• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:32
CEST 21:32
KST 04:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11259 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 298

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 296 297 298 299 300 385 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 23:21 GMT
#5941
God I wish I had my spread sheet infront of me.

I've been thinking more about it and we have to lynch Yamato.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 23:22 GMT
#5942
Stutters I sorry about misrepresenting you earlier I feel bad
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 23:22 GMT
#5943
lol you don't even ask me why
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 05 2015 23:22 GMT
#5944
I want someone else to say it.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 23:22 GMT
#5945
On May 06 2015 07:41 Damdred wrote:
I just thought of something bah humbug i'm going to be upset with obi during night cycle I think


?
Retired.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 23:23 GMT
#5946
On May 06 2015 08:22 Damdred wrote:
lol you don't even ask me why

I can argue with you about Stutters but he's totes town by meta.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 23:23 GMT
#5947
On May 06 2015 08:22 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 07:41 Damdred wrote:
I just thought of something bah humbug i'm going to be upset with obi during night cycle I think


?


We won't be getting shinings check tonight because ehs on top of the player list when he died
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 23:24 GMT
#5948
On May 06 2015 08:21 Damdred wrote:
God I wish I had my spread sheet infront of me.

I've been thinking more about it and we have to lynch Yamato.


I'm willing to policy lynch him for doing nothing but I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 23:25 GMT
#5949
On May 06 2015 08:23 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 08:22 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 06 2015 07:41 Damdred wrote:
I just thought of something bah humbug i'm going to be upset with obi during night cycle I think


?


We won't be getting shinings check tonight because ehs on top of the player list when he died


Well that's annoying.
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 23:29 GMT
#5950
N1: HF takes 6 damage (factional kp assumption)
FF is tracked to Xatalos and Rsoultin (rolecheck possible on Rsoultin)
Rsoultin is hit for 2 dmg and Roleblocked (Matches up to my ability and not Vivax roleblock)
Xatalos is hit for 12 Dmg
Indignant is hit for 12 dmg
Marv is hit for 7 Dmg
Vivax claims 2 dmg and roleblocked (Damdred claims this block)

D2: Jat is healed by FF for an unspecified amount
FF is flipped
JAT takes 3 random dmg at eod

N2: Rsoultin Is Roleblocked and takes 0 dmg (?)
Sepu takes 2 dmg and Roleblock (Damdred claims dmg) Stutters redirects dmg from HF PGO to Sepu for 6-7 (?) HF claims dmg is missing.
HF takes 8 dmg (Stutters claims)
JAT receives 6 Dmg
Breshke receives dmg
Shining receives 6 dmg
Marv receives 12 dmg (?)
(Marv Dies)

D3: Vivax is flipped roleblocker
Sepu faints mysteriously
Shining takes 3 dmg randomly eod

N3: HF disappears from game
Damdred takes 3 dmg
Rsoultin takes at least 10 dmg (?)
Shining takes at least 3 dmg
Lightninstrike takes 1 dmg
Yamato Roleblocked and takes 2 dmg

Actually I take back what I said about stutters st this point I just got my spreadsheet and I think it partially clears him. I corrected it and put in the correct Marv dmg. I want to point something out though.

N1- 5 Mafia Faction don
N2- 4 Mafia Faction done
N3- 2 Mafia Faction accounted for

The pattern is off. We are either missing a mafia KP or we are missing a third party action.

We should lynch Yamato today
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 23:33 GMT
#5951
On May 06 2015 08:29 Damdred wrote:
N1: HF takes 6 damage (factional kp assumption)
FF is tracked to Xatalos and Rsoultin (rolecheck possible on Rsoultin)
Rsoultin is hit for 2 dmg and Roleblocked (Matches up to my ability and not Vivax roleblock)
Xatalos is hit for 12 Dmg
Indignant is hit for 12 dmg
Marv is hit for 7 Dmg
Vivax claims 2 dmg and roleblocked (Damdred claims this block)

D2: Jat is healed by FF for an unspecified amount
FF is flipped
JAT takes 3 random dmg at eod

N2: Rsoultin Is Roleblocked and takes 0 dmg (?)
Sepu takes 2 dmg and Roleblock (Damdred claims dmg) Stutters redirects dmg from HF PGO to Sepu for 6-7 (?) HF claims dmg is missing.
HF takes 8 dmg (Stutters claims)
JAT receives 6 Dmg
Breshke receives dmg
Shining receives 6 dmg
Marv receives 12 dmg (?)
(Marv Dies)

D3: Vivax is flipped roleblocker
Sepu faints mysteriously
Shining takes 3 dmg randomly eod

N3: HF disappears from game
Damdred takes 3 dmg
Rsoultin takes at least 10 dmg (?)
Shining takes at least 3 dmg
Lightninstrike takes 1 dmg
Yamato Roleblocked and takes 2 dmg

Actually I take back what I said about stutters st this point I just got my spreadsheet and I think it partially clears him. I corrected it and put in the correct Marv dmg. I want to point something out though.

N1- 5 Mafia Faction don
N2- 4 Mafia Faction done
N3- 2 Mafia Faction accounted for

The pattern is off. We are either missing a mafia KP or we are missing a third party action.

We should lynch Yamato today

Which one you think and why?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 23:34 GMT
#5952
Also Damdred sorry about being a ass earlier. Is there anyway I can make up for it?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 23:34 GMT
#5953
It doesn't matter honestly, I mean I could be very wrong and a kp is used on Shining instead of small dmg ability that i'm assuming and we have 3 accounted for idk.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 23:36 GMT
#5954
I'm sort of assuming basically that mafia needed to blow two kp to take out Rsoultin, and could use a small ability on shining.

And we have an anti-town kp going somewhere. Its an assumption and jat will probably rail me for it XD
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 23:38 GMT
#5955
On May 06 2015 08:36 Damdred wrote:
I'm sort of assuming basically that mafia needed to blow two kp to take out Rsoultin, and could use a small ability on shining.

And we have an anti-town kp going somewhere. Its an assumption and jat will probably rail me for it XD

Who knows lol.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 23:40 GMT
#5956
On May 06 2015 08:38 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 08:36 Damdred wrote:
I'm sort of assuming basically that mafia needed to blow two kp to take out Rsoultin, and could use a small ability on shining.

And we have an anti-town kp going somewhere. Its an assumption and jat will probably rail me for it XD

Who knows lol.


Well I mean it sort of makes sense with all the small damage that went out last night that that's what happened.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 23:42 GMT
#5957
On May 06 2015 08:40 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 08:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 06 2015 08:36 Damdred wrote:
I'm sort of assuming basically that mafia needed to blow two kp to take out Rsoultin, and could use a small ability on shining.

And we have an anti-town kp going somewhere. Its an assumption and jat will probably rail me for it XD

Who knows lol.


Well I mean it sort of makes sense with all the small damage that went out last night that that's what happened.

True. But the puzzling part is why I only took 1 damage instead of more.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 06 2015 04:09 GMT
#5958
Man the activity is killing me :|
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 06 2015 04:41 GMT
#5959
It's a 300 page long game. There's plenty of activity.
Retired.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 06 2015 04:50 GMT
#5960
On May 06 2015 13:41 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
It's a 300 page long game. There's plenty of activity.

It stalled out before I posted.......
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 296 297 298 299 300 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 618
ProTech132
UpATreeSC 124
JuggernautJason63
Nina 56
MindelVK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29238
Calm 2790
Mini 157
firebathero 125
Dewaltoss 103
soO 48
HiyA 31
Hyun 25
Bale 21
NaDa 20
[ Show more ]
PianO 20
Aegong 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8594
XaKoH 298
canceldota6
League of Legends
Doublelift599
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1598
fl0m1451
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
FrodaN2223
B2W.Neo617
Beastyqt566
mouzStarbuck303
Livibee191
ToD186
KnowMe151
C9.Mang0128
Trikslyr115
RotterdaM103
Mew2King45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1130
• Shiphtur609
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 43m
Replay Cast
3h 28m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.