• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:04
CEST 16:04
KST 23:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8102 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 250

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 248 249 250 251 252 335 Next
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 03 2015 00:16 GMT
#4981
On April 03 2015 09:15 Half the Sky wrote:
Any questions though BH (or anyone), just shoot in the meantime.


Who are you lynching tomorrow?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 00:19 GMT
#4982
Hts do you think I'm Scum or what
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 03 2015 00:34 GMT
#4983
We need every town player on the same target by deadline. Mafia is going to try to prevent this. Please keep this in mind.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 00:45 GMT
#4984
On April 03 2015 08:44 Holyflare wrote:
jat is not who you think he is and neither is xfire

I am dying to hear who I am.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 03 2015 00:56 GMT
#4985
On April 03 2015 07:09 Holyflare wrote:
Bh is also mafia


Are you saying this based on the fact he's not dead yet?

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 03 2015 01:03 GMT
#4986
On April 03 2015 09:16 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 09:15 Half the Sky wrote:
Any questions though BH (or anyone), just shoot in the meantime.


Who are you lynching tomorrow?


Still catching up, but I need to read filters. Kita isn't getting lynched so right now, any of VA (redcheck), Snarfs (general scumread since the beginning of the game), Damdred (possibly lying given that I 100% redirected Kita, and nothings happened to me....but it's very very possible Kita could be lying too) and the reversal in not leaving the game is quite weird, take the gold watch and run. It doesn't look like there's a competing wincon, and given he's very much in danger, I'd take a partial victory over no victory either by lynch or getting endgamed if kp hits the wrong people.

Especially when it's unknown what kp mafia have at night, go when you are more certain.

I need to examine the whole actions with Damdred/Kita, etc again and the possibilities and compare with their behaviour. I know in Titanic 7, there was this garlic ability that erased a target visiting someone, can't remember if that ability erased roleblocks. I think it did. In theory that ability could exist here.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 03 2015 01:03 GMT
#4987
EBWOP - Forgot Crossfire. He is also a more than viable lynch.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 03 2015 01:05 GMT
#4988
2am. I have to go to bed. Damn me. I'm so tired.

Good night lovely townies <3
And damn you scummers </3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 01:07 GMT
#4989
On April 03 2015 10:05 Half the Sky wrote:
2am. I have to go to bed. Damn me. I'm so tired.

Good night lovely townies <3
And damn you scummers </3

If you are town vote damdred. Look at his recent posts. He is mafia.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 03 2015 01:13 GMT
#4990
Hi. I want to lynch justanothertownie!

Reason: he's mafia.

Do I have your vote?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 01:15 GMT
#4991
On April 03 2015 10:13 Trfel wrote:
Hi. I want to lynch justanothertownie!

Reason: he's mafia.

Do I have your vote?


yes!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 01:18 GMT
#4992
On April 03 2015 09:56 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 07:09 Holyflare wrote:
Bh is also mafia


Are you saying this based on the fact he's not dead yet?



Mainly to do with actions, also the fact he's just doing this lynch va based on red check thing which is what he does as mafia when he doesn't want to put in effort. AKA the moving thing in (cell?), the birthday stuff combined with being a medic in hogwarts, keeping on rnging in some other game, trying to only lynch someone else based on outdated info in a game he was 100% mafia in on n1 (where we lynched kush d1 i cant remember). Standard mafia bh, would lynch after confirmed liars jat/xfire.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 01:21 GMT
#4993
VA is clearly town, keirathi found a great point on yamato which probably makes him mafia 100% of the time, jat/xfire liars, bh standard mafia bh

^ probably the team - 1/2/3
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 03 2015 01:24 GMT
#4994
I might be wrong here, but I do not believe I have ever RNGed in a game as mafia because I haven't rolled mafia since I started RNG
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 03 2015 01:25 GMT
#4995
but also you keep on saying "oh it's this red check thing" like somehow that makes it not a red check, which it is.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 01:31 GMT
#4996
Oh, look all the people that are NOT TOWN want to lynch me. I guess that means I have to be mafia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 01:31 GMT
#4997
On April 03 2015 10:24 Blazinghand wrote:
I might be wrong here, but I do not believe I have ever RNGed in a game as mafia because I haven't rolled mafia since I started RNG


well then that's 1 example that's wrong but backs up that you're mafia quite nicely

On March 25 2015 05:34 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 05:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 25 2015 05:29 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 25 2015 05:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 25 2015 05:23 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 25 2015 05:15 kitaman27 wrote:
RANDOM.ORG uses radio receivers to pick up atmospheric noise, which is then used to generate random numbers. The radios are tuned between stations. A possible attack on the generator is therefore to broadcast on the frequencies that the RANDOM.ORG radios use in order to affect the generator.


*Heads to Secret Underground Volcano Lair To Get To Work*


See any time someone tries to talk about my RNG and brings up random.org I know they don't actually know how my RNG works.

I know how it works. I personally can attest to its value as a random lynch selection method. And I'll STILL loudly oppose its use in the thread.

I have great respect for you for this, VE. I'd rather a game filled with people like you than a game filled with people who misunderstand my RNG, even if they agree with me.

I don't even necessarily disagree with the idea of random lynching in general. I just like senselessly opposing people taking senseless stances. <3

FWIW in a big themed setup like this RNG lynch isn't actually a good idea. Ideal scenarios for RNG lynch are like, cell games, or smallish multifactional games. Minis can be ok since we're bad at D1 lynches in minis. Big normals, maybe. But a big themed game like this? too many roles involved for RNG to be legit as a straight-out-the-gate suggestion.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 01:32 GMT
#4998
JAT I'm sorry I lied to you to force you here.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 01:32 GMT
#4999
On April 03 2015 10:13 Trfel wrote:
Hi. I want to lynch justanothertownie!

Reason: he's mafia.

Do I have your vote?

I couldn't even think of any ulterior motive you could have saying this if you are what you claim to be. It is a total mystery.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 01:33 GMT
#5000
trfel isn't mafia though he just wants you dead to win, which coincides nicely with you being mafia!
Prev 1 248 249 250 251 252 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1106
RotterdaM561
SteadfastSC285
TKL 216
Rex126
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 561
SteadfastSC 285
TKL 216
Rex 126
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 30
ProTech12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46783
Calm 2347
Shuttle 1814
Jaedong 1701
Horang2 877
actioN 640
Mini 634
EffOrt 600
Soma 600
Soulkey 404
[ Show more ]
Stork 321
Rush 272
Larva 247
ZerO 215
BeSt 206
Snow 201
firebathero 140
Zeus 95
Mong 91
910 73
Mind 68
hero 61
Free 59
sorry 58
Hyun 55
Last 52
Yoon 51
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
PianO 37
Pusan 36
Shine 31
JYJ 31
ToSsGirL 26
Terrorterran 24
Sexy 23
Hm[arnc] 21
Bale 21
Aegong 17
HiyA 14
Killer 13
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 11
Rock 10
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5364
Dendi1154
Counter-Strike
fl0m1931
Fnx 603
edward46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
ChuDatz4
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes600
Lowko350
Other Games
singsing2186
olofmeister1044
hiko705
B2W.Neo326
DeMusliM217
Livibee187
Pyrionflax154
Liquid`VortiX127
Khaldor83
Trikslyr81
QueenE66
dupreeh37
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1320
Other Games
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH205
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• mYiSmile10
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2055
• Jankos1688
• TFBlade538
• Noizen114
Other Games
• Shiphtur687
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 56m
The PondCast
19h 56m
INu's Battles
20h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.