• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:03
CEST 14:03
KST 21:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7451 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 385 Next
Rygart
Profile Joined April 2015
United States63 Posts
April 26 2015 18:44 GMT
#461
But I have been gone too

Aren't I scummy? I have been textbook scum this game

Textbook scum
I cannot manipulate quartz. So, don't ask me to drive anywhere... In fact, give me a lift?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 18:44 GMT
#462
Ahh they did a break blade 1 cool
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 26 2015 18:48 GMT
#463
I decided to vote marv because he has the worst signal to noise ratio and half his posts are complaining about signal to noise ratio.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 18:51 GMT
#464
I dont see that much wrong with breskes filter hes super annoying as always
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 26 2015 18:53 GMT
#465
On April 27 2015 03:51 sicklucker wrote:
I dont see that much wrong with breskes filter hes super annoying as always


Elaborate?
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 18:53 GMT
#466
His typical town self.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 26 2015 18:55 GMT
#467
On April 27 2015 03:48 Inspector Javert wrote:
I decided to vote marv because he has the worst signal to noise ratio and half his posts are complaining about signal to noise ratio.

I love you bro
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 19:01 GMT
#468
marv is always mafia untill proven town. thats why im voting him nothing new here
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 26 2015 19:16 GMT
#469
marv is very likely mafia this game anyway.
I had a good night of sleep.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 26 2015 19:16 GMT
#470
There is a chance of like 0.1 % that I am lynching marv today. The dude said that he will basically be away until deadline before the game started.
Was his play so far lackluster? Hell yeah, it certainly was. But I am not willing to waste day1 on someone who won't even be here to defend himself especially if it is someone who is very good at not being mislynched. If he continues to be lackluster on day2 then by all means lynch him or make him fight to the death with some other scummy dude.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 26 2015 19:17 GMT
#471
On April 27 2015 03:53 sicklucker wrote:
His typical town self.


And?
Retired.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 26 2015 19:21 GMT
#472
On April 27 2015 04:16 indignant wrote:
There is a chance of like 0.1 % that I am lynching marv today. The dude said that he will basically be away until deadline before the game started.
Was his play so far lackluster? Hell yeah, it certainly was. But I am not willing to waste day1 on someone who won't even be here to defend himself especially if it is someone who is very good at not being mislynched. If he continues to be lackluster on day2 then by all means lynch him or make him fight to the death with some other scummy dude.


He said he would be away but he hasn't been away.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 26 2015 19:23 GMT
#473
On April 27 2015 04:21 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 04:16 indignant wrote:
There is a chance of like 0.1 % that I am lynching marv today. The dude said that he will basically be away until deadline before the game started.
Was his play so far lackluster? Hell yeah, it certainly was. But I am not willing to waste day1 on someone who won't even be here to defend himself especially if it is someone who is very good at not being mislynched. If he continues to be lackluster on day2 then by all means lynch him or make him fight to the death with some other scummy dude.


He said he would be away but he hasn't been away.

Look at what time he said he would be gone. I don't even know how this would make him scummy btw.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 26 2015 19:26 GMT
#474
Honestly marv has said a lot of things that aren't really helpful to town. I understand not being here but he has been here really.

Why are you defending him exactly?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 26 2015 19:29 GMT
#475
On April 27 2015 04:26 Damdred wrote:
Honestly marv has said a lot of things that aren't really helpful to town. I understand not being here but he has been here really.

Why are you defending him exactly?

He said he would be gone from sunday afternoon/evening on. His last post was a few hours ago which is afternoon/evening in europe - coincidence?

I am not defending his play at all but I won't have any part in lynching him when he is afk.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 26 2015 19:31 GMT
#476
On April 27 2015 04:23 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 04:21 Inspector Javert wrote:
On April 27 2015 04:16 indignant wrote:
There is a chance of like 0.1 % that I am lynching marv today. The dude said that he will basically be away until deadline before the game started.
Was his play so far lackluster? Hell yeah, it certainly was. But I am not willing to waste day1 on someone who won't even be here to defend himself especially if it is someone who is very good at not being mislynched. If he continues to be lackluster on day2 then by all means lynch him or make him fight to the death with some other scummy dude.


He said he would be away but he hasn't been away.

Look at what time he said he would be gone. I don't even know how this would make him scummy btw.


He's one of the posting-est people so far and all he has is not game related chat and complaining about other posts. Other posts that at the very least were game related.

But maybe it's not scummy if you know him and this is how he plays all the time so you can ignore him.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 26 2015 19:37 GMT
#477
On April 27 2015 04:16 indignant wrote:
There is a chance of like 0.1 % that I am lynching marv today. The dude said that he will basically be away until deadline before the game started.
Was his play so far lackluster? Hell yeah, it certainly was. But I am not willing to waste day1 on someone who won't even be here to defend himself especially if it is someone who is very good at not being mislynched. If he continues to be lackluster on day2 then by all means lynch him or make him fight to the death with some other scummy dude.

How can my play be lacklustre when I haven't done anything?

Lacklustre = trying to do things but the things are shit

I'm blates town because I'm out of town, have an excuse to be afk forever but I'm randomly in the thread anyway.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 26 2015 19:39 GMT
#478
On April 27 2015 04:37 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 04:16 indignant wrote:
There is a chance of like 0.1 % that I am lynching marv today. The dude said that he will basically be away until deadline before the game started.
Was his play so far lackluster? Hell yeah, it certainly was. But I am not willing to waste day1 on someone who won't even be here to defend himself especially if it is someone who is very good at not being mislynched. If he continues to be lackluster on day2 then by all means lynch him or make him fight to the death with some other scummy dude.

How can my play be lacklustre when I haven't done anything?

Lacklustre = trying to do things but the things are shit

I'm blates town because I'm out of town, have an excuse to be afk forever but I'm randomly in the thread anyway.

hahaha. That doesn't make you town.
More likely mafia trying to pretend to give a shit while he could afk.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 26 2015 19:40 GMT
#479
Ok Koshi. I'll just be right for the 100th game in a row while you antagonise me and give constant incorrect 100% reads
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 26 2015 19:44 GMT
#480
that sentence doesn't make sense.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 769
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko448
OGKoka 223
Rex 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52686
Calm 3796
Shuttle 2271
Bisu 1257
FanTaSy 1038
firebathero 380
Zeus 313
Hyuk 267
Stork 247
actioN 240
[ Show more ]
Mini 214
Soma 202
Rush 189
Light 151
EffOrt 136
Last 136
Soulkey 133
ZerO 95
Snow 93
Mong 82
Dewaltoss 70
Pusan 58
JYJ 45
Killer 43
Free 41
NotJumperer 37
Bale 36
hero 35
Barracks 34
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 30
Shine 26
Aegong 22
Noble 22
PianO 21
Sharp 20
sorry 20
HiyA 17
yabsab 17
Sacsri 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6490
Dendi549
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1127
kRYSTAL_888
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King82
Other Games
gofns38158
singsing1941
B2W.Neo570
crisheroes253
DeMusliM187
Livibee74
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
57m
OSC
10h 12m
Replay Cast
10h 57m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.