• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:43
CEST 12:43
KST 19:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8811 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 17 2015 15:41 GMT
#26
/in

Theme game with The Chez?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 26 2015 00:32 GMT
#171
(9o.o)9 vs Q(o.oQ)

(9x.o)9 vs Q(x.oQ)
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 26 2015 01:44 GMT
#190
Who here is ready to box?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 26 2015 02:03 GMT
#191
##Punch Damdred
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 26 2015 02:11 GMT
#193
##Dodge
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 26 2015 02:34 GMT
#196
On April 26 2015 11:31 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 07:03 sandroba wrote:
Hello guys. I'm happy to have finally rolled town. Looks to me we have ~ 1 and a half lynches per complete cycle based on my own HP. Seems sweet and I expect mafia/3rd party to have some powerful roles based on that.


Im really intrested how you figured it is 1 and a half lynches per complete cycle based on your hp and stuff since the first cycle there is no fight promoter and the fight only causes 5 dmg to each participant. Based on the information in the OP at all and my own HP I would think that someone would have to participate in multiple fights to be killed by this mechanic add that on with no fight first day cycle just don't get how you got to 1.5 lynches per day.

This being said I think I heard your very good with mechanics, where did I read this I think marv said it? So i assume you are right I just don't see how.

Also hi everyone

Are you ready to punch with brown gloves and fight for me?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 26 2015 05:08 GMT
#214
The question remains,

Are you with me Rygart?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 27 2015 04:59 GMT
#790
HEY GUYS!!! DONT DOOO IT!!!!

I R CHECKED SICKLUCKER. HE IS R IN THE GOOD GYM!!! Well, there could be an evil mafia boxer in the gym... but let's say that R Not Case.

How's I knows? Cause I am THE GYM!!!!


THATS RIGHT!!!! I R THE GYM. As The GYM I have access to all sorts of equipment. If you would like to purchase my are equipment, you gotz to make deals with me. Don't have Cheznos? Don't worry I R can donate thems.

Have you ever tried to punch the gym? Well, you will hurt your self before crumbling me down unless you special.Can the Gym punch back? Well, HE canz with the gym members. THat is why the Brown Boxing Glove GYM is recruiting members to fight in and for me.

Sicklurker is a part of THE GYM. Hows I knows? The GYM has state of the art security cameras that sees many many thingz. like sicklurkers... Yeah. I R Chez. You Can't Punch this without.... I don't even know.


GOGO DRAMAS!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 27 2015 05:35 GMT
#796
On April 27 2015 14:21 Rygart wrote:
Hello chez

Gimme target

Breshke is in the Gym Now.. I heard Breshke got brown gloves equipped and is ready to spar. Perhaps, you can practice... unless you want to keep shadow boxing...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 27 2015 06:12 GMT
#801
Guys... What if I really R The GYM1?!?!??! What if the mods are trolling balancingly and gives Chez The Gym Roles. If That is true... THen MAyBes Just R MAYBES Sicklurker really is part of Chez's Gym and is totes capable of working out and training in my gym. WHY WOULD MAFIA BE IN MY GYM!?!??! WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO BE IN MY PRISON GYM!!??!?!?!

YOU MAFIAS NEEDZ TO FIND SOMEBODIES ELSE TO LYNCH. YES A BODY, NOT A BANKGYM!!! Cause you can kill a building that easily... unless your special.... OOH NOES THE MAFIA CAN R B SPECIAL!!!! CAUSE I'M IM SOOO SUPER AWESOME THEY MUST BE AWESOME CAUSE MOD BE LIKE WE NOT IMBA!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
PS: I really did accidentally type bank. True story.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 28 2015 17:51 GMT
#2286
Hey Guys!

I'm The Gym!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 28 2015 17:55 GMT
#2295
Does anyone want a gym membership card?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 28 2015 17:58 GMT
#2301
On April 29 2015 02:57 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 02:55 Chezinu wrote:
Does anyone want a gym membership card?

Marv.

Ok, Well, first I will need his information including his name and occupation. There may also be a delay before he receives his card - you know, shipping takes time.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 28 2015 18:02 GMT
#2304
The Gym is willing the items of its member while they train. If left unintended for a certain duration of time. The item may be utilized for the betterment of the members.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 28 2015 18:09 GMT
#2309
Dear membership card holders,

If you are visited this night by security personal. Be sure to show your ID to confirm your identity and affiliation with The Gym. All members are required to show their membership card. Failure to do so will result in banishment from The Gym. Beware, there may be impostors who may approach you tonight. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with information regarding the standard appearance of our security personal. This means your information my be compromised by a impostor who may approach you this evening. Discretion is key. Remember, failure to provide information to security personal will result in banishment from The Gym.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 29 2015 03:07 GMT
#2529
On April 29 2015 07:58 Breshke wrote:
I didn't take any damage.

It is quite strange you would think that mafia not having outright kills would have somewhere upwards of 15 damage since from what ive seen this is kind of an average health maybe?

It is also possible they have ways to interfere with who gets put into the fight but I assume if they had these roles town would also.

About vivax

Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:45 Vivax wrote:
LS, Breshke soft claimed a role so no way I'm lynching him today, same with SL


I remember seeing this from him which was weird sicne i assumed everyone had a role. Seemed an odd reason to take people off the table.


You had a visitor last night. Did you give him your membership card?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 29 2015 03:07 GMT
#2530
On April 29 2015 08:29 sicklucker wrote:
Sepulchre

LightningStrike

Vivax

rsoultin rb 2 dmg (same power as dead town? seems weird but posible)

Inspector Javert

Chezinu

The Shining

Stutters695

Jean Valjean

Breshke

marvellosity 7 dmg

sicklucker No dmg

yamato77 2 dmg

Holyflare

Xatalos 12 dmg

indignant

Fecalfeast

ObiWanShinobi

Damdred


Report your dmg


I'm the gym. How does a gym lose HP?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 29 2015 03:07 GMT
#2531
On April 29 2015 07:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:36 yamato77 wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I think we should all keep talking about me playing well in Aperture.

I think that's a fruitful and meaningful conversation.

I don't like that you're not contributing to this game

for being such a dick near deadline you sure are not playing now


I wasn't trying to be a dick though. D:

W/e, I'm heading to the gym and I'll do stuff when I get back.

When are you going to get to me?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 29 2015 09:27 GMT
#2592
On April 29 2015 17:14 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 12:07 Chezinu wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:58 Breshke wrote:
I didn't take any damage.

It is quite strange you would think that mafia not having outright kills would have somewhere upwards of 15 damage since from what ive seen this is kind of an average health maybe?

It is also possible they have ways to interfere with who gets put into the fight but I assume if they had these roles town would also.

About vivax

On April 28 2015 06:45 Vivax wrote:
LS, Breshke soft claimed a role so no way I'm lynching him today, same with SL


I remember seeing this from him which was weird sicne i assumed everyone had a role. Seemed an odd reason to take people off the table.


You had a visitor last night. Did you give him your membership card?



I had no such visitor


YOU DIDN'T SHOW YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD!!!!!!! OR MY CAMERAS FAILED TO RECORD IT.

YOU ARE NOT APART OF MY GYM!!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 29 2015 09:29 GMT
#2593
If you want to be worthy of The Gym,

I would Day punch someone with those brown gloves you equipped earlier.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9619
StarCastTV_EN260
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko298
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11777
Bisu 3864
FanTaSy 2900
Jaedong 1221
BeSt 772
actioN 609
EffOrt 491
Horang2 473
Larva 297
Leta 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 197
Barracks 149
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 101
Mong 78
JYJ 75
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 60
Sexy 56
sorry 55
Free 45
Killer 41
Shinee 39
Aegong 33
sSak 33
soO 33
Bale 27
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 10
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe254
XaKoH 52
Counter-Strike
byalli811
x6flipin30
Other Games
singsing1919
olofmeister964
crisheroes284
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe119
dupreeh100
Livibee47
B2W.Neo38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
StarCraft 2
WardiTV8
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1132
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
17m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 17m
Replay Cast
12h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 17m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.