• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:19
CEST 08:19
KST 15:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8719 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 385 Next
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 27 2015 12:10 GMT
#841
I don't think I'll be able to focus on this game until right before deadline.

If anyone wants to focus on anything I've said they should focus on my marv/SL scum reads. I think SL made his team mate marv mad and then their lame fight resulted. I agreed with pretty much everything they said about each other; marv playing with sock puppets fighting himself/SL weak pushing. I think they're the scummiest in the thread.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 27 2015 12:13 GMT
#842
Hmm.... That'd be quite a meta play. I remember marv saying that it's retarded to bus on D1.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 12:15 GMT
#843
A marv lynch is not happening today.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 27 2015 12:18 GMT
#844
I'd think you would want to lynch SL first if they're both scum? Why marv first?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 27 2015 12:19 GMT
#845
On April 27 2015 21:13 Xatalos wrote:
Hmm.... That'd be quite a meta play. I remember marv saying that it's retarded to bus on D1.


SL started it, marv ended it.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 27 2015 12:27 GMT
#846
On April 27 2015 21:19 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 21:13 Xatalos wrote:
Hmm.... That'd be quite a meta play. I remember marv saying that it's retarded to bus on D1.


SL started it, marv ended it.


You mean marv told him to backtrack in scumQT? Haha

I somehow doubt marv would approve of the plan in the first place, though. Or that SL would just go at marv without saying anything in advance.

And in any case we should lynch SL first then.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 12:30 GMT
#847
On April 27 2015 21:27 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 21:19 Inspector Javert wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:13 Xatalos wrote:
Hmm.... That'd be quite a meta play. I remember marv saying that it's retarded to bus on D1.


SL started it, marv ended it.


You mean marv told him to backtrack in scumQT? Haha

I somehow doubt marv would approve of the plan in the first place, though. Or that SL would just go at marv without saying anything in advance.

And in any case we should lynch SL first then.

SL would absolutely do that. It is very likely that they would not get along at all if they were on the same scumteam. Still we aren't lynching marv so talking about him is a waste of time.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 27 2015 12:41 GMT
#848
A day 1 SL lynch always makes me happy especially when there seems to be a higher than likely chance he will flip mafia.

Still think LS is the way to go though what were the town things he has done that people mentioned?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 27 2015 12:44 GMT
#849
Woke up and Breshke is voting for me :O Also I know Breshke can make better posts than he did earlier because I had played with him around 6 times and was able to catch him when he was Mafia once of the 3 times he was scum (Metal Mini, NYE Party(I shot him as Vig) and Titanic before he got replaced by Damdred) but the fact that he got his own original idea on my own alignment although wrong making me double guessing his alignment.
@Xata and Breshke: Maybe talk to Damdred about me because he can read my alignment really good :O
@rsoultin Are you here? I would like to speak to you!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 27 2015 12:47 GMT
#850
On April 27 2015 21:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Woke up and Breshke is voting for me :O Also I know Breshke can make better posts than he did earlier because I had played with him around 6 times and was able to catch him when he was Mafia once of the 3 times he was scum (Metal Mini, NYE Party(I shot him as Vig) and Titanic before he got replaced by Damdred) but the fact that he got his own original idea on my own alignment although wrong making me double guessing his alignment.
@Xata and Breshke: Maybe talk to Damdred about me because he can read my alignment really good :O
@rsoultin Are you here? I would like to speak to you!


So if you didn't want to lynch me who would you rather lynch?
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 27 2015 12:48 GMT
#851
I think we should lynch rsoultin.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 12:48 GMT
#852
Can someone explain wtf is going on with Chez? Is that a serious check?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 27 2015 12:55 GMT
#853
On April 27 2015 21:30 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 21:27 Xatalos wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:19 Inspector Javert wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:13 Xatalos wrote:
Hmm.... That'd be quite a meta play. I remember marv saying that it's retarded to bus on D1.


SL started it, marv ended it.


You mean marv told him to backtrack in scumQT? Haha

I somehow doubt marv would approve of the plan in the first place, though. Or that SL would just go at marv without saying anything in advance.

And in any case we should lynch SL first then.

SL would absolutely do that. It is very likely that they would not get along at all if they were on the same scumteam. Still we aren't lynching marv so talking about him is a waste of time.


Well this is going to be an easy game if the scum hate each other :D
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 27 2015 12:57 GMT
#854
On April 27 2015 11:54 Damdred wrote:
I'm home finally!

I got off almost two hours late give me a bit to filter dive. But some prelim things if anyone wants to converse about.

I think Marv is town. Ls is town, xata is town ff is town.



Could you elaborate on LS being town?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 12:58 GMT
#855
On April 27 2015 21:13 Xatalos wrote:
Hmm.... That'd be quite a meta play. I remember marv saying that it's retarded to bus on D1.


XD look at imperial mafia. He bussed ritoky from the very start lol
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 12:59 GMT
#856
I fell asleep last night before I could get a lot of tillers done haha.

Getting to work now should have something concrete in a bit.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 13:04 GMT
#857
On April 27 2015 21:55 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 21:30 indignant wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:27 Xatalos wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:19 Inspector Javert wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:13 Xatalos wrote:
Hmm.... That'd be quite a meta play. I remember marv saying that it's retarded to bus on D1.


SL started it, marv ended it.


You mean marv told him to backtrack in scumQT? Haha

I somehow doubt marv would approve of the plan in the first place, though. Or that SL would just go at marv without saying anything in advance.

And in any case we should lynch SL first then.

SL would absolutely do that. It is very likely that they would not get along at all if they were on the same scumteam. Still we aren't lynching marv so talking about him is a waste of time.


Well this is going to be an easy game if the scum hate each other :D

I don't think that would make the game any easier.
On April 27 2015 21:48 Stutters695 wrote:
Can someone explain wtf is going on with Chez? Is that a serious check?

Doubt it. Chez might be this gym thing but I guess he only knows who is part of the gym/training there and not their alignment. At least that's what I got out of it.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 13:05 GMT
#858
On April 27 2015 21:59 Damdred wrote:
I fell asleep last night before I could get a lot of tillers done haha.

Getting to work now should have something concrete in a bit.

Yes please. Your contributions so far have been far from inspiring.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 27 2015 13:05 GMT
#859
On April 27 2015 21:47 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 21:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Woke up and Breshke is voting for me :O Also I know Breshke can make better posts than he did earlier because I had played with him around 6 times and was able to catch him when he was Mafia once of the 3 times he was scum (Metal Mini, NYE Party(I shot him as Vig) and Titanic before he got replaced by Damdred) but the fact that he got his own original idea on my own alignment although wrong making me double guessing his alignment.
@Xata and Breshke: Maybe talk to Damdred about me because he can read my alignment really good :O
@rsoultin Are you here? I would like to speak to you!


So if you didn't want to lynch me who would you rather lynch?

Inspector Javert I really hated his list post earlier plus his reason to vote Marv is bad just because he(Marv) was doing something else and the fact Marv told the thread when he would be gone and he was gone at the time making his vote worse. He also haven't really done much in this game too with lots of white noise in his posts except his thing on Marv/SL's interaction which I don't think is a blatant bus or that was prob the worst bus I ever seen by Marv/SL if they are both scum.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 27 2015 13:07 GMT
#860
On April 27 2015 21:58 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 21:13 Xatalos wrote:
Hmm.... That'd be quite a meta play. I remember marv saying that it's retarded to bus on D1.


XD look at imperial mafia. He bussed ritoky from the very start lol

I think he would gone after ritoky regardless of his own alignment because ritoky's angry posts towards Dr.H was so close to how he posted to me in Carol.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 114
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3906
Mong 80
sorry 34
ToSsGirL 11
Noble 10
Icarus 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King161
Other Games
summit1g8055
WinterStarcraft609
C9.Mang0264
Sick156
ceh9126
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• StrangeGG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Lourlo1020
• Stunt426
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 42m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.