• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:52
CEST 12:52
KST 19:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9255 users

Newbie Student Mafia XI - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:44 GMT
#1562
On June 17 2015 06:43 scott31337 wrote:
Grrr I haven't like KS all game - his wall of text isn't that great but it's something....I like who's on Sulfurs better, but the last three times I've used that suggestion, Its because the mafia were on the other side and enough townies on the ML anyway
I'm going with KS.


Wait, you're going with KS? Why not Sulfurus? Guys, I hate to be that associative case guy, but this might lead us into the right direction once we find out what alignment Sulfurus was...
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:48 GMT
#1566
On June 17 2015 06:47 batsnacks wrote:
Shenanies onto scott?

Wait until after Sulfurus man. XD Stop being so antsy.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:49 GMT
#1572
oh damn, Sulfurus switched to Kickstart. I think we all know what this means.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:51 GMT
#1577
On June 17 2015 06:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ehhh I think stay the course.
If we fuck up we lose KS

We can still make a case afterwards too. I'm pretty sure Sulfurus is Mafia at this point looking at dat ninja.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:52 GMT
#1584
On June 17 2015 06:51 Trfel wrote:
Why is this game so hard

It is a lot harder right? I was wondering if this was standard TL Mafia. Wondered why you guys stood up for this every game. I would be beyond stressed.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:53 GMT
#1587
On June 17 2015 06:52 Kickstart wrote:
Err whats up to date vote-count I cba to figure it out. Did sulfurus ninja onto me but me as lynch and scott onto sulfurus him? or was sulfurus getting lynched with or withotu scotts vote?

You're fine, scott got pressured into switching onto Sulfurus, and Trfel is on Sulfurus too. Sul tried to ninja onto you but it didn't work out.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:56 GMT
#1594
On June 17 2015 06:55 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 06:52 Sulfurus wrote:
K before I die:

4 lynches
Oatsmaster
Kickstarter
Batsnacks
MoosyDoosy

If I don't get lynched: Scott31337

Top town
Rels


I've agreed with 3 of those lynches throughout the game.

In order :

Bats -> Moosy -> Kickstarter

You've agreed to lynch a lot more people than that, so the fact you're agreeing with him doesn't matter at all.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:58 GMT
#1599
On June 17 2015 06:57 Kickstart wrote:
Inb4 sulf flips red and is trying to save oats with his "oats is 100% scum" reverse trickery.

inb4 Oats is town.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:58 GMT
#1603
On June 17 2015 06:57 ruXxar wrote:
I feel we're about to commit a terrible mistake here.

Like you did with geript? Oh wait, the person expressing doubt was me. Oh wellz...
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:59 GMT
#1606
10 sec boyz
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 22:05 GMT
#1612
lmao
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 22:05 GMT
#1613
cop go to town with your checks
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 22:15 GMT
#1627
On June 17 2015 07:13 ruXxar wrote:
Well.

Since he flipped mafia I'm sticking to the list I posted earlier.

These people are not mafia :

Bats
Moosy

I'm still shocked you thought I was Mafia prior.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 22:19 GMT
#1632
I'd just like to remind everyone of n00bKing's epitaph. Keep that in mind.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 22:59 GMT
#1648
I don't understand. The whole time he's been suspecting Sulfurus and even votes against him at a critical point between batsnacks and him. It looks to me like you're quickly trying to get a wagon going which makes you more suspicious. You also haven't given any real points.

##vote ruXxar
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 23:01 GMT
#1649
The critical point for anyone wondering.

On June 13 2015 10:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh fish ul Votecount


Oatsmaster (0): Kickstart
ruXxar (0): Trfel
Kickstart (0): Sulfurus
Sulfurus (4): Kickstart, geript, batsnacks, WaveOfShadow
Batsnacks (5): n00bKing, ruXxar, Oatsmaster, sulfurus, Rels
scott113133373737131731371313713137 (0): Rels
Geript (0): WaveofShadow
Rels (0): batsnacks

Not Voting (4):
MoosyDoosy
Damdred
scott11331373737373771317371373
Trfel

Currently Batsnacks is set to be lynched with 5 votes!
Remember to vote in the voting thread
Day ends in



On June 13 2015 20:33 Onegu wrote:
Oh fish ul Votecount


Oatsmaster (0): Kickstart
ruXxar (0): Trfel
Kickstart (0): Sulfurus
Sulfurus (5): Kickstart, geript, batsnacks, WaveOfShadow, scott11331373737373771317371373
Batsnacks (5): n00bKing, ruXxar, Oatsmaster, sulfurus, Rels, Trfel

scott113133373737131731371313713137 (0): Rels
Geript (0): WaveofShadow
Rels (0): batsnacks

Not Voting (3):
MoosyDoosy
Damdred
Rels

Currently Batsnacks is set to be lynched with 5 votes!
Remember to vote in the voting thread
Day ends in



"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 23:03 GMT
#1651
Re-read his filter. He's been suspecting Sulfurus since the start and consistently. How are you going to explain that?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 23:06 GMT
#1653
If you guys want, I can also list all the instances where he suspects Sulfurus.

Like he's been super shady the last couple of pages, but re-reading his filter knowing that Sulfurus is Mafia just leads me to think he's a townie.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 23:22 GMT
#1660
On June 17 2015 08:12 ruXxar wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 14 2015 09:49 scott31337 wrote:
I want to re-read Sulf and Rels again among others.

Show nested quote +
On June 14 2015 09:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
I quite like lynching Scot.


What would your reasons for this be?


+ Show Spoiler +
On June 17 2015 05:18 scott31337 wrote:
Oatsmaster could be mafia


Says he's VT in the first post (which is bad anyway, narrows down the blues) and then defends himself about his VT claim saying "Have you seen it done before?" (BTW, Onegu has done it before in XXX I believe)
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 12 2015 10:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 07:18 Kickstart wrote:
Hi friends.

A friendly PSA: I don't like lurkers or liers or people who answer questions directed at other people.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand I don't like Oats for now! (kidding, mostly)

##Vote: Oatsmaster


why would you do this.
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 08:42 batsnacks wrote:
I'm going to make a quick and easy how to play town guide:

  1. don't claim your role
  2. find exactly 1 person who you think is mafia
  3. say why this 1 person is mafia
  4. do not form reads based on unflipped associations e.g. player X AND player Y could be mafia together because Z.

1. Im vt.
2. Bats is mafia.
3. Chezinu rule.

##vote Bats


On June 13 2015 21:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 21:55 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 21:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
But you dont want to convince me or Trfel?

Ok bats, quote 5 posts you think will help town lynch mafia.
So that does not include fluff and defensive posts.



I am actively trying to convince you and would be delighted if Trfel joined in. Trfel at the very least is scuming me for recent things. You, noob, and rux just didn't like my opening.


Im sure you read the most recent Ver game where he caught at least one mafia because of a bad opening post.

Tell me, why did you vote for the vt claim?
You think that mafia somehow claims vt in one of the first few posts? Have you see that happen before?



Switches his read on Bats fairly easily, doesn't mention the reason for switching to geript - bails
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 14 2015 01:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
Im going to sleep.
Lynch geript.



Wants to go after Moosy now, even though he only mentions a joke post about him and nothing else
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 14 2015 09:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Let's get moosy tmr


On June 13 2015 01:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 01:10 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 01:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 13 2015 01:05 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 01:03 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 01:01 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 00:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 13 2015 00:49 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 00:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 12 2015 22:54 batsnacks wrote:
I think I'm going to sheep geript now he was making sense about moose.

##unvote
##vote moosygoosy

So you're voting along with scum? Interesting.


I thought what he said was pretty reasonable. If I were mafia I would have gone after moose's post.

So now we base reads on what mafia was supposed to do and didnt?

Dont like that at all.
Dont like that you peaced out and dont care about the game either. You came back here and did nothing but defend yourself. You didnt scumhunt, you didnt advance the thread.

Geript too btw.

I kinda think noob is town because he just keeps on giving advice even after people tell him to stop.


I don't feel like there's anything I need to defend against.

But yeah I do like the idea of basing reads off of what mafia should and shouldn't do. That's why I'm voting moosegoose.

And what exactly did I do to show I'm Mafia? I admit my first post was dumb of me but that was because I'm generally more of a passive poster.

Besides, if you want to go along with basing reads off of what Mafia should and shouldn't do, shouldn't YOU be thinking of geript right now? He makes a post about how Mafia should act, leaves the thread after being accused of Mafia, and then does nothing to defend himself.


You didn't do anything. It's what your scum mates did, or rather didn't do (push you).

LOL
So you're not even assuming the same thing Geript apparently did?
Geript at least seemed to assume Moosy was town shitposting at first which would make scum jump on for an easy mislynch, but you think he's scum and ALSO think scum would bus him right off the bat?

That's fucking horrible.

Dude, wtf would the Mafias do that for. Shouldn't they try and help each other?

LOL this post. Oh man. I would feel so silly if moose is mafia.



Throws out lynching me with no explanation - I and others ask about it but never replies - what happened to Moosy?
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 14 2015 09:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
I quite like lynching Scot.



Meta reason for calling Damdred scum - still doesn't explain the reasoning on me
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 14 2015 15:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Damdred didn't call me town, he's scum.
Also that completely pointless list post that has more townreads than scum reads.

Sulph / damdred mafia.

Scott also maybe.



Goes back to Damdred without reason except for the above?
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 16 2015 08:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
I really dont like this kickstart lynch, its coming up super fast and everyone is supporting it.
What happened to lynching ruxxar? I thought that was pretty good.
or damdred.




Conclusions -

Oats asks a lot of questions without followup
Follows the bandwagon of the thread until KS wants to be lynched
Shit reasons for wanting to lynch me and Damdred
Unsure what direction he wants to go if he's town
Oats could be mafia.


+ Show Spoiler +
On June 16 2015 15:32 Sulfurus wrote:
K I just realized that Oats is scummy.

I looked through his filter and minus the fluff it's just him asking questions (interspersed with attempts to discredit towny posts)

Now I'm sure n00b would be quick to remind me that asking questions is actually towny as it provides valuable scum hunting information But even if Oats has gotten anything from his posts he hasn't actually provided any of it to the thread in fact it's likely that his questions are helping mafia more then town.

##Vote: Oatsmaster


+ Show Spoiler +
On June 17 2015 06:52 Sulfurus wrote:
K before I die:

4 lynches
Oatsmaster
Kickstarter
Batsnacks
MoosyDoosy

If I don't get lynched: Scott31337

Top town
Rels


+ Show Spoiler +
On June 17 2015 06:55 Sulfurus wrote:
Also my lynch list is ordered (i.e. oats is top scum)





I'm not buying it until you explain why scott31337 went for Sulfurus early in the thread until now.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 17 2015 02:31 GMT
#1712
I'm gonna look through filters but especially at the newbies. Makes sense that the Mafia team should have at least one more newbie or maybe consist of all newbies as geript suggested since no one really stopped Sulfurus from going on a rampage with scummy af posts.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9872
StarCastTV_EN272
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12097
Bisu 4096
FanTaSy 3348
Jaedong 1267
BeSt 801
actioN 622
Horang2 514
EffOrt 499
Larva 265
Leta 235
[ Show more ]
Zeus 206
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 113
Mind 101
JYJ 79
Mong 74
scan(afreeca) 67
ToSsGirL 59
sorry 59
Sexy 57
Shinee 44
Killer 43
Aegong 41
Free 39
sSak 33
soO 30
Bale 28
HiyA 18
yabsab 12
Sacsri 9
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe291
XaKoH 174
Counter-Strike
byalli863
x6flipin95
Other Games
singsing2049
olofmeister1337
Lowko300
crisheroes281
Pyrionflax238
KnowMe134
dupreeh107
B2W.Neo71
Livibee56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 158
StarCraft 2
WardiTV38
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 30
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1138
Other Games
• WagamamaTV166
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
8m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 8m
Replay Cast
12h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.