.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 21 2015 17:59 GMT
#3346
Fidei you are town because scott spewed you town with his terrible reaction.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 21 2015 18:01 GMT
#3347
Also, I already said that I reviewed you but my scott case was stronger. I posted that first to see his reaction and because it was stronger.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 21 2015 18:18 GMT
#3348
Scott EOD 3. You're scum reading Superbia for like two days straight, but then you lead the lynch onto BF? Explain??
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 21 2015 18:19 GMT
#3349
On September 22 2015 03:01 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also, I already said that I reviewed you but my scott case was stronger. I posted that first to see his reaction and because it was stronger.

That's not what you said earlier though?
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 21 2015 18:34 GMT
#3350
On September 22 2015 02:35 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2015 02:34 Fidei86 wrote:
On September 21 2015 21:54 scott31337 wrote:
On September 21 2015 17:24 Fidei86 wrote:
Scott that makes no sense though. In my world, the best Mafia play at LyLo is to have the two townies fight it out and then come down on one side. And that's where you seem to have been, until Moosy came onto you. But if you're town then don't you have to consider a world where it's me? I mean, it could be me? To you? It's not. But the fact that MD is voting for you doesn't make him Mafia.


That's what I thought at first, and why I made that post just before deadline. What's his other option? Shoot you? That makes him look suspicious. Yes, me and slam can argue it out, but what's even better? The yolo play. I give him props for it. It's guardians all over again. Deja fucking vu. It's also more than the vote - it's how he came to the conclusion, how his beginning of day play was, and then the vote sealed it for me. It's also how he went after me fairly quickly in the day. If he was town he would be playing like you, unsure, rereading, etc. I know I'm town, I got a town pm. He knows I have a town pm. You are the investigator. You are the town's hope.

I'll be at work in about an hour, and I'll try to check into the thread when I can.

Scott - you'll forgive me if I'm struggling with this a little.

It seems to me that your progression is that at EON you had me as your number one scum. Yes, it was weak, but still. You said you were "most suspicious" of me. Or something like that. Anyway, Slam then flips, and all of a sudden you're town reading me. But only after Moosy comes out and says it's me. And the reasons you have seem to be related to my interactions with Moosy BEFORE the EON, and before your post.

I recognise this is very frustrating if you are town, but I really need you to walk me through in as much detail as you can exactly the timeline of the last EON. Use short sentences and simple words if you think it necessary.

EBWOP:

Scott - you'll forgive me if I'm struggling with this a little.

It seems to me that your progression is that at EON you had me as your number one scum. Yes, it was weak, but still. You said you were "most suspicious" of me. Or something like that. Anyway, Slam then flips, and all of a sudden you're town reading me. But only after Moosy comes out and says it's meyou. And the reasons you have seem to be related to my interactions with Moosy BEFORE the EON, and before your post.

I recognise this is very frustrating if you are town, but I really need you to walk me through in as much detail as you can exactly the timeline of the last EON. Use short sentences and simple words if you think it necessary.


I'll try my best.
I was still believing that Moosy was not bussing because it seemed so next level at the time - that made me more suspicious of you before the day.
I spent an hour writing up that last rites and waited for 29 after to post it - I was not thinking Slam would be killed.
Day flips - Slam was killed.
Your reaction to it
(WIFOM) but it was like I wasted that whole hour writing it out for nothing, because it was unexpected and the last thing on my mind.
After a few minutes - I thought - which of you two would do this? It's a great pin on Scott - who would get more leverage on their agenda?
Moosy would - I posted my gut feeling in the thread - went to the store for some beer, and came back.
By that time, moosy posted his Fidei mafia posts - and then his I was confused, It's scott for sure.

Now, I don't know if it was because of my gut post - but he went after me fairly quicky - which made me suspicious as all hell. Why would Town!Moosy do this? He'd be like you - Is it Fidei? Is it Scott? is it all WIFOM? Why am I not dead?
No, he went right after me, because for the nightkill - to put it on me, and then ML me for the win.
His downfall is he did it too early without thinking critically. After his waffle and then on to me - he's locked on. I'm about 99% he's mafia here, trying to get the ML now.
When he votes I'm 100% sure - so I vote for him. He doesn't have a townie mindet - he's got a mislynch and win mindset.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 21 2015 18:47 GMT
#3351
So here's the vote six minutes before deadline -

On September 13 2015 07:24 rsoultin wrote:
Day 3 Alliance Surveillance Report
DO NOT SHARE OR REPRODUCE THIS DOCUMENT!


This report is for Alliance eyes only. It details information collected in secret regarding possible Rebel activity in the Outer Sector.

Details: Data regarding the ship tagged
Serenity is enclosed.
Crew Compliment: Last reported at 13
Captain: Malcolm Reynolds, known Independent sympathizer
Position:
Uncertain

Current suspect list and those implicating them:


Superbia (3): scott31337, Breshke, Fidei86
boxerfred (3): MoosyDoosy, NocturneMage, Alakaslam
Fidei86 (1): Superbia
MoosyDoosy (1): boxerfred
scott31337 (1): CopCake

Not Informing (0):

Advised Action: Bounty Hunters dispatched and expected to arrive in , currently targeting Superbia due to suspicions reported by 3 Informants. Situation is subject to change. Updates should be reported.

Reminder: A player cannot vote for himself. Anyone without a valid vote may be modkilled for not voting.

Reporting Channel: tl.net.nsm014


Superbia was starting to put in some effort (just like he did on Day 5 too, but it's too little too late) and with a vote like this, mafia can manipulate it too easily - and Breshke seemed to be AFK. Remember Slam did that vote swap but it didn't change the result?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 21 2015 18:48 GMT
#3352
So I swapped over to make it more difficult - GB's already dead so there's only two mafia left.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 21 2015 18:48 GMT
#3353
But I surely didn't "lead the lynch" into BF. He's already got three votes.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 21 2015 18:49 GMT
#3354
Okay so I think it's scott at the moment.

EVERYONE FREAK OUT.

Once you stop freaking out, my reasoning is on the Superbia/BF/Slam read progression you had after the Cake lynch. Like, you were hard-core scum reading Superbia, but then you choose to go for BF, when you could have easily hammered Superbia (or, you know, voted for him). Then you start hard scum-reading Superbia for POE reasons, in circumstances where Slam was hard town-reading you. It really came out of nowhere. Then you keep posting that it has to be slam, right up until EOD, when you're all of a sudden totally unsure of him.

Now need to go read GB and Cake's filters. FML.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 21 2015 18:50 GMT
#3355
Okay fine, you didn't "lead the lynch". But you were actually talking about it a bunch through D3. Or whichever day it was before the Cake lynch.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 21 2015 19:12 GMT
#3356
So Scott and GB have this massive shit fight D1. Then Moosy and Cake have an even BIGGER shit fight for all D1-D3.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 21 2015 19:15 GMT
#3357
On September 22 2015 03:49 Fidei86 wrote:
Okay so I think it's scott at the moment.

EVERYONE FREAK OUT.

Once you stop freaking out, my reasoning is on the Superbia/BF/Slam read progression you had after the Cake lynch. Like, you were hard-core scum reading Superbia, but then you choose to go for BF, when you could have easily hammered Superbia (or, you know, voted for him). Then you start hard scum-reading Superbia for POE reasons, in circumstances where Slam was hard town-reading you. It really came out of nowhere. Then you keep posting that it has to be slam, right up until EOD, when you're all of a sudden totally unsure of him.

Now need to go read GB and Cake's filters. FML.


"Then you keep posting that it has to be slam, right up until EOD, when you're all of a sudden totally unsure of him."

I intentionally did this in the post before - did you read my last rites?

THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 21 2015 19:16 GMT
#3358
Yeah. But it makes no sense to me for you to do that. And you were sure of him for AGES, not just the bit where he was scum reading you.

I need to take a break from filters, I'm not taking it any more. Back in 25 mins.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 21 2015 19:18 GMT
#3359
I need to eat lunch as well. I'll be back.

I'll try my best when I get back - sorry Obs QT - It's Guardians all over again.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 21 2015 19:18 GMT
#3360
Coming to the conclusion I'm just bad at this game. Have now read Cake and GB's filter and all I got was ... nothing.
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17680
Rain 1468
GuemChi 635
sSak 37
Bale 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 921
taco 462
minikerr35
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1009
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g7651
JimRising 637
WinterStarcraft542
C9.Mang0175
ViBE128
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1049
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 19
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo786
• Stunt325
Other Games
• Shiphtur744
• Scarra718
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 18m
INu's Battles
7h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 18m
OSC
18h 33m
Replay Cast
19h 18m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.