• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:26
CEST 06:26
KST 13:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6952 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 179 Next
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 18:24 GMT
#2361
On September 13 2015 03:23 CopCake wrote:
Ughhhh

Can I like you know, take moosy from his neck and shake him off?

Sure. Let me PM you my address.

But tell me who you want to kill tonight.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-12 18:30:17
September 12 2015 18:25 GMT
#2362
Day 3 Alliance Surveillance Report
DO NOT SHARE OR REPRODUCE THIS DOCUMENT!


This report is for Alliance eyes only. It details information collected in secret regarding possible Rebel activity in the Outer Sector.

Details: Data regarding the ship tagged
Serenity is enclosed.
Crew Compliment: Last reported at 13
Captain: Malcolm Reynolds, known Independent sympathizer
Position:
Uncertain

Current suspect list and those implicating them:


Breshke (2): Fidei86, NocturneMage
Superbia (2): scott31337, Alakaslam
MoosyDoosy (1): boxerfred
Fidei86 (1): Breshke

Not Informing (3): MoosyDoosy, CopCake, Superbia

Advised Action: Bounty Hunters dispatched and expected to arrive in , currently targeting Breshke due to suspicions reported by 2 Informants. Situation is subject to change. Updates should be reported.

Reminder: A player cannot vote for himself. Anyone without a valid vote may be modkilled for not voting.

Reporting Channel: tl.net.nsm014
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 18:25 GMT
#2363
Deciding but ok.

The only reason I am not lynching you right away like rn is because your reactions tell me more of you than anything else.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 18:26 GMT
#2364
No Chupazi.
Minimal effort.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 18:26 GMT
#2365
You are also not voting wtf

LMAO
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 18:26 GMT
#2366
mmm...I just realized that me and CopCake tip the wagons.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 18:26 GMT
#2367
I also unvoted btw rso.
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 18:27 GMT
#2368
I like rsoul's bolded and large reminder I can't kill myself i cri everytiem rsoul. </3
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 18:28 GMT
#2369
Well, I wouldn't cry about this.

##Vote: boxerfred
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 18:29 GMT
#2370
I have 10 minutes of a breather to spare here....

On September 13 2015 03:10 Superbia wrote:
Why do people think fidei is town btw?


on mobile, work until 2000, unless something blows up in the next hour, but wanted to say to superbia

offhand on a notepad at home, I had the main thing against him was voting off wagon d1 but in his favour I had some of the posts that showed some detailed thoughts/direction. when I went through his filter, I couldn't see intentional misdirection.

Earlier I compared fidei's play here to the newbie 12 game and personality, both which I obsereved, when you consider how stuck a lot of people seem to be here with their reads (not a whole lot of overly resolute reads) it is not out of possibility that fidei could also be playing suboptimally as town.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 18:29 GMT
#2371
\o/ yay NocturneMage! What do you want to do. We haven't been able to talk in a while.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 18:30 GMT
#2372
ebwop - 2100, not 2000

anyhow

as for scott being mafia, this is possible but I thought it was unlikely.

if he went on gb then that means they double bussed. that I think would be less likely, much less likely. but this means I'd have to do the same timeline check of pushes that I did on copcake to be sure.

superbia mentions tmi, so I am curious as to what posts he mentions that indicates that, but I am sure I will see it myself when I timeline him.

back to work, will do my best to dig through when I get off.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 18:30 GMT
#2373
noooo don't go i cri everytiem </3
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 18:30 GMT
#2374
Scott what was your mafia read on GB?
Minimal effort.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 18:31 GMT
#2375
On September 13 2015 03:22 CopCake wrote:
San Carlos, Guaymas

Most beautiful oceanic view according to national geographic.

Dolphins randomly and naturally appearing, etc.


Yes I have seen Los playas ricos y hermosos

But see I say it exactly, you are on the east west coast XD

Because of the Baja I say you are on the middle coast on the east side

RAWR XD

Ensenada ftw

(Mexico MUY hermoso y 'Murica is really pretentious)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 18:32 GMT
#2376
Ensenada is foggy as fuck.

I will vote scott for the "i dont have a read on copcake but she is town"
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 18:35 GMT
#2377
right now, my vote is on breshke.

if it's not copcake or boxerfred (and honestly boxer is by poe), then someone's playing town hard. a bus is possible which is why I want to check scott's filter. not sure offhand who else was considered on gb too early.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 18:36 GMT
#2378
On September 13 2015 03:32 CopCake wrote:
Ensenada is foggy as fuck.

I will vote scott for the "i dont have a read on copcake but she is town"

Fog is good though

Makes the temperature nice and it is always gone by midday
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 18:36 GMT
#2379
On September 13 2015 03:30 MoosyDoosy wrote:
noooo don't go i cri everytiem </3


I know it's saturday night here - if you're around closer to eod, hopefully others are too.

I hear weekends on tl are pretty inactive. understandable but doesn't help town today.

away I go until later.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 18:36 GMT
#2380
On September 13 2015 03:35 NocturneMage wrote:
right now, my vote is on breshke.

if it's not copcake or boxerfred (and honestly boxer is by poe), then someone's playing town hard. a bus is possible which is why I want to check scott's filter. not sure offhand who else was considered on gb too early.

don't forget me! don't forget me! ppl think i'm scum but are scared to vote for me!
...

but i actually agree with this. if boxer and cop flip town i am quitting tl mafia forever.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft464
RuFF_SC2 192
Nina 99
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2880
GuemChi 898
Leta 117
Terrorterran 81
Bale 44
NaDa 35
Snow 35
Noble 17
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox550
Mew2King53
Other Games
summit1g7419
C9.Mang0286
ViBE92
Trikslyr34
Sick1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Pr0nogo 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota298
League of Legends
• Lourlo1152
• Stunt361
Other Games
• Shiphtur504
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 34m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.