• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:54
CEST 06:54
KST 13:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7739 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 30 2015 14:55 GMT
#2569
Oh yeah. I forgot about that. I think one of HF/kita explained that once already actually.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 30 2015 14:59 GMT
#2574
On March 30 2015 23:56 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 23:47 batsnacks wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.


You might question RS then who went from snarf, to trfel, to SL without any of them posting and almost won the election.


i'm amazingly awesome and female xP will this be the fun sorta questioning? you sent me <3s bats >> i think you run a secret underground business of ill repute with unwilling women

ze eeeevilness

that or i may still be slightly tipsy from last night after celebrating my VICTORY lolol


You promised you wouldn't tell them???
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 30 2015 15:12 GMT
#2582
The point is if she's mafia it is very easy for her to just pick 1 town to lynch out of the 3. None of the reasons she gave were hers anyway there would have been zero accountability.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 30 2015 15:22 GMT
#2587
On March 31 2015 00:17 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 00:12 batsnacks wrote:
The point is if she's mafia it is very easy for her to just pick 1 town to lynch out of the 3. None of the reasons she gave were hers anyway there would have been zero accountability.

Which 3? HF picked sl. He was town. So? I don't know what you are saying.
Do you townread Snarfs? Why?


I'm saying if I was town and I was choosing the lynch I would trust my own reads more than other people's reads. And I wouldn't switch targets 3 times in the few hours (snarf, trfel, SL) when none of those people were posting.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 30 2015 15:24 GMT
#2589
It's not even a great point tbf I only brought it up again because HTS said she was suspicious of HF switching when RS was way guiltiest of that.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 30 2015 21:23 GMT
#2999
On March 31 2015 06:22 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 06:22 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 06:18 Keirathi wrote:
Oh hey look, another game where people decide that I'm scum while I'm at school but don't care enough to actually talk to me and try to figure out my alignment.

Not going to bother defending myself. Not worth my time. If I get lynched, whatever. I'd rather do other things today.

About Crossfire: I can maybe see him being scum, but he does get a bonus point for being literally the only person (until kita like an hour or two ago) to actually PM me and ask me about my reads.

I haven't decided you're mafia.

It's also ~50 hours until the lynch.

Just play the game?

Isn't that exactly what I just said I was going to do?? :o


no
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 30 2015 21:23 GMT
#3000
I thought eod was 20 minutes ago I'll be back later after stuff happens.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 31 2015 10:30 GMT
#3388
##vote exo_
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 31 2015 10:55 GMT
#3392
I don't understand what's going on with chez/marv/va/ all the votes.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 31 2015 11:04 GMT
#3395
On March 31 2015 19:56 Koshi wrote:
It's ok. You are mafia.


You know if you cry wolf too many times the town stops responding.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 31 2015 11:08 GMT
#3397
They must not tell that story in Belgium. It's a good story though you should read it.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 31 2015 12:28 GMT
#3404
I still think exo and sepu are great lynches. They were great lynches d1 and nothing has changed to make them less scummy than then. Exo responded by far the worst to my pms. He said I was scaring him.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 31 2015 12:30 GMT
#3406
Which, he should be scared because he's mafia and I will get him lyched eventually.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 31 2015 12:32 GMT
#3408
On March 31 2015 21:30 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 21:28 batsnacks wrote:
I still think exo and sepu are great lynches. They were great lynches d1 and nothing has changed to make them less scummy than then. Exo responded by far the worst to my pms. He said I was scaring him.


Do you think it has something to do with the fact he doesn't have much experience with some of the playerbase on TL, including you? When he's town, he doesn't post much but at the same time, he hasn't given much insight at all this game.


No, I don't think that's why. But if you think it is, then you also think the same applies to sepu?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 31 2015 12:58 GMT
#3416
Exo's campaign d1 was loud and passionate. Where did his passion go? He didn't seem to care about the election once he got townread (why did anyone ever townread him?). He wasn't around at eod. He doesn't have any scum reads, he isn't pushing anything. This isn't a boring game if he cared enough to run that campaign he should be playing.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 31 2015 13:17 GMT
#3421
Koshi: The boy who cried wolf

That's going to stick
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 31 2015 13:18 GMT
#3422
On March 31 2015 22:07 Half the Sky wrote:
Well ExO didn't like JAT D1, but I don't recall him really pushing JAT too hard. I definitely agree that he's fallen off since the initial campaign.

Sepulchre seems to be trying to figure out the mechanics which counts for a slight town lean in this type of game, and ExO isn't even doing that. Which is the difference to me, and the answer to your question Bats.


That's an okay answer.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 31 2015 14:58 GMT
#3447
I don't think hapa should be the lynch today if he said he's kamikaze-ing n3.

Is there any disadvantage in just letting him do this and not wasting a lynch? We can just lynch him if he doesn't kamikaze?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 31 2015 16:09 GMT
#3487
Vote exo
I really think I'm right about this.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 31 2015 17:54 GMT
#3559
I never got my stuff from ritoky.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 24
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g8740
WinterStarcraft466
Mew2King78
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1046
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2176
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Lourlo1110
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 7m
INu's Battles
7h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 7m
Replay Cast
18h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.