• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:00
CEST 06:00
KST 13:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9208 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 23 2015 23:35 GMT
#72
can I /in if theres room?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 24 2015 03:25 GMT
#76
On March 24 2015 11:23 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 08:35 ExO_ wrote:
can I /in if theres room?


Only if you are willing to accept a debt of 10 GreYMisT points


Sure! *Has no idea what those are*
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 26 2015 17:57 GMT
#161
On March 26 2015 14:45 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 11:35 Ace1312 wrote:
I've played a lot of WW, just never at TL. Due to this I signed up for the Newbie game thats about to start. But this one seems REALLY interesting. Is it ok if I sign up for this one as well? I've played a few games with Damdred and Rsoultin at another site, but most of my playing was with friends in real life.

In case I am allowed to play this was as well.

/in


ace ace ace! hi! lolol


hi ace, which rascal named rsoultin sent you over here? xD
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 27 2015 23:18 GMT
#206
Just to make sure i'm on the right page:

Day 1 vote isn't to lynch, but to elect the adventuring party right? Or will the warrior be lynch if the rogue says so?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 27 2015 23:20 GMT
#213
On March 28 2015 08:19 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 08:18 ExO_ wrote:
Just to make sure i'm on the right page:

Day 1 vote isn't to lynch, but to elect the adventuring party right? Or will the warrior be lynch if the rogue says so?

Rogue only gets to force a no-lynch if they want.


Right, I got that part. But let's say they decide they want a lynch: who's getting lynched?

Is it the warrior, who will have the most votes in the voting thread?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 27 2015 23:22 GMT
#217
On March 28 2015 08:21 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 08:20 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 08:19 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 08:18 ExO_ wrote:
Just to make sure i'm on the right page:

Day 1 vote isn't to lynch, but to elect the adventuring party right? Or will the warrior be lynch if the rogue says so?

Rogue only gets to force a no-lynch if they want.


Right, I got that part. But let's say they decide they want a lynch: who's getting lynched?

Is it the warrior, who will have the most votes in the voting thread?

No lynch means there is no lynch as in nobody dies...


I'm not concerned about the no-lynch scenario. I'm concerned with the scenario in which rogue decides he wants a lynch, and does not want a no-lynch
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 27 2015 23:22 GMT
#218
On March 28 2015 08:22 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 08:20 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 08:19 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 08:18 ExO_ wrote:
Just to make sure i'm on the right page:

Day 1 vote isn't to lynch, but to elect the adventuring party right? Or will the warrior be lynch if the rogue says so?

Rogue only gets to force a no-lynch if they want.


Right, I got that part. But let's say they decide they want a lynch: who's getting lynched?

Is it the warrior, who will have the most votes in the voting thread?

The warrior gets to pick who they want to lynch. Then (presumably after the warrior chooses?) the rogue can decide to no-lynch.

Actually, it might be that the rogue has to decide if there's a no-lynch before the warrior chooses who they want to lynch.

Either way, the warrior picks the person.


kk, so the voting thread right now is for warrior then, and not for lynch target.

I think I got it so far
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 27 2015 23:27 GMT
#224
Friends, what you see around here are several people running to be your leader. They want to rule over you. I do not want to rule over you with an iron fist. I want to work together with you! Join me, and be more than just a follower. Join a council of players equally committed to winning this game for the town!

[image loading]

Join the Justice Block, and together we shall defeat all scum!

Vote ExO_ for Warrior today!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 27 2015 23:34 GMT
#228
On March 28 2015 08:30 ritoky wrote:
Anyone who does not vote me must answer the following questions:

Why do you hate America?
Why do you love the impure?
Why do you hate God?

And then I will lynch you.


Let me ask you friends. Is this who you want to be your leader? What we have right here is a man poised by radiation. He is nothing more than a ghoul.

However we musn't treat him with disdain! People like him need to be cared for, just as we care for our elderly! Thrown not your scornful eyes in his direction, instead only your greatest sympathies for a delusional mind.

Vote ExO_ for Overseer!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 27 2015 23:34 GMT
#229
ebwop

*throw
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 27 2015 23:41 GMT
#234
Let me ask you gents is this how you want our town to look??

[image loading]

Or would you rather live in the lap of Luxury!!

[image loading]

Together, as a member of the Justice Bloc we can make this happen!

Vote ExO_ For Overseer!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 27 2015 23:42 GMT
#235
sorry about the Image sizes @.@
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 27 2015 23:44 GMT
#240
On March 28 2015 08:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Do I vote for ExO to be mayor?


My Friend,

You do not vote me to be Mayor. Your vote for me is a vote to Join the Justice Bloc! We will fight for the betterment of our town together!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 27 2015 23:49 GMT
#246
On March 28 2015 08:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 08:44 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 08:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Do I vote for ExO to be mayor?


My Friend,

You do not vote me to be Mayor. Your vote for me is a vote to Join the Justice Bloc! We will fight for the betterment of our town together!

You doing it wrong you have to say why I should vote you to be Mayor :O


The reasoning should be obvious my friend! As Overseeer I will work to find and eliminate all scum, while improving the quality of life in our town. You can think of me like Santa Clause, bringing the toys to the good girls and boys and raining death upon our enemies!

[image loading]


I'm making a list and checking it twice, do you wanna be Naughty or Nice?!

Vote ExO_ for Overseer!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 27 2015 23:53 GMT
#248
On March 28 2015 08:51 ritoky wrote:
Repetition does not translate to vindication. Your campaign lacks righteousness. You do not have the Lord by your side, nor the greatness of America. You cannot possibly succeed in the face of Manifest Destiny.


It is okay my ghoulish friend. You keep spouting off those insane dreams of yours. I, and the rest of the Justice Bloc, will take care of you as you continue to lose your mind!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 28 2015 00:46 GMT
#261
On March 28 2015 09:44 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:37 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I will not vote for anyone based on their self-aggrandizing campaign posters. You know who I will vote for though?

On March 28 2015 09:21 yamato77 wrote:
I promise not to lynch anyone who votes me.

:D

##Vote: yamato

This guy.

Scum #2

2/X down. X-2 to go.

Case in point: Keirathi. He spent a LOT of time on his campaign post, and has spent a LOT of time telling people to vote for him, and that's not how I want the person I vote for to be spending their time. EZPZ.

I already found 2 scum. What more do you want from me!?


Keirathi I feel like your interests align with those of the Justice Bloc. What do you say to an alliance, and unification of our campaigns? You can have warrior I'll get rogue!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 28 2015 00:54 GMT
#266
On March 28 2015 09:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 09:44 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:37 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I will not vote for anyone based on their self-aggrandizing campaign posters. You know who I will vote for though?

On March 28 2015 09:21 yamato77 wrote:
I promise not to lynch anyone who votes me.

:D

##Vote: yamato

This guy.

Scum #2

2/X down. X-2 to go.

Case in point: Keirathi. He spent a LOT of time on his campaign post, and has spent a LOT of time telling people to vote for him, and that's not how I want the person I vote for to be spending their time. EZPZ.

I already found 2 scum. What more do you want from me!?

But you haven't - you've picked out random people and said they're mafia based on, apparently, nothing at all. And I don't know about Hapa yet, but I for one am NOT mafia, so from my perspective, you're doing LESS than nothing - you're actually doing NEGATIVE good for the town so far.


And you're voting a guy simply because he promised not to lynch you.

Potato Patoto

You can say you're town and this is helping town. But this isn't helping me see you as town, or anybody else in the thread. You're not finding scum, or helping to confirm yourself or others as town.

So how are you any better?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 28 2015 00:58 GMT
#269
On March 28 2015 09:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 09:46 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:44 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:37 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I will not vote for anyone based on their self-aggrandizing campaign posters. You know who I will vote for though?

On March 28 2015 09:21 yamato77 wrote:
I promise not to lynch anyone who votes me.

:D

##Vote: yamato

This guy.

Scum #2

2/X down. X-2 to go.

Case in point: Keirathi. He spent a LOT of time on his campaign post, and has spent a LOT of time telling people to vote for him, and that's not how I want the person I vote for to be spending their time. EZPZ.

I already found 2 scum. What more do you want from me!?


Keirathi I feel like your interests align with those of the Justice Bloc. What do you say to an alliance, and unification of our campaigns? You can have warrior I'll get rogue!

Why would you want to be rogue?


I want to be warrior. However as a member of the Justice Bloc I feel that sometimes you lead by leading, and other times you lead by following. By setting the example of working with others I hope to show that we can work together as town. Hopefully more people will join me in this Justice Bloc!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 28 2015 01:31 GMT
#284
On March 28 2015 10:01 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 09:58 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:46 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:44 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:37 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I will not vote for anyone based on their self-aggrandizing campaign posters. You know who I will vote for though?

On March 28 2015 09:21 yamato77 wrote:
I promise not to lynch anyone who votes me.

:D

##Vote: yamato

This guy.

Scum #2

2/X down. X-2 to go.

Case in point: Keirathi. He spent a LOT of time on his campaign post, and has spent a LOT of time telling people to vote for him, and that's not how I want the person I vote for to be spending their time. EZPZ.

I already found 2 scum. What more do you want from me!?


Keirathi I feel like your interests align with those of the Justice Bloc. What do you say to an alliance, and unification of our campaigns? You can have warrior I'll get rogue!

Why would you want to be rogue?


I want to be warrior. However as a member of the Justice Bloc I feel that sometimes you lead by leading, and other times you lead by following. By setting the example of working with others I hope to show that we can work together as town. Hopefully more people will join me in this Justice Bloc!

So what you are saying is that you agree with Keirathis scumreads?


Not really. They're not based on a whole lot. But nothing is at this point in the game. Getting elected is more important to me right now.

And be joining our Campaigns, I hope to get both myself and Keirathis elected!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 28 2015 01:42 GMT
#296
Based on my experience in TL mafia so far:

1. Everyone will to the plan.

2. Rogue and Warrior will do the exact opposite of the plan, thus fucking things up

3. Everyone will be very angry and say Rogue and Warrior should be lynched.

4. By the time lynch time comes around entirely new people will have been targeted and the people who fucked up everything in the beginning get a free pass.
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 625
Larva 80
NaDa 56
Leta 51
TT1 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 690
Other Games
summit1g10174
WinterStarcraft424
Mew2King83
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1360
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1099
• Lourlo712
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h
INu's Battles
8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h
BSL Open Qualifier
15h
Replay Cast
19h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.