• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:50
CEST 00:50
KST 07:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8868 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 142

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 179 Next
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 16:25 GMT
#2821
Slam should give some answers and reads. Him just leaving here does nothing for town when we only have one lynch at our disposal before lylo.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 17:13 GMT
#2822
On the other hand, Mafia is pretty much in wraps, so conceding would be fine.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 14 2015 18:14 GMT
#2823
Mafia won't give up this close to LyLo and with both blues outed. I think it's most likely I end up with one or you/Scott and whichever of Slam/Superbia we lynch first. By that point I'll be able to solve, but only because I'll be the mislynch target.

They call me "Nostradamus".
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 14 2015 18:15 GMT
#2824
*don't lynch first
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 14 2015 18:17 GMT
#2825
I'm a little surprised that we haven't had a cop CC from Cake, but honestly it's probably not worth her bother. NM's town cred is way too high.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 14 2015 18:20 GMT
#2826
And I think we should lynch Slam first, for the reasons I said before (no coinflips in LYLO if he's town but can't be fucked, we win if he's Mafia).
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 14 2015 18:28 GMT
#2827
On September 14 2015 18:00 Fidei86 wrote:
Like, if you're town then saying that is (in my view) worthy of a TL ban, because it's just so anti your alignment.

Ugh.

Then ban me you shit

I just got that news; life happens
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 14 2015 18:31 GMT
#2828
It is really bad and unbalanced to replace this late in the game. I can't put in the effort, I literally CBA.

I /outed palmar's game over this too, stick up ass prigs. Like it isn't lemon enough that I can't participate in that badass setup you want to ban me for taking the time to inform you of the best policy regarding me here before disappearing.

If you seriously take mafia more seriously than IRL then go back to noobking's precious hardass site and good riddance. Or change the atmosphere here and enjoy
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 18:38 GMT
#2829
On September 15 2015 03:31 Alakaslam wrote:
It is really bad and unbalanced to replace this late in the game. I can't put in the effort, I literally CBA.

I /outed palmar's game over this too, stick up ass prigs. Like it isn't lemon enough that I can't participate in that badass setup you want to ban me for taking the time to inform you of the best policy regarding me here before disappearing.

If you seriously take mafia more seriously than IRL then go back to noobking's precious hardass site and good riddance. Or change the atmosphere here and enjoy

We just want reads.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 14 2015 18:49 GMT
#2830
tbh Copcake is Mafia and she tried to leave or faked trying to leave its not a stretch you would regardless of your real life situation, you have to stop playing regardless of alignment.

I really don't think he was being malicious, you're a question mark and he's trying to work around that.

I actually think you are last mafia irrespective of your activity but a mafia Superbia seems to be very capable from his Campus Mafia filter of going long and deep to victory.

we are not ignoring that.

as for the ban comment, he's not a host so not really worth getting worked up on. Meh.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 14 2015 18:50 GMT
#2831
On September 15 2015 03:28 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2015 18:00 Fidei86 wrote:
Like, if you're town then saying that is (in my view) worthy of a TL ban, because it's just so anti your alignment.

Ugh.

Then ban me you shit

I just got that news; life happens

We all signed up to play this game, and some of us have literally spent hours and hours reading filters and making posts. It's a huge amount of effort, and it's really annoying to have someone just decided that they CBA to play any more. So I'm not going to apologise for calling you out. Because it's really annoying.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 19:44 GMT
#2832
I just want Slam to talk and Superbia to give thoughts.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 14 2015 20:26 GMT
#2833
On September 07 2015 03:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm here. Haven't read past few pages. Game kinda feels hard.

rayn/yamato still very town.
Stuck on moosy's alignment. Something feels off compared to previous game filters. Not sure what, still reading. His associative read triggered all sorts of re-evaluations.
Stuck on noobking's alignment. His post style feels different from his mafia post style. Planning on reading into his meta after moosy. Feels like moosy may have spewn him town if moosy is mafia. IDK
copcake tied into this. Also stuck on her alignment.
Don't know about slam/gb. Both seem very much on the sidelines.
bf superlurk. Last game he did this he was PR and got lynched d1 for it. To be honest, I think I may have the PRs down to a small circle already (of either mafia or PR) and he's not among them. Need to hear from people who have played with him.

So yeah. Still very much in the process of evaluation. Here for questions and talking if people are around. Specifically the 3 above. Very busy tabbing between game filters though. So don't expect a superquick response.


On September 07 2015 06:16 Superbia wrote:
Like the problem is that I'm stucking between worlds right now. And this is mostly caused by the fact that both rayn and yamato believe in a world which I don't really believe in right now. Like they both think copcake is town, and they both think scott is town. I think they're both town and decent/good players. This leaves me confused.


On September 07 2015 05:15 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2015 05:13 CopCake wrote:
On September 07 2015 05:08 Superbia wrote:
You think moosy would set up an associative lynch on you that is like this:
- CopCake is mafia if n00bking flips town
- CopCake is town if n00bking flips mafia.

If he's mafia??


there are two options:

He is mafia with noobking and someday had the confidence they are going to get me lynched and be like oooppsss

Moosy is mafia, knows that noobking is town for obs reasons coz he is mafia, is enjoying this lynch and is setting me up for the next day.



Do you think really that think the first option is a logical world?


On September 07 2015 05:18 Superbia wrote:
(It's only logical if you're mafia with exactly those 2)

Like he has been pretty much tunneling you the entire day. Your alignment has been iffy for many players (including myself).

If you're town and he's mafia with noobking (which is the world you're proposing), then he's throwing away his miss lynch. Hard. He is allowing his team mate to get lynched d1 and he is throwing away a/his miss lynch for the next day.


On September 07 2015 05:18 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2015 05:16 CopCake wrote:
On September 07 2015 05:15 Superbia wrote:
On September 07 2015 05:13 CopCake wrote:
On September 07 2015 05:08 Superbia wrote:
You think moosy would set up an associative lynch on you that is like this:
- CopCake is mafia if n00bking flips town
- CopCake is town if n00bking flips mafia.

If he's mafia??


there are two options:

He is mafia with noobking and someday had the confidence they are going to get me lynched and be like oooppsss

Moosy is mafia, knows that noobking is town for obs reasons coz he is mafia, is enjoying this lynch and is setting me up for the next day.



Do you think really that think the first option is a logical world?


godfather dude.


What does the godfather have anything to do with this?


On September 07 2015 05:48 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2015 05:44 yamato77 wrote:
I'm just going to default to sheeping rayn because no one seems particularly interested in listening to me


My apologies yamato, I've been too focused on people I think may be scummy.

Rayn/yamato, what do you think of the fact that copcake thinks a mafia circle with both moosy and noobking is likely? Even though moosy (if he's mafia) would (in his world) lock clear copcake as town if noobking is mafia.


On September 07 2015 06:47 Superbia wrote:
Oh yeah. Opinions on noobking/glowingbear/copcake please pre-flip. From everyone.

Noobking- Mafia
Glowingbear- Neutral (town-lean before but yamato/rayn buttfucking town-lean)
Copcake- No idea.


So all d1 superbia struggles with Copcake's alignment. Nearly all of d1.

And then out of nowhere, this?

On September 09 2015 00:49 Superbia wrote:
Cake

After playing voice mafia with cake I think she's town this game. Looks similar to her voice-mafia town tells.


Could "scumperbia" just have tried to ease off when the pressure was clearly off?

any input?
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 14 2015 20:29 GMT
#2834
On September 15 2015 04:54 CopCake wrote:
##Vote: CopCake


ROFLMAO.

I might be new around here but I have heard of the baby seal concept.

Maybe you can at least amuse us.

Post some baby seals

Anyways....
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 20:44 GMT
#2835
Call me dumb, but I honestly don't like how Superbia's been acting lately and this latest absence just bothers me. I know I worked to save him earlier, but that was because I thought that boxerfred/CopCake was the team.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 14 2015 20:44 GMT
#2836
On September 15 2015 05:26 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2015 03:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm here. Haven't read past few pages. Game kinda feels hard.

rayn/yamato still very town.
Stuck on moosy's alignment. Something feels off compared to previous game filters. Not sure what, still reading. His associative read triggered all sorts of re-evaluations.
Stuck on noobking's alignment. His post style feels different from his mafia post style. Planning on reading into his meta after moosy. Feels like moosy may have spewn him town if moosy is mafia. IDK
copcake tied into this. Also stuck on her alignment.
Don't know about slam/gb. Both seem very much on the sidelines.
bf superlurk. Last game he did this he was PR and got lynched d1 for it. To be honest, I think I may have the PRs down to a small circle already (of either mafia or PR) and he's not among them. Need to hear from people who have played with him.

So yeah. Still very much in the process of evaluation. Here for questions and talking if people are around. Specifically the 3 above. Very busy tabbing between game filters though. So don't expect a superquick response.


Show nested quote +
On September 07 2015 06:16 Superbia wrote:
Like the problem is that I'm stucking between worlds right now. And this is mostly caused by the fact that both rayn and yamato believe in a world which I don't really believe in right now. Like they both think copcake is town, and they both think scott is town. I think they're both town and decent/good players. This leaves me confused.


Show nested quote +
On September 07 2015 05:15 Superbia wrote:
On September 07 2015 05:13 CopCake wrote:
On September 07 2015 05:08 Superbia wrote:
You think moosy would set up an associative lynch on you that is like this:
- CopCake is mafia if n00bking flips town
- CopCake is town if n00bking flips mafia.

If he's mafia??


there are two options:

He is mafia with noobking and someday had the confidence they are going to get me lynched and be like oooppsss

Moosy is mafia, knows that noobking is town for obs reasons coz he is mafia, is enjoying this lynch and is setting me up for the next day.



Do you think really that think the first option is a logical world?


Show nested quote +
On September 07 2015 05:18 Superbia wrote:
(It's only logical if you're mafia with exactly those 2)

Like he has been pretty much tunneling you the entire day. Your alignment has been iffy for many players (including myself).

If you're town and he's mafia with noobking (which is the world you're proposing), then he's throwing away his miss lynch. Hard. He is allowing his team mate to get lynched d1 and he is throwing away a/his miss lynch for the next day.


Show nested quote +
On September 07 2015 05:18 Superbia wrote:
On September 07 2015 05:16 CopCake wrote:
On September 07 2015 05:15 Superbia wrote:
On September 07 2015 05:13 CopCake wrote:
On September 07 2015 05:08 Superbia wrote:
You think moosy would set up an associative lynch on you that is like this:
- CopCake is mafia if n00bking flips town
- CopCake is town if n00bking flips mafia.

If he's mafia??


there are two options:

He is mafia with noobking and someday had the confidence they are going to get me lynched and be like oooppsss

Moosy is mafia, knows that noobking is town for obs reasons coz he is mafia, is enjoying this lynch and is setting me up for the next day.



Do you think really that think the first option is a logical world?


godfather dude.


What does the godfather have anything to do with this?


Show nested quote +
On September 07 2015 05:48 Superbia wrote:
On September 07 2015 05:44 yamato77 wrote:
I'm just going to default to sheeping rayn because no one seems particularly interested in listening to me


My apologies yamato, I've been too focused on people I think may be scummy.

Rayn/yamato, what do you think of the fact that copcake thinks a mafia circle with both moosy and noobking is likely? Even though moosy (if he's mafia) would (in his world) lock clear copcake as town if noobking is mafia.


Show nested quote +
On September 07 2015 06:47 Superbia wrote:
Oh yeah. Opinions on noobking/glowingbear/copcake please pre-flip. From everyone.

Noobking- Mafia
Glowingbear- Neutral (town-lean before but yamato/rayn buttfucking town-lean)
Copcake- No idea.


So all d1 superbia struggles with Copcake's alignment. Nearly all of d1.

And then out of nowhere, this?

Show nested quote +
On September 09 2015 00:49 Superbia wrote:
Cake

After playing voice mafia with cake I think she's town this game. Looks similar to her voice-mafia town tells.


Could "scumperbia" just have tried to ease off when the pressure was clearly off?

any input?


That's a pretty good catch - makes a lot of sense.

I saw slam out on the other game so I know his excuse was legit but I didn't want to mention it before he did (OGI)

I'm feeling more of a Superbia lynch tomorrow.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 20:45 GMT
#2837
Hm...let me look at their filters again. I don't think we should completely base our judgment off of associative cases.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 20:45 GMT
#2838
l0l 6 seconds after me sc0tt.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 14 2015 20:47 GMT
#2839
Alakaslam certainly looks more scummy from associative cases, but I feel that Superbia overall has a poorer performance. Just the fact that he didn't care to read N2/beginning of D3 and seems to have dropped off in motivation here is bothering me. I'd like to hear him speak first however.

Also, his overly confident claim that he's townie but I can get into that later.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 14 2015 20:49 GMT
#2840
On September 12 2015 00:00 Superbia wrote:
Speaking of sson. Slam is a town. So is copcake btw. She is probably super inno child here. Killing the only two people she would want to play with? Super good reads d1? Ya, pretty town.


LOL fuck that. I don't know how I missed this before.

On September 12 2015 00:22 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 00:22 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 12 2015 00:21 Superbia wrote:
On September 12 2015 00:17 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 12 2015 00:17 Superbia wrote:
On September 12 2015 00:15 Breshke wrote:
Yeah because me being serious had nothing to do with rayn biting at me from the get go

Explain why I would to be a pr


Why did you have a problem with rayn going on you?

i think town would have a problem if people were on them.


At fucking 10 minutes into the game? No. As town you evaluate people: Why is he pushing on me? I know my alignment, what does that make him? Etc.

You don't become bitter so early that someone is pushing on you. Unless you're mafia or a PR.

w0w and how did CopCake react to me early on? But carry on with your thoughts bro.


Copcake is confirmed town though.


..........................

On September 13 2015 06:59 Superbia wrote:
I think we have way better lynches than copcake, who I have been townreading all game. I am townreading you both (nocturne/moosy) as well.


On September 14 2015 06:34 Superbia wrote:
I think both slam and copcake are decent copchecks. The latter because most people have doubts about her alignment. I thought she was town most of the game, haven't re-evaluated her. Think there were/are better kills. Still think fidei is a decent kill. Slam too probably. EoD votes mean little because they were both on town. Don't know what slam was doing or thinking if he is town, however.


On September 14 2015 07:05 Superbia wrote:
I said where I stand: I think fidei and slam are good to look into tomorrow. I've half re-evaluated copcake but I still think both of those are better targets lol.


look at the read on copcake.

I don't even know what to say now.

honestly I would lynch superbia over Scott/Fidei/MD.

it's too bad I will not be alive to make the decision. there is zero chance I would lynch Fidei/Scott over superbia. fucking zero.

if we lynched boxerfred n3 over the actual godfather I swear I'm going to lose my shit in postgame.

Of course as I was a leading proponent of his lynch I really only have myself to blame for that.
Fuck my life.

how does he go from innocent child (for a bad reason) to well copcheck them when it looks like thread sentiment.

Like his shit lined up before but now when I look at an associative read between him and copcake, he looks much worse.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 596
910 24
MaD[AoV]23
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox509
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4026
Other Games
summit1g8742
C9.Mang0250
shahzam236
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur764
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 10m
Patches Events
17h 10m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.