• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:37
CEST 00:37
KST 07:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9532 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 04 2015 21:20 GMT
#5598
Yes, and it won't work like that.
Even if you were willing to tell me your whole plan tonight, which you almost certainly aren't (only partially because you can't PM) it wouldn't really impact anything.
I know what I'm doing. Probably.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 04 2015 21:59 GMT
#5632
Attention.
I am the good shepherd. I am the way. I am the truth. I am the life. In America.
You hear that right kids, I am the All-American Jesus.
[image loading]
You think this is a joke? Come at me. I'll turn the other cheek with the force of a hundred suns.

This town is full of blasphemy, faithless heathens that do not believe in the one true God and his one true Son. But I will forgive the shit out of you. Because that's how I roll, baby. The jealous Clergy infesting your temples may call me a charlatan, a sinner, a criminal you should be afarid of. But you shouldn't be. The corrupt Roman leadership you have elected, and especially the ones that have elected themselves without asking may rally the people against me with their rhethoric and incessant bickering, but they do not understand. It does not matter how many people hate me. Because I still love my children in sickness, death and yes, even stupidity.
I am still ready and willing to die for their sins.
Their lives and happiness is still more important to me than anything else. This is my mission. To deliver the message of God. A message of love. A message of understanding. And in the end, a message of life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

That's fucking right, everlasting life. Who wouldn't want this shit? You think you don't, but you do. I will forgive your sins. I will grant you eternity despite none of you deserving it. Why? Because I know you will deserve it. You don't now, but you will. Once the game is over you will look back on your foolishness and pettyness and you'll feel like shit because you'll know you did this to yourselves. But I'm already forgiving you for it. You're just human, to be human is to err. To be human is to sin. When I'm done with you you'll be more than human. And not in the fucking Nazi sense of that, we all know that those Germans will burn in hell.

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
- Me. Damn straight. I'm quoting myself.

Tonight is the night I'm bringing forth what is within me, and I'm doing it to save you.
The Clergy are not my people. The Romans are not my people. But you can bet your ass my love is still gonna reach those fools. They will believe eventually.

Most of the true sinners are still out there. They have tasted blood and they are coming for your houses, possessions, families, and too your lives. But the worldly leadership is too busy with themselves to look towards them. So I must. Tonight I will choose the one amidst you that is the most worthy. He, and only he will be spared tonight. Such are the limitations of the earthly avatar of the one true God. To the others I can merely say, fear not! Your souls will be granted access to the kingdom of heaven, free and far away from the corruptions of the physical world.

I may die in this attempt, it is true. The whispers are that one of my own may betray and slay me. But silence your objections and dry your tears, for that will not stop me. To sacrifice yourself for another, that shall be the ideal that too an apostle of mine should strife towards. And fear not death. If you put your faith into me, death will just be another life.
Tonight, you don't die. That may be important now, but tomorrow we do what is actually important. Not dying is just a symptom. Tomorrow, you live. And then, we rip out the evil at its root.

...

Unless I got roleblocked again in which case disregard everything and we probably lose.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 04 2015 23:15 GMT
#5662
On April 05 2015 08:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Sepulchre what the fuck did you do?

I used Divine Intervention on Half the Sky.
Which means she would have died last night otherwise.
It's good that I didn't choose you, I figured you were covered after I checked the previous Greymist games to get an idea what the #but the future ability was going to do.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 04 2015 23:20 GMT
#5676
Not exactly a medic save.
It's a one-shot ability that gives me a list of people about to die in the night phase and I can prevent death on one of them.
If I target mafia or a third party with a victory condition conflicting with towns I die as a price for using it, so I needed to be sure it didn't do that.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 04 2015 23:21 GMT
#5677
*Night phase should read night resolution phase
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 04 2015 23:21 GMT
#5679
I just told you.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 04 2015 23:29 GMT
#5688
On April 05 2015 08:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2015 08:21 Sepulchre wrote:
I just told you.

Apart from maybe VE she was the least towniest person who died last night oO

Not only do I disagree, but it also sounded like Keirathi and yamato had already used up their roles.
strongandbig I thought was town KP because why would mafia shoot him, so I figured he was the highest risk to kill me.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 04 2015 23:51 GMT
#5704
On April 05 2015 08:47 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2015 08:20 Sepulchre wrote:
Not exactly a medic save.
It's a one-shot ability that gives me a list of people about to die in the night phase and I can prevent death on one of them.
If I target mafia or a third party with a victory condition conflicting with towns I die as a price for using it, so I needed to be sure it didn't do that.


and here we see that kita was not targeted at all

I mean, probably not, but all my ability told me is that he wouldn't have DIED. It's still possible he had protection or a Veteran ability.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 06 2015 19:16 GMT
#6204
Half the Sky is town and if you actually switch from confirmed mafia to her you are either morons or scum.

But do continue to do what Holyflare wants you to do, after all he spams a lot of posts so you have to! This site..
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 06 2015 19:23 GMT
#6208
On April 07 2015 04:21 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2015 04:16 Sepulchre wrote:
Half the Sky is town and if you actually switch from confirmed mafia to her you are either morons or scum.

But do continue to do what Holyflare wants you to do, after all he spams a lot of posts so you have to! This site..


So you being a "town" player know that HtS is 100% "town" because you didn't die when you "used" your "ability." Who is actually mafia then? We need 5 of them. You should actually try and help solve the game if you think we're so wrong, but you won't because you're mafia.

You can't even lynch one of them, what do you need 5 for?
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 06 2015 19:28 GMT
#6213
On April 07 2015 04:25 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2015 04:23 Sepulchre wrote:
On April 07 2015 04:21 Crossfire99 wrote:
On April 07 2015 04:16 Sepulchre wrote:
Half the Sky is town and if you actually switch from confirmed mafia to her you are either morons or scum.

But do continue to do what Holyflare wants you to do, after all he spams a lot of posts so you have to! This site..


So you being a "town" player know that HtS is 100% "town" because you didn't die when you "used" your "ability." Who is actually mafia then? We need 5 of them. You should actually try and help solve the game if you think we're so wrong, but you won't because you're mafia.

You can't even lynch one of them, what do you need 5 for?



Ok then why is bats scum?

You mean apart from the fact that he claimed an ability that is demonstrably on a different mafia player?

He also plays like mafia, but really, you don't have to take my word for that. Because. He. Claimed. Damdred's. Ability.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 06 2015 21:35 GMT
#6285
My vote is back on batsnacks and it's going to stay there.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 06 2015 22:59 GMT
#6387
Hey guys what's going on
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 06 2015 23:00 GMT
#6391
I'm not lynching HtS.

Guess that means I'm voting HF real quick.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 06 2015 23:00 GMT
#6397
Let's hope he was mafia lol
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 06 2015 23:06 GMT
#6417
Meh, not mafia.
But he wasn't a survivor either and I suppose that means Blazinghand is probably town with a third party out to kill them cops.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 07 2015 23:55 GMT
#6539
Townies claim too much.

Also sad my zombie never truly came alive, I was looking forward to it the whole game
And Keirathi's was such a perfect role too..
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O160
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason109
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1065
ZZZero.O 160
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm106
League of Legends
Doublelift5084
JimRising 651
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5782
Other Games
summit1g8761
FrodaN3188
KnowMe213
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1225
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie971
• Shiphtur188
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
23m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 23m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.