• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:33
CEST 18:33
KST 01:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9394 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 143

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 179 Next
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 20:53 GMT
#2841
Oh yeah, something I forgot to mention was that the night kill WIFOM doesn't make sense. Like, there are other teammates besides CopCake that exist and they were the ones who probably wanted to kill yamato/rayn as the town leaders. Like sure, it did help to clear her, but it doesn't make her confirmed town in any way.

I don't like how Superbia basically refused to look over CopCake the entire game despite my entire tunnel on her lol.

Good post NocturneMage.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 14 2015 20:53 GMT
#2842
at least I checked superbia.

fuck randomisation for giving superbia the (likely) GF role and not the vanilla mafia role.

let's see if I can find more things.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 20:54 GMT
#2843
mmm...It also makes sense. CopCake would have wanted to bus everything out of the Mafia Goon and then town read the Godfather which was Superbia per her penguin MSPaint.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 20:55 GMT
#2844
Also, I doubt that the Godfather would really just act like Alakaslam did. That's just really bad play from him in general if he /afks. If he did that, then he might as well have conceded as CopCake basically did.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 20:57 GMT
#2845
On September 15 2015 05:55 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also, I doubt that the Godfather would really just act like Alakaslam did. That's just really bad play from him in general if he /afks. If he did that, then he might as well have conceded as CopCake basically did.

His response also points in that direction because he clearly gives no fucks. If he was Mafia, I highly think that he would have conceded. I still think that there's a possibility he might concede by end of day like how Viscera did in the other game so we'll have to wait and see. I would still like to hear his thoughts though.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 14 2015 20:59 GMT
#2846
On September 15 2015 05:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Oh yeah, something I forgot to mention was that the night kill WIFOM doesn't make sense. Like, there are other teammates besides CopCake that exist and they were the ones who probably wanted to kill yamato/rayn as the town leaders. Like sure, it did help to clear her, but it doesn't make her confirmed town in any way.


On September 14 2015 07:47 NocturneMage wrote:
Someone argued that the nightkills were suboptimal. At first I thought the Yamato kill was suboptimal for mafia copcake but then I realised the Yamato kill had to have been done anyhow because it was a medic dodge for rayn. Rayn is getting killed by EVERY mafia team out there - Copcake if mafia is not the only mafia team. So the kills as far as I realise are NAI for Copcake.


Superbia has fuck load more experience than me. I would assume he should know much better than me.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 20:59 GMT
#2847
On September 15 2015 05:53 NocturneMage wrote:
at least I checked superbia.

fuck randomisation for giving superbia the (likely) GF role and not the vanilla mafia role.

let's see if I can find more things.

Also, you should discontinue with this thought of focusing on the people that you checked. Like you literally could have checked anyone and they would have turned up green. It really doesn't matter who you would have checked because you would have gotten a green in response.

I do think that scott is probs town here and I do have a weaker town lean on Fidei. I just don't like you to follow that train of thought because it is false.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 14 2015 21:04 GMT
#2848
well here's the thing.

irrespective of whom I checked.

alakaslam and superbia are objectively the most scummy compared to scott/fidei.

I already looked through scott's filter plus several games of his from the database. I give it about a 5% chance or less he's the godfather. I also saw what was a reasonable explanation for his meta read on gb.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 14 2015 21:06 GMT
#2849
if you disagree and are seeing stuff on scott/fidei that I am not, let me know. I can look at it.

and if you are somehow (warning: super insane tinfoil alert) the final mafia, town will never win this game.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 21:09 GMT
#2850
On September 15 2015 06:04 NocturneMage wrote:
well here's the thing.

irrespective of whom I checked.

alakaslam and superbia are objectively the most scummy compared to scott/fidei.

I already looked through scott's filter plus several games of his from the database. I give it about a 5% chance or less he's the godfather. I also saw what was a reasonable explanation for his meta read on gb.

Yeah, that is true. Just saying that your earlier reasoning to look more into the people that you've already checked was false. -.- Slam/Superbia are the most scummy here.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 14 2015 21:09 GMT
#2851
Fidei is the last I need to do a serious deep dive on from start to end. But that waits until tomorrow.

I'm going to spend time with the wife and "save" her from playing shitty dota

(no fucking idea how people enjoy that game. zero.)

good night all.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 14 2015 21:11 GMT
#2852
I'll be about till EOD NM, so if you have any questions before then then let me know.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 14 2015 21:13 GMT
#2853
Hmm, since EOD is tomorrow, I definitely will be. FML.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 21:16 GMT
#2854
On September 15 2015 06:06 NocturneMage wrote:
if you disagree and are seeing stuff on scott/fidei that I am not, let me know. I can look at it.

and if you are somehow (warning: super insane tinfoil alert) the final mafia, town will never win this game.

You would need about a couple hundred yards of tinfoil to justify that sir.

I'm just happy that my game's been improving a ton. My reads were fairly good this game and I'm proud that I went full tryhard mode this game. The one thing that I probably do need to work on is my behavior which I'd like to apologize for in case I offended anyone. mmm...I should also probably do more analytic skills and filter diving. I think that's why I did really well this game.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 21:17 GMT
#2855
On September 15 2015 06:11 Fidei86 wrote:
I'll be about till EOD NM, so if you have any questions before then then let me know.

Thoughts on Superbia? Especially NM's latest cases.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 14 2015 21:55 GMT
#2856
I liked it a lot. Superbia's reads on Cake have been pretty erratic, and not entirely justified. I mean, how could Cake be "inno child" in a game where she hasn't really done anything? Lots of people, including me, had tone town-reads on Cake at the start. But it's really weird that he started that tone read only after D1, which was the only day that Cake did anything anyway.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 23:30 GMT
#2857
I don't think she likes you Nocturne.

On September 15 2015 07:11 CopCake wrote:
##Unvote
##vote: nocturnemage

"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 15 2015 01:23 GMT
#2858
My apologies for exploding.

I will try to meet minimum requirements. I legit do not have any time this week, I will be hard pressed to login.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
September 15 2015 02:23 GMT
#2859
Day 4 Votecount


CopCake (6): scott31337, NocturneMage, MoosyDoosy, Superbia, Alakaslam, Fidei86
NocturneMage (1): CopCake

Not Voting (0):

If CopCake doesn't watch it, they are liable to handelin' the wrong end of a pistol in with 6 votes. Please do not forget to vote.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/494187-nsm-xiv-firefly-voting-thread

Please vote in the voting thread if you want your vote to be counted.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 15 2015 04:00 GMT
#2860
On September 15 2015 10:23 Alakaslam wrote:
My apologies for exploding.

I will try to meet minimum requirements. I legit do not have any time this week, I will be hard pressed to login.


I get busy too - just tell us your thoughts of the CHUPAZI
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 107
BRAT_OK 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4057
Bisu 1695
Soulkey 1434
EffOrt 937
Mini 614
Larva 369
Horang2 351
ZerO 327
actioN 198
ggaemo 175
[ Show more ]
Yoon 113
Mind 96
Shinee 91
Sharp 66
hero 65
sorry 61
Snow 44
Barracks 42
Hyun 40
Bale 30
Trap 27
Terrorterran 24
ToSsGirL 21
NaDa 15
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5926
Dendi1172
420jenkins311
XaKoH 227
League of Legends
Reynor81
Counter-Strike
fl0m3683
x6flipin681
Fnx 648
pashabiceps314
edward38
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes400
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1425
hiko934
FrodaN513
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT219
Livibee174
TKL 117
QueenE110
Mew2King51
C9.Mang029
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV690
League of Legends
• Nemesis3877
• TFBlade649
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 27m
Patches Events
23h 27m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.