• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:28
CEST 23:28
KST 06:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7830 users

Newbie Student Mafia XI - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 20:05 GMT
#1472
On June 17 2015 05:01 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 04:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 17 2015 04:54 ruXxar wrote:
On June 17 2015 03:57 Sulfurus wrote:
On June 16 2015 19:25 ruXxar wrote:
On June 16 2015 15:32 Sulfurus wrote:
K I just realized that Oats is scummy.

I looked through his filter and minus the fluff it's just him asking questions (interspersed with attempts to discredit towny posts)

Now I'm sure n00b would be quick to remind me that asking questions is actually towny as it provides valuable scum hunting information But even if Oats has gotten anything from his posts he hasn't actually provided any of it to the thread in fact it's likely that his questions are helping mafia more then town.

##Vote: Oatsmaster


What do you think about kickstart ?


Sorry if I didn't make myself clear but this is the exact problem I was trying to fix. You see Oats is mafia but not the one you have been looking for because you guys have been too tunnel visioned on Kicks.

Anyway I still think Kicks is mafia and will switch my vote to him to save a town but if there is a mafia we will lose to it will probably be Oats


What in the world is this crap of a post ?!

Once again you're making my brain hurt.
Can you for once just try to be clear in what you're saying and why you're saying it?!

I want to believe that you're just a bad townie but you're really stretching it here.

Also also, add the bolded to the fact that he's trying to talk about something that has been concluded already and we have scummmmyyyyyyy


I've pointed that out way way before you started talking about it. So please, don't pull that crap on me.
Don't try to pretend that you forgot.

Actually, we finished talking about Sulfurus's weird post before you came. What you posted was a reiteration of what we posted.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 20:07 GMT
#1473
On June 17 2015 05:00 Damdred wrote:
I thought rels was town though.

But that post just is weird to me anytime someone calls someone an easy mislynch or town for no reason bothers mr

I think Rels should take another look at their filters when he has time. Should at least change his mind somewhat or else it has to be a case of TMI.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 20:10 GMT
#1476
On June 17 2015 05:08 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 05:05 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 17 2015 05:01 ruXxar wrote:
On June 17 2015 04:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 17 2015 04:54 ruXxar wrote:
On June 17 2015 03:57 Sulfurus wrote:
On June 16 2015 19:25 ruXxar wrote:
On June 16 2015 15:32 Sulfurus wrote:
K I just realized that Oats is scummy.

I looked through his filter and minus the fluff it's just him asking questions (interspersed with attempts to discredit towny posts)

Now I'm sure n00b would be quick to remind me that asking questions is actually towny as it provides valuable scum hunting information But even if Oats has gotten anything from his posts he hasn't actually provided any of it to the thread in fact it's likely that his questions are helping mafia more then town.

##Vote: Oatsmaster


What do you think about kickstart ?


Sorry if I didn't make myself clear but this is the exact problem I was trying to fix. You see Oats is mafia but not the one you have been looking for because you guys have been too tunnel visioned on Kicks.

Anyway I still think Kicks is mafia and will switch my vote to him to save a town but if there is a mafia we will lose to it will probably be Oats


What in the world is this crap of a post ?!

Once again you're making my brain hurt.
Can you for once just try to be clear in what you're saying and why you're saying it?!

I want to believe that you're just a bad townie but you're really stretching it here.

Also also, add the bolded to the fact that he's trying to talk about something that has been concluded already and we have scummmmyyyyyyy


I've pointed that out way way before you started talking about it. So please, don't pull that crap on me.
Don't try to pretend that you forgot.

Actually, we finished talking about Sulfurus's weird post before you came. What you posted was a reiteration of what we posted.


Correction: you talked about it while I was away.
I was not satisfied with the result so I wanted to push it further.

Also, to let you know, he did answer....somewhat....

On June 17 2015 04:52 Sulfurus wrote:
I do think Kicks is mafia I just didn't think there was any point in talking about him if we are going to lynch him anyway. Although apparently I was wrong about thread sentiment since you guys aren't going to lynch him so there's my mistake.

If you want to call my posts 'bad' counter me on my Oats case since that is what my posts are about (especially Scott who called it horrible before providing his own case on Oats).

"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 20:11 GMT
#1477
Sulfurus's post basically reveals that he would have only lynched Kickstart if everyone else was going to. This basically shows that he's only willing to vote on wagons and never by himself. This correlates to the rest of his play which is disturbing because Mafia generally wishes to follow easy wagons.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 20:15 GMT
#1480
On June 17 2015 05:12 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 04:43 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 17 2015 04:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 17 2015 04:40 MoosyDoosy wrote:
The question is whether we lynch the guy who posts weird shit and leaves for a day or the guy who wagons on everything and posts weird shit but can be given a newbie pass.

Why are you on Rels?

Oh. I forgot to unvote. Thanks

##unvote Rels


Heh...

Looking at your filter I see you pushing Rels hard all day.
I want to know what made you change your mind.

Heh...

Looking at your filter I see you jumping on wagons all game.
I want to know what made you change your mind in all of them.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 20:50 GMT
#1494
On June 17 2015 05:20 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 05:11 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Sulfurus's post basically reveals that he would have only lynched Kickstart if everyone else was going to. This basically shows that he's only willing to vote on wagons and never by himself. This correlates to the rest of his play which is disturbing because Mafia generally wishes to follow easy wagons.


This is Extremely false:

Show nested quote +
On June 14 2015 05:04 Sulfurus wrote:
If it wasn't clear I would lynch trfel and I shouldn't have ignored him just for voting bats.

Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 15:32 Sulfurus wrote:
K I just realized that Oats is scummy.
##Vote: Oatsmaster


I'm also getting tired of your bandwagon argument in every post you make.
Do you have anything new to come up with?

Do I have anything new to come up with? No, because I like being consistent unlike a certain someone whose viewpoint changes with every couple of posts they make.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 20:50 GMT
#1495
On June 17 2015 05:40 ruXxar wrote:
I just want to say to everyone that I'm a very passive person in real life.
Playing mafia makes me feel so bad because I have to treat a lot of people like shit -_-.
It feels very wrong.

I hope you don't take anything I say personally moosy.

Offense taken. My goal is to take you down in this game no matter what.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 20:53 GMT
#1497
On June 17 2015 05:51 Sulfurus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 05:50 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 17 2015 05:40 ruXxar wrote:
I just want to say to everyone that I'm a very passive person in real life.
Playing mafia makes me feel so bad because I have to treat a lot of people like shit -_-.
It feels very wrong.

I hope you don't take anything I say personally moosy.

Offense taken. My goal is to take you down in this game no matter what.


Dude please don't make it personal.

I won't with anyone else in the thread.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 20:58 GMT
#1501
On June 17 2015 05:53 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 05:50 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 17 2015 05:40 ruXxar wrote:
I just want to say to everyone that I'm a very passive person in real life.
Playing mafia makes me feel so bad because I have to treat a lot of people like shit -_-.
It feels very wrong.

I hope you don't take anything I say personally moosy.

Offense taken. My goal is to take you down in this game no matter what.

What. You want to create a bad town atmosphere ? You re not willing to re evaluate all game ?

I'll re-evaluate but I won't consider ruXxar seriously. Feel free to talk or ask me questions and I'll answer.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:05 GMT
#1507
On June 17 2015 06:00 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 05:58 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 17 2015 05:53 Rels wrote:
On June 17 2015 05:50 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 17 2015 05:40 ruXxar wrote:
I just want to say to everyone that I'm a very passive person in real life.
Playing mafia makes me feel so bad because I have to treat a lot of people like shit -_-.
It feels very wrong.

I hope you don't take anything I say personally moosy.

Offense taken. My goal is to take you down in this game no matter what.

What. You want to create a bad town atmosphere ? You re not willing to re evaluate all game ?

I'll re-evaluate but I won't consider ruXxar seriously. Feel free to talk or ask me questions and I'll answer.

Do you feel insulted by ruxxar's posts ?

Yes. Everyone has questioned me with reasonable arguments and always have a basis underneath their arguments. All of ruXxar's posts directed at me are attempts to needle me which I'm reflecting back at him with the "wagon" argument he so seems to hate. When I try to get productive discussion going or defend myself, he doesn't respond adequately and responds with #Productive or or "baby" which are all attempts to rankle me. I've tried to be productive with him, but if that's going to be his attitude, so be it and I'll ignore him.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:06 GMT
#1508
On June 17 2015 05:58 Sulfurus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 05:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 17 2015 05:51 Sulfurus wrote:
On June 17 2015 05:50 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 17 2015 05:40 ruXxar wrote:
I just want to say to everyone that I'm a very passive person in real life.
Playing mafia makes me feel so bad because I have to treat a lot of people like shit -_-.
It feels very wrong.

I hope you don't take anything I say personally moosy.

Offense taken. My goal is to take you down in this game no matter what.


Dude please don't make it personal.

I won't with anyone else in the thread.


Your basically telling us that everything you are going to say about ruXx is biased and should be thrown out.

No, I'll still likely find flaws in ruXxar's posts because they're all over the place and will still point out his wagoning, just that I'll be paying extra attention to him the whole game.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:07 GMT
#1510
@FecalFeast, you finally got my name right!
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:12 GMT
#1513
On June 17 2015 06:02 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 05:58 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 17 2015 05:53 Rels wrote:
On June 17 2015 05:50 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 17 2015 05:40 ruXxar wrote:
I just want to say to everyone that I'm a very passive person in real life.
Playing mafia makes me feel so bad because I have to treat a lot of people like shit -_-.
It feels very wrong.

I hope you don't take anything I say personally moosy.

Offense taken. My goal is to take you down in this game no matter what.

What. You want to create a bad town atmosphere ? You re not willing to re evaluate all game ?

I'll re-evaluate but I won't consider ruXxar seriously. Feel free to talk or ask me questions and I'll answer.


I honestly don't care how you feel about me as long as you answer this post:

Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 05:35 ruXxar wrote:
On June 17 2015 05:15 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 17 2015 05:12 ruXxar wrote:
On June 17 2015 04:43 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 17 2015 04:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 17 2015 04:40 MoosyDoosy wrote:
The question is whether we lynch the guy who posts weird shit and leaves for a day or the guy who wagons on everything and posts weird shit but can be given a newbie pass.

Why are you on Rels?

Oh. I forgot to unvote. Thanks

##unvote Rels


Heh...

Looking at your filter I see you pushing Rels hard all day.
I want to know what made you change your mind.

Heh...

Looking at your filter I see you jumping on wagons all game.
I want to know what made you change your mind in all of them.


I will if you explain your change on Rels.

Make your argument, then name the cases in which I changed my vote and I'll answer all of them no problem.


You should care if you're a townie. The goal of this game is to catch Mafia. If you're not willing to care about town atmosphere then you're either hurting the town or you're Mafia.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:18 GMT
#1518
On June 17 2015 06:17 batsnacks wrote:
Dude wtf ruxxar giving me cold feet with his feels.

What do you mean by this?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:24 GMT
#1531
##vote Sulfurus
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:25 GMT
#1533
Repeatedly fishy play, anti-town at best, Mafia at worst. Interesting of him to point out Oatsmaster, but Oats remains a town read for me so I'm going to vote against Sulfurus.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:26 GMT
#1536
I also remember someone saying veterans generally hate playing Mafia. If that's the case, does Oatsmaster's attitude reflect this? (Question oriented towards the vets)
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:27 GMT
#1540
On June 17 2015 06:27 batsnacks wrote:
I'm like 75% sure scott is mafia and that's a really high number.

I think sticking with Sulfurus would be the better choice.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:28 GMT
#1543
On June 17 2015 06:27 Kickstart wrote:
I'm not sure what to think of his current not voting me really. My confirmation bias just wants to assume that he thinks he is going to get lynched so thus if he votes me to try and save himself but flips anyways and is scum he kind of confirms me town. But given that I am a possible mislynch and regardless of if sulf was lynched today he is very liekly to be lynched upcoming cycles, for all this I read it as going down and not giving information. By not voting me to save himself he doesnt auto confirm me as town if he flips red saving mafia the opportunity to get a mislynch on me, which seems to be their goal atm.

If he switches, it's an almost clear sign he's Mafia. His best bet is for scott to come to his rescue. It might also just be a case of Sulfurus leaving after his couple of posts so he hasn't seen what's happening.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 21:43 GMT
#1561
Glad to see you made the deadline Trfel.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 248
SteadfastSC 116
Nina 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2294
910 61
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1040
Other Games
summit1g5977
Grubby2295
shahzam584
C9.Mang0190
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 63
• Hupsaiya 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21240
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur241
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.