• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:11
CEST 04:11
KST 11:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8935 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 385 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 27 2015 19:52 GMT
#1381
On April 28 2015 04:52 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:51 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 04:49 Koshi wrote:
Explain to me why yamato is mafia JAT.
pls.

I don't know. Maybe because he promised to play and isn't playing which is exactly his mafia meta? What kind of question is this?

Ok. You are mafia.


No he isn't.
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 19:52 GMT
#1382
On April 28 2015 04:50 Jean Valjean wrote:
@Xatalos I actually sort of agreed with Holyflare's point about LS. I am very unsure about him and I was almost ready to call him mafia, but his reaction to the rsoultin self-vote seemed genuine enough.

Sorry for spamming, I'll relax now. I've presented my case and sandroba is just as good lynch as Breshke (Go back and read my case on him and add to it the fact he never came back to fulfill on the expectations I sort of put out for him). So my #1 and #2 options are quite clear to the thread. I also think I've presented plenty of alternative reads for other people to understand my thought processes and thus figure out my alignment.

I might check back in tonight around the lynch.

Read yamato and tell us your opinion. Seriously, it is one post.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 27 2015 19:53 GMT
#1383
Jean valjean just said sorry for spamming.

Are you an actual newbie jean?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 19:54 GMT
#1384
On April 28 2015 04:52 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:51 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 04:49 Koshi wrote:
Explain to me why yamato is mafia JAT.
pls.

I don't know. Maybe because he promised to play and isn't playing which is exactly his mafia meta? What kind of question is this?

Ok. You are mafia.

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 19:55 GMT
#1385
On April 28 2015 04:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
Jean valjean just said sorry for spamming.

Are you an actual newbie jean?

No it is a spammer that wants to be unspammy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 27 2015 20:00 GMT
#1386
Day 1 Vote Count

yamato77 (7): marvellosity, Vivax, rsoultin, Stutters695, indignant, ObiWanShinobi, Holyflare, Fecalfeast, LightningStrike, Holyflare
sandroba (4): Holyflare, Xatalos, Holyflare, Holyflare, sicklucker, Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Koshi
Breshke (2): Koshi, ObiWanShinobi, LightningStrike, Chezinu, sicklucker, Jean Valjean
rsoultin (1): Fecalfeast, Sepulchre
marvellosity (1): Koshi, sicklucker, Inspector Javert, Koshi
LightningStrike (1): Breshke
Sepulchre (1): rsoultin
Holyflare (0): Koshi
Koshi (0): Holyflare
sicklucker (0): marvellosity, Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Vivax
Xatalos (0): Koshi

Not voted (5): sandroba, The Shining, yamato77, rygart, Damdred

Given the current vote count, yamato77 is most likely to be knocked out.
The voting thread is located here.
Countdown:
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Jean Valjean
Profile Joined April 2015
France216 Posts
April 27 2015 20:06 GMT
#1387
On April 28 2015 04:52 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:50 Jean Valjean wrote:
@Xatalos I actually sort of agreed with Holyflare's point about LS. I am very unsure about him and I was almost ready to call him mafia, but his reaction to the rsoultin self-vote seemed genuine enough.

Sorry for spamming, I'll relax now. I've presented my case and sandroba is just as good lynch as Breshke (Go back and read my case on him and add to it the fact he never came back to fulfill on the expectations I sort of put out for him). So my #1 and #2 options are quite clear to the thread. I also think I've presented plenty of alternative reads for other people to understand my thought processes and thus figure out my alignment.

I might check back in tonight around the lynch.

Read yamato and tell us your opinion. Seriously, it is one post.


Sure I guess I can do that.

On April 26 2015 15:19 yamato77 wrote:
hello players of the game of mafia

I will invest more time into this game once things actually start rolling

my recent attempts at forcing early action have failed amazingly

the latter half of this cycle will be a better time for me to play anyway

see you all then.


There is absolutely nothing alignment indicative in this post. I can't remember if anyone has made the argument that "he promised activity and then didn't deliver", but that is at best speculative as he hasn't come back at all. If he came back weakly that would be something entirely different.

yamato is a fantastic cop check or a vigilante shot. If we have intelligent vigilantes in this game they should know their job is to clear out the trash that otherwise wastes people's time. Lynching yamato isn't bad if we have no faith in our alternative lynches, but because the reason is so obvious, there is no way of telling who legitimately believes he has a reason to lynch yamato, and who is just saying the words and applying the vote.

I will under no circumstance defend or oppose a lynch on yamato, but I simply think it's a shot in the dark on an afk player. I think both Breshke and sandroba are better candidates for the lynch.
In His name my task has just begun, I will see it done!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 27 2015 20:07 GMT
#1388
I am okay with every single one of those people getting modkilled for not voting.
It would solve a whole lot very quickly.
Retired.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 27 2015 20:08 GMT
#1389
nh :/

so is like the only reason for reading sandroba scum actually just he stopped posting? (the 1.5 lynches thing doesn't seem scummy and even bresh admitted to that later xP)

i actually liked the suggestion about using the fighting mechanism to knock down lurker hp ^^ yes, could make that post as scum too, but from what i understand of sandroba he thinks about the mechanics a lot?

cause...read his filter and it looks fine lol >< add jat's link to that -shrugs-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 20:09 GMT
#1390
On April 28 2015 05:07 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I am okay with every single one of those people getting modkilled for not voting.
It would solve a whole lot very quickly.

Yep. Possibly a big percentage of the scumteam in there.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
April 27 2015 20:10 GMT
#1391
On April 28 2015 04:52 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat's meta on sandroba is spot on, and something I thought about while I was in the shower.

Sandroba is a useless sack of uselessness regardless of his alignment
.


Nah man, he's lazy but he's good as town
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 20:10 GMT
#1392
On April 28 2015 05:06 Jean Valjean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:52 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 04:50 Jean Valjean wrote:
@Xatalos I actually sort of agreed with Holyflare's point about LS. I am very unsure about him and I was almost ready to call him mafia, but his reaction to the rsoultin self-vote seemed genuine enough.

Sorry for spamming, I'll relax now. I've presented my case and sandroba is just as good lynch as Breshke (Go back and read my case on him and add to it the fact he never came back to fulfill on the expectations I sort of put out for him). So my #1 and #2 options are quite clear to the thread. I also think I've presented plenty of alternative reads for other people to understand my thought processes and thus figure out my alignment.

I might check back in tonight around the lynch.

Read yamato and tell us your opinion. Seriously, it is one post.


Sure I guess I can do that.

Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 15:19 yamato77 wrote:
hello players of the game of mafia

I will invest more time into this game once things actually start rolling

my recent attempts at forcing early action have failed amazingly

the latter half of this cycle will be a better time for me to play anyway

see you all then.


There is absolutely nothing alignment indicative in this post. I can't remember if anyone has made the argument that "he promised activity and then didn't deliver", but that is at best speculative as he hasn't come back at all. If he came back weakly that would be something entirely different.

yamato is a fantastic cop check or a vigilante shot. If we have intelligent vigilantes in this game they should know their job is to clear out the trash that otherwise wastes people's time. Lynching yamato isn't bad if we have no faith in our alternative lynches, but because the reason is so obvious, there is no way of telling who legitimately believes he has a reason to lynch yamato, and who is just saying the words and applying the vote.

I will under no circumstance defend or oppose a lynch on yamato, but I simply think it's a shot in the dark on an afk player. I think both Breshke and sandroba are better candidates for the lynch.

What if I tell you that this is standard yamato mafia play while as town he does not do this?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 27 2015 20:10 GMT
#1393
coooome oooon let's lynch sepu ;o;

he's actually lurking and doing nothing productive and sniping and like...i could add more but i don't have more cause he hasn't done enough xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 20:11 GMT
#1394
On April 28 2015 05:10 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:52 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat's meta on sandroba is spot on, and something I thought about while I was in the shower.

Sandroba is a useless sack of uselessness regardless of his alignment
.


Nah man, he's lazy but he's good as town

On April 28 2015 04:44 indignant wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451310-tl-order-lxvi-mafia?user=sandroba
He produced this filter in 3 (!) days.

indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 20:13 GMT
#1395
On April 28 2015 05:10 rsoultin wrote:
coooome oooon let's lynch sepu ;o;

he's actually lurking and doing nothing productive and sniping and like...i could add more but i don't have more cause he hasn't done enough xP

What's wrong with killing yamato?
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 27 2015 20:13 GMT
#1396
On April 28 2015 05:10 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:52 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat's meta on sandroba is spot on, and something I thought about while I was in the shower.

Sandroba is a useless sack of uselessness regardless of his alignment
.


Nah man, he's lazy but he's good as town


No he isn't.
Retired.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 27 2015 20:13 GMT
#1397
On April 28 2015 05:10 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 05:06 Jean Valjean wrote:
On April 28 2015 04:52 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 04:50 Jean Valjean wrote:
@Xatalos I actually sort of agreed with Holyflare's point about LS. I am very unsure about him and I was almost ready to call him mafia, but his reaction to the rsoultin self-vote seemed genuine enough.

Sorry for spamming, I'll relax now. I've presented my case and sandroba is just as good lynch as Breshke (Go back and read my case on him and add to it the fact he never came back to fulfill on the expectations I sort of put out for him). So my #1 and #2 options are quite clear to the thread. I also think I've presented plenty of alternative reads for other people to understand my thought processes and thus figure out my alignment.

I might check back in tonight around the lynch.

Read yamato and tell us your opinion. Seriously, it is one post.


Sure I guess I can do that.

On April 26 2015 15:19 yamato77 wrote:
hello players of the game of mafia

I will invest more time into this game once things actually start rolling

my recent attempts at forcing early action have failed amazingly

the latter half of this cycle will be a better time for me to play anyway

see you all then.


There is absolutely nothing alignment indicative in this post. I can't remember if anyone has made the argument that "he promised activity and then didn't deliver", but that is at best speculative as he hasn't come back at all. If he came back weakly that would be something entirely different.

yamato is a fantastic cop check or a vigilante shot. If we have intelligent vigilantes in this game they should know their job is to clear out the trash that otherwise wastes people's time. Lynching yamato isn't bad if we have no faith in our alternative lynches, but because the reason is so obvious, there is no way of telling who legitimately believes he has a reason to lynch yamato, and who is just saying the words and applying the vote.

I will under no circumstance defend or oppose a lynch on yamato, but I simply think it's a shot in the dark on an afk player. I think both Breshke and sandroba are better candidates for the lynch.

What if I tell you that this is standard yamato mafia play while as town he does not do this?


eh it just seems that he could easily do this as town though, is the thing? like if y'all won't help me lynch sepu whatever might as well but i just don't see how people are pulling an alignment out of this? people get busy as either alignment
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 27 2015 20:14 GMT
#1398
On April 28 2015 05:09 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 05:07 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I am okay with every single one of those people getting modkilled for not voting.
It would solve a whole lot very quickly.

Yep. Possibly a big percentage of the scumteam in there.


I can't tell if you're mocking me or not but I giggled anyway.
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 20:14 GMT
#1399
On April 28 2015 05:13 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 05:10 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 05:06 Jean Valjean wrote:
On April 28 2015 04:52 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 04:50 Jean Valjean wrote:
@Xatalos I actually sort of agreed with Holyflare's point about LS. I am very unsure about him and I was almost ready to call him mafia, but his reaction to the rsoultin self-vote seemed genuine enough.

Sorry for spamming, I'll relax now. I've presented my case and sandroba is just as good lynch as Breshke (Go back and read my case on him and add to it the fact he never came back to fulfill on the expectations I sort of put out for him). So my #1 and #2 options are quite clear to the thread. I also think I've presented plenty of alternative reads for other people to understand my thought processes and thus figure out my alignment.

I might check back in tonight around the lynch.

Read yamato and tell us your opinion. Seriously, it is one post.


Sure I guess I can do that.

On April 26 2015 15:19 yamato77 wrote:
hello players of the game of mafia

I will invest more time into this game once things actually start rolling

my recent attempts at forcing early action have failed amazingly

the latter half of this cycle will be a better time for me to play anyway

see you all then.


There is absolutely nothing alignment indicative in this post. I can't remember if anyone has made the argument that "he promised activity and then didn't deliver", but that is at best speculative as he hasn't come back at all. If he came back weakly that would be something entirely different.

yamato is a fantastic cop check or a vigilante shot. If we have intelligent vigilantes in this game they should know their job is to clear out the trash that otherwise wastes people's time. Lynching yamato isn't bad if we have no faith in our alternative lynches, but because the reason is so obvious, there is no way of telling who legitimately believes he has a reason to lynch yamato, and who is just saying the words and applying the vote.

I will under no circumstance defend or oppose a lynch on yamato, but I simply think it's a shot in the dark on an afk player. I think both Breshke and sandroba are better candidates for the lynch.

What if I tell you that this is standard yamato mafia play while as town he does not do this?


eh it just seems that he could easily do this as town though, is the thing? like if y'all won't help me lynch sepu whatever might as well but i just don't see how people are pulling an alignment out of this? people get busy as either alignment

Which part of standard yamato mafia play did you not understand?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 27 2015 20:14 GMT
#1400
scummy sepu vs nullish yama...pretty simple there jat xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
NeuroSwarm 146
FoxeR 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1030
Leta 616
Bale 83
League of Legends
Doublelift4156
Other Games
summit1g8289
JimRising 536
ViBE190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV202
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Light_VIP 12
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1086
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 49m
Patches Events
12h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 49m
OSC
20h 49m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.