• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:49
CEST 02:49
KST 09:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10261 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 00:17 GMT
#3810
How was day 2 accelerated exactly? It is night time and PMs are allowed yes?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 00:22 GMT
#3816
Again, how was day 2 called short exactly, or do we not know?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 00:24 GMT
#3818
What claims do we have at this point in time?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 00:28 GMT
#3824
On April 01 2015 09:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 09:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 01 2015 09:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
its actually a pretty clever plan, were going to waste 2 complete days lynching some one that isnt even mafia and then the game will probably be over by then. Some one just shoot me so people actually start scumhunting again because this is pathetic.

Well apparently we were going to lynch a game concept at one point too. Is that better or worse than lynching you?


worse, it doesnt even look like it registered in the vote so it would probably be a no lynch lol. idk what you guys are even talking about but doing any alakaslam strategy is straight up retarded imo


Forgive me for starting to sound like a broken record, but alakaslam strategy are we talking about?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 00:36 GMT
#3830
I'm going to be honest guys, I have no idea wtf is going on. People aren't actually dead (or scum?) and shit? Day ends early with a no lynch?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 00:48 GMT
#3835
So to clear some things up

I know how the day ended early. Slam triggered it. It wasn't exactly my intention but I gave him the ability to do it during night 1. He's not who I wanted to receive the ability, but I messed up and he ended up with it.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 00:51 GMT
#3837
On April 01 2015 09:50 Half the Sky wrote:
Was it the whole voting GLaDOS thing? He was complaining about that and being trapped.


has absolutely nothing to do with that
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 00:51 GMT
#3838
Or at least to my knowledge. Let me read his filter and see what was going on
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 00:54 GMT
#3841
Yeah I don't think it has anything to do with what he was talking about. But he called the daytime vote at 24 hours, which was the ability I gave him during night 1.

I did mess up a bit, though I'm not going to explain how just yet. But that was the ability that should've been passed out to slam. Barring somebody somehow rerouting my shit in some way I cannot fathom, he would've gotten it.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 00:56 GMT
#3843
On April 01 2015 09:55 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 09:54 ExO_ wrote:
Yeah I don't think it has anything to do with what he was talking about. But he called the daytime vote at 24 hours, which was the ability I gave him during night 1.

I did mess up a bit, though I'm not going to explain how just yet. But that was the ability that should've been passed out to slam. Barring somebody somehow rerouting my shit in some way I cannot fathom, he would've gotten it.


So slam told you he had your power?


No. I gave it to him.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 01:00 GMT
#3846
On April 01 2015 09:57 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 09:56 ExO_ wrote:
On April 01 2015 09:55 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 01 2015 09:54 ExO_ wrote:
Yeah I don't think it has anything to do with what he was talking about. But he called the daytime vote at 24 hours, which was the ability I gave him during night 1.

I did mess up a bit, though I'm not going to explain how just yet. But that was the ability that should've been passed out to slam. Barring somebody somehow rerouting my shit in some way I cannot fathom, he would've gotten it.


So slam told you he had your power?


No. I gave it to him.


Is it an item? Because zero items went to the correct target as far as I know.


the way my role PM reads, I am bestowing powers, but it refers to one of the powers as an "item". So while I think they might be items, I'm not 100% sure.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 01:23 GMT
#3855
On April 01 2015 10:15 Snarfs wrote:
Exo why would you give anyone the ability to end the day after 24 hours then not tell the thread?


I wasn't sure I did hand it out. I made a mistake, and PMed I wanted to send it to a person who was ineligible. Slam was the person it had to go to if it was going out. So because I didn't specifically say give it to slam I wasn't sure if it went out, or nothing was sent because I didn't say slam.

But the ability I was trying to hand out was call the day vote in 24 hours instead of 48.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 01:31 GMT
#3866
can confirm it was supposed to be rsoultin
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 01:38 GMT
#3882
On April 01 2015 10:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:34 rsoultin wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:33 Holyflare wrote:
i dont get it why was rsoul ineligible?


it's the role mechanic? i'll let ExO explain it but basically i wasn't in the right spot lol >< it's not that me as a player is ineligible

Ah, this shit. Ok.


Basically I can only give it out to the player in slot 1. Slam was in slot 1
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 01:40 GMT
#3888
just to be clear, I'm not 3p, I'm town
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 01:56 GMT
#3915
On April 01 2015 10:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:46 Holyflare wrote:
Well va apparently doesn't have a kp power and is a vote stealer instead then? Someone explain that to me? Exo can only give the item to a player in slot one and somehow miraculously thought rsoul would get it? Sounds like a load of crap to me there's no way his role wouldn't tell him something like that imo.

Still don't understand why slam would end the day as any alignment other than mafia

Rsoul and exo know it's majority lynxh during the day and slam has a 24h lynch mechanic but decide not to tell us??

VA claims to have 2 abilities. Votesteal and KP.
Exo made his own list on which slam is slot 1. No idea how they manage not to understand his role this badly.


My role has a lot of shit going on with it. I thought I could hand it out to anybody on the list, it only goes to slot 1. My role does specify this, but in keeping up with everything else going on with it I overlooked it.

If I'm scum I have no incentive to come in here and inform all of you about this. I'm trying to help, especially considering I was gone for like 24 hours
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 01:59 GMT
#3919
Slam just said the name of the item, I didnt tell that to rsoultin even. That confirm it was the power I gave him that was used.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 02:05 GMT
#3931
On April 01 2015 11:01 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:56 ExO_ wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:46 Holyflare wrote:
Well va apparently doesn't have a kp power and is a vote stealer instead then? Someone explain that to me? Exo can only give the item to a player in slot one and somehow miraculously thought rsoul would get it? Sounds like a load of crap to me there's no way his role wouldn't tell him something like that imo.

Still don't understand why slam would end the day as any alignment other than mafia

Rsoul and exo know it's majority lynxh during the day and slam has a 24h lynch mechanic but decide not to tell us??

VA claims to have 2 abilities. Votesteal and KP.
Exo made his own list on which slam is slot 1. No idea how they manage not to understand his role this badly.


My role has a lot of shit going on with it. I thought I could hand it out to anybody on the list, it only goes to slot 1. My role does specify this, but in keeping up with everything else going on with it I overlooked it.

If I'm scum I have no incentive to come in here and inform all of you about this. I'm trying to help, especially considering I was gone for like 24 hours


I refuse to believe this is true.

If you had PMed host something like:
##give day ending power: batsnacks

the host would have corrected you saying "hey you can't use that on batsnacks you have to use it on #1."

It was your decision to give it to slam.


I PMed him with the list, and said I want to give the power to rsoultin. This was roughly 6 hours before daytime I think. He replied that it had to go to the first person in the list. However I didn't get that PM until after night was up (because I was asleep).

So I wasn't sure if it was given out or not.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 13:37 GMT
#4014
On April 01 2015 21:20 batsnacks wrote:
I Dont believe exo accidentally gave slam a day ending power and slam then accidentally used it. That's a load of crap.


I did accidentally give it to slam. But I don't think he accidentally used it. the only reason I was giving out that power was because it's the one rsoultin requested out of the ones I can give out.

I don't know why you're convinced I'm mafia. If I was mafia, why would I tell everybody what happened? So I could hopefully pull off some crazy wifom thing? Because that's what you're suggesting.

I don't know if you're suffering from confirmation bias or what, but I'm trying to help town. I can also tell you that if I want to hand out one of my abilities it's going to LightningStrike tonight, and I need to decide relatively soon.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 13:44 GMT
#4017
Just to clarify, the power only ends the vote at 24 hours. The person who's leading in lynch votes is still supposed to get lynched.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 188
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1000
ZZZero.O 158
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
Doublelift4683
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Other Games
summit1g11822
JimRising 707
C9.Mang0346
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP124
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 11m
Replay Cast
22h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.