• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:58
CEST 10:58
KST 17:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8140 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 117

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 179 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 15:52 GMT
#2321
^@Breshke
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 15:52 GMT
#2322
Dang
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 16:01 GMT
#2323
Mostly, some of you saying that I am a good player -_____- it's like wtf dudes, this is my second game on TL. I have played voice mafia with some of you but I wouldn't consider me "excellent"

Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 17:00 GMT
#2324
On September 13 2015 01:01 CopCake wrote:
Mostly, some of you saying that I am a good player -_____- it's like wtf dudes, this is my second game on TL. I have played voice mafia with some of you but I wouldn't consider me "excellent"


It's the result of me testing to see if I am this town's de facto leader.

I am. I say it = thread sentiment?

I am leading this town whether people know it or not.

Since I am not sure who the scum is, two of my old suspicions are up for lynch. Since I am leading the town via their subconscious, they are experiencing reaction lag. I no longer scum read Superbia or Breshke, but I have scumread them in the past. Therefore town is voting them.

The rest (those not experiencing as much lag) are undecided; my current position.

Now that I have voted Scott, I expect them to follow. If I stay long enough I expect him to be lynched.

Oddly enough he was my strongest townreAd not long ago. But Superbia made a very good point and I want scott to clarify and participate more. When coupled with Superbia's theory, Scott's lurkyness actually looks very bad, like an early bus thing was in fact going on. Often scum teams will FoS each other with bad reasons too- GB fos
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
September 12 2015 17:29 GMT
#2325
Received a voting reminder. Gonna go for MD. Don't have time to do evaluate anything.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 17:32 GMT
#2326
On September 13 2015 02:29 boxerfred wrote:
Received a voting reminder. Gonna go for MD. Don't have time to do evaluate anything.

Though he knows it not, even in this he is sheeping me.

##Summon; Blazinghand

The curse of Alakaslam is upon ye! I am the winningest personality on TL!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 17:51 GMT
#2327
Slam I will back you up and see what scott does.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 17:55 GMT
#2328
On September 13 2015 02:29 boxerfred wrote:
Received a voting reminder. Gonna go for MD. Don't have time to do evaluate anything.


Are you still around?
Minimal effort.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 17:59 GMT
#2329
K that forces him to consider it.

We have to care so I will read filters again.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
September 12 2015 18:01 GMT
#2330
Day 3 Alliance Surveillance Report
DO NOT SHARE OR REPRODUCE THIS DOCUMENT!


This report is for Alliance eyes only. It details information collected in secret regarding possible Rebel activity in the Outer Sector.

Details: Data regarding the ship tagged
Serenity is enclosed.
Crew Compliment: Last reported at 13
Captain: Malcolm Reynolds, known Independent sympathizer
Position:
Uncertain

Current suspect list and those implicating them:


Breshke (2): Fidei86, NocturneMage
scott31337 (2): Alakaslam, Superbia
Superbia (1): scott31337
Fidei86 (1): Breshke
MoosyDoosy (1): boxerfred

Not Informing (2): MoosyDoosy, CopCake

Advised Action: Bounty Hunters dispatched and expected to arrive in , currently targeting Breshke due to suspicions reported by 2 Informants. Situation is subject to change. Updates should be reported.

Reporting Channel: tl.net.nsm014
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 12 2015 18:01 GMT
#2331
On September 13 2015 02:00 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 01:01 CopCake wrote:
Mostly, some of you saying that I am a good player -_____- it's like wtf dudes, this is my second game on TL. I have played voice mafia with some of you but I wouldn't consider me "excellent"


It's the result of me testing to see if I am this town's de facto leader.

I am. I say it = thread sentiment?

I am leading this town whether people know it or not.

Since I am not sure who the scum is, two of my old suspicions are up for lynch. Since I am leading the town via their subconscious, they are experiencing reaction lag. I no longer scum read Superbia or Breshke, but I have scumread them in the past. Therefore town is voting them.

The rest (those not experiencing as much lag) are undecided; my current position.

Now that I have voted Scott, I expect them to follow. If I stay long enough I expect him to be lynched.

Oddly enough he was my strongest townreAd not long ago. But Superbia made a very good point and I want scott to clarify and participate more. When coupled with Superbia's theory, Scott's lurkyness actually looks very bad, like an early bus thing was in fact going on. Often scum teams will FoS each other with bad reasons too- GB fos


I ducking told you all I'm going to Tucson for work and then a pool party afterwards and I'll be gone basically all day. Don't try that bull shit lurker crap.

Team liquid now isn't worKing on my isp and only my phone, ffs.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 18:03 GMT
#2332
im back, page 116, reading through thread, i took a 4 hour test this morning
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 18:04 GMT
#2333
On September 11 2015 02:54 scott31337 wrote:
My thoughts for now -

Superbia-my #1 Scum right now - very little followup - not voting the right wagons - first vote for n00bking - beyond any magic blue work - want to lynch tomorrow
MoosyDoosy - His Night 2 is espically weird - he thinks rayn's claim is fake - gets called out for bluehunting (which I sure thought he was doing as well) and then backpedals quite hard on it. My gut calls him #2 right now.
boxerfred-quiet and in the stands - although has some good posts and points - just above null.
Breshke-I've like his play n2 with moosy - trying to prod and get answers out of him - bad voting d1. He'd be above boxer.
CopCake - I just want this guy to do some more as town if he is - what are your thoughts on everybody? slight townlean, please help
Fidei86 - Helped get GB lynched, but just has been a little off - maybe he's overworked like he said in a few messages? townlean
Alakaslam - did the super phat bus on GB (voted first on him day 1, never left until he claimed, was suspicious of him all game) or he's town - not lynching anytime soon.
raynpelikoneet-Da man - I will keep the town in line and accomplish victory for us in your name!

Oh and IRL excuse - I'll be traveling out of town tomorrow/Friday and then a pool party afterwards - so expect very little posting.

Verified.

Coupled with the filter search I remember copcake's remark on Scott.

Unvote.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 18:05 GMT
#2334
Combined with other things in Scott's filter, In fact, I am inclined to say stay the course and vote Breshke or Moosy or Super.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 18:06 GMT
#2335
I'm inclined to vote CopCake or boxerfred.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 18:06 GMT
#2336
Slam how do you both like my case and think I'm scum? And scott, why do you think it's okay to afk this day? x:
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 18:07 GMT
#2337
Here I'll help you guys out a bit.

##Vote: MoosyDoosy

I'm tired of all of you beating around the bush.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 18:07 GMT
#2338
On September 13 2015 03:06 Superbia wrote:
Slam how do you both like my case and think I'm scum? And scott, why do you think it's okay to afk this day? x:

I do not think you are scum. I think you are one of the reasonable lynches today; there are reasons to vote you that are valid whether I agree or not.

I think it is between moose and bresh.

Currently voting moose.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 18:08 GMT
#2339
Too much martyr from moose. The wifom is deep.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 12 2015 18:09 GMT
#2340
Ever see a traceroute like this?

3 23 ms 25 ms 23 ms phnx-agw1.inet.qwest.net [75.160.238.9]
4 84 ms 82 ms 100 ms jfk2-edge-02.inet.qwest.net [67.14.45.54]
5 * * * Request timed out.
6 * * * Request timed out.
7 * 280 ms * inapvoxcust-8.border4.nym007.pnap.net [63.251.26
.2]
8 * * * Request timed out.
9 * * * Request timed out.
10 * 299 ms * teamliquid.net [173.231.136.216]
11 * * * Request timed out.
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 285 ms 278 ms * teamliquid.net [173.231.136.216]
14 * 292 ms * teamliquid.net [173.231.136.216]
15 * 276 ms * teamliquid.net [173.231.136.216]
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 * * * Request timed out.
18 278 ms * * teamliquid.net [173.231.136.216]

And I'm not AFK I just woke up I'm west coast and trying to get teamliquid to work properly. If I have to phone post I will but damnit
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1162
Hyun 528
GuemChi 438
firebathero 412
BeSt 357
Hyuk 236
Soma 181
Mong 141
Shine 76
PianO 69
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 65
910 49
sSak 45
Jaedong 34
ZergMaN 28
Shinee 24
Bale 23
yabsab 19
HiyA 18
Noble 13
Sharp 6
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss997
olofmeister814
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King292
Other Games
summit1g8496
gofns8461
ceh9646
JimRising 428
KnowMe145
Trikslyr29
Pyrionflax16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick453
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos875
• Stunt412
Other Games
• Shiphtur445
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 2m
Patches Events
7h 2m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.