• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10272 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 121

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 179 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 18:53 GMT
#2401
Good luck with your presentation.
Minimal effort.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 18:54 GMT
#2402
see CopCake even you are in a whole different timezone

[image loading]

"West coast" just because the coast faces west

Pfft

Yes and I am from Ventura, I am South coast!

Or San Fransisco, I am the UNIVERSAL COAST!!! :D

(All lighthearted jesting remember)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 18:55 GMT
#2403
On September 13 2015 03:51 CopCake wrote:
Huh

Btw I have to make a presentation for PEMEX people.

I don't get why you guys are voting sup tho, I think he is super town, the only thing I disliked was his "cake is town because i played voice mafia with her" but that's it << another thing that irked me.

Good luck!

Big company. Like working for Chevron, or Shell here.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 12 2015 18:56 GMT
#2404
On September 13 2015 03:32 CopCake wrote:
Ensenada is foggy as fuck.

I will vote scott for the "i dont have a read on copcake but she is town"


Let me try to explain this a little better -
so your voting speaks town - but your talking does not - and it's not because of ESL (English as a second language) - You should just say what's on your mind as town but you don't.
You have to be prodded for reads every time and even that does not work.
When I posted my townteam - "CopCake/Slam/Fidei/scott/nm" it's what I'm feeling at the moment (that's not in order btw, if you want order it'd be like "Scott/Slam/NM/Fidei/CopCake" - You're my weakest townread, but it is one, basically because the others are scummier.
Does that make sense?

THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 18:58 GMT
#2405
We need to consolidate. Enough with the chitchat. Who are we presenting as lynch targets. List them out.

For me it's:
CopCake/boxerfred
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 18:58 GMT
#2406
Fidei/Breshke.
Minimal effort.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 12 2015 19:00 GMT
#2407
On September 13 2015 03:48 Alakaslam wrote:
Scott Phoenix is 3 hours and a timezone east of me

I am way west of you on 10


I assumed you were somewhere near Yuma'ish with your I-10 washout mafia and the worst california county mafia hehehe
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 19:02 GMT
#2408
Fuck you because I dont share what's on my mind I am mafia?

Lol No, I mean I would bus moosy PRETTY HARD but there is ONE THING holding me to do so.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 19:04 GMT
#2409
Also, I don't work for pemex, I do marketing shit for companies that rent/sells/ vessels or provide services to pemex.

Yesterday at night I got a call if I could help with one presentation and I was like ok.

Woke up with a doc document in my email, no logo, no nothing, just text. It's a new company so I have to do the miracle of doing some sort of branding today.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 12 2015 19:08 GMT
#2410
On September 13 2015 04:02 CopCake wrote:
Fuck you because I dont share what's on my mind I am mafia?

Lol No, I mean I would bus moosy PRETTY HARD but there is ONE THING holding me to do so.


Calm down sson

Did I say you were mafia for not posting what's on your mind? No I did not.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 19:18 GMT
#2411
On September 13 2015 03:56 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 03:32 CopCake wrote:
Ensenada is foggy as fuck.

I will vote scott for the "i dont have a read on copcake but she is town"


Let me try to explain this a little better -
so your voting speaks town - but your talking does not - and it's not because of ESL (English as a second language) - You should just say what's on your mind as town but you don't.
You have to be prodded for reads every time and even that does not work.
When I posted my townteam - "CopCake/Slam/Fidei/scott/nm" it's what I'm feeling at the moment (that's not in order btw, if you want order it'd be like "Scott/Slam/NM/Fidei/CopCake" - You're my weakest townread, but it is one, basically because the others are scummier.
Does that make sense?


I can vouch for this, Scott probably "gets it" in any of copcake's "mistakes" (I mostly harp on that because I have relatives from the Canadian side who are... Anal)

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 19:19 GMT
#2412
On September 13 2015 04:00 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 03:48 Alakaslam wrote:
Scott Phoenix is 3 hours and a timezone east of me

I am way west of you on 10


I assumed you were somewhere near Yuma'ish with your I-10 washout mafia and the worst california county mafia hehehe

That's where I work- not live

I am from Riverside: Palm Desert
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 19:21 GMT
#2413
On September 13 2015 04:04 CopCake wrote:
Also, I don't work for pemex, I do marketing shit for companies that rent/sells/ vessels or provide services to pemex.

Yesterday at night I got a call if I could help with one presentation and I was like ok.

Woke up with a doc document in my email, no logo, no nothing, just text. It's a new company so I have to do the miracle of doing some sort of branding today.

Ah.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 19:23 GMT
#2414
SUPERFISH!

Super- Breshke- Moose.

In that order.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 19:24 GMT
#2415
Wrong sson.
Minimal effort.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 19:26 GMT
#2416
Based purely on voting analysis, I should be voting Breshke before Superbia

Hijole... Decisions decisions
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 19:27 GMT
#2417
Slam are you Chupazi?
Minimal effort.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 19:30 GMT
#2418
Switched
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 19:30 GMT
#2419
On September 13 2015 04:27 Superbia wrote:
Slam are you Chupazi?

NAI I am always chupazi
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
September 12 2015 19:36 GMT
#2420
I'm the doctor

Saved rayn rayn (which is funny if you read the rules of my role)

Got role locked second night which is why superbia saying I "couldn't be a power role" was weird as fuck because it was like he was pushing me to claim

Superbia who did you think was the doctor
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 116
Nina 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 717
Artosis 593
GuemChi 323
910 38
MaD[AoV]28
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 636
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox572
Other Games
summit1g8650
Day[9].tv474
shahzam460
C9.Mang0325
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick489
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta29
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie834
• Shiphtur515
• Day9tv474
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
17m
Patches Events
16h 17m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.