• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:58
CEST 02:58
KST 09:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8886 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 00:19 GMT
#4439
On April 02 2015 09:16 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:15 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:08 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:05 batsnacks wrote:
Here's a better plan:

Vote HTS until Damdred proves he's legit.


Associative reads? If you don't like Damdred, why are you voting for me and not Damdred?


I fine with lynching damdred if he's lying but I don't think voting him now is going to help anything. He either is or isn't and we'll find out soon enough.

@kitaman That's all the info I have about the soul fragment: negative reputation = can pm, good reputation = can't pm


Did you ask what reputation means at any point?


No, I figured it wasn't related to me. The reason I sent it to ritoky, aside from townreading him, is because I figured as an item dealer he would have more knowledge about game mechanics.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 00:20 GMT
#4442
On April 02 2015 09:20 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:19 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:16 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:15 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:08 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:05 batsnacks wrote:
Here's a better plan:

Vote HTS until Damdred proves he's legit.


Associative reads? If you don't like Damdred, why are you voting for me and not Damdred?


I fine with lynching damdred if he's lying but I don't think voting him now is going to help anything. He either is or isn't and we'll find out soon enough.

@kitaman That's all the info I have about the soul fragment: negative reputation = can pm, good reputation = can't pm


Did you ask what reputation means at any point?


No, I figured it wasn't related to me. The reason I sent it to ritoky, aside from townreading him, is because I figured as an item dealer he would have more knowledge about game mechanics.


May I suggest asking?


Sure why not
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 00:29 GMT
#4444
On April 02 2015 09:20 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:19 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:16 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:15 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:08 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:05 batsnacks wrote:
Here's a better plan:

Vote HTS until Damdred proves he's legit.


Associative reads? If you don't like Damdred, why are you voting for me and not Damdred?


I fine with lynching damdred if he's lying but I don't think voting him now is going to help anything. He either is or isn't and we'll find out soon enough.

@kitaman That's all the info I have about the soul fragment: negative reputation = can pm, good reputation = can't pm


Did you ask what reputation means at any point?


No, I figured it wasn't related to me. The reason I sent it to ritoky, aside from townreading him, is because I figured as an item dealer he would have more knowledge about game mechanics.


May I suggest asking?


My efforts at asking did not prove fruitful. unless you know something I don't we both have the same information.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 00:32 GMT
#4445
On April 02 2015 09:28 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:15 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:08 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:05 batsnacks wrote:
Here's a better plan:

Vote HTS until Damdred proves he's legit.


Associative reads? If you don't like Damdred, why are you voting for me and not Damdred?


I fine with lynching damdred if he's lying but I don't think voting him now is going to help anything. He either is or isn't and we'll find out soon enough.

@kitaman That's all the info I have about the soul fragment: negative reputation = can pm, good reputation = can't pm


Bats, you didn't answer the question. So let's try again.

Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:08 Half the Sky wrote:
Associative reads? If you don't like Damdred, why are you voting for me and not Damdred?



I'm voting you because you're scummy and I felt like voting because no one else was and I don't think kita is ever the lynch today, there's way scummier people (you).
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 00:41 GMT
#4449
On April 02 2015 09:37 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:32 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:28 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:15 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:08 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:05 batsnacks wrote:
Here's a better plan:

Vote HTS until Damdred proves he's legit.


Associative reads? If you don't like Damdred, why are you voting for me and not Damdred?


I fine with lynching damdred if he's lying but I don't think voting him now is going to help anything. He either is or isn't and we'll find out soon enough.

@kitaman That's all the info I have about the soul fragment: negative reputation = can pm, good reputation = can't pm


Bats, you didn't answer the question. So let's try again.

On April 02 2015 09:08 Half the Sky wrote:
Associative reads? If you don't like Damdred, why are you voting for me and not Damdred?



I'm voting you because you're scummy and I felt like voting because no one else was and I don't think kita is ever the lynch today, there's way scummier people (you).

Maybe you should try explaining why she's scum if you want people to vote her. Just sayin'.

You haven't mentioned her all game but day starts and suddenly shes your 100% lynch target instead of people like ExO and Sepulchre who you've wanted to lynch all game?


I'm getting to that probably. Right now I just feel like voting.

exo's claim is legit enough to not lynch him, I would rather lynch slam than exo because he's the one that used the power or maybe RS for asking for that power to begin with. Those two are way worse than exo.

Sepu is scummy and could be mafia but it just seems lame voting for him at this point. I don't have anything big against him. Calling him mafia and voting for him wasn't getting much done either.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 00:43 GMT
#4453
Of course I think damdred is telling the truth he claimed to have the item I sent. Why does that make kita scummy though?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 00:53 GMT
#4458
On April 02 2015 09:50 Keirathi wrote:
At the VERY LEAST, you should know that that means kita has a "bad reputation", whatever that means.

Why aren't you trying to figure it out and just ignoring it?


How am I supposed to "figure it out?" I posted everything I know in the thread already.

I'm not going to vote kita just because he has a "bad reputation." If "bad reputation" = mafia then the power would just say "mafia" and not "bad reputation."
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 00:58 GMT
#4460
On April 02 2015 09:56 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:53 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:50 Keirathi wrote:
At the VERY LEAST, you should know that that means kita has a "bad reputation", whatever that means.

Why aren't you trying to figure it out and just ignoring it?


How am I supposed to "figure it out?" I posted everything I know in the thread already.

I'm not going to vote kita just because he has a "bad reputation." If "bad reputation" = mafia then the power would just say "mafia" and not "bad reputation."


If you have an item whose only purpose you can understand is to block players from using PMs and whose investigative results mean nothing, why are you even using it?


I said this earlier but I gave it to ritoky because I thought he would understand, and because I was townreading him. He claimed to have 11 items. I had hoped one of them was "reputation" related.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 01:10 GMT
#4463
On April 02 2015 10:01 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:53 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:50 Keirathi wrote:
At the VERY LEAST, you should know that that means kita has a "bad reputation", whatever that means.

Why aren't you trying to figure it out and just ignoring it?


How am I supposed to "figure it out?" I posted everything I know in the thread already.

I'm not going to vote kita just because he has a "bad reputation." If "bad reputation" = mafia then the power would just say "mafia" and not "bad reputation."

My point is that even if I didn't have any clue what "bad reputation" meant exactly in this game, but I had that item and got those results, I would still immediately be super suspicious of kita and be trying to figure out whether that meant he was scum. Not just ignoring the "bad reputation" check.

But fine, we'll come at this from a different angle.

What do you think of kita? And I dont just mean "he's town" or "he's scum". Some reasoning, please.


He claimed day mason d1 which was confirmed by HF. And kita was the one to disclose this, not HF. Claiming day mason d1 and masoning HF is setting yourself up for a massive uphill battle if you are scum imo. Also this is a really townie post:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=92#1832

I think that's enough not to lynch him over e.g. HTS who voted at the start of today based on information it will take 24 hours to know for sure (setting her up for more not-engaging the thread). Or slam who has probably been responsible for killing more townies than mafia.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 01:25 GMT
#4465
On April 02 2015 10:19 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 10:10 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 10:01 Keirathi wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:53 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:50 Keirathi wrote:
At the VERY LEAST, you should know that that means kita has a "bad reputation", whatever that means.

Why aren't you trying to figure it out and just ignoring it?


How am I supposed to "figure it out?" I posted everything I know in the thread already.

I'm not going to vote kita just because he has a "bad reputation." If "bad reputation" = mafia then the power would just say "mafia" and not "bad reputation."

My point is that even if I didn't have any clue what "bad reputation" meant exactly in this game, but I had that item and got those results, I would still immediately be super suspicious of kita and be trying to figure out whether that meant he was scum. Not just ignoring the "bad reputation" check.

But fine, we'll come at this from a different angle.

What do you think of kita? And I dont just mean "he's town" or "he's scum". Some reasoning, please.


He claimed day mason d1 which was confirmed by HF. And kita was the one to disclose this, not HF. Claiming day mason d1 and masoning HF is setting yourself up for a massive uphill battle if you are scum imo. Also this is a really townie post:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=92#1832

I think that's enough not to lynch him over e.g. HTS who voted at the start of today based on information it will take 24 hours to know for sure (setting her up for more not-engaging the thread). Or slam who has probably been responsible for killing more townies than mafia.

Playing devil's advocate:

If we assume that kita is scum, then that post looks a lot like "discredit HF so I can get voted into the party instead", yes?


Yeah.

That post is good though. I believe he's trying to share important information with town when I read it. I don't remember HF commenting that any of it was exaggerated or made up. If kita is scum and made that post, spectacular, he tricked me. That's honorable or something.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 01:33 GMT
#4466
Like kita has contributed more reads than anyone. I can't think of a reason to lynch him that doesn't assume setup knowledge that I don't have personally. Especially considering our other options.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 03:22 GMT
#4479
@kita A lot of those reads are based on happenings in PM land. There are pieces of your reads on koshi, snarfs, crossfire, me, OWS, and VA that I can disagree with but I'm glad you shared them regardless I guess?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 03:36 GMT
#4483
On April 02 2015 12:26 kitaman27 wrote:

What do you think about VA, xfire and snarfs in general?



Not a whole lot actually. VA I have mislynched or attempted to mislynch every game I've ever played with him I think, and he always plays like this. I don't think I've ever played with mafia VA. I don't think I have a good enough understanding of what's going on with crossfire to make a useful comment. He flipped scum once already(?), BH apparently knows someone somewhere checked someone who returned "strongbad?" Snarfs... eh, what is there to say about him?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 12:31 GMT
#4500
##unvote
##vote Alakaslam
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 12:32 GMT
#4501
On April 02 2015 09:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
I stole Slam's vote as my night action which i will confirm now.

##vote alakaslam


???
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 15:58 GMT
#4521
Is there anyone that can confirm/deny that slam, if left alive, will kill more townies tonight?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 16:01 GMT
#4523
On April 03 2015 01:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 00:58 batsnacks wrote:
Is there anyone that can confirm/deny that slam, if left alive, will kill more townies tonight?

I don't know if I think this question is extremely scummy or somewhat towny.


I don't know if this statement is extremely useless or somewhat useless.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 16:13 GMT
#4529
jat what are you expecting to change between now and deadline? Why can't you just commit to something and see what happens?

This "I can't post reads it might help scum," "this list of half the remaining players in the game MIGHT be good" isn't doing anything.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 16:27 GMT
#4537
On April 03 2015 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 01:13 batsnacks wrote:
jat what are you expecting to change between now and deadline? Why can't you just commit to something and see what happens?

This "I can't post reads it might help scum," "this list of half the remaining players in the game MIGHT be good" isn't doing anything.

Do you think attacking the most obvious townie in the game for not being all gung ho today is doing anything? I don't give the slightest fuck if you aren't content with my gameplay.


Not trying to attack you. Trying to light some fires under some collective asses.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 18:46 GMT
#4671
On April 03 2015 03:45 Alakaslam wrote:
neuromancer


great novel
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings85
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
CosmosSc2 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1843
GuemChi 1607
Artosis 630
910 56
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift3443
Counter-Strike
taco 45
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox269
Other Games
summit1g8874
shahzam611
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0337
PiGStarcraft305
Maynarde143
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick905
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP74
• davetesta23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 2m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.