• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:19
CEST 02:19
KST 09:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8199 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 385 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 26 2015 19:45 GMT
#481
It does, you're just too Koshi to understand

I'm co-opting Koshi as an adjective
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 26 2015 19:47 GMT
#482
On April 27 2015 04:29 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 04:26 Damdred wrote:
Honestly marv has said a lot of things that aren't really helpful to town. I understand not being here but he has been here really.

Why are you defending him exactly?

He said he would be gone from sunday afternoon/evening on. His last post was a few hours ago which is afternoon/evening in europe - coincidence?

I am not defending his play at all but I won't have any part in lynching him when he is afk.


Why does it matter if he's afk? That's kind of a really bad excuse not to evaluate and lynch someone if they act scummy.

Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 26 2015 19:49 GMT
#483
On April 27 2015 04:37 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 04:16 indignant wrote:
There is a chance of like 0.1 % that I am lynching marv today. The dude said that he will basically be away until deadline before the game started.
Was his play so far lackluster? Hell yeah, it certainly was. But I am not willing to waste day1 on someone who won't even be here to defend himself especially if it is someone who is very good at not being mislynched. If he continues to be lackluster on day2 then by all means lynch him or make him fight to the death with some other scummy dude.

How can my play be lacklustre when I haven't done anything?

Lacklustre = trying to do things but the things are shit

I'm blates town because I'm out of town, have an excuse to be afk forever but I'm randomly in the thread anyway.


Wow marv. Such a slip.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 26 2015 19:50 GMT
#484
Dw, I'll be in town by eod
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 26 2015 19:53 GMT
#485
On April 27 2015 04:47 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 04:29 indignant wrote:
On April 27 2015 04:26 Damdred wrote:
Honestly marv has said a lot of things that aren't really helpful to town. I understand not being here but he has been here really.

Why are you defending him exactly?

He said he would be gone from sunday afternoon/evening on. His last post was a few hours ago which is afternoon/evening in europe - coincidence?

I am not defending his play at all but I won't have any part in lynching him when he is afk.


Why does it matter if he's afk? That's kind of a really bad excuse not to evaluate and lynch someone if they act scummy.


Are you dense? I never said I wouldn't evaluate him but marv was afk at deadline before not too long ago and he almost got mislynched. This would never happen if he is present.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 26 2015 19:54 GMT
#486
On April 27 2015 04:37 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 04:16 indignant wrote:
There is a chance of like 0.1 % that I am lynching marv today. The dude said that he will basically be away until deadline before the game started.
Was his play so far lackluster? Hell yeah, it certainly was. But I am not willing to waste day1 on someone who won't even be here to defend himself especially if it is someone who is very good at not being mislynched. If he continues to be lackluster on day2 then by all means lynch him or make him fight to the death with some other scummy dude.

How can my play be lacklustre when I haven't done anything?

Lacklustre = trying to do things but the things are shit

I'm blates town because I'm out of town, have an excuse to be afk forever but I'm randomly in the thread anyway.

Yes, lackluster because you were here and talking and I don't remember anything interesting about it besides a weird defense of Breshke which does not make you look towny to me.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 26 2015 19:56 GMT
#487
But since marv is here anyways I don't know why we even have an argument.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 26 2015 20:39 GMT
#488
marv is mafia because he acts like he will be confirmed town and this is an easy win for town. While in this 24 page game that confidence is bullshit.

easy.
I had a good night of sleep.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 26 2015 20:43 GMT
#489
Well, if he is mafia he should have just stayed afk and I would have campaigned against his lynch all day. I don't think I agree with your reasoning but since he said he will be around - push him as hard as you want.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 26 2015 20:48 GMT
#490


I googled my role name and I'm some old geezer. I don't even see how my power fits that flavour but what ever.

I skimmed through just about everyone's filters but nothing has made me pause so far.

Uninspiring filters:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/482487-hajime-no-ippo-maifa?user=Jean Valjean
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/482487-hajime-no-ippo-maifa?user=Chezinu
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/482487-hajime-no-ippo-maifa?user=The Shining
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/482487-hajime-no-ippo-maifa?user=yamato77
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/482487-hajime-no-ippo-maifa?user=Rygart
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/482487-hajime-no-ippo-maifa?user=Fecalfeast

I would like it if these people contributed more to the thread. Jean Valjean hasn't even posted yet so I imagine that's a smurf that someone forgot about and hasn't logged in since they signed up.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 26 2015 20:52 GMT
#491
Ff is so hard core he left his name up there lol.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 26 2015 20:54 GMT
#492
On April 27 2015 05:52 Damdred wrote:
Ff is so hard core he left his name up there lol.


Yeah lol.

I'd be happy with yamato/Chezinu/Breshke getting lynched atm. Yamato can obvtown later if he is town but Chezinu is mostly filler and Breshke is forgettable.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 26 2015 20:55 GMT
#493
I don't think my filter is particularly inspiring :p
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 26 2015 20:57 GMT
#494
Did i not put hf in there?

Well then obviously i subconsciously was inspired by your filter
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 26 2015 21:01 GMT
#495
On April 27 2015 05:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
Did i not put hf in there?

Well then obviously i subconsciously was inspired by your filter


I knew I liked you.
Retired.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 26 2015 21:05 GMT
#496
On April 27 2015 05:43 indignant wrote:
Well, if he is mafia he should have just stayed afk and I would have campaigned against his lynch all day. I don't think I agree with your reasoning but since he said he will be around - push him as hard as you want.

Well, it's been all phone posting today and the only time I'll have a PC is some window tomorrow afternoon. The thing I said to xata was just the wordplay
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 26 2015 21:06 GMT
#497
On April 27 2015 06:05 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 05:43 indignant wrote:
Well, if he is mafia he should have just stayed afk and I would have campaigned against his lynch all day. I don't think I agree with your reasoning but since he said he will be around - push him as hard as you want.

Well, it's been all phone posting today and the only time I'll have a PC is some window tomorrow afternoon. The thing I said to xata was just the wordplay

Too late now bro...
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 26 2015 21:06 GMT
#498
No it isn't
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 26 2015 21:07 GMT
#499
It is not?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 26 2015 21:08 GMT
#500
Well done
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
SpeCial 130
ViBE100
Nathanias 77
ProTech35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12035
Rain 1457
GuemChi 945
Artosis 682
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever335
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox797
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g6362
shahzam666
WinterStarcraft464
JimRising 406
C9.Mang0325
Trikslyr58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• davetesta17
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 41m
INu's Battles
10h 41m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 41m
OSC
21h 56m
Replay Cast
22h 41m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.