• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:14
CEST 23:14
KST 06:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13447 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 212

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 210 211 212 213 214 220 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 04 2015 22:03 GMT
#4221
Tictock.
Seriously.
Fuck you.
Retired.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 04 2015 22:05 GMT
#4222
This was mylo there were no protective roles left. Once it was 1-1-1 3p was neutral and scums win con was to equal anti scum roles.
Try TL Mafia!!!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2015 22:06 GMT
#4223
I'm still not sure why your scum wincon is different from everyone else's.

Not that we likely had a chance anyway.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 04 2015 22:07 GMT
#4224
Chillax
Try TL Mafia!!!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2015 22:08 GMT
#4225
I'm pretty chillaxed
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 04 2015 22:08 GMT
#4226
You always are wave
Try TL Mafia!!!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
September 04 2015 22:09 GMT
#4227
Poor town GG town who was JudgeJudy's main?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 04 2015 22:10 GMT
#4228
I actually figured it was jj I confirmed during night phase thus would happen and just hoped they would,just lynch tt
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 04 2015 22:11 GMT
#4229
Oh JudgeJudy pulled it off. rofl. Great job!
Sorry for my terrible play, i couldn't access TL with my phone and didn't have internet so i just.. couldn't fucking do anything. I don't even know why i replaced in since i knew i am not gonna be home...
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2015 22:11 GMT
#4230
Jj was squeaky clean all game.
That should have been everyone's first clue.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 04 2015 22:16 GMT
#4231
[image loading]

Phew. GG all ^_^

Thanks for hosting Onegu and Rsoultin!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 04 2015 22:16 GMT
#4232
I have absolutely no idea why you guys didn't lynch the claimed third party in a place where the obvious (this) happens if he has an anti-town wincon..
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 04 2015 22:17 GMT
#4233
Cause lynching me is dumb mmmmkkkk
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 04 2015 22:18 GMT
#4234
On September 05 2015 07:17 Damdred wrote:
Cause lynching me is dumb mmmmkkkk

table for two on a tv tray
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-04 22:20:27
September 04 2015 22:19 GMT
#4235
On September 05 2015 07:10 Damdred wrote:
I actually figured it was jj I confirmed during night phase thus would happen and just hoped they would,just lynch tt


lol thank you kindly

Also, how did you guys know JJ was me in the quicktopic? Hacks. o.O
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 04 2015 22:20 GMT
#4236
Honestly I probably would of lynched me right after chez it was the safe play.

Rit was so obvious town at one or two points. But I'm glad I could win and the flavor was fun
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 04 2015 22:21 GMT
#4237
On September 05 2015 07:16 kitaman27 wrote:
[image loading]

Phew. GG all ^_^

Thanks for hosting Onegu and Rsoultin!


WP Kita I knew it was you. Called it in obs qt.
Well carried but fuck you for (coming with the idea of) killing me N1 >_<

As for the modding I thought the town/scum/3p wincons were defined in the OP like they are most themed games. That's the only thing to say there. Unless it was said and I missed it.

Thanks for hosting though you two.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 04 2015 22:21 GMT
#4238
On September 05 2015 07:19 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 07:10 Damdred wrote:
I actually figured it was jj I confirmed during night phase thus would happen and just hoped they would,just lynch tt


lol thank you kindly

Also, how did you guys know JJ was me in the quicktopic? Hacks. o.O

HTS said it was you at some point
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 04 2015 22:23 GMT
#4239
On September 05 2015 07:19 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 07:10 Damdred wrote:
I actually figured it was jj I confirmed during night phase thus would happen and just hoped they would,just lynch tt


lol thank you kindly

Also, how did you guys know JJ was me in the quicktopic? Hacks. o.O


Your writing style, dialect (NE US - my brother lives in NYC so I'm aware) and time of day activity gave you away.

I am pretty decent at picking up smurfs as either alignment.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-04 22:31:20
September 04 2015 22:28 GMT
#4240
On August 27 2015 01:12 JudgeJudy wrote:
I wonder if chez is like a traitor


Shout-out to chez for the very amusing traitor play. :D

Where did the mason qt end up going? I kinda gave him a nudge here but we never made contact.

On September 05 2015 07:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Jj was squeaky clean all game.
That should have been everyone's first clue.


I think the biggest clue should have been the FF nuke. FF the claimed cop is about to alignment check KSC the biggest lynch suspect and then I show up at the end of the night and shoot him out of the blue XD
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 210 211 212 213 214 220 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17052
Calm 1987
Shuttle 329
White-Ra 245
Mini 185
ZZZero.O 159
firebathero 73
soO 12
Sacsri 5
League of Legends
Doublelift427
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5116
Liquid`Hasu60
Other Games
summit1g8688
FrodaN2183
Liquid`RaSZi2104
fl0m1222
crisheroes305
Pyrionflax200
IndyStarCraft 199
Livibee186
ToD179
C9.Mang0110
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick999
BasetradeTV229
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 7
EmSc2Tv 7
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 28
• musti20045 26
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• Azhi_Dahaki38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1586
• Shiphtur670
• WagamamaTV313
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 46m
Replay Cast
1h 46m
OSC
14h 46m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.