• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:40
CEST 21:40
KST 04:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8668 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 385 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 27 2015 19:44 GMT
#1361
Oh for clarification I never found out who Dreadreturn was
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 19:44 GMT
#1362
On April 28 2015 04:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
IDK HF the case on breshke is pretty ok

Oh really? Seems to me like most of it has been said already by yours truly.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 27 2015 19:45 GMT
#1363
On April 28 2015 04:44 indignant wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451310-tl-order-lxvi-mafia?user=sandroba
He produced this filter in 3 (!) days.


3 cycles or days? it's already infinitely better than his filter in this game anyway
Jean Valjean
Profile Joined April 2015
France216 Posts
April 27 2015 19:45 GMT
#1364
On April 28 2015 04:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:39 Jean Valjean wrote:
On April 28 2015 04:36 sicklucker wrote:
Look at this two votes not on sandro. The resistance


I have no particular issue with a sandroba lynch. I have been writing this case on Breshke for a while and didn't know this switch was going on.

My case on sandroba was written 8 hours ago when there was still time for him to come back and take the leadership role his opening posts implied he would be taking. With every hour passing since then without him delivering on the expectations I feel he set for himself, he is more likely to be mafia.

So yes, we should absolutely lynch sandroba. There is currently no reason not to.


that's the thing about breshke with your case, he's just "meh" but i don't know if i can conclude that he's mafia like you do without some more time

sandroba is arguably the better vote, yamato even too

I suggest that you head over to a game called "Guardians of the Galaxy" and read the first page or so of content by Breshke that game if meta helps you better understand that this is not just meh. But to be honest there is plenty of time and I don't dislike your current direction.

Oh, I kinda don't think Koshi is mafia though, but I'm not ready to explain that read nor do I feel very convinced.

Regarding yamato, I simply have not read anything he has written. I am thus unable to make a conclusion on him.
In His name my task has just begun, I will see it done!
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 19:46 GMT
#1365
On April 28 2015 04:45 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:44 indignant wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451310-tl-order-lxvi-mafia?user=sandroba
He produced this filter in 3 (!) days.


3 cycles or days? it's already infinitely better than his filter in this game anyway

Cycles.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 27 2015 19:46 GMT
#1366
anything he has not written* is probably more apt
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 27 2015 19:46 GMT
#1367
On April 28 2015 04:46 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:45 Holyflare wrote:
On April 28 2015 04:44 indignant wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451310-tl-order-lxvi-mafia?user=sandroba
He produced this filter in 3 (!) days.


3 cycles or days? it's already infinitely better than his filter in this game anyway

Cycles.


lol wtf
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 27 2015 19:47 GMT
#1368
urgh maybe not so confident after all
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 19:47 GMT
#1369
On April 28 2015 04:45 Jean Valjean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:41 Holyflare wrote:
On April 28 2015 04:39 Jean Valjean wrote:
On April 28 2015 04:36 sicklucker wrote:
Look at this two votes not on sandro. The resistance


I have no particular issue with a sandroba lynch. I have been writing this case on Breshke for a while and didn't know this switch was going on.

My case on sandroba was written 8 hours ago when there was still time for him to come back and take the leadership role his opening posts implied he would be taking. With every hour passing since then without him delivering on the expectations I feel he set for himself, he is more likely to be mafia.

So yes, we should absolutely lynch sandroba. There is currently no reason not to.


that's the thing about breshke with your case, he's just "meh" but i don't know if i can conclude that he's mafia like you do without some more time

sandroba is arguably the better vote, yamato even too

I suggest that you head over to a game called "Guardians of the Galaxy" and read the first page or so of content by Breshke that game if meta helps you better understand that this is not just meh. But to be honest there is plenty of time and I don't dislike your current direction.

Oh, I kinda don't think Koshi is mafia though, but I'm not ready to explain that read nor do I feel very convinced.

Regarding yamato, I simply have not read anything he has written. I am thus unable to make a conclusion on him.

His filter consists of 1 post. You will manage to read it in no time.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 27 2015 19:48 GMT
#1370
his posts still are scummy though, nothing like those ones you linked :/
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 27 2015 19:48 GMT
#1371
abandon wagon!

##vote yamato
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2015 19:48 GMT
#1372
Breske is in new zealand or some shit. So id give him some slack acualy. His second day of this game has not even started yet since hes still asleep
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2015 19:49 GMT
#1373
No hf. Dont fall for the resistance you fool!
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 19:49 GMT
#1374
Maybe, I am still happier with a yamato lynch and I will not let him slide by like this. The only alternative that is really tempting for me right now is damdred tbh.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 19:49 GMT
#1375
Explain to me why yamato is mafia JAT.
pls.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 27 2015 19:49 GMT
#1376
but jat's post, the wifom is strong!
Jean Valjean
Profile Joined April 2015
France216 Posts
April 27 2015 19:50 GMT
#1377
@Xatalos I actually sort of agreed with Holyflare's point about LS. I am very unsure about him and I was almost ready to call him mafia, but his reaction to the rsoultin self-vote seemed genuine enough.

Sorry for spamming, I'll relax now. I've presented my case and sandroba is just as good lynch as Breshke (Go back and read my case on him and add to it the fact he never came back to fulfill on the expectations I sort of put out for him). So my #1 and #2 options are quite clear to the thread. I also think I've presented plenty of alternative reads for other people to understand my thought processes and thus figure out my alignment.

I might check back in tonight around the lynch.
In His name my task has just begun, I will see it done!
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 19:51 GMT
#1378
On April 28 2015 04:49 Koshi wrote:
Explain to me why yamato is mafia JAT.
pls.

I don't know. Maybe because he promised to play and isn't playing which is exactly his mafia meta? What kind of question is this?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 19:52 GMT
#1379
On April 28 2015 04:51 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:49 Koshi wrote:
Explain to me why yamato is mafia JAT.
pls.

I don't know. Maybe because he promised to play and isn't playing which is exactly his mafia meta? What kind of question is this?

Ok. You are mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 27 2015 19:52 GMT
#1380
Jat's meta on sandroba is spot on, and something I thought about while I was in the shower.

Sandroba is a useless sack of uselessness regardless of his alignment.
Retired.
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O81
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 267
JuggernautJason86
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 864
Shuttle 530
Zeus 92
ZZZero.O 81
soO 43
Hyun 43
scan(afreeca) 29
Dota 2
qojqva2201
canceldota35
Counter-Strike
fl0m5130
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3422
Liquid`Hasu556
Other Games
summit1g1738
FrodaN1147
KnowMe328
420jenkins268
Pyrionflax176
Livibee166
ToD143
QueenE66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick697
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Hupsaiya 22
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2236
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 20m
Patches Events
19h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 20m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.