• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:43
CEST 17:43
KST 00:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9844 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 335 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 28 2015 02:41 GMT
#361
On March 28 2015 11:39 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Honestly I wouldn't even have that much of an issue with LS if he hadn't already set himself up to not like rsoultin's opener.

He was suspecting her before she even posted without drawing any kind of conclusion.

She was so late on her opening when we were playing Voice Mafia together so I knew she was around and found it scummy she wasn't posting in the thread at the time.


wow, okay, so i wasn't posting in the thread when i was playing voice mafia and now that i've stopped playing it and am posting here i'm scum?

lol ><

whatevs

do you have thoughts on anyone else, lightningstrike?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 28 2015 02:42 GMT
#362
On March 28 2015 11:39 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Honestly I wouldn't even have that much of an issue with LS if he hadn't already set himself up to not like rsoultin's opener.

He was suspecting her before she even posted without drawing any kind of conclusion.

She was so late on her opening when we were playing Voice Mafia together so I knew she was around and found it scummy she wasn't posting in the thread at the time.


Not like it mattered to you, considering you never even bothered to ask why.
Retired.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 28 2015 02:42 GMT
#363
On March 28 2015 11:36 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:30 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:19 yamato77 wrote:
I want to lynch sicklucker.

Vote me for that, I guess.

Well that's the best campaign platform I've seen so far, at least.


LightningStrike, in addition to comparing the meta of completely different people being a rather poor idea, I'm farily certain you're also confusing rsoultin for rikoty.


lol nah he's not gonna confuse me for ritoky

i usually am pretty playful upon entering a thread, so i can see where his read is coming from. the interaction bit is what i don't fully understand

Yes my mistake, I guessed wrong it seems:
On March 28 2015 11:37 LightningStrike wrote:
I meant Snarfs not ExO for all my posts so far about her interactions so far.

I just figured it was you two since your names could maybe look a little bit similar. If you're drunk.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 28 2015 02:45 GMT
#364
On March 28 2015 11:42 Sepulchre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:36 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:30 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:19 yamato77 wrote:
I want to lynch sicklucker.

Vote me for that, I guess.

Well that's the best campaign platform I've seen so far, at least.


LightningStrike, in addition to comparing the meta of completely different people being a rather poor idea, I'm farily certain you're also confusing rsoultin for rikoty.


lol nah he's not gonna confuse me for ritoky

i usually am pretty playful upon entering a thread, so i can see where his read is coming from. the interaction bit is what i don't fully understand

Yes my mistake, I guessed wrong it seems:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:37 LightningStrike wrote:
I meant Snarfs not ExO for all my posts so far about her interactions so far.

I just figured it was you two since your names could maybe look a little bit similar. If you're drunk.

I'm not drunk and only tried alcohol once and hated the aftertaste of it -.-
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 28 2015 02:45 GMT
#365
rsoultin pretty annoying alrdy. likely town
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 28 2015 02:46 GMT
#366
On March 28 2015 11:41 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Honestly I wouldn't even have that much of an issue with LS if he hadn't already set himself up to not like rsoultin's opener.

He was suspecting her before she even posted without drawing any kind of conclusion.

She was so late on her opening when we were playing Voice Mafia together so I knew she was around and found it scummy she wasn't posting in the thread at the time.


wow, okay, so i wasn't posting in the thread when i was playing voice mafia and now that i've stopped playing it and am posting here i'm scum?

lol ><

whatevs

do you have thoughts on anyone else, lightningstrike?

Keirathi seems townier than his stuff on JOAT alone so town by meta.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 28 2015 02:49 GMT
#367
On March 28 2015 11:46 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:41 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Honestly I wouldn't even have that much of an issue with LS if he hadn't already set himself up to not like rsoultin's opener.

He was suspecting her before she even posted without drawing any kind of conclusion.

She was so late on her opening when we were playing Voice Mafia together so I knew she was around and found it scummy she wasn't posting in the thread at the time.


wow, okay, so i wasn't posting in the thread when i was playing voice mafia and now that i've stopped playing it and am posting here i'm scum?

lol ><

whatevs

do you have thoughts on anyone else, lightningstrike?

Keirathi seems townier than his stuff on JOAT alone so town by meta.


can you be more specific?

also, lol @ sicklucker >< that is so not the most flattering towntell for me people have come up with
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 02:51 GMT
#368
On March 28 2015 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 10:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:49 sicklucker wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I have veteran powers and im never a nk. So ill just hardclaim so we have a confirmed town as mayor

Like I don't even know what to say to this. Ugh. If you really wanted to make the most of your role and be the best town you could be, then you should have tried to play well so you would get night killed assuming you are telling the truth. This is just so ridiculous...I don't care how bad you think you are. Just try and don't do stuff like this.


People dont respect my town game im never a nk

If I had to guess, I'd say that "preemptively explaining why you weren't nightkilled" falls under the "stuff he doesn't like" category...


get out of my head xP

*gets on ur head instead*

Have a taste of ur own medicine woman!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 28 2015 02:53 GMT
#369
On March 28 2015 11:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:49 sicklucker wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I have veteran powers and im never a nk. So ill just hardclaim so we have a confirmed town as mayor

Like I don't even know what to say to this. Ugh. If you really wanted to make the most of your role and be the best town you could be, then you should have tried to play well so you would get night killed assuming you are telling the truth. This is just so ridiculous...I don't care how bad you think you are. Just try and don't do stuff like this.


People dont respect my town game im never a nk

If I had to guess, I'd say that "preemptively explaining why you weren't nightkilled" falls under the "stuff he doesn't like" category...


get out of my head xP

*gets on ur head instead*

Have a taste of ur own medicine woman!


nuuu!

-sits on head- my throne! mine!



leaning town on lightningstrike lol his usual metaread for me is "she's too happy to be scum" so i can believe he thinks he's right here. more to the point, i don't see a scum!lightningstrike being this aggressive
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 28 2015 02:56 GMT
#370
On March 28 2015 11:53 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:49 sicklucker wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I have veteran powers and im never a nk. So ill just hardclaim so we have a confirmed town as mayor

Like I don't even know what to say to this. Ugh. If you really wanted to make the most of your role and be the best town you could be, then you should have tried to play well so you would get night killed assuming you are telling the truth. This is just so ridiculous...I don't care how bad you think you are. Just try and don't do stuff like this.


People dont respect my town game im never a nk

If I had to guess, I'd say that "preemptively explaining why you weren't nightkilled" falls under the "stuff he doesn't like" category...


get out of my head xP

*gets on ur head instead*

Have a taste of ur own medicine woman!


nuuu!

-sits on head- my throne! mine!



leaning town on lightningstrike lol his usual metaread for me is "she's too happy to be scum" so i can believe he thinks he's right here. more to the point, i don't see a scum!lightningstrike being this aggressive


idk in Guardians he did something similar with "meta" reads when he said something along the lines of "I think ExO is town based on the Student Game we played last". Granted, now he's reading scum where in Guardians he was reading me as town.

Still doing that same silly kinda meta reading back to back as scum would be silly, so maybe I'm just over thinking it.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 28 2015 02:58 GMT
#371
On March 28 2015 11:56 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:53 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:49 sicklucker wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I have veteran powers and im never a nk. So ill just hardclaim so we have a confirmed town as mayor

Like I don't even know what to say to this. Ugh. If you really wanted to make the most of your role and be the best town you could be, then you should have tried to play well so you would get night killed assuming you are telling the truth. This is just so ridiculous...I don't care how bad you think you are. Just try and don't do stuff like this.


People dont respect my town game im never a nk

If I had to guess, I'd say that "preemptively explaining why you weren't nightkilled" falls under the "stuff he doesn't like" category...


get out of my head xP

*gets on ur head instead*

Have a taste of ur own medicine woman!


nuuu!

-sits on head- my throne! mine!



leaning town on lightningstrike lol his usual metaread for me is "she's too happy to be scum" so i can believe he thinks he's right here. more to the point, i don't see a scum!lightningstrike being this aggressive


idk in Guardians he did something similar with "meta" reads when he said something along the lines of "I think ExO is town based on the Student Game we played last". Granted, now he's reading scum where in Guardians he was reading me as town.

Still doing that same silly kinda meta reading back to back as scum would be silly, so maybe I'm just over thinking it.


lol everything is meta with him >< unfortunately that's not alignment-indicative

i did find something curious...why the joint campaign thing mm? i'd think you'd be most certain of your own alignment, so if you're running, why wouldn't you want the gold?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 28 2015 02:58 GMT
#372
On March 28 2015 11:49 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:46 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:41 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Honestly I wouldn't even have that much of an issue with LS if he hadn't already set himself up to not like rsoultin's opener.

He was suspecting her before she even posted without drawing any kind of conclusion.

She was so late on her opening when we were playing Voice Mafia together so I knew she was around and found it scummy she wasn't posting in the thread at the time.


wow, okay, so i wasn't posting in the thread when i was playing voice mafia and now that i've stopped playing it and am posting here i'm scum?

lol ><

whatevs

do you have thoughts on anyone else, lightningstrike?

Keirathi seems townier than his stuff on JOAT alone so town by meta.


can you be more specific?

also, lol @ sicklucker >< that is so not the most flattering towntell for me people have come up with

His entrance with a plan and his follow stuff seems to be good and in JOAT he was very ineffective and wasn't following up much on his own stuff as Mafia.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 28 2015 02:59 GMT
#373
On March 28 2015 11:56 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:53 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:49 sicklucker wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I have veteran powers and im never a nk. So ill just hardclaim so we have a confirmed town as mayor

Like I don't even know what to say to this. Ugh. If you really wanted to make the most of your role and be the best town you could be, then you should have tried to play well so you would get night killed assuming you are telling the truth. This is just so ridiculous...I don't care how bad you think you are. Just try and don't do stuff like this.


People dont respect my town game im never a nk

If I had to guess, I'd say that "preemptively explaining why you weren't nightkilled" falls under the "stuff he doesn't like" category...


get out of my head xP

*gets on ur head instead*

Have a taste of ur own medicine woman!


nuuu!

-sits on head- my throne! mine!



leaning town on lightningstrike lol his usual metaread for me is "she's too happy to be scum" so i can believe he thinks he's right here. more to the point, i don't see a scum!lightningstrike being this aggressive


idk in Guardians he did something similar with "meta" reads when he said something along the lines of "I think ExO is town based on the Student Game we played last". Granted, now he's reading scum where in Guardians he was reading me as town.

Still doing that same silly kinda meta reading back to back as scum would be silly, so maybe I'm just over thinking it.

If you look back at Guardians, even in this big meta list post that LS made, everyone was either town or null, and all the nulls were basically "they're doing X and might be mafia but I don't know".

Feels pretty different than the attack on rsoultin here.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 28 2015 02:59 GMT
#374
On March 28 2015 11:56 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:53 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:49 sicklucker wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I have veteran powers and im never a nk. So ill just hardclaim so we have a confirmed town as mayor

Like I don't even know what to say to this. Ugh. If you really wanted to make the most of your role and be the best town you could be, then you should have tried to play well so you would get night killed assuming you are telling the truth. This is just so ridiculous...I don't care how bad you think you are. Just try and don't do stuff like this.


People dont respect my town game im never a nk

If I had to guess, I'd say that "preemptively explaining why you weren't nightkilled" falls under the "stuff he doesn't like" category...


get out of my head xP

*gets on ur head instead*

Have a taste of ur own medicine woman!


nuuu!

-sits on head- my throne! mine!



leaning town on lightningstrike lol his usual metaread for me is "she's too happy to be scum" so i can believe he thinks he's right here. more to the point, i don't see a scum!lightningstrike being this aggressive


idk in Guardians he did something similar with "meta" reads when he said something along the lines of "I think ExO is town based on the Student Game we played last". Granted, now he's reading scum where in Guardians he was reading me as town.

Still doing that same silly kinda meta reading back to back as scum would be silly, so maybe I'm just over thinking it.

We not allowed to talk about ongoing games ExO.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 28 2015 03:01 GMT
#375
Oh woops, I didn't realize the game was still going since I haven't been following it.

Sorryz.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 28 2015 03:01 GMT
#376
On March 28 2015 11:58 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:49 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:46 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:41 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Honestly I wouldn't even have that much of an issue with LS if he hadn't already set himself up to not like rsoultin's opener.

He was suspecting her before she even posted without drawing any kind of conclusion.

She was so late on her opening when we were playing Voice Mafia together so I knew she was around and found it scummy she wasn't posting in the thread at the time.


wow, okay, so i wasn't posting in the thread when i was playing voice mafia and now that i've stopped playing it and am posting here i'm scum?

lol ><

whatevs

do you have thoughts on anyone else, lightningstrike?

Keirathi seems townier than his stuff on JOAT alone so town by meta.


can you be more specific?

also, lol @ sicklucker >< that is so not the most flattering towntell for me people have come up with

His entrance with a plan and his follow stuff seems to be good and in JOAT he was very ineffective and wasn't following up much on his own stuff as Mafia.


fair enough, though i wouldn't call that flashy campaign thingy much of a plan

i'm still trying to decide how likely it would be for mafia to make a play for the top 3 slots...kinda leaning toward not likely, but i think that also depends on the player :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 28 2015 03:04 GMT
#377
On March 28 2015 12:01 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:58 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:49 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:46 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:41 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Honestly I wouldn't even have that much of an issue with LS if he hadn't already set himself up to not like rsoultin's opener.

He was suspecting her before she even posted without drawing any kind of conclusion.

She was so late on her opening when we were playing Voice Mafia together so I knew she was around and found it scummy she wasn't posting in the thread at the time.


wow, okay, so i wasn't posting in the thread when i was playing voice mafia and now that i've stopped playing it and am posting here i'm scum?

lol ><

whatevs

do you have thoughts on anyone else, lightningstrike?

Keirathi seems townier than his stuff on JOAT alone so town by meta.


can you be more specific?

also, lol @ sicklucker >< that is so not the most flattering towntell for me people have come up with

His entrance with a plan and his follow stuff seems to be good and in JOAT he was very ineffective and wasn't following up much on his own stuff as Mafia.


fair enough, though i wouldn't call that flashy campaign thingy much of a plan

Pfft, it's the best plan. Elect me because I am town, I lynch scum, we move on to day 2
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 28 2015 03:05 GMT
#378
On March 28 2015 12:04 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 12:01 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:58 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:49 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:46 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:41 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Honestly I wouldn't even have that much of an issue with LS if he hadn't already set himself up to not like rsoultin's opener.

He was suspecting her before she even posted without drawing any kind of conclusion.

She was so late on her opening when we were playing Voice Mafia together so I knew she was around and found it scummy she wasn't posting in the thread at the time.


wow, okay, so i wasn't posting in the thread when i was playing voice mafia and now that i've stopped playing it and am posting here i'm scum?

lol ><

whatevs

do you have thoughts on anyone else, lightningstrike?

Keirathi seems townier than his stuff on JOAT alone so town by meta.


can you be more specific?

also, lol @ sicklucker >< that is so not the most flattering towntell for me people have come up with

His entrance with a plan and his follow stuff seems to be good and in JOAT he was very ineffective and wasn't following up much on his own stuff as Mafia.


fair enough, though i wouldn't call that flashy campaign thingy much of a plan

Pfft, it's the best plan. Elect me because I am town, I lynch scum, we move on to day 2


which scum are you planning on lynching? lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 28 2015 03:07 GMT
#379
On March 28 2015 12:05 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 12:04 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 12:01 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:58 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:49 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:46 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:41 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Honestly I wouldn't even have that much of an issue with LS if he hadn't already set himself up to not like rsoultin's opener.

He was suspecting her before she even posted without drawing any kind of conclusion.

She was so late on her opening when we were playing Voice Mafia together so I knew she was around and found it scummy she wasn't posting in the thread at the time.


wow, okay, so i wasn't posting in the thread when i was playing voice mafia and now that i've stopped playing it and am posting here i'm scum?

lol ><

whatevs

do you have thoughts on anyone else, lightningstrike?

Keirathi seems townier than his stuff on JOAT alone so town by meta.


can you be more specific?

also, lol @ sicklucker >< that is so not the most flattering towntell for me people have come up with

His entrance with a plan and his follow stuff seems to be good and in JOAT he was very ineffective and wasn't following up much on his own stuff as Mafia.


fair enough, though i wouldn't call that flashy campaign thingy much of a plan

Pfft, it's the best plan. Elect me because I am town, I lynch scum, we move on to day 2


which scum are you planning on lynching? lol

Half the people haven't even posted yet!
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 28 2015 03:07 GMT
#380
These LS meta reads read like nonsense.
Retired.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5214
Bisu 2611
Soulkey 1631
Jaedong 736
Mini 541
EffOrt 527
Horang2 381
Larva 364
ggaemo 247
actioN 244
[ Show more ]
ZerO 242
Yoon 130
Dewaltoss 108
Mind 92
hero 79
sorry 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Pusan 59
Barracks 53
Hyun 44
Bale 34
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 17
Terrorterran 16
NaDa 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2759
Dendi1174
420jenkins255
League of Legends
Reynor44
Counter-Strike
fl0m2580
Fnx 746
x6flipin493
edward36
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1098
hiko997
B2W.Neo447
DeMusliM299
XBOCT242
Liquid`VortiX210
Livibee205
QueenE98
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV669
League of Legends
• Nemesis3657
• TFBlade555
Other Games
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 17m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.