• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:26
CEST 21:26
KST 04:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8932 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 23 2015 12:53 GMT
#41
/in
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-23 14:54:50
March 23 2015 14:51 GMT
#49
nvm I can't read good
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 23 2015 17:25 GMT
#55
WHAT TO EXPEXT?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 24 2015 22:53 GMT
#115
BH uses yarrow stalks for his RNG. It is a multi-millennia old practice.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 24 2015 23:15 GMT
#117
On March 25 2015 07:57 Blazinghand wrote:
Your gossip flows like water. I am the mighty salmon that swims against the stream. I defy you.


The crowded salmon devours it's brood. The thoughtful salmon praises the stream.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 25 2015 00:00 GMT
#122
On March 25 2015 08:22 GreYMisT wrote:
My roles will break you like reeds upon the mountain


You can break your reeds on my mountain.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 28 2015 01:09 GMT
#273
On March 28 2015 08:27 Sepulchre wrote:
Finding mafia would be a plus, but seems secondary.


This is backwards. People should vote me so I can lynch this person.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 28 2015 02:35 GMT
#353
On March 28 2015 11:30 Sepulchre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:19 yamato77 wrote:
I want to lynch sicklucker.

Vote me for that, I guess.

Well that's the best campaign platform I've seen so far, at least.


LightningStrike, in addition to comparing the meta of completely different people being a rather poor idea, I'm farily certain you're also confusing rsoultin for rikoty.


I thought this platform was better:

On March 28 2015 10:09 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 08:27 Sepulchre wrote:
Finding mafia would be a plus, but seems secondary.


This is backwards. People should vote me so I can lynch this person.

batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 28 2015 15:55 GMT
#579
@Sepu I want to lynch you because scum hunting isn't your top priority. Why can't you respond to this?

Why do you like exo so much?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 28 2015 16:46 GMT
#642
On March 29 2015 01:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
I remember not liking exo btw

Think it was him just saying general shit that has no bearing on anything


We maybe have things in common. I don't like exo for similar reasons as sepulchre:

On March 28 2015 20:48 ExO_ wrote:
I think we're getting a bit distracted. The little squabble HF/Rsoultin is having isn't being productive right now. And while it's important to find scum I think it's more important to focus on who we're electing today. It's a bit rough right now since this game seems to really be off to a slow star and we've yet to here from a lot of people.


On March 28 2015 21:13 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 21:04 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 28 2015 20:48 ExO_ wrote:
I think we're getting a bit distracted. The little squabble HF/Rsoultin is having isn't being productive right now. And while it's important to find scum I think it's more important to focus on who we're electing today. It's a bit rough right now since this game seems to really be off to a slow star and we've yet to here from a lot of people.

This is very wrong. The little squabble is one of the only things I've managed to get a lean out of someone one way or another, so it's one of the most useful things that's happened in the thread.

And if you find mafia, you know who to elect.

You cannot possibly know who to elect without finding mafia.


You could argue it's the same thing, but you need to find town more than mafia (for this particular day 1 setup). 3 really townie people specifically. I'd say its easier and more important to focus on finding and electing the 3 most townie people.

In my opinion getting really solid reads on scum is damn near impossible on day 1. It's a crapshoot of people spewing meta reads and bullshit. However I think certain people almost always stick out as super townie. Right now I'm not seeing the super town people. So until I think we're in the right direction as far getting townies elected that's what I'm going to focus on.


He would rather focus on the election than finding scum. Also he says getting really solid scum reads day 1 is near impossible, he says day 1 is "a crapshoot of people spewing meta reads and bullshit," yet he believes we will almost certainly be able to find 3 highly probable townies.

I don't think finding 3 probable towns is easier than finding 1 probable scum, especially if day 1 is "a crapshoot of people spewing meta reads and bullshit." How do you even find townies without scumhunting first?

Chezitwo is correct one can not possibly know who to elect without finding scum FIRST. It is the most important thing to focus on.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 28 2015 16:55 GMT
#650
ebwop my last post: it's "easier" (don't know if that's the right wqord) for mafia to find town than mafia.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 28 2015 17:07 GMT
#665
On March 29 2015 02:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
HF play SG with me later. Otherwise I'll end up playing Hots or some shit.

Also somebody talk with me a little about something


I said something to you on the last page.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 28 2015 17:38 GMT
#694
On March 29 2015 02:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
I can't do more than just exist while at work really. I just feel like socializing.

Let's see
Wouldn't lynch Hapa cause he just hasn't done enough to call him out I mean maybe that's on purpose because he knows he's easy to read when he does post?
Kita I can never read.

Bats what did you say?

And yeah if you're on later I'll play Hots SG or voice whatever. Last night when I got back everyone was playing resistance which I don't like much



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=33#642
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 28 2015 18:04 GMT
#726
On March 29 2015 02:57 Keirathi wrote:
Just woke up and reading through the thread....

What the fuck, how can people actually think ExO_ is scum? That's the most baffling thing in the thread so far.


Fallout is cool and all and I'm sure you're happy he's townreading/joint-running with you but exo's game plan for d1 is scummy.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 28 2015 18:18 GMT
#738
On March 29 2015 03:10 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 03:04 batsnacks wrote:
On March 29 2015 02:57 Keirathi wrote:
Just woke up and reading through the thread....

What the fuck, how can people actually think ExO_ is scum? That's the most baffling thing in the thread so far.


Fallout is cool and all and I'm sure you're happy he's townreading/joint-running with you but exo's game plan for d1 is scummy.

It's not even about townreading/joint-running with me.

It's posts like this:

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 09:54 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:44 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:37 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I will not vote for anyone based on their self-aggrandizing campaign posters. You know who I will vote for though?

On March 28 2015 09:21 yamato77 wrote:
I promise not to lynch anyone who votes me.

:D

##Vote: yamato

This guy.

Scum #2

2/X down. X-2 to go.

Case in point: Keirathi. He spent a LOT of time on his campaign post, and has spent a LOT of time telling people to vote for him, and that's not how I want the person I vote for to be spending their time. EZPZ.

I already found 2 scum. What more do you want from me!?

But you haven't - you've picked out random people and said they're mafia based on, apparently, nothing at all. And I don't know about Hapa yet, but I for one am NOT mafia, so from my perspective, you're doing LESS than nothing - you're actually doing NEGATIVE good for the town so far.


And you're voting a guy simply because he promised not to lynch you.

Potato Patoto

You can say you're town and this is helping town. But this isn't helping me see you as town, or anybody else in the thread. You're not finding scum, or helping to confirm yourself or others as town.

So how are you any better?


1) He calls VE out on the bullshit
2) He's in the thread intentionally focusing attention on himself. He's never played scum before. What first time newbie scum does that in a large themed game?

There's like 0.01% chance that guy is scum.


1) I think the best, and towniest, way to deal with that post by VE is to ignore it. That is such an easy call out I don't even consider it a call out.
2) How do you know he's never played scum before? Someone else I forget who said he plays on another site. I doubt he's never rolled scum if he plays forum mafia on two different sites. Even if he has literally never played scum this is wifom.

.01% chance he's scum? Why do you feel like you need to exaggerate?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 28 2015 21:57 GMT
#812
On March 29 2015 06:50 Keirathi wrote:
VE: There's basically no way a scum ExO made that post I was talking about. Scum marv/rayn/hf/jat? Absolutely. But look at all of his other posts. That's the only post where he's being snarky, everything else is him posting cautiously/carefully.

Hmm...how to say what I'm trying to say...

Basically, in general if people are posting cautiously/carefully as scum, they don't suddenly break out into snark-mode just to poke at one of the vets. I find it very, very unlikely that ExO_ did that "just to find something to call out" as you put it.


What about exo's filter made you feel like he was posting cautiously/carefully?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 28 2015 22:11 GMT
#819
On March 29 2015 07:04 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 06:57 batsnacks wrote:
On March 29 2015 06:50 Keirathi wrote:
VE: There's basically no way a scum ExO made that post I was talking about. Scum marv/rayn/hf/jat? Absolutely. But look at all of his other posts. That's the only post where he's being snarky, everything else is him posting cautiously/carefully.

Hmm...how to say what I'm trying to say...

Basically, in general if people are posting cautiously/carefully as scum, they don't suddenly break out into snark-mode just to poke at one of the vets. I find it very, very unlikely that ExO_ did that "just to find something to call out" as you put it.


What about exo's filter made you feel like he was posting cautiously/carefully?

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:56 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:53 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:49 sicklucker wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I have veteran powers and im never a nk. So ill just hardclaim so we have a confirmed town as mayor

Like I don't even know what to say to this. Ugh. If you really wanted to make the most of your role and be the best town you could be, then you should have tried to play well so you would get night killed assuming you are telling the truth. This is just so ridiculous...I don't care how bad you think you are. Just try and don't do stuff like this.


People dont respect my town game im never a nk

If I had to guess, I'd say that "preemptively explaining why you weren't nightkilled" falls under the "stuff he doesn't like" category...


get out of my head xP

*gets on ur head instead*

Have a taste of ur own medicine woman!


nuuu!

-sits on head- my throne! mine!



leaning town on lightningstrike lol his usual metaread for me is "she's too happy to be scum" so i can believe he thinks he's right here. more to the point, i don't see a scum!lightningstrike being this aggressive


idk in Guardians he did something similar with "meta" reads when he said something along the lines of "I think ExO is town based on the Student Game we played last". Granted, now he's reading scum where in Guardians he was reading me as town.

Still doing that same silly kinda meta reading back to back as scum would be silly, so maybe I'm just over thinking it.


Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 20:48 ExO_ wrote:
I think we're getting a bit distracted. The little squabble HF/Rsoultin is having isn't being productive right now. And while it's important to find scum I think it's more important to focus on who we're electing today. It's a bit rough right now since this game seems to really be off to a slow star and we've yet to here from a lot of people.


Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 22:10 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 21:41 Holyflare wrote:
Bla bla mechanics. Tell me what you got from interactions don't ignore what I'm saying artanis


I've gotten very little. I'm leaning town on rsoultin. I lean town on you as well, but not as much as rsoultin.

Everybody else? Almost nothing. If you held a gun to my head and told me to pick scum I'd probably say JAT right now. He's answering questions and responding which I like, but he's not really adding information. He's not offering anything just reacting to what's there. It's the kinda thing that I think looks decent but isn't really helping town at all.


Basically he's just hiding around the sidelines saying soft/safe/obvious things. It's all very different from that one post where he called VE out.


I thought the mayor campaign was pretty loud and out there but I see what you're saying I think with the safe/obvious things. That said I still don't understand town reading him.

Like, maybe you can null read him because he has contributed more to talk about than others? I personally don't understand town reading him though.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 28 2015 22:38 GMT
#831
On March 29 2015 07:25 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 07:11 batsnacks wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:04 Keirathi wrote:
On March 29 2015 06:57 batsnacks wrote:
On March 29 2015 06:50 Keirathi wrote:
VE: There's basically no way a scum ExO made that post I was talking about. Scum marv/rayn/hf/jat? Absolutely. But look at all of his other posts. That's the only post where he's being snarky, everything else is him posting cautiously/carefully.

Hmm...how to say what I'm trying to say...

Basically, in general if people are posting cautiously/carefully as scum, they don't suddenly break out into snark-mode just to poke at one of the vets. I find it very, very unlikely that ExO_ did that "just to find something to call out" as you put it.


What about exo's filter made you feel like he was posting cautiously/carefully?

On March 28 2015 11:56 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:53 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:49 sicklucker wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
[quote]
Like I don't even know what to say to this. Ugh. If you really wanted to make the most of your role and be the best town you could be, then you should have tried to play well so you would get night killed assuming you are telling the truth. This is just so ridiculous...I don't care how bad you think you are. Just try and don't do stuff like this.


People dont respect my town game im never a nk

If I had to guess, I'd say that "preemptively explaining why you weren't nightkilled" falls under the "stuff he doesn't like" category...


get out of my head xP

*gets on ur head instead*

Have a taste of ur own medicine woman!


nuuu!

-sits on head- my throne! mine!



leaning town on lightningstrike lol his usual metaread for me is "she's too happy to be scum" so i can believe he thinks he's right here. more to the point, i don't see a scum!lightningstrike being this aggressive


idk in Guardians he did something similar with "meta" reads when he said something along the lines of "I think ExO is town based on the Student Game we played last". Granted, now he's reading scum where in Guardians he was reading me as town.

Still doing that same silly kinda meta reading back to back as scum would be silly, so maybe I'm just over thinking it.


On March 28 2015 20:48 ExO_ wrote:
I think we're getting a bit distracted. The little squabble HF/Rsoultin is having isn't being productive right now. And while it's important to find scum I think it's more important to focus on who we're electing today. It's a bit rough right now since this game seems to really be off to a slow star and we've yet to here from a lot of people.


On March 28 2015 22:10 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 21:41 Holyflare wrote:
Bla bla mechanics. Tell me what you got from interactions don't ignore what I'm saying artanis


I've gotten very little. I'm leaning town on rsoultin. I lean town on you as well, but not as much as rsoultin.

Everybody else? Almost nothing. If you held a gun to my head and told me to pick scum I'd probably say JAT right now. He's answering questions and responding which I like, but he's not really adding information. He's not offering anything just reacting to what's there. It's the kinda thing that I think looks decent but isn't really helping town at all.


Basically he's just hiding around the sidelines saying soft/safe/obvious things. It's all very different from that one post where he called VE out.


I thought the mayor campaign was pretty loud and out there but I see what you're saying I think with the safe/obvious things. That said I still don't understand town reading him.

Like, maybe you can null read him because he has contributed more to talk about than others? I personally don't understand town reading him though.


I had a lot of fun posting the fallout propaganda. And yeah I'd love it if somebody said "that was cool, I'll elect ExO over it". But I wasn't honestly expecting it. That being said:

Are you kidding me? ofc I want mayor (or warrior/rogue/cleric in this case). No offense, but I trust myself more than anybody else here. I'm not in the "TL mafia cool kids club" so me getting elected is practically impossible, but that's not gonna stop me from at least trying to get mayor. I agree with doing a community vote, and getting people elected who are going to do what the entire town wants. I know I'll follow it. But half the people here in TL mafia think they are the smartest people in the world and won't do what the majority wants because "they know better".


I'm not "kidding you" I don't even understand what you're going on about. Your mayor campaign has nothing to do with why I'm scum reading you, I only pointed out your campaign because keirathi said you were being safe/agreeable and your mayor campaign was not consistent with that. I'm scum reading you because I think your game plan today is scummy.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 28 2015 22:51 GMT
#845
On March 29 2015 07:45 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 07:38 batsnacks wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:25 ExO_ wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:11 batsnacks wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:04 Keirathi wrote:
On March 29 2015 06:57 batsnacks wrote:
On March 29 2015 06:50 Keirathi wrote:
VE: There's basically no way a scum ExO made that post I was talking about. Scum marv/rayn/hf/jat? Absolutely. But look at all of his other posts. That's the only post where he's being snarky, everything else is him posting cautiously/carefully.

Hmm...how to say what I'm trying to say...

Basically, in general if people are posting cautiously/carefully as scum, they don't suddenly break out into snark-mode just to poke at one of the vets. I find it very, very unlikely that ExO_ did that "just to find something to call out" as you put it.


What about exo's filter made you feel like he was posting cautiously/carefully?

On March 28 2015 11:56 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:53 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
[quote]
If I had to guess, I'd say that "preemptively explaining why you weren't nightkilled" falls under the "stuff he doesn't like" category...


get out of my head xP

*gets on ur head instead*

Have a taste of ur own medicine woman!


nuuu!

-sits on head- my throne! mine!



leaning town on lightningstrike lol his usual metaread for me is "she's too happy to be scum" so i can believe he thinks he's right here. more to the point, i don't see a scum!lightningstrike being this aggressive


idk in Guardians he did something similar with "meta" reads when he said something along the lines of "I think ExO is town based on the Student Game we played last". Granted, now he's reading scum where in Guardians he was reading me as town.

Still doing that same silly kinda meta reading back to back as scum would be silly, so maybe I'm just over thinking it.


On March 28 2015 20:48 ExO_ wrote:
I think we're getting a bit distracted. The little squabble HF/Rsoultin is having isn't being productive right now. And while it's important to find scum I think it's more important to focus on who we're electing today. It's a bit rough right now since this game seems to really be off to a slow star and we've yet to here from a lot of people.


On March 28 2015 22:10 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 21:41 Holyflare wrote:
Bla bla mechanics. Tell me what you got from interactions don't ignore what I'm saying artanis


I've gotten very little. I'm leaning town on rsoultin. I lean town on you as well, but not as much as rsoultin.

Everybody else? Almost nothing. If you held a gun to my head and told me to pick scum I'd probably say JAT right now. He's answering questions and responding which I like, but he's not really adding information. He's not offering anything just reacting to what's there. It's the kinda thing that I think looks decent but isn't really helping town at all.


Basically he's just hiding around the sidelines saying soft/safe/obvious things. It's all very different from that one post where he called VE out.


I thought the mayor campaign was pretty loud and out there but I see what you're saying I think with the safe/obvious things. That said I still don't understand town reading him.

Like, maybe you can null read him because he has contributed more to talk about than others? I personally don't understand town reading him though.


I had a lot of fun posting the fallout propaganda. And yeah I'd love it if somebody said "that was cool, I'll elect ExO over it". But I wasn't honestly expecting it. That being said:

Are you kidding me? ofc I want mayor (or warrior/rogue/cleric in this case). No offense, but I trust myself more than anybody else here. I'm not in the "TL mafia cool kids club" so me getting elected is practically impossible, but that's not gonna stop me from at least trying to get mayor. I agree with doing a community vote, and getting people elected who are going to do what the entire town wants. I know I'll follow it. But half the people here in TL mafia think they are the smartest people in the world and won't do what the majority wants because "they know better".


I'm not "kidding you" I don't even understand what you're going on about. Your mayor campaign has nothing to do with why I'm scum reading you, I only pointed out your campaign because keirathi said you were being safe/agreeable and your mayor campaign was not consistent with that. I'm scum reading you because I think your game plan today is scummy.


Which part of my gameplan? I think the only thing I've said is I believe it's more important to find 3 town right now because that's who we are voting for. And I stand by that. Like I know there's a lot of egos in here that need to prove they can find scum on day 1, but a lot of day 1 reads are based on crap. There hasn't been a single case I've read yet that makes me go "yep that's super scummy".

However I think by the end of day 1 I'll have a pretty good idea of 3 people out of 27 that are really oozing town. So that's what I'm more interested in. Does that mean I think we shouldn't scum hunt? No, the scum discussion help reveal who is town who isn't. As I said earlier, scum hunting and figuring out who is town is kinda the same thing to a certain extent. But as town we need to be more focused on making sure the right people get elected today. Because that's what the votes are for today.


If day 1 reads are based on crap then how are you finding townies if not for reasons based on crap?

Step 1 is hunt scum, it isn't election politics and it isn't town reads.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 28 2015 23:11 GMT
#868
Hi Holyflare

Teach me something cool
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason62
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23694
Mini 384
Hyuk 151
Dewaltoss 141
firebathero 115
ggaemo 99
ZZZero.O 50
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7535
febbydoto21
League of Legends
Doublelift742
Counter-Strike
fl0m891
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4104
Khaldor1271
crisheroes1094
Liquid`Hasu733
Other Games
FrodaN2346
summit1g1891
Beastyqt793
KnowMe310
mouzStarbuck309
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King57
Trikslyr40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1071
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 48
• Adnapsc2 20
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7693
• WagamamaTV433
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur258
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 34m
INu's Battles
16h 34m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 34m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.