• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:12
CEST 03:12
KST 10:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10116 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 296

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 294 295 296 297 298 385 Next
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 05 2015 21:56 GMT
#5901
On May 06 2015 06:54 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 06:52 Inspector Javert wrote:
If you want to pick people who have made anti-town decisions obi/stutters might not be a bad fight. Yes their decisions can be explained by them being wrong but the decisions were made and that's what you have to work with.

No, I want to pick people who I think could be mafia. Stutters could be but I don't think it's as likely as the other 2.


If you pick from a pool of me/obi/LS/stutters/yamato I can't criticize any decision you make. There's reasons for each of us. You should announce who you picked before deadline though (pls).
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 21:57 GMT
#5902
On May 06 2015 06:56 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 06:55 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 06 2015 06:54 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 06:52 Inspector Javert wrote:
If you want to pick people who have made anti-town decisions obi/stutters might not be a bad fight. Yes their decisions can be explained by them being wrong but the decisions were made and that's what you have to work with.

No, I want to pick people who I think could be mafia. Stutters could be but I don't think it's as likely as the other 2.

Fine put Stutters with me that will at least will make me happy.

What is so towny about Obi?

I think Stutters is more scum than him simple as that.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 21:58 GMT
#5903
On May 06 2015 06:56 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 06:54 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 06:52 Inspector Javert wrote:
If you want to pick people who have made anti-town decisions obi/stutters might not be a bad fight. Yes their decisions can be explained by them being wrong but the decisions were made and that's what you have to work with.

No, I want to pick people who I think could be mafia. Stutters could be but I don't think it's as likely as the other 2.


If you pick from a pool of me/obi/LS/stutters/yamato I can't criticize any decision you make. There's reasons for each of us. You should announce who you picked before deadline though (pls).

Why should I announce it? And yes, definitely out of this pool. If only because I am giving chez 1 (!) more day.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 05 2015 21:59 GMT
#5904
On May 06 2015 06:58 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 06:56 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 06 2015 06:54 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 06:52 Inspector Javert wrote:
If you want to pick people who have made anti-town decisions obi/stutters might not be a bad fight. Yes their decisions can be explained by them being wrong but the decisions were made and that's what you have to work with.

No, I want to pick people who I think could be mafia. Stutters could be but I don't think it's as likely as the other 2.


If you pick from a pool of me/obi/LS/stutters/yamato I can't criticize any decision you make. There's reasons for each of us. You should announce who you picked before deadline though (pls).

Why should I announce it? And yes, definitely out of this pool. If only because I am giving chez 1 (!) more day.


Because out of respect for you, there's a small chance you're mafia. And it can't hurt town announcing it.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 22:00 GMT
#5905
On May 06 2015 06:59 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 06:58 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 06:56 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 06 2015 06:54 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 06:52 Inspector Javert wrote:
If you want to pick people who have made anti-town decisions obi/stutters might not be a bad fight. Yes their decisions can be explained by them being wrong but the decisions were made and that's what you have to work with.

No, I want to pick people who I think could be mafia. Stutters could be but I don't think it's as likely as the other 2.


If you pick from a pool of me/obi/LS/stutters/yamato I can't criticize any decision you make. There's reasons for each of us. You should announce who you picked before deadline though (pls).

Why should I announce it? And yes, definitely out of this pool. If only because I am giving chez 1 (!) more day.


Because out of respect for you, there's a small chance you're mafia. And it can't hurt town announcing it.

The host will probably announce it anyways. And no there isn't a chance in hell that I am mafia ^^
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
May 05 2015 22:07 GMT
#5906
Announcement:

Today's fight will be between ObiWanShinobi and LightningStrike.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 22:14 GMT
#5907
Okay just lynch me I will only have 8 HP left anyways I wont be a assist town if I alive anyways since no one is willing to listen to me anyways I the guy getting hit by the spoon in this video:
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 22:16 GMT
#5908
Everyone is willing to listen to you. And I don't get why being in the fight means we should lynch you.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 22:19 GMT
#5909
On May 06 2015 07:16 indignant wrote:
Everyone is willing to listen to you. And I don't get why being in the fight means we should lynch you.

sicklucker isn't willing to, batsnacks isn't willing to, Damdred isn't willing to. HF townread me before getting taken to the gym soi what the point of me playing if the majority of the active people here are brickwalls for me?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 22:24 GMT
#5910
On May 06 2015 07:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 07:16 indignant wrote:
Everyone is willing to listen to you. And I don't get why being in the fight means we should lynch you.

sicklucker isn't willing to, batsnacks isn't willing to, Damdred isn't willing to. HF townread me before getting taken to the gym soi what the point of me playing if the majority of the active people here are brickwalls for me?

Well, you could try to convince them if you think they are town. Instead of this pointless martyring.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 22:25 GMT
#5911
On May 06 2015 07:24 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 07:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 06 2015 07:16 indignant wrote:
Everyone is willing to listen to you. And I don't get why being in the fight means we should lynch you.

sicklucker isn't willing to, batsnacks isn't willing to, Damdred isn't willing to. HF townread me before getting taken to the gym soi what the point of me playing if the majority of the active people here are brickwalls for me?

Well, you could try to convince them if you think they are town. Instead of this pointless martyring.

I tried to earlier but they refuse to listen.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 22:26 GMT
#5912
I'm not sure how i'm not listening to LS?

I'm telling him to use his energy in a more productive way and i'm telling him why i'm not town reading him. Hes just refusing to be useful and martyring everywhere.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 22:26 GMT
#5913
IDK why LS is even scum reading stutters or what not anymore I don't think its even been talked about this phase?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 22:27 GMT
#5914
On May 06 2015 07:26 Damdred wrote:
I'm not sure how i'm not listening to LS?

I'm telling him to use his energy in a more productive way and i'm telling him why i'm not town reading him. Hes just refusing to be useful and martyring everywhere.

I tried telling you guys who my mafia is but you guys refuse to look at my reasons.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 22:28 GMT
#5915
On May 06 2015 07:26 Damdred wrote:
IDK why LS is even scum reading stutters or what not anymore I don't think its even been talked about this phase?

It's in my filter. He used his ability on the towniest of all town(HF) with a shitty explanation plus he been very unproductive the last 144 hours and his content is pretty meh.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 22:29 GMT
#5916
This is the first day we've even had an active lynch, and I haven't seen you post anything about why X is mafia only complaining that people are scum reading you for being lazy etc.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 05 2015 22:29 GMT
#5917
On May 06 2015 07:25 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 07:24 indignant wrote:
On May 06 2015 07:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 06 2015 07:16 indignant wrote:
Everyone is willing to listen to you. And I don't get why being in the fight means we should lynch you.

sicklucker isn't willing to, batsnacks isn't willing to, Damdred isn't willing to. HF townread me before getting taken to the gym soi what the point of me playing if the majority of the active people here are brickwalls for me?

Well, you could try to convince them if you think they are town. Instead of this pointless martyring.

I tried to earlier but they refuse to listen.

Here is the deal: If you are town you getting lynched does not help anyone but mafia. I know that you are able to understand this.
So you telling us to lynch you to me looks like you just want to make people NOT want to lynch you. If you are town this is not the way to do it.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 22:30 GMT
#5918
1) I stil don't understand why mafia would do that and CLAIM doing that to HF.

2) People are wrong all the time.

3) Almost everyoens content is meh over the past 2 cycles though.

Gotta give me a bit more explanation
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 22:30 GMT
#5919
On May 06 2015 07:29 Damdred wrote:
This is the first day we've even had an active lynch, and I haven't seen you post anything about why X is mafia only complaining that people are scum reading you for being lazy etc.

I been telling you guys that my reasons were in my filter................................... I just tldr'd it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 22:31 GMT
#5920
On May 06 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
1) I stil don't understand why mafia would do that and CLAIM doing that to HF.

2) People are wrong all the time.

3) Almost everyoens content is meh over the past 2 cycles though.

Gotta give me a bit more explanation

His content been meh the entire game, claimed to hit HF it looks so dumb to do as Mafia but he's a new player I would expect him to do it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 294 295 296 297 298 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings69
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SpeCial 127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13533
Artosis 639
Shuttle 424
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
canceldota144
League of Legends
Doublelift4286
Counter-Strike
taco 413
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox438
AZ_Axe107
Other Games
summit1g8142
shahzam587
Day[9].tv567
C9.Mang0384
Maynarde150
ViBE128
Trikslyr71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv567
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 49m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.