• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:24
CEST 18:24
KST 01:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8796 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 251

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 249 250 251 252 253 335 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 03 2015 01:33 GMT
#5001
I didn't even RNG this game
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 01:33 GMT
#5002
On April 03 2015 10:32 Damdred wrote:
JAT I'm sorry I lied to you to force you here.

If you are 3p then this game got completely fucked because of 3p. I don't even care anymore.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 01:34 GMT
#5003
On April 03 2015 10:33 Blazinghand wrote:
I didn't even RNG this game


and you haven't rng'd as mafia since you've started rnging which implies.......!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 01:34 GMT
#5004
What is trfel I keep hearing mentions of this
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 03 2015 01:34 GMT
#5005
Whatever, Damdred's a fine lynch, but he's no VA. We've had a redcheck on VA. We have a redcheck on VA. I don't have energy for this. I can't even convince you with a case on VA's play because VA's towngame is to do nothing and be useuless, as I found out.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 03 2015 01:34 GMT
#5006
On April 03 2015 10:34 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 10:33 Blazinghand wrote:
I didn't even RNG this game


and you haven't rng'd as mafia since you've started rnging which implies.......!


which implies I haven't rolled mafia since I started RNGing, and also I said I wasn't RNGing in this game BEFORE I got my role PM stop being dense.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 03 2015 01:35 GMT
#5007
if you lynch me for NOT RNGing when I ANNOUNCED I WOULD NOT RNG BEFORE THE GAME START, entirely based on the fact that I have not rolled scum recently, I'm gonna be very mad, to say the least.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 01:35 GMT
#5008
I really hope HF is not mafia because that would mean he plays this game like a total scrub. Unfortunately it is way more likely that he is just scum trying to make me rage. But from now on I just won't let him/will ignore him.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 03 2015 01:36 GMT
#5009
On the other hand, it IS somewhat gratifying that "failure to RNG" can be consiered a scumtell. this is a good sign
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 01:36 GMT
#5010
On April 03 2015 10:34 Blazinghand wrote:
Whatever, Damdred's a fine lynch, but he's no VA. We've had a redcheck on VA. We have a redcheck on VA. I don't have energy for this. I can't even convince you with a case on VA's play because VA's towngame is to do nothing and be useuless, as I found out.

Then vote damdred ffs.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 01:36 GMT
#5011
JAT I will answer any question truthfully you ask me just one because I genuinely feel bad about giving you rage and a headache
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 01:37 GMT
#5012
On April 03 2015 10:35 Blazinghand wrote:
if you lynch me for NOT RNGing when I ANNOUNCED I WOULD NOT RNG BEFORE THE GAME START, entirely based on the fact that I have not rolled scum recently, I'm gonna be very mad, to say the least.


you have rolled scum since you started rnging so that's also a lie :O :O :O
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 01:37 GMT
#5013
On April 03 2015 10:36 Damdred wrote:
JAT I will answer any question truthfully you ask me just one because I genuinely feel bad about giving you rage and a headache

This is ridiculous.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 01:38 GMT
#5014
On April 03 2015 10:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 10:35 Blazinghand wrote:
if you lynch me for NOT RNGing when I ANNOUNCED I WOULD NOT RNG BEFORE THE GAME START, entirely based on the fact that I have not rolled scum recently, I'm gonna be very mad, to say the least.


you have rolled scum since you started rnging so that's also a lie :O :O :O


at least 4 times
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 01:38 GMT
#5015
That's not a question sadly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 01:39 GMT
#5016
On April 03 2015 10:35 justanothertownie wrote:
I really hope HF is not mafia because that would mean he plays this game like a total scrub. Unfortunately it is way more likely that he is just scum trying to make me rage. But from now on I just won't let him/will ignore him.


why would you rage? because i caught you n1/2?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 01:40 GMT
#5017
like i get it jat, it's unfair to lose to some bull shit 3p that isn't even really playing the game just because of a stupid unblockable mechanic but really it's a gg when people realise
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 03 2015 01:41 GMT
#5018
On April 03 2015 10:34 Damdred wrote:
What is trfel I keep hearing mentions of this
Trfel is an amazingly awesome person with the greatest scumhunting abilities you'll ever meet. And he has realized that justanothertownie is scum, beyond doubt. You should vote with him!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 03 2015 01:41 GMT
#5019
On April 03 2015 10:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 10:34 Blazinghand wrote:
Whatever, Damdred's a fine lynch, but he's no VA. We've had a redcheck on VA. We have a redcheck on VA. I don't have energy for this. I can't even convince you with a case on VA's play because VA's towngame is to do nothing and be useuless, as I found out.

Then vote damdred ffs.

there's still a chance we can get VA lynched today, so I'm pushing for VA. I'll vote Damdy if VA won't happen to avoid a no-lynch, don't worry, but we can do better. VA HAS A CHECK ON HIM.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 01:42 GMT
#5020
look at the little amount of scum hunting you've done and the colossal amount of ROLE hunting you've done, only one faction needs to role hunt like you have been doing and that is mafia
Prev 1 249 250 251 252 253 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM468
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 468
TKL 208
ByuN 141
ProTech141
SteadfastSC 105
UpATreeSC 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32149
Calm 3227
Shuttle 2718
Jaedong 1228
Mini 784
EffOrt 615
Horang2 531
Soma 503
ZerO 252
Rush 242
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 226
Snow 170
firebathero 112
910 87
hero 83
Zeus 75
Mong 72
Mind 72
Shine 46
Hyun 38
Free 35
sorry 33
Sharp 31
ToSsGirL 26
Yoon 25
PianO 23
Killer 21
JYJ 20
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 19
Trap 19
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 12
Rock 11
Sexy 11
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5876
Dendi1381
League of Legends
KnowMe26
Counter-Strike
fl0m4081
x6flipin398
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
ChuDatz39
Other Games
singsing2043
Liquid`RaSZi1334
hiko719
ceh9405
Beastyqt390
Khaldor297
crisheroes283
dupreeh257
Livibee209
420jenkins202
C9.Mang0135
QueenE117
Trikslyr91
Dewaltoss64
IndyStarCraft 53
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH279
• Hinosc 14
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3669
• WagamamaTV477
League of Legends
• Nemesis2010
• TFBlade212
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 36m
INu's Battles
18h 36m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 36m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.