• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7330 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 385 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 26 2015 18:03 GMT
#441
On April 27 2015 03:00 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 03:00 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 27 2015 02:59 sicklucker wrote:
On April 26 2015 11:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay I just got home and had a jello shot or 2 but do I get to lynch Xata this game?


i thought you dont drink boy

I tried some at my dad boss's party :O


Did you did you like it?

It was okay but wouldn't have some again :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
April 26 2015 18:04 GMT
#442
@LS any commentary that isn't trolling, talking about past games, or random chat?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 26 2015 18:16 GMT
#443
On April 27 2015 03:04 sandroba wrote:
@LS any commentary that isn't trolling, talking about past games, or random chat?

I liking JAT/Eden or whoever that smurf is this game along with Xata and Damdred I feel like those 3 are prob the towniest of all towns esp given how very little posts there are in this game. Marv is being meh atm since he posting a bunch null stuff.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 18:20 GMT
#444
You might have just named 3 scum tbh
Rygart
Profile Joined April 2015
United States63 Posts
April 26 2015 18:21 GMT
#445
Everybody knows slam?

Hiiiijole!!

Well, whatever I kind of realized it would be difficult. I didn't even tell 1gu...

FF already knew so wassup mah fooz

Life has been rough but I'm back, somewhat
I cannot manipulate quartz. So, don't ask me to drive anywhere... In fact, give me a lift?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 26 2015 18:22 GMT
#446
It's Eden. JAT isn't that funny.
I had a good night of sleep.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 26 2015 18:23 GMT
#447
Day 1 Vote Count

Xatalos (1): Koshi
sandroba (1): Holyflare
marvellosity (1): Koshi, sicklucker

Not voted (19): Sepulchre, sandroba, Vivax, Jean Valjean, rsoultin, Inspector Javert, Chezinu, The Shining, Stutters695, Breshke, marvellosity, yamato77, rygart, Xatalos, indignant, Fecalfeast, LightningStrike, ObiWanShinobi, Damdred

Given the current vote count, Xatalos is most likely to be knocked out.
The voting thread is located here.
Countdown:
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 26 2015 18:23 GMT
#448
On April 27 2015 03:22 Half the Sky wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count

Xatalos (1): Koshi
sandroba (1): Holyflare
marvellosity (1): Koshi, sicklucker

Not voted (19): Sepulchre, sandroba, Vivax, Jean Valjean, rsoultin, Inspector Javert, Chezinu, The Shining, Stutters695, Breshke, marvellosity, yamato77, rygart, Xatalos, indignant, Fecalfeast, LightningStrike, ObiWanShinobi, Damdred

Given the current vote count, Xatalos is most likely to be knocked out.
The voting thread is located here.
Countdown:

19 people suck.
I had a good night of sleep.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 26 2015 18:23 GMT
#449
To sum up my problem with Breshke once again:

The question towards sandro suggests that he did not really think much about sandros post which is not necessarily scummy. The tmi part of my first accusation is also not the strongest point against him - maybe it is true maybe it isn't. What is scummy is that besides questioning my role without calling me scum for my claim it is basically everything he has done. He does not seem concerned with finding scum.
And more importantly this explanation:
On April 26 2015 23:08 Breshke wrote:
I don't think the question to sandro is a useless one because if he doesnt have a proper explanation i thought it was possible he could be mafia because knowing all the mafias rols would give you a lot more information about what would happen in the night. I have since realised that is probably dumb. You have still never explained how it is obvious how he reached the conclusion that it is 1.5 lynches per night btw.

For this post:
On April 26 2015 11:31 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 07:03 sandroba wrote:
Hello guys. I'm happy to have finally rolled town. Looks to me we have ~ 1 and a half lynches per complete cycle based on my own HP. Seems sweet and I expect mafia/3rd party to have some powerful roles based on that.


Im really intrested how you figured it is 1 and a half lynches per complete cycle based on your hp and stuff since the first cycle there is no fight promoter and the fight only causes 5 dmg to each participant. Based on the information in the OP at all and my own HP I would think that someone would have to participate in multiple fights to be killed by this mechanic add that on with no fight first day cycle just don't get how you got to 1.5 lynches per day.

This being said I think I heard your very good with mechanics, where did I read this I think marv said it? So i assume you are right I just don't see how.

If he had just said that it was dumb - fine. But he had to add that he tried to catch mafia!sandro for having too much information about the setup which makes no sense considering the bolded part of the second post. He ultimately also didn't conclude anything about sandros or my alignment after wasting his time with all of this.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 18:24 GMT
#450
On April 27 2015 03:21 Rygart wrote:
Everybody knows slam?

Hiiiijole!!

Well, whatever I kind of realized it would be difficult. I didn't even tell 1gu...

FF already knew so wassup mah fooz

Life has been rough but I'm back, somewhat


I knew slam couldnt mis a manga themed game
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 26 2015 18:24 GMT
#451
On April 27 2015 03:21 Rygart wrote:
Everybody knows slam?

Hiiiijole!!

Well, whatever I kind of realized it would be difficult. I didn't even tell 1gu...

FF already knew so wassup mah fooz

Life has been rough but I'm back, somewhat

sup sson
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 18:24 GMT
#452
On April 27 2015 03:22 Koshi wrote:
It's Eden. JAT isn't that funny.


eden isint that cunty
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 26 2015 18:26 GMT
#453
On April 27 2015 03:24 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 03:22 Koshi wrote:
It's Eden. JAT isn't that funny.


eden isint that cunty

Yeah. But it isn't JAT for sure. I am sure. It is way likely Eden.
Maybe Eden tried to be more like Koshi this game.
People just look up to me and want to be like me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 26 2015 18:27 GMT
#454
indignant
Learn to vote. In teh vote thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 26 2015 18:27 GMT
#455
Hi babies,

I dislike breshke, really don't care for his posts at this point.

I'll elaborate more on that when I get home tonight.

However, LS is town. I really deep strongly about this
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 26 2015 18:29 GMT
#456
On April 27 2015 03:24 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 03:22 Koshi wrote:
It's Eden. JAT isn't that funny.


eden isint that cunty

[image loading]
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 26 2015 18:29 GMT
#457
On April 27 2015 03:27 Koshi wrote:
indignant
Learn to vote. In teh vote thread.

So much effort. Have mercy sensei.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 18:30 GMT
#458
what are those fish called i could watch them for days
Rygart
Profile Joined April 2015
United States63 Posts
April 26 2015 18:41 GMT
#459
Lol

Hey but I haven't seen many. So far break blade, Mutsu-enmei-ryuu
I cannot manipulate quartz. So, don't ask me to drive anywhere... In fact, give me a lift?
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 26 2015 18:42 GMT
#460
Wouldn't mind voting Breshke at this point. I already have several townreads and he most certainly isn't one of them.

His posting is forgettable and his lack of presence has been noted.
Retired.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1031
TKL 344
IndyStarCraft 223
Nina 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16161
Calm 2332
Horang2 343
Mini 168
Rush 103
EffOrt 101
Zeus 49
Trap 21
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
LuMiX2
Counter-Strike
fl0m5303
Fnx 1522
pashabiceps1424
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King42
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3238
Liquid`Hasu516
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1816
Beastyqt677
B2W.Neo588
C9.Mang0327
crisheroes181
QueenE102
Trikslyr99
Dewaltoss71
UpATreeSC59
ZombieGrub31
JuggernautJason26
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
Other Games
Algost 2
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade911
Other Games
• imaqtpie947
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 16m
INu's Battles
15h 16m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 16m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.