• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:05
CEST 10:05
KST 17:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8058 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 145

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 179 Next
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 15 2015 15:10 GMT
#2881
Acting like you're already dead is dumb too Superbia. You have the rest of this day, Night, and all of next day to make cases. I don't understand why you're just whining.

And no, just saying who you think is Mafia and throwing a tamtrum that no one is listening when you're not giving any cases or explanations does not count as "participating".

All of these are just indicative of a salty Mafia br0.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2015 15:48 GMT
#2882
I'm going to be honest dude. It's because you speak in a tone where everything is on me. It really feels like you're one of those people who blames others for flipping town after a lynch bc they were not townie enough instead of evaluating your own play.

You think I'm mafia, you're wrong.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2015 15:49 GMT
#2883
Like I've been townie enough this entire day but it all gets forgotten because people have short-term/filtered memories.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2015 15:49 GMT
#2884
game* not day.
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 15 2015 15:53 GMT
#2885
On September 16 2015 00:48 Superbia wrote:
I'm going to be honest dude. It's because you speak in a tone where everything is on me. It really feels like you're one of those people who blames others for flipping town after a lynch bc they were not townie enough instead of evaluating your own play.

You think I'm mafia, you're wrong.

There's unfortunately a disconnect between people thinking you've been townie enough and you thinking you've been townie enough. Literally the sum of your posts from Day are saying you're going to be lynched and acting sad. In no way have you shown you've been townie.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2015 15:55 GMT
#2886
On September 16 2015 00:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 00:48 Superbia wrote:
I'm going to be honest dude. It's because you speak in a tone where everything is on me. It really feels like you're one of those people who blames others for flipping town after a lynch bc they were not townie enough instead of evaluating your own play.

You think I'm mafia, you're wrong.

There's unfortunately a disconnect between people thinking you've been townie enough and you thinking you've been townie enough. Literally the sum of your posts from Day are saying you're going to be lynched and acting sad. In no way have you shown you've been townie.


Would like to remind you of EoD3, where essentially everyone who was around thought I was town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2015 16:00 GMT
#2887
Like from my point of view after the check the game is really easy. You kill slam + fidei and hope scott is not mafia. That's it.
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 15 2015 16:01 GMT
#2888
On September 16 2015 00:55 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 00:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 16 2015 00:48 Superbia wrote:
I'm going to be honest dude. It's because you speak in a tone where everything is on me. It really feels like you're one of those people who blames others for flipping town after a lynch bc they were not townie enough instead of evaluating your own play.

You think I'm mafia, you're wrong.

There's unfortunately a disconnect between people thinking you've been townie enough and you thinking you've been townie enough. Literally the sum of your posts from Day are saying you're going to be lynched and acting sad. In no way have you shown you've been townie.


Would like to remind you of EoD3, where essentially everyone who was around thought I was town.

That was before boxerfred flipped town and alignments started to be questioned/revealed. Also when I started to have suspicions because of your strange behavior from that Day.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 15 2015 16:02 GMT
#2889
On September 16 2015 01:00 Superbia wrote:
Like from my point of view after the check the game is really easy. You kill slam + fidei and hope scott is not mafia. That's it.

We are killing you first.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2015 16:02 GMT
#2890
Then you risk losing the game lmao. Do whatever you want.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2015 16:03 GMT
#2891
On September 16 2015 01:01 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 00:55 Superbia wrote:
On September 16 2015 00:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 16 2015 00:48 Superbia wrote:
I'm going to be honest dude. It's because you speak in a tone where everything is on me. It really feels like you're one of those people who blames others for flipping town after a lynch bc they were not townie enough instead of evaluating your own play.

You think I'm mafia, you're wrong.

There's unfortunately a disconnect between people thinking you've been townie enough and you thinking you've been townie enough. Literally the sum of your posts from Day are saying you're going to be lynched and acting sad. In no way have you shown you've been townie.


Would like to remind you of EoD3, where essentially everyone who was around thought I was town.

That was before boxerfred flipped town and alignments started to be questioned/revealed. Also when I started to have suspicions because of your strange behavior from that Day.


Boxerfred flipping town confirmed me town lmao. I was literally asking people to lynch him over me.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2015 16:06 GMT
#2892
The fact that I'm bringing up the logic does not influence the validity of said logic.
Minimal effort.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 15 2015 17:31 GMT
#2893
On September 16 2015 01:03 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 01:01 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 16 2015 00:55 Superbia wrote:
On September 16 2015 00:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 16 2015 00:48 Superbia wrote:
I'm going to be honest dude. It's because you speak in a tone where everything is on me. It really feels like you're one of those people who blames others for flipping town after a lynch bc they were not townie enough instead of evaluating your own play.

You think I'm mafia, you're wrong.

There's unfortunately a disconnect between people thinking you've been townie enough and you thinking you've been townie enough. Literally the sum of your posts from Day are saying you're going to be lynched and acting sad. In no way have you shown you've been townie.


Would like to remind you of EoD3, where essentially everyone who was around thought I was town.

That was before boxerfred flipped town and alignments started to be questioned/revealed. Also when I started to have suspicions because of your strange behavior from that Day.


Boxerfred flipping town confirmed me town lmao. I was literally asking people to lynch him over me.


[image loading]

Then show how someone is a better choice then you.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2015 18:34 GMT
#2894
[image loading]
Minimal effort.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 15 2015 18:37 GMT
#2895
On September 09 2015 07:15 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2015 07:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 09 2015 06:59 CopCake wrote:
On September 09 2015 06:34 Fidei86 wrote:
On September 09 2015 06:21 NocturneMage wrote:
damn I lost my last post

gah

md, her top scumreads were you/nk/gb

I faulted her for her reads on you/slam/gb, the n00bking read was reasonable and so didn't cite it

it's possible she's mafia for pushing n00bking, would easily be able to take advantage of that but again at face value it's reasonable, I and plenty others saw fault with nk's gameplay to scumread or vote him

but yet again, this conflicts with her interactions with gb, again assuming gb flips scum

so therefore it's not reasonable to top read her now, not in your current world and not unless you think gb is flipping town

The thing is dude that yes, she did read GB as scum, but the mentions of him were pretty sparse, and she said on more than one occasion that she much preferred to lynch n00b or Moosy. I don't think she gets nearly as much town cred from her GB read as you are giving her.

The issue I have with Cake ... Well there are two.

1. She clearly has her own way of playing and of typing, and I personally find it quite difficult to follow. I just read her entire filter, and it's all so conversational and responsive that it's difficult to get a real sense of where she stands. It's not that this makes her Mafia, it means that my read on her is likely to be bad.

2. I'm kind of confused by her and Rayn having "ride or die" town reads on each other. I think Rayn is about to be exonerated by the GB flip, but cake came into the thread and straight away was convinced Rayn was town. I find that ... Suspicious. Like, you can be friends OOG, like me and HTS (<3) but we're never gonna give each other a free pass in Mafia. Yes, I have a Rayn town read- everyone does. But if you read Cake's filter, you'll see that a LOT of the posts are based on the premise that Rayn is town. If Rayn were to flip Mafia, her filter would be just awful. And that's the best reason to scum read her imo.

So yeah, I think Cake is a scum read for me now. i think before I was taken in by her conversational style, which seemed towny (see point 1 above).

The only reason I hate this read is that it probably makes Moosy town. But my read on Moosy is evolving in the same way as my read on n00b - his posts are too dumb to be Mafia.

Still, that leaves me with only Slam and Rayn as solid town reads, Moosy as 'probably dumb town' and a whole lot of null and cake as a very slight scum lean.


I already said why i town read rayn with scenarios where it is IMPOSSIBLE for him to be scum, like he would be gg next day if GB is an actual doctor.

And I was pretty sure yamato said I was town because it is my normal play style.

CC-
I was reading the nested quote, I have been townreading fidei.

I want to see if you can find what is scummy about it. That post is textbook scum.


I never said fideo was mafia o_O


This is basically the only interaction CopCake has with Alakaslam.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 15 2015 21:25 GMT
#2896
On September 16 2015 03:37 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2015 07:15 CopCake wrote:
On September 09 2015 07:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 09 2015 06:59 CopCake wrote:
On September 09 2015 06:34 Fidei86 wrote:
On September 09 2015 06:21 NocturneMage wrote:
damn I lost my last post

gah

md, her top scumreads were you/nk/gb

I faulted her for her reads on you/slam/gb, the n00bking read was reasonable and so didn't cite it

it's possible she's mafia for pushing n00bking, would easily be able to take advantage of that but again at face value it's reasonable, I and plenty others saw fault with nk's gameplay to scumread or vote him

but yet again, this conflicts with her interactions with gb, again assuming gb flips scum

so therefore it's not reasonable to top read her now, not in your current world and not unless you think gb is flipping town

The thing is dude that yes, she did read GB as scum, but the mentions of him were pretty sparse, and she said on more than one occasion that she much preferred to lynch n00b or Moosy. I don't think she gets nearly as much town cred from her GB read as you are giving her.

The issue I have with Cake ... Well there are two.

1. She clearly has her own way of playing and of typing, and I personally find it quite difficult to follow. I just read her entire filter, and it's all so conversational and responsive that it's difficult to get a real sense of where she stands. It's not that this makes her Mafia, it means that my read on her is likely to be bad.

2. I'm kind of confused by her and Rayn having "ride or die" town reads on each other. I think Rayn is about to be exonerated by the GB flip, but cake came into the thread and straight away was convinced Rayn was town. I find that ... Suspicious. Like, you can be friends OOG, like me and HTS (<3) but we're never gonna give each other a free pass in Mafia. Yes, I have a Rayn town read- everyone does. But if you read Cake's filter, you'll see that a LOT of the posts are based on the premise that Rayn is town. If Rayn were to flip Mafia, her filter would be just awful. And that's the best reason to scum read her imo.

So yeah, I think Cake is a scum read for me now. i think before I was taken in by her conversational style, which seemed towny (see point 1 above).

The only reason I hate this read is that it probably makes Moosy town. But my read on Moosy is evolving in the same way as my read on n00b - his posts are too dumb to be Mafia.

Still, that leaves me with only Slam and Rayn as solid town reads, Moosy as 'probably dumb town' and a whole lot of null and cake as a very slight scum lean.


I already said why i town read rayn with scenarios where it is IMPOSSIBLE for him to be scum, like he would be gg next day if GB is an actual doctor.

And I was pretty sure yamato said I was town because it is my normal play style.

CC-
I was reading the nested quote, I have been townreading fidei.

I want to see if you can find what is scummy about it. That post is textbook scum.


I never said fideo was mafia o_O


This is basically the only interaction CopCake has with Alakaslam.

Didn't they have a whole long conversation about travelling to California or something?
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 15 2015 22:24 GMT
#2897
Yeah, but I didn't see that bring anything too important.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 15 2015 22:25 GMT
#2898
[image loading]
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
September 15 2015 22:31 GMT
#2899
Night 4


[image loading]


Jubal Early a.k.a. CopCake the Mafia Roleblocker has been ejected into space!





He's really just a warm, fluffy philosopher who wouldn't hurt anyone if they just stopped getting in his way. Really. Still...he makes a great space ornament.




Night 4 has begun! This phase ends in . Be sure to send in any night actions to all three hosts (but at the very least, to me).
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 15 2015 22:34 GMT
#2900
Two down, godfather to go.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 546
Hyun 43
Killer 39
NotJumperer 35
Bale 32
scan(afreeca) 25
Larva 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Hm[arnc] 4
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto136
League of Legends
JimRising 477
Counter-Strike
ceh9562
edward125
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King82
Other Games
summit1g7212
olofmeister893
Coldzera 710
Happy261
Sick168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick540
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos747
• Stunt365
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 55m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.