• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:48
CEST 17:48
KST 00:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8128 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 205

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 220 Next
JudgeJudy
Profile Joined August 2015
188 Posts
September 02 2015 14:03 GMT
#4081
[image loading]

Damdred, what's your full role? I assume you're not just a vanilla survivor right? You've pushed everyone else to claim so I don't see a reason why your actions should remain a secret.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 02 2015 14:07 GMT
#4082
On September 02 2015 22:41 JudgeJudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 09:12 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On September 02 2015 09:09 Tictock wrote:
On September 02 2015 09:00 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On September 02 2015 08:59 Tictock wrote:
Ok, so Obi vanilizes me so you guys can for sure lynch me tomorrow.

After that who are you all lynching?

Kus if I'm mafia I for sure didn't make this play w/o someone else being around to carry the endgame.


Maybe I don't take your powers away.
If you're the runaway vote you're dead anyway.

Who should I vanillize?


Well I assume your ability just takes away role powers, but it wouldn't actually stop KP or anything right?

Honestly I can't think of someone else who is good to use that on based on the info we have. Assuming everyone is being honest about their role abilities I'm the pretty clear target.

Does your ability affect night actions? or is it only valid the cycle after you use it?


I have no idea how to use it. I put no thought into it because it sounded hilariously anti town so I left it alone.
I guess I could use it now but it probably only affects the night sequence afterwards, which is not very useful.


Why didn't you use it on KSC? Like you nuked the guy so you thought he was most likely to mafia. Yet you thought it would be anti-town to strip him of his power that night?

Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 08:56 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh no it's totally multishot. It lasts for a day and a night sequence.
The only person I've ever used it on was yamato.


Also, I assume you used your power on yamato night 2 after he used his anti-nuke on chez?


What's the point of vanillizing a dead person?
Also I vanillized Yamato night 2.
Retired.
JudgeJudy
Profile Joined August 2015
188 Posts
September 02 2015 14:08 GMT
#4083
[image loading]

@TT, what made you decide not to use your role on day two to ensure that rayn was lynched considering the vote came down to a 5-5 tiebreaker? Did you consider it or were you not confident enough on the shenanigans at the time? In theory, you could have made it 7-4 with the double vote and politician. I mean doesn't it make sense to use your power every cycle to swing the vote in your favor?
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 02 2015 14:08 GMT
#4084
What's the point of lynching a confirmed 3p? Seems like a waste of a lynch.
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 02 2015 14:20 GMT
#4085
It is a confirmed horrible lynch especially when I'm town siding lol. Anyone who plays onegu games knows how he handles third partys shrug.

I'm just vanilla.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 02 2015 14:23 GMT
#4086
Can someone remind me why he's confirmed 3p though? I can't actually parse this thread via phone.
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 02 2015 14:28 GMT
#4087
Rels checked confirmed me
JudgeJudy
Profile Joined August 2015
188 Posts
September 02 2015 14:29 GMT
#4088
[image loading]

On September 02 2015 23:20 Damdred wrote:
It is a confirmed horrible lynch especially when I'm town siding lol. Anyone who plays onegu games knows how he handles third partys shrug.

I'm just vanilla.


A vanilla player that just happens to cause fidei to receive messages from the host?
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 02 2015 14:30 GMT
#4089
On September 02 2015 23:28 Damdred wrote:
Rels checked confirmed me


Quote it for me?
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 02 2015 14:30 GMT
#4090
You aren't reading are you? Since I've clearly explained my upgrade a few times
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 02 2015 14:32 GMT
#4091
On August 29 2015 22:26 Rels wrote:
Alright I ll claim before the nuke is launched on someone I don't like.

I'm a cop. My check:
N1 Damdred: 3p
N2 ritoky: green
N3 Chezinu: red

Now my N2 check could have been framed, tune was still alive during N2. But that's why I would prefer to nuke ksc instead of ritoky + ritoky wasting 1 nuke 1 anti nuke of he is mafia.


Here you go
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 02 2015 14:33 GMT
#4092
Thank you.
Retired.
JudgeJudy
Profile Joined August 2015
188 Posts
September 02 2015 14:35 GMT
#4093
[image loading]

On September 02 2015 23:30 Damdred wrote:
You aren't reading are you? Since I've clearly explained my upgrade a few times


Yeah I forgot that it was upgrade related.

You may have answered this as well, but how did you know KSC shot geript night one? Lucky guess?
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 02 2015 14:36 GMT
#4094
Jj is my current pick for scum.
Jj, who's mafia?
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 02 2015 14:36 GMT
#4095
I figured geript was one of the towniest people in the game and was fishing chez style for reactions and figured wave would protect him lol.

Sadly town big not scum . Though tbh I was hoping scum or big didn't shoot him for real reactions but nope.
JudgeJudy
Profile Joined August 2015
188 Posts
September 02 2015 14:42 GMT
#4096
On September 02 2015 23:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jj is my current pick for scum.
Jj, who's mafia?


[image loading]

Either you or TT it seems. Haven't quite decided yet
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 02 2015 14:44 GMT
#4097
Alright, let me know where you stand and why when you can.
Retired.
JudgeJudy
Profile Joined August 2015
188 Posts
September 02 2015 14:47 GMT
#4098
[image loading]

On September 02 2015 23:44 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Alright, let me know where you stand and why when you can.


Will do!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 02 2015 15:31 GMT
#4099
@JJ

My ability only allows me to manipulate votes on myself.

Yesturday was literally my first option to use it.
I can take that responsibility.
JudgeJudy
Profile Joined August 2015
188 Posts
September 02 2015 15:38 GMT
#4100
[image loading]

On September 03 2015 00:31 Tictock wrote:
@JJ

My ability only allows me to manipulate votes on myself.

Yesturday was literally my first option to use it.


Hmm okay, I guess that explains the ritoky vote switching from you to him, but how about your vote being counted twice in the vote count?
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 220 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM539
IndyStarCraft 90
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 539
Reynor 264
ByuN 253
TKL 236
IndyStarCraft 90
Railgan 77
Codebar 54
BRAT_OK 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56832
Bisu 2730
Calm 2317
FanTaSy 933
Stork 597
Rush 461
hero 330
firebathero 181
actioN 133
Sharp 102
[ Show more ]
Free 56
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 27
Aegong 24
soO 23
Sexy 19
Rock 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9473
Dendi982
Counter-Strike
fl0m5048
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK4
Other Games
singsing2170
Liquid`RaSZi1494
B2W.Neo768
Beastyqt579
olofmeister498
Mlord465
Khaldor405
KnowMe298
crisheroes178
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV262
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Hinosc 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Reevou 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV499
League of Legends
• Nemesis2901
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1667
Other Games
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 12m
OSC
7h 12m
Replay Cast
7h 12m
OSC
20h 12m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.