• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:42
CEST 12:42
KST 19:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10529 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 335 Next
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 28 2015 03:08 GMT
#381
On March 28 2015 11:58 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:56 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:53 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:49 sicklucker wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I have veteran powers and im never a nk. So ill just hardclaim so we have a confirmed town as mayor

Like I don't even know what to say to this. Ugh. If you really wanted to make the most of your role and be the best town you could be, then you should have tried to play well so you would get night killed assuming you are telling the truth. This is just so ridiculous...I don't care how bad you think you are. Just try and don't do stuff like this.


People dont respect my town game im never a nk

If I had to guess, I'd say that "preemptively explaining why you weren't nightkilled" falls under the "stuff he doesn't like" category...


get out of my head xP

*gets on ur head instead*

Have a taste of ur own medicine woman!


nuuu!

-sits on head- my throne! mine!



leaning town on lightningstrike lol his usual metaread for me is "she's too happy to be scum" so i can believe he thinks he's right here. more to the point, i don't see a scum!lightningstrike being this aggressive


idk in Guardians he did something similar with "meta" reads when he said something along the lines of "I think ExO is town based on the Student Game we played last". Granted, now he's reading scum where in Guardians he was reading me as town.

Still doing that same silly kinda meta reading back to back as scum would be silly, so maybe I'm just over thinking it.


lol everything is meta with him >< unfortunately that's not alignment-indicative

i did find something curious...why the joint campaign thing mm? i'd think you'd be most certain of your own alignment, so if you're running, why wouldn't you want the gold?


The reasoning is 2 fold.

1. My early posts with the pictures were just for fun. I don't suspect I have enough clout with the TL members to get elected anyway. By attaching myself to somebody else maybe I can pull in a few votes

2. Getting any of the top 3 spots, is better than getting 0 of the top 3 spots. So might as well try to get somebody else to campaign with me; again so maybe I can pull in a few votes.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 28 2015 03:10 GMT
#382
On March 28 2015 12:07 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 12:05 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 12:04 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 12:01 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:58 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:49 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:46 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:41 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Honestly I wouldn't even have that much of an issue with LS if he hadn't already set himself up to not like rsoultin's opener.

He was suspecting her before she even posted without drawing any kind of conclusion.

She was so late on her opening when we were playing Voice Mafia together so I knew she was around and found it scummy she wasn't posting in the thread at the time.


wow, okay, so i wasn't posting in the thread when i was playing voice mafia and now that i've stopped playing it and am posting here i'm scum?

lol ><

whatevs

do you have thoughts on anyone else, lightningstrike?

Keirathi seems townier than his stuff on JOAT alone so town by meta.


can you be more specific?

also, lol @ sicklucker >< that is so not the most flattering towntell for me people have come up with

His entrance with a plan and his follow stuff seems to be good and in JOAT he was very ineffective and wasn't following up much on his own stuff as Mafia.


fair enough, though i wouldn't call that flashy campaign thingy much of a plan

Pfft, it's the best plan. Elect me because I am town, I lynch scum, we move on to day 2


which scum are you planning on lynching? lol

Half the people haven't even posted yet!


^^ good answer

i may vote for you if you help me find those scumlets you're going to lynch

i still think it's a good idea to make people commit to the scum they want to lynch but i'm not gonna keep pushing it if no one else is interested

gonna go to bed...kinda got a headache. nite folks!
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 28 2015 03:12 GMT
#383
On March 28 2015 12:08 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:58 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:56 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:53 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:49 sicklucker wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I have veteran powers and im never a nk. So ill just hardclaim so we have a confirmed town as mayor

Like I don't even know what to say to this. Ugh. If you really wanted to make the most of your role and be the best town you could be, then you should have tried to play well so you would get night killed assuming you are telling the truth. This is just so ridiculous...I don't care how bad you think you are. Just try and don't do stuff like this.


People dont respect my town game im never a nk

If I had to guess, I'd say that "preemptively explaining why you weren't nightkilled" falls under the "stuff he doesn't like" category...


get out of my head xP

*gets on ur head instead*

Have a taste of ur own medicine woman!


nuuu!

-sits on head- my throne! mine!



leaning town on lightningstrike lol his usual metaread for me is "she's too happy to be scum" so i can believe he thinks he's right here. more to the point, i don't see a scum!lightningstrike being this aggressive


idk in Guardians he did something similar with "meta" reads when he said something along the lines of "I think ExO is town based on the Student Game we played last". Granted, now he's reading scum where in Guardians he was reading me as town.

Still doing that same silly kinda meta reading back to back as scum would be silly, so maybe I'm just over thinking it.


lol everything is meta with him >< unfortunately that's not alignment-indicative

i did find something curious...why the joint campaign thing mm? i'd think you'd be most certain of your own alignment, so if you're running, why wouldn't you want the gold?


The reasoning is 2 fold.

1. My early posts with the pictures were just for fun. I don't suspect I have enough clout with the TL members to get elected anyway. By attaching myself to somebody else maybe I can pull in a few votes

2. Getting any of the top 3 spots, is better than getting 0 of the top 3 spots. So might as well try to get somebody else to campaign with me; again so maybe I can pull in a few votes.


that kinda makes sense lol

carry on
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 28 2015 03:17 GMT
#384
On March 28 2015 12:10 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 12:07 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 12:05 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 12:04 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 12:01 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:58 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:49 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:46 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:41 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:39 LightningStrike wrote:
[quote]
She was so late on her opening when we were playing Voice Mafia together so I knew she was around and found it scummy she wasn't posting in the thread at the time.


wow, okay, so i wasn't posting in the thread when i was playing voice mafia and now that i've stopped playing it and am posting here i'm scum?

lol ><

whatevs

do you have thoughts on anyone else, lightningstrike?

Keirathi seems townier than his stuff on JOAT alone so town by meta.


can you be more specific?

also, lol @ sicklucker >< that is so not the most flattering towntell for me people have come up with

His entrance with a plan and his follow stuff seems to be good and in JOAT he was very ineffective and wasn't following up much on his own stuff as Mafia.


fair enough, though i wouldn't call that flashy campaign thingy much of a plan

Pfft, it's the best plan. Elect me because I am town, I lynch scum, we move on to day 2


which scum are you planning on lynching? lol

Half the people haven't even posted yet!

i still think it's a good idea to make people commit to the scum they want to lynch but i'm not gonna keep pushing it if no one else is interested

Don't give up on your dreams!

Also, I thought that was just common sense? Obviously we shouldn't vote for people who aren't going to say who they want to lynch.

And as far as everyone saying who they wan't to lynch, that part's not really any different from any other game.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 28 2015 03:19 GMT
#385
On March 28 2015 12:12 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 12:08 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:58 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:56 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:53 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:49 sicklucker wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
[quote]
Like I don't even know what to say to this. Ugh. If you really wanted to make the most of your role and be the best town you could be, then you should have tried to play well so you would get night killed assuming you are telling the truth. This is just so ridiculous...I don't care how bad you think you are. Just try and don't do stuff like this.


People dont respect my town game im never a nk

If I had to guess, I'd say that "preemptively explaining why you weren't nightkilled" falls under the "stuff he doesn't like" category...


get out of my head xP

*gets on ur head instead*

Have a taste of ur own medicine woman!


nuuu!

-sits on head- my throne! mine!



leaning town on lightningstrike lol his usual metaread for me is "she's too happy to be scum" so i can believe he thinks he's right here. more to the point, i don't see a scum!lightningstrike being this aggressive


idk in Guardians he did something similar with "meta" reads when he said something along the lines of "I think ExO is town based on the Student Game we played last". Granted, now he's reading scum where in Guardians he was reading me as town.

Still doing that same silly kinda meta reading back to back as scum would be silly, so maybe I'm just over thinking it.


lol everything is meta with him >< unfortunately that's not alignment-indicative

i did find something curious...why the joint campaign thing mm? i'd think you'd be most certain of your own alignment, so if you're running, why wouldn't you want the gold?


The reasoning is 2 fold.

1. My early posts with the pictures were just for fun. I don't suspect I have enough clout with the TL members to get elected anyway. By attaching myself to somebody else maybe I can pull in a few votes

2. Getting any of the top 3 spots, is better than getting 0 of the top 3 spots. So might as well try to get somebody else to campaign with me; again so maybe I can pull in a few votes.


that kinda makes sense lol

carry on


Will do

[image loading]

Vote ExO_ for Overseer!!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 28 2015 03:27 GMT
#386
I think jats mafia because he didnt berate my claim. I think its a solid read he was in thread
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 28 2015 03:42 GMT
#387
On March 28 2015 12:27 sicklucker wrote:
I think jats mafia because he didnt berate my claim. I think its a solid read he was in thread

This isn't a bad point, your claim litreally is the worst thing in the thread. It is weird that JAT didn't say anything.

You're still getting lynched tho.
Writer@WriterYamato
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 28 2015 03:45 GMT
#388
I want to know why Jat and Koshi jumped on the rsoultin reasoning.
Retired.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 28 2015 03:57 GMT
#389
I going to bed and when I wake up and I wll check everything!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 04:03 GMT
#390
On March 28 2015 11:45 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin pretty annoying alrdy. likely town

That's a really bad read.
On March 28 2015 12:42 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 12:27 sicklucker wrote:
I think jats mafia because he didnt berate my claim. I think its a solid read he was in thread

This isn't a bad point, your claim litreally is the worst thing in the thread. It is weird that JAT didn't say anything.

You're still getting lynched tho.

It is a bad point. The claim is whatever - SL would fakeclaim this as either alignment and everyone knows it which makes the whole thing completely uninteresting. If he really is vet then it is obviously fucking stupid to claim but who knows if he is.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 04:05 GMT
#391
On March 28 2015 12:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I want to know why Jat and Koshi jumped on the rsoultin reasoning.

I didn't jump on the reasoning - I liked the read itself. Rsoultins first posts about the plan just seem like very obvious things to say.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 28 2015 04:06 GMT
#392
On March 28 2015 12:42 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 12:27 sicklucker wrote:
I think jats mafia because he didnt berate my claim. I think its a solid read he was in thread

This isn't a bad point, your claim litreally is the worst thing in the thread. It is weird that JAT didn't say anything.

You're still getting lynched tho.


if I get lynched today ill send you 20bucks
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 28 2015 04:07 GMT
#393
On March 28 2015 13:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:45 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin pretty annoying alrdy. likely town

That's a really bad read.
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 12:42 yamato77 wrote:
On March 28 2015 12:27 sicklucker wrote:
I think jats mafia because he didnt berate my claim. I think its a solid read he was in thread

This isn't a bad point, your claim litreally is the worst thing in the thread. It is weird that JAT didn't say anything.

You're still getting lynched tho.

It is a bad point. The claim is whatever - SL would fakeclaim this as either alignment and everyone knows it which makes the whole thing completely uninteresting. If he really is vet then it is obviously fucking stupid to claim but who knows if he is.


Acualy I have yet to make any serious fake claims as mafia.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 28 2015 04:08 GMT
#394
On March 28 2015 13:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 12:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I want to know why Jat and Koshi jumped on the rsoultin reasoning.

I didn't jump on the reasoning - I liked the read itself. Rsoultins first posts about the plan just seem like very obvious things to say.


And what would you expect someone to talk about instead?

Anything on the developments of LS' read?
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 04:09 GMT
#395
On March 28 2015 13:07 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 13:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:45 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin pretty annoying alrdy. likely town

That's a really bad read.
On March 28 2015 12:42 yamato77 wrote:
On March 28 2015 12:27 sicklucker wrote:
I think jats mafia because he didnt berate my claim. I think its a solid read he was in thread

This isn't a bad point, your claim litreally is the worst thing in the thread. It is weird that JAT didn't say anything.

You're still getting lynched tho.

It is a bad point. The claim is whatever - SL would fakeclaim this as either alignment and everyone knows it which makes the whole thing completely uninteresting. If he really is vet then it is obviously fucking stupid to claim but who knows if he is.


Acualy I have yet to make any serious fake claims as mafia.

So what?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 28 2015 04:09 GMT
#396
On March 28 2015 13:06 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 12:42 yamato77 wrote:
On March 28 2015 12:27 sicklucker wrote:
I think jats mafia because he didnt berate my claim. I think its a solid read he was in thread

This isn't a bad point, your claim litreally is the worst thing in the thread. It is weird that JAT didn't say anything.

You're still getting lynched tho.


if I get lynched today ill send you 20bucks


acualy nm f that. This town will prop elect your mafia partners for mayor. If this was a standard vote id do it
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 28 2015 04:09 GMT
#397
On March 28 2015 13:07 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 13:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:45 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin pretty annoying alrdy. likely town

That's a really bad read.
On March 28 2015 12:42 yamato77 wrote:
On March 28 2015 12:27 sicklucker wrote:
I think jats mafia because he didnt berate my claim. I think its a solid read he was in thread

This isn't a bad point, your claim litreally is the worst thing in the thread. It is weird that JAT didn't say anything.

You're still getting lynched tho.

It is a bad point. The claim is whatever - SL would fakeclaim this as either alignment and everyone knows it which makes the whole thing completely uninteresting. If he really is vet then it is obviously fucking stupid to claim but who knows if he is.


Acualy I have yet to make any serious fake claims as mafia.


You claimed tracker in Slytherin.

...
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 28 2015 04:09 GMT
#398
On March 28 2015 13:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 13:07 sicklucker wrote:
On March 28 2015 13:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:45 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin pretty annoying alrdy. likely town

That's a really bad read.
On March 28 2015 12:42 yamato77 wrote:
On March 28 2015 12:27 sicklucker wrote:
I think jats mafia because he didnt berate my claim. I think its a solid read he was in thread

This isn't a bad point, your claim litreally is the worst thing in the thread. It is weird that JAT didn't say anything.

You're still getting lynched tho.

It is a bad point. The claim is whatever - SL would fakeclaim this as either alignment and everyone knows it which makes the whole thing completely uninteresting. If he really is vet then it is obviously fucking stupid to claim but who knows if he is.


Acualy I have yet to make any serious fake claims as mafia.

So what?


So you said its non alignment indignitive when evidence say it is.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 04:09 GMT
#399
On March 28 2015 13:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 13:05 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 28 2015 12:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I want to know why Jat and Koshi jumped on the rsoultin reasoning.

I didn't jump on the reasoning - I liked the read itself. Rsoultins first posts about the plan just seem like very obvious things to say.


And what would you expect someone to talk about instead?

Anything on the developments of LS' read?

He seems really stubborn about it. I have no problem with it.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 28 2015 04:10 GMT
#400
On March 28 2015 13:09 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 13:07 sicklucker wrote:
On March 28 2015 13:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:45 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin pretty annoying alrdy. likely town

That's a really bad read.
On March 28 2015 12:42 yamato77 wrote:
On March 28 2015 12:27 sicklucker wrote:
I think jats mafia because he didnt berate my claim. I think its a solid read he was in thread

This isn't a bad point, your claim litreally is the worst thing in the thread. It is weird that JAT didn't say anything.

You're still getting lynched tho.

It is a bad point. The claim is whatever - SL would fakeclaim this as either alignment and everyone knows it which makes the whole thing completely uninteresting. If he really is vet then it is obviously fucking stupid to claim but who knows if he is.


Acualy I have yet to make any serious fake claims as mafia.


You claimed tracker in Slytherin.

...


I said serious. That was a ok my team lost ill claim something random for giggles
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10998
StarCastTV_EN323
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Lowko94
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12299
Bisu 3493
Jaedong 3006
EffOrt 1098
ZerO 383
Horang2 372
Larva 261
Pusan 247
Zeus 228
actioN 171
[ Show more ]
Hyun 133
Mind 132
Barracks 88
ggaemo 75
Bale 45
Yoon 45
Sharp 44
Killer 43
scan(afreeca) 39
NotJumperer 33
ToSsGirL 28
Shinee 24
Sacsri 22
Hm[arnc] 21
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
febbydoto75
League of Legends
JimRising 345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1598
byalli373
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Other Games
ceh9669
crisheroes209
Pyrionflax176
Sick174
dupreeh110
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 185
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 54
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 49
• killerbeecast7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
• lizZardDota2307
League of Legends
• Jankos1088
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 18m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.