• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:04
CEST 22:04
KST 05:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9754 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 03:09 GMT
#1198
On March 29 2015 12:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Ftr I think this whole Koshi/BH fight is remarkably unconstructive.

An awe-inspiring read.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 03:11 GMT
#1202
On March 29 2015 12:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:03 Koshi wrote:
Really. Why is WoS trying to get a powerrole? He hasn't done jack shit to earn it and asked it when he enetered the thread, and is still asking it. But in between he just makes terrible reads on yamato and VA.

Did anybody read his VA townread? Seriously.

I don't think you will have to worry about him getting a pr.

Yes. So town WoS would now be whining and crying about it because WoS can read the flow of the thread. But this WoS isn't doing that at all while he really really seems to want a powerrole.

Why?

The way he is going about it doesn't make it seem like he really really wants it to me :/
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 03:13 GMT
#1211
On March 29 2015 12:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:08 rsoultin wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:07 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:05 rsoultin wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:01 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:00 rsoultin wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:58 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:56 Holyflare wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:55 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:50 Holyflare wrote:
I have no idea what anyone is saying anymore. Can we please get back to how mafia ls is for his post.

I not Mafia are you smoking weed Snoop Dog style? If so I got the perfect song for you:


I fail to see how anything I've said is incoherent or incomprehensible.

Because you should know I not Mafia esp on my push on rsoultin because I never push that hard as Mafia that early.


answer my question please ^^

the simple fact that you know that you don't do that as scum, and that your "why hasn't rsoul posted yet" post gives the feel of you lying in wait for me like a nasty little predator negates this whole point entirely, you know

progression
of
your
read

I thinking your town now based on your later posting but I thought it was weird you weren't posting while playing Voice Mafia like I was (esp when I was dead for a few games)


why do you think i'm town? what about my later posting gave you that HALLELUJAH, EUREKA chorus, mm?

Your reactions to my push on you and your interactions with Damdred and others. Your stance on me is Mafia or Town?


null

the fact that you were pushing anyone at all seemed townie, how you went about it was uber sketchy to me

scumreads?

Possibly Koshi his play so far seems so lackluster compared to his last couple town games and he was absolutely useless as Mafia in Horns which I seeing a little bit of his lackluster from there in this game. So far he's my only real scumread if any at all. Also you know I never pushed people that hard that early as scum (JOAT and Student IV) so it should be a sign I am town -.-

wat
How is Koshi being useless right now? You could argue that he is being unreasonable at times but the difference between his play here and Horn is night and day.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 03:14 GMT
#1213
Wow, this thread is going fast right now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 03:21 GMT
#1233
On March 29 2015 12:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 09:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 29 2015 09:17 Half the Sky wrote:
VA tends to not do as much as town but tries hard a bit more as scum from what I understand. I'd say a slight town lean for now.

Night kills might be a way to ferret him out - as scum, he tends to be a fan of a "shit up the thread" strategy, so the deaths of people who aren't doing much could potentially be a red flag. I know he mentioned something of the sort in the past.

That's not so true anymore honestly. VA is consistently inconsistent, though I'm usually ok at reading him. This game I'm inclined to think town.

The only thing he is consistently good at is blue/3P sniping as scum and in a game like this that's probably irrelevant. If scum he'll be the last to go down and easily caught by that time so I'm not pushing him any time soon.

Ok. Let me explain again.

In green WoS says:
VA is hard to read but I can read him well. I think VA is town.

in red WoS says:
VA is easy to read and always the last mafia alive. We shouldn't touch his slot because he will show his true colours.



Why would WoS say the green and the red? You can't think both things. But then read to what he replies. Read what HTS said and then read what WoS replies.

It just doesn't add up. Mafia!WoS saw something about VA and decided to spend a post about his VA meta. It's quite obvious.

All I see here (at least in this post) is hedging. Not everyone confidently throws 100 % read after 100 % read out there.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 03:24 GMT
#1238
On March 29 2015 12:22 Koshi wrote:
HTS: I think VA is town. here is his meta: ....
WoS: That's not how it goes. I read VA is town. But I think we shouldn't lynch his slot because we will see how mafia he is later.

So your point is that the post is useless? Idgi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 03:25 GMT
#1242
On March 29 2015 12:23 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:20 Koshi wrote:
On March 29 2015 09:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 29 2015 09:17 Half the Sky wrote:
VA tends to not do as much as town but tries hard a bit more as scum from what I understand. I'd say a slight town lean for now.

Night kills might be a way to ferret him out - as scum, he tends to be a fan of a "shit up the thread" strategy, so the deaths of people who aren't doing much could potentially be a red flag. I know he mentioned something of the sort in the past.

That's not so true anymore honestly. VA is consistently inconsistent, though I'm usually ok at reading him. This game I'm inclined to think town.

The only thing he is consistently good at is blue/3P sniping as scum and in a game like this that's probably irrelevant. If scum he'll be the last to go down and easily caught by that time so I'm not pushing him any time soon.

Ok. Let me explain again.

In green WoS says:
VA is hard to read but I can read him well. I think VA is town.

in red WoS says:
VA is easy to read and always the last mafia alive. We shouldn't touch his slot because he will show his true colours.



Why would WoS say the green and the red? You can't think both things. But then read to what he replies. Read what HTS said and then read what WoS replies.

It just doesn't add up. Mafia!WoS saw something about VA and decided to spend a post about his VA meta. It's quite obvious.



mmm

i see where you see the contradiction, but it's just not giving me that omg so scummy! feel :/

saying he thinks he's town but that he can be caught easily through night actions if he's mafia is kinda like saying hey let's not lynch [insert name of good player who is hard to catch as scum here] cause if they're town we still want them around, and if they're alive day 3 or 4 we can lynch them

That's so not VA...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 03:29 GMT
#1254
On March 29 2015 12:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
I don't know rsoultin well enough to vote her atm
Decent play I'm seeing at face value so that's good. What's she capable of as scum?

I am pretty sure she is capable of everything she has done so far as mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 03:31 GMT
#1260
On March 29 2015 12:30 Holyflare wrote:
Never let koshi get any kind of power. He's too far gone (but his wave point does have merit and i like it)

Really? I mean I see what he is talking about now but I don't think it's incredibly convincing.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 03:32 GMT
#1266
On March 29 2015 12:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:30 Holyflare wrote:
Never let koshi get any kind of power. He's too far gone (but his wave point does have merit and i like it)

Kita is town. It's fine. We kill WoS.

100 %?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 03:33 GMT
#1272
On March 29 2015 12:31 rsoultin wrote:
it's true lol

i think it's obvious when i'm scum but the people i've fooled will not agree

that said, jat, you seemed to think you could read me well in the xxx obs qt?

I said there are some things that I picked up. I won't claim that I can read you in every game half way through day1. That'd be stupid.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 03:36 GMT
#1278
On March 29 2015 12:36 Holyflare wrote:
I don't think it makes you 100% mafia but it's an increasing chance.

Fine. I can get on board with that.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 03:38 GMT
#1285
On March 29 2015 12:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
I grow bored of this.
Probably won't be around a ton tomorrow.
If yall decide to listen to Koshi go ahead and lynch me or something. I promise I won't put up a fight.

Great mindset there bro.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 03:41 GMT
#1290
On March 29 2015 12:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
yea after that long ass game we played where the 1 mafia I couldnt figure out was rsoultin (she had a massive, massive filter) gotta keep an eye on dat. i dont even remember what game that was anymore.

and no koshi i dont feel any particular reason to kill WoS.

Ugh. What did you like that he said and why does it make you remember his town game?

He isn't doing too much and every read he made smells unholy.


if you remember his town game is really wishy washy to start and only times he gets lynched usually is day 1 cause he sounds suspicious as fuck.

As mafia ( remember i played it with him quite extensively) he was getting pretty arrogant/confident right away and its not the same tone. But we haven't played in quite a while so who knows. That's my 2 cents.

At any rate I think there are better people to kill like crossfire and damdred. (yes im reading the whole thread and watching all of you clowns)

I don't hate the damdred read.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 03:41 GMT
#1294
Goddamn it. Inb4 "JAT is parroting other players".
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 03:44 GMT
#1299
But seriously, damdred came in the thread gave some thread sentiment townreads and left again. Also I have a personal dumb little towntell on him that is completely missing.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 03:45 GMT
#1300
On March 29 2015 12:43 Holyflare wrote:
If i say I'm going to lynch bh enough maybe he'll claim a role and we can ignore him.

Sounds like a plan.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 03:56 GMT
#1329
On March 29 2015 12:46 rsoultin wrote:
lol jat i think i'm putting you in my townpile

tentatively

don't make me regret it? plzthx ^^

hehehehe
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 04:00 GMT
#1338
On March 29 2015 12:59 LightningStrike wrote:
FYI I am the Town Puppy I mean look at me go I so cute and adorable in fact I cuter than GlowingBear weee:
[image loading][/

You do this as scum. There is no point in posting this :/
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 04:02 GMT
#1341
Anyways it is 6 am (holy shit)... I am off.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O95
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason178
BRAT_OK 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15310
Artosis 837
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 95
Mind 76
Hyun 38
Bale 25
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2693
420jenkins579
League of Legends
Doublelift2437
JimRising 18
Counter-Strike
Fnx 550
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6120
Khaldor1242
Liquid`Hasu1054
Other Games
summit1g6416
FrodaN2213
B2W.Neo773
byalli331
ToD254
Railgan39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1319
BasetradeTV270
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 38
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• 80smullet 23
• FirePhoenix11
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie852
• Shiphtur250
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 56m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.