• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:52
CEST 23:52
KST 06:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7855 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 385 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 13:20 GMT
#861
I don't think that disproves what I said however LS.

I might not actually put work in at this juncture honestly, when people are BM for no reason towards me I don't have to do jack shit.

Anyway, any direct questions ask away
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 13:25 GMT
#862
On April 27 2015 21:30 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 21:27 Xatalos wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:19 Inspector Javert wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:13 Xatalos wrote:
Hmm.... That'd be quite a meta play. I remember marv saying that it's retarded to bus on D1.


SL started it, marv ended it.


You mean marv told him to backtrack in scumQT? Haha

I somehow doubt marv would approve of the plan in the first place, though. Or that SL would just go at marv without saying anything in advance.

And in any case we should lynch SL first then.

SL would absolutely do that. It is very likely that they would not get along at all if they were on the same scumteam. Still we aren't lynching marv so talking about him is a waste of time.

Eden stop being 100% terrible and lynch marv.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 13:28 GMT
#863
On April 27 2015 22:05 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 21:47 Breshke wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Woke up and Breshke is voting for me :O Also I know Breshke can make better posts than he did earlier because I had played with him around 6 times and was able to catch him when he was Mafia once of the 3 times he was scum (Metal Mini, NYE Party(I shot him as Vig) and Titanic before he got replaced by Damdred) but the fact that he got his own original idea on my own alignment although wrong making me double guessing his alignment.
@Xata and Breshke: Maybe talk to Damdred about me because he can read my alignment really good :O
@rsoultin Are you here? I would like to speak to you!


So if you didn't want to lynch me who would you rather lynch?

Inspector Javert I really hated his list post earlier plus his reason to vote Marv is bad just because he(Marv) was doing something else and the fact Marv told the thread when he would be gone and he was gone at the time making his vote worse. He also haven't really done much in this game too with lots of white noise in his posts except his thing on Marv/SL's interaction which I don't think is a blatant bus or that was prob the worst bus I ever seen by Marv/SL if they are both scum.

You are wrong.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 13:31 GMT
#864
Ok. We either lynch marv or we lynch sl. Everything else is retarded. The people who are on Breshke also are the people who think marv will solve the game but blatantly ignore the fact that marv said breshke is town......

You people really suck.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 13:32 GMT
#865
Ok I lied a serious amount in my prevoous post. My point is still legit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 13:33 GMT
#866
On April 27 2015 22:04 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 21:55 Xatalos wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:30 indignant wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:27 Xatalos wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:19 Inspector Javert wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:13 Xatalos wrote:
Hmm.... That'd be quite a meta play. I remember marv saying that it's retarded to bus on D1.


SL started it, marv ended it.


You mean marv told him to backtrack in scumQT? Haha

I somehow doubt marv would approve of the plan in the first place, though. Or that SL would just go at marv without saying anything in advance.

And in any case we should lynch SL first then.

SL would absolutely do that. It is very likely that they would not get along at all if they were on the same scumteam. Still we aren't lynching marv so talking about him is a waste of time.


Well this is going to be an easy game if the scum hate each other :D

I don't think that would make the game any easier.
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 21:48 Stutters695 wrote:
Can someone explain wtf is going on with Chez? Is that a serious check?

Doubt it. Chez might be this gym thing but I guess he only knows who is part of the gym/training there and not their alignment. At least that's what I got out of it.


So what can we expect out of Chez? Does he pick up as the game goes on? The only reason I haven't pushed him was the brown gloves comment before he said he was the gym/I suck at d1 but I'm starting to doubt that.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 13:36 GMT
#867
Chez is chez.

Hes really smart at mechanics and the like and if he wants to give good thoughts he does. Kind of an enigma at points though
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 27 2015 13:40 GMT
#868
On April 27 2015 22:31 Koshi wrote:
Ok. We either lynch marv or we lynch sl. Everything else is retarded. The people who are on Breshke also are the people who think marv will solve the game but blatantly ignore the fact that marv said breshke is town......

You people really suck.

He retracted his townread since it was aout how he only makes longish posts as town when I showed how Breshke is capable of making longish posts as scum too.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 27 2015 13:41 GMT
#869
On April 27 2015 22:20 Damdred wrote:
I don't think that disproves what I said however LS.

I might not actually put work in at this juncture honestly, when people are BM for no reason towards me I don't have to do jack shit.

Anyway, any direct questions ask away

I wasn't being bm I was just giving my opinion on something that happened in a past game :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 13:44 GMT
#870
On April 27 2015 22:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 22:20 Damdred wrote:
I don't think that disproves what I said however LS.

I might not actually put work in at this juncture honestly, when people are BM for no reason towards me I don't have to do jack shit.

Anyway, any direct questions ask away

I wasn't being bm I was just giving my opinion on something that happened in a past game :O


That wasn't towards you XD
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 13:47 GMT
#871
On April 27 2015 22:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 21:30 indignant wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:27 Xatalos wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:19 Inspector Javert wrote:
On April 27 2015 21:13 Xatalos wrote:
Hmm.... That'd be quite a meta play. I remember marv saying that it's retarded to bus on D1.


SL started it, marv ended it.


You mean marv told him to backtrack in scumQT? Haha

I somehow doubt marv would approve of the plan in the first place, though. Or that SL would just go at marv without saying anything in advance.

And in any case we should lynch SL first then.

SL would absolutely do that. It is very likely that they would not get along at all if they were on the same scumteam. Still we aren't lynching marv so talking about him is a waste of time.

Eden stop being 100% terrible and lynch marv.

I would rather stay terrible and keep not lynching marv, thanks.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 13:49 GMT
#872
On April 27 2015 22:44 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 22:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 27 2015 22:20 Damdred wrote:
I don't think that disproves what I said however LS.

I might not actually put work in at this juncture honestly, when people are BM for no reason towards me I don't have to do jack shit.

Anyway, any direct questions ask away

I wasn't being bm I was just giving my opinion on something that happened in a past game :O


That wasn't towards you XD

Then who? Me? All I did was calling your stuff so far uninspiring which it is. That's a bad excuse for slacking off.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 27 2015 13:55 GMT
#873
On April 27 2015 22:20 Damdred wrote:
I don't think that disproves what I said however LS.

I might not actually put work in at this juncture honestly, when people are BM for no reason towards me I don't have to do jack shit.

Anyway, any direct questions ask away



On April 27 2015 21:57 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 11:54 Damdred wrote:
I'm home finally!

I got off almost two hours late give me a bit to filter dive. But some prelim things if anyone wants to converse about.

I think Marv is town. Ls is town, xata is town ff is town.



Could you elaborate on LS being town?

"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 27 2015 13:57 GMT
#874
On April 27 2015 20:18 Inspector Javert wrote:
2/3 are mafia probably: SL, marv, xata

I think SL/marv is the most likely pair. LS and sandroba have each said at least 1 thing I thought made them town.

I don't comprehend how anyone can be so stupid

As in, I literally need someone to explain it to me, how is is possible

genuine question

open for all offers
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 27 2015 13:59 GMT
#875
On April 27 2015 22:57 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 20:18 Inspector Javert wrote:
2/3 are mafia probably: SL, marv, xata

I think SL/marv is the most likely pair. LS and sandroba have each said at least 1 thing I thought made them town.

I don't comprehend how anyone can be so stupid

As in, I literally need someone to explain it to me, how is is possible

genuine question

open for all offers


I thought he was trolling at first but you should read his conspiracy theory about you and SL. It's not totally impossible.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 27 2015 13:59 GMT
#876
On April 27 2015 21:48 Sepulchre wrote:
I think we should lynch rsoultin.

i'm ok with this
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 27 2015 14:00 GMT
#877
On April 27 2015 22:59 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 22:57 marvellosity wrote:
On April 27 2015 20:18 Inspector Javert wrote:
2/3 are mafia probably: SL, marv, xata

I think SL/marv is the most likely pair. LS and sandroba have each said at least 1 thing I thought made them town.

I don't comprehend how anyone can be so stupid

As in, I literally need someone to explain it to me, how is is possible

genuine question

open for all offers


I thought he was trolling at first but you should read his conspiracy theory about you and SL. It's not totally impossible.

Very little is totally impossible.

A lot of what is possible is totally retarded though.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 27 2015 14:02 GMT
#878
sandroba/vivax/yamato/rsoul

would lynch any of these people today
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 27 2015 14:02 GMT
#879
On April 27 2015 21:58 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 21:13 Xatalos wrote:
Hmm.... That'd be quite a meta play. I remember marv saying that it's retarded to bus on D1.


XD look at imperial mafia. He bussed ritoky from the very start lol

Are you mafia, Damdred?

Serious question, because this is the 2nd time you've said something kinda weird (the first time was some waffle about evaluating my play blablabla)

Are you *really* comparing what happened here to Imperial? Like, really really? In Imperial I called out ritoky's shitpost and then did everything I could not to talk about him again or try to lynch him in any way until day 3.

Basically, the total opposite of what is happening here.

me no likey, damdy.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 27 2015 14:02 GMT
#880
preference to my own wagon of course
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
NeuroSwarm 139
Nina 103
ViBE51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13861
910 70
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever299
canceldota113
League of Legends
Doublelift2764
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4607
Other Games
summit1g3891
fl0m1136
FrodaN954
olofmeister802
C9.Mang0327
Liquid`Hasu321
Livibee198
ToD185
UpATreeSC63
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 23 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 31
• poizon28 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• RyuSc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21606
• WagamamaTV547
League of Legends
• Scarra818
Other Games
• imaqtpie1026
• Shiphtur489
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 8m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 8m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 8m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.