• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:10
CEST 08:10
KST 15:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8779 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 179 Next
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 18:09 GMT
#2341
On September 13 2015 03:08 Alakaslam wrote:
Too much martyr from moose. The wifom is deep.


I am Mafia trying to get you all to think I'm town by being super martyr. #facts
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 18:10 GMT
#2342
Also, at a certain point I just stopped caring more and more since nothing I say does anything.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 12 2015 18:10 GMT
#2343
On September 13 2015 03:06 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I'm inclined to vote CopCake or boxerfred.


Well you at least answered my question.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 18:10 GMT
#2344
Why do people think fidei is town btw?
Minimal effort.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 18:11 GMT
#2345
On September 13 2015 03:09 scott31337 wrote:
Ever see a traceroute like this?

3 23 ms 25 ms 23 ms phnx-agw1.inet.qwest.net [75.160.238.9]
4 84 ms 82 ms 100 ms jfk2-edge-02.inet.qwest.net [67.14.45.54]
5 * * * Request timed out.
6 * * * Request timed out.
7 * 280 ms * inapvoxcust-8.border4.nym007.pnap.net [63.251.26
.2]
8 * * * Request timed out.
9 * * * Request timed out.
10 * 299 ms * teamliquid.net [173.231.136.216]
11 * * * Request timed out.
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 285 ms 278 ms * teamliquid.net [173.231.136.216]
14 * 292 ms * teamliquid.net [173.231.136.216]
15 * 276 ms * teamliquid.net [173.231.136.216]
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 * * * Request timed out.
18 278 ms * * teamliquid.net [173.231.136.216]

And I'm not AFK I just woke up I'm west coast and trying to get teamliquid to work properly. If I have to phone post I will but damnit

I phone post all the time. You are in Tuscon.

Anyway, catch up people I am changing my mind fast.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 18:12 GMT
#2346
Fuck he is in Tucson?

I tend to go on december there.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 18:12 GMT
#2347
On September 13 2015 03:10 Superbia wrote:
Why do people think fidei is town btw?

...

You and GB play a very similar scum game.

Point fingers everywhere and then paranoid when suspected.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 18:14 GMT
#2348
On September 13 2015 03:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 03:10 Superbia wrote:
Why do people think fidei is town btw?

...

You and GB play a very similar scum game.

Point fingers everywhere and then paranoid when suspected.



I've had fingers on him since yesterday.
Minimal effort.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 18:16 GMT
#2349
On September 13 2015 03:12 CopCake wrote:
Fuck he is in Tucson?

I tend to go on december there.

So you are possibly east of algodones?

I recently almost went to Rio Rico. But I am waaaaay west of either of you.

"West coast". Pfft desert southwest at best XD

People say that to me all the time and I am here seeing my eastern desert brethren claiming to be on the coast

(Makes more sense in mex though as there is the Baja gulf)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 18:16 GMT
#2350
On September 13 2015 03:12 CopCake wrote:
Fuck he is in Tucson?

I tend to go on december there.

br0 do somethang
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 18:16 GMT
#2351
On September 13 2015 03:14 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 03:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:10 Superbia wrote:
Why do people think fidei is town btw?

...

You and GB play a very similar scum game.

Point fingers everywhere and then paranoid when suspected.



I've had fingers on him since yesterday.

But everywhere and paranoia.

No, I see it now
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 18:18 GMT
#2352
What do you want me to do moosy?

Your soley interaction is clearing me the theory I had of you.

Also

I am west coast, beach is like 20 min from where I live.

BOOM.

Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 18:18 GMT
#2353
On September 13 2015 03:16 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 03:14 Superbia wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:10 Superbia wrote:
Why do people think fidei is town btw?

...

You and GB play a very similar scum game.

Point fingers everywhere and then paranoid when suspected.



I've had fingers on him since yesterday.

But everywhere and paranoia.

No, I see it now


Slam... >:|
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 18:19 GMT
#2354
On September 13 2015 03:18 CopCake wrote:
What do you want me to do moosy?

Your soley interaction is clearing me the theory I had of you.

Also

I am west coast, beach is like 20 min from where I live.

BOOM.


?
What theory?

Also, and more importantly, who do you want to kill?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 18:20 GMT
#2355
On September 13 2015 03:16 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 03:14 Superbia wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:10 Superbia wrote:
Why do people think fidei is town btw?

...

You and GB play a very similar scum game.

Point fingers everywhere and then paranoid when suspected.



I've had fingers on him since yesterday.

But everywhere and paranoia.

No, I see it now

I'm slightly confused here. Why exactly is the Superbia Mafia?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 18:21 GMT
#2356
On September 13 2015 03:18 CopCake wrote:
What do you want me to do moosy?

Your soley interaction is clearing me the theory I had of you.

Also

I am west coast, beach is like 20 min from where I live.

BOOM.




On September 13 2015 03:16 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 03:12 CopCake wrote:
Fuck he is in Tucson?

I tend to go on december there.

So you are possibly east of algodones?

I recently almost went to Rio Rico. But I am waaaaay west of either of you.

"West coast". Pfft desert southwest at best XD

People say that to me all the time and I am here seeing my eastern desert brethren claiming to be on the coast

(Makes more sense in mex though as there is the Baja gulf)


I could also say a beach is like 30 mins from me

But it'd be Bombay beach

;D
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 18:21 GMT
#2357
On September 13 2015 03:20 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 03:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:14 Superbia wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:10 Superbia wrote:
Why do people think fidei is town btw?

...

You and GB play a very similar scum game.

Point fingers everywhere and then paranoid when suspected.



I've had fingers on him since yesterday.

But everywhere and paranoia.

No, I see it now

I'm slightly confused here. Why exactly is the Superbia Mafia?

Same reason as GlowingBear. I will quote myself and speak it to you via CHUPAZI
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 18:22 GMT
#2358
San Carlos, Guaymas

Most beautiful oceanic view according to national geographic.

Dolphins randomly and naturally appearing, etc.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 18:23 GMT
#2359
Ughhhh

Can I like you know, take moosy from his neck and shake him off?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 18:24 GMT
#2360
On September 10 2015 13:40 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2015 13:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alakaslam why did you read GlowingBear mafia on N1?

I know him deeply. I gain wisdom from the chupazic hordes



Chupazi @ 3:30 or so



On September 10 2015 13:56 Alakaslam wrote:
So each time Glowigbear changed his read was a Chupazi, right?

Each time he had a new suspect, another Chupazi, hey?

They all speak, "GlowingBear is scum! GlowingBear is scum!"

This is also what they do when you are scum, Rayn, but you are better at shooting them


Super is better at shooting them.

I claim hypocrisy because I am a fish to begin with
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 119
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2223
GuemChi 688
Leta 111
Bale 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Noble 15
Icarus 11
Dota 2
febbydoto22
League of Legends
JimRising 622
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King171
Other Games
summit1g7111
C9.Mang0261
Sick152
ViBE92
Happy44
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick461
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• killerbeecast0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2182
League of Legends
• Lourlo1259
• Stunt464
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 51m
Patches Events
9h 51m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.