• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:09
CEST 03:09
KST 10:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6584 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 81

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 335 Next
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 29 2015 17:42 GMT
#1601
On March 30 2015 02:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 02:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
My issue with snarfs is the really "pro-town" intro post with a complete lack of followup with regard to actually finding mafia and deciding on a lynch target as a town. Like, his whole thing was "I want a Warrior who will lynch according to the majority decision" but has opted out of discussing who actually IS mafia or who SHOULD be lynched today, all day.

So basically vote for VE's best case in the thread, VE lynches Snarfs the mafia, and everyone goes home happy, yeah?


Why not lynch exo who is pretty much the same minus any kind of pro-town intro post?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 17:43 GMT
#1602
On March 30 2015 02:42 Chezitwo wrote:
HF, you should really vote for someone not-Vayne.


already said I will lol
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 17:44 GMT
#1603
On March 30 2015 02:42 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 02:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 02:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
My issue with snarfs is the really "pro-town" intro post with a complete lack of followup with regard to actually finding mafia and deciding on a lynch target as a town. Like, his whole thing was "I want a Warrior who will lynch according to the majority decision" but has opted out of discussing who actually IS mafia or who SHOULD be lynched today, all day.

So basically vote for VE's best case in the thread, VE lynches Snarfs the mafia, and everyone goes home happy, yeah?


Why not lynch exo who is pretty much the same minus any kind of pro-town intro post?

Because Keir the mafia is kinda pandering to Exo while he's attacking VE the town. That makes Exo probably town. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 29 2015 17:44 GMT
#1604
For the record, I still welcome any and all votes to send me on an adventure.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 17:45 GMT
#1605
On March 30 2015 02:44 kitaman27 wrote:
For the record, I still welcome any and all votes to send me on an adventure.

Kita vote for VE bro I gots a sick case on the mafias! Check it out!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 17:45 GMT
#1606
On March 30 2015 02:42 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 02:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 02:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
My issue with snarfs is the really "pro-town" intro post with a complete lack of followup with regard to actually finding mafia and deciding on a lynch target as a town. Like, his whole thing was "I want a Warrior who will lynch according to the majority decision" but has opted out of discussing who actually IS mafia or who SHOULD be lynched today, all day.

So basically vote for VE's best case in the thread, VE lynches Snarfs the mafia, and everyone goes home happy, yeah?


Why not lynch exo who is pretty much the same minus any kind of pro-town intro post?


can we lynch both? xD

more seriously, the jat thing was just so stubbornly dumb i could see town doing it, but that's purely tonal

"you're doing something scummy"
"i always do this as town. go check"
"i'm not going to, cause it's bad. if you play this way as town you're bad and deserve to get lynched"

lolol ><

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 17:46 GMT
#1607
do you think greymist would put a role in that limits someones ability to post and makes them not able to talk about it?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 29 2015 17:47 GMT
#1608
VE you tempt me sir....
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 17:47 GMT
#1609
On March 30 2015 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
do you think greymist would put a role in that limits someones ability to post and makes them not able to talk about it?


you think this might be what's going on with hapa?

it's possible but lol kinda mean xP i don't know greymist well enough to say
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 17:47 GMT
#1610
On March 30 2015 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
do you think greymist would put a role in that limits someones ability to post and makes them not able to talk about it?

No, I don't
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 17:48 GMT
#1611
On March 30 2015 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
do you think greymist would put a role in that limits someones ability to post and makes them not able to talk about it?

It's been done before. Not necessarily by GreYMisT.

Personally I wouldn't rule anything out, but I'd need to see reason.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 17:48 GMT
#1612
cool tings

chez who are you?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 17:48 GMT
#1613
On March 30 2015 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
do you think greymist would put a role in that limits someones ability to post and makes them not able to talk about it?

No.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 29 2015 17:49 GMT
#1614
On March 30 2015 02:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 02:44 kitaman27 wrote:
For the record, I still welcome any and all votes to send me on an adventure.

Kita vote for VE bro I gots a sick case on the mafias! Check it out!


Eh from your list I'm towny on three, towny-null on one, and null on the remaining two so if by sick you mean vomit inducing then I guess you're technically correct.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 17:49 GMT
#1615
On March 30 2015 02:47 Damdred wrote:
VE you tempt me sir....

Snarfs/Keir mafia. I lynch between them, hit mafia 100%.

Elect me to be your Warrior and see our town elevated.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 17:49 GMT
#1616
On March 29 2015 15:25 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 15:21 ritoky wrote:
so I basically didn't read the past 20 pages, did anyone prove themselves town? I have 4 slots left.

me, sl, ls, rsoul, yamato, and hapa are already on the town list

your town list is... unconventional

you're probably town.

On March 29 2015 15:26 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 15:25 yamato77 wrote:
On March 29 2015 15:21 ritoky wrote:
so I basically didn't read the past 20 pages, did anyone prove themselves town? I have 4 slots left.

me, sl, ls, rsoul, yamato, and hapa are already on the town list

your town list is... unconventional

you're probably town.


that's cool, elect me warrior so I can lynch HtS

also who are 4 more towns, holyflare is not an acceptable answer to this question.

I am ok with yamato and ritoky if only for those posts.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 17:49 GMT
#1617
On March 30 2015 02:49 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 02:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 02:44 kitaman27 wrote:
For the record, I still welcome any and all votes to send me on an adventure.

Kita vote for VE bro I gots a sick case on the mafias! Check it out!


Eh from your list I'm towny on three, towny-null on one, and null on the remaining two so if by sick you mean vomit inducing then I guess you're technically correct.

I do! So I'm technically correct! Vote for VE!!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 17:50 GMT
#1618
On March 29 2015 16:06 Trfel wrote:
First off, apologies for this post being short. I'm rather sleepy, and I'm really busy tomorrow, so I can't guarantee much more from me until after the deadline.

I'm not convinced that LightningStrike is scum here. He made a bunch of null reads, but his early push on rsoultin was rather townie. He seems to be trying hard in this game, and I don't want to lynch him.

For now, I think that Holyflare is the best vote. He seems very towny, and he has been actively leading the thread. He's also said many of the same thoughts that I have had. His lynch candidates also generally line up with mine. I also trust Holyflare with whatever abilities are given to him by the adventuring party role.

##vote Holyflare

I personally like a sicklucker lynch. He's basically claimed third party.

As for Hapahauli: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................

I don't want to lynch Half the Sky yet, either. I am fairly confident in reading her in a longer game, using the tell that Holyflare developed: "boring Half the Sky is mafia". I am not convinced that Half the Sky has been given enough time to be interesting in this game yet.

I don't like this post at all and I have no idea how this guy could make HFs townlist after this.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 17:51 GMT
#1619
On March 29 2015 22:49 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 22:46 Onegu wrote:
@ HF

Why are you giving JAT a free up with reads? Doesnt the fact he doesn't have many concerns you. Plus am I off on the TMI thing?


because if he's mafia he can't do it and he'll drop down, what tmi thing?

lol, are you saying I am not able to give scumreads as scum?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 17:51 GMT
#1620
lazyness in reading him and thinking he was just a scrub like I mentioned
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ViBE125
ProTech123
Nathanias 89
RuFF_SC2 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15654
Rain 1534
GuemChi 905
Artosis 692
Bale 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever487
Counter-Strike
taco 178
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1000
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7272
WinterStarcraft525
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0417
Trikslyr63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick898
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta25
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur379
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 51m
INu's Battles
9h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 51m
OSC
21h 6m
Replay Cast
21h 51m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.